Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia (Game Over)

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3059, Titus wrote:
In post 3047, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 3045, Titus wrote:
In post 3034, mastina wrote:...That scum fucking nightkilled and janitored H1H2 to prevent TC from becoming conftown so people would be dumb enough to wagon TC today instead of the actual blatant scum???
There is a plothole with that theory but from your PoV that makes sense.

I haven't voted TC because I want their explanation.
Should we tell mastina a secret?

- House
No not yet. Probably soon. I feel like I have said too much.
Can’t wait to find out what that is.

~Raven
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3060, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 3034, mastina wrote:...That scum fucking nightkilled and janitored H1H2 to prevent TC from becoming conftown so people would be dumb enough to wagon TC today instead of the actual blatant scum???

- House
That's me in the corner.
I dreamed I thought I saw you try.

~R
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3065, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 2981, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 2980, Qrow and Raven wrote:idk if that's called for necessarily
I was a bit on edge because of what happened earlier.
May I ask, or is that too personal?

I wasn't out to legit insult you. I was just poking you for belaboring the Radio Buzz crap as long as you have been doing. Sorry.

- House
I felt legitimately stunned that you SRed me during D2. The bit about beating it into my head felt like you were still trying to imply I might be scum, but the violent imagery just seemed uncalled for in that instance, you could have just said “I doubt Qrow cares”.
That’s
why I said it felt personal, and tbh it was in a way a personal thing, you were still upset about me beating on about the Radio Buzz thing (despite my take actually accepting your points) so you made a comment about how long it took to make me to concede to your point. So no hard feelings, but maybe try to make it more tangible where you’re calling something suspicious vs. just poking at it.

-Qrow
Can you and House get a room? :P

Sorry not to be insensitive but this is beginning to sound a bit like a lover’s quarrel. XD

~R
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:46 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3075, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

- House
Can’t wait to find out what that is.

~Raven
In post 3076, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3060, Mandelbrot wrote:

- House
That's me in the corner.
I dreamed I thought I saw you try.

~R
In post 3077, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3065, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 2981, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 2980, Qrow and Raven wrote:idk if that's called for necessarily
I was a bit on edge because of what happened earlier.
May I ask, or is that too personal?

I wasn't out to legit insult you. I was just poking you for belaboring the Radio Buzz crap as long as you have been doing. Sorry.

- House
I felt legitimately stunned that you SRed me during D2. The bit about beating it into my head felt like you were still trying to imply I might be scum, but the violent imagery just seemed uncalled for in that instance, you could have just said “I doubt Qrow cares”.
That’s
why I said it felt personal, and tbh it was in a way a personal thing, you were still upset about me beating on about the Radio Buzz thing (despite my take actually accepting your points) so you made a comment about how long it took to make me to concede to your point. So no hard feelings, but maybe try to make it more tangible where you’re calling something suspicious vs. just poking at it.

-Qrow
Can you and House get a room? :P

Sorry not to be insensitive but this is beginning to sound a bit like a lover’s quarrel. XD

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3066, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 2984, Sakura Hana wrote:I mean it's not as bad as katsuki claiming masons with scum and then getting janitored, but why else would they be janitored in the first place.
That was that magical girls UPick I was in and got N1ed in, right?

-Qrow/Gamma
How did I miss this? I totally forgot about that game. I’ve been racking my brain how raid failed and T3 gets killed over both a hardclaimed cop and doc. Sure it’s possible T3 is scum and did this only crazy gambit and his buddies killed him to cover it but I thought he was probably town, so it just sounded closer to tin foil. I think it’s definitely possible that Sakura could be onto something with that. I think it makes the most sense. Unless they were not actually the taeget and like in me v Titus, there’s some kind of switching type of role, which would actually be hilarious if that turned out to be the case.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:02 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3067, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 2998, Mandelbrot wrote:Honestly, I don't trust anything that says it's designed to USE OGI to actively affect the game itself.

Sounds very... disallowed to be a thing.

- House
There was a role on my homesite once that was called “External Mason” that was basically a hydra where the person actually playing could communicate with someone else who hadn’t actually queue’d for the game, and was working with the same uninformed perspective the actual player had.
In post 3003, Toogeloo wrote:My Day 1 Bell town read has faded, tbqh. It was based on his well known, "scumBell is inactive, townBell is active," meta, and not anything more. Bell is in a swingy territory for me at the moment.
I’m mostly going on faith that Nancy knows how to read Bell. She hasn’t expressed any doubts yet so I’m still believing in Bell!town.

-Qrow
Unless there’s actual evidence Bell’s scumgame has suddenly dramatically improved, I’m sticking with that read. i was buddies with him in Pooky v FL and he was flaming obvscum in Happy Face, so I’d be extremely shocked if he flipped scum here.

~R
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:08 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Okay so now people want TC cool and theres a soft guilty i am a god at this game

VOTE: tc

On a more serious note here are my current thoughts

Mastinas posts make 0 sense.
TC is scum.
Tictac is town
I townread Toog but I have paranoia that hes scum
Mandelbrot I TR. At least the house side.
Sakura town
Romance town
Elsa probably scum

IDK whos left tbh but theres my readlist any questions for me. Also sorry toog but I dont really care for being on this raid unless Im needed because we think scum is on it.
Im a dog that quacks
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3068, Qrow and Raven wrote:I’m seeing people (well, House) saying Dwlee is cleared, and I fear I may be OOTL? What’s going on?

-Qrow
I don’t think anyone but the two hardclaimed prs are clear but I don’t see my vote going anywhere other than tiictac, TC ot Elsa today or possibly Arc - less keen on that though but I don’t like how the lim was rammed through when we hadn’t finished deciding the raid.

Rn, I lean tictac but if Titus has an actual guilty on TC, I could switch to that. I know Gamma’s voting Elsa and I can totally understand why but it just seems strange to me that sa would be so heavily sr for being on that raid and have it fail. I played with scum!Elsa ages ago and is it in her meta to sacrifice himself like that as scum? He already has this hugmonguous target on his back, so he tries to make it even bigger? I would just feel really stupid if I fell for this and he still wound up flipping scum.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3081, WhemeStar wrote:Okay so now people want TC cool and theres a soft guilty i am a god at this game

TC is scum.
Tictac is town
Sakura town
Romance town
Elsa probably scum

IDK whos left tbh but theres my readlist any questions for me. Also sorry toog but I dont really care for being on this raid unless Im needed because we think scum is on it.
Why is tactac town? His progression on our slot is absolute shit.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3074, tictac wrote:
In post 3042, Mandelbrot wrote:@mastina I don't it hard to believe that you can read and not pick up any useful information.

This push is sus as hell.

- House
that post what you meant to reference?

VOTE: Elsa
I thought we weren’t an “improvement” over Elsa.

VOTE: tictac

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:24 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 2879, Qrow and Raven wrote:
In post 719, tictac wrote:
In post 701, Qrow and Raven wrote:I was only offsite for > 48 hrs and I didn’t even know that the game had begun.
sorry to bring yer rl into things, but there's an implication here about u not having access to a maf pt 4 pre-game planning that should not be ignored. otherwise game having started probs not a surprise.
In post 922, tictac wrote:
In post 917, Qrow and Raven wrote:I specifically said "first step" in quotation marks to indicate I wasn't trying to draw an exact parallel, but making a point that in any other game the elim is the first major decision of the game, but here it's raid entry
okay, that's not even where ur quotation marks are..
it's so easily checked, i dont even think u intentionally being deceptive, but I also don't think there was a pause for an introspection and a memory between the accusation and the response. it's like u on some weird autopilot.
the earlier thing was me thinking Raven not being aware of gamestart may be a towntell, and i do still think that, but oh man
In post 926, tictac wrote:okay, but Nancy u can trust, so talk things over w her and see which things still make sense.
In post 1465, tictac wrote:
In post 1270, Qrow and Raven wrote: Fuck! I just ISO’d her and caught her ellitelling.
so i kinda like the agression from you both, and the bit with the heads disagreeing felt real.
this is not how doing an ISO works tho.

so can we yeet mom now?
In post 2842, tictac wrote:i suppose so, i was thinking in terms of current comp.
I don't really trust you with it, if that is what you are asking.
pedit: @ Qrow
In post 2865, tictac wrote:
In post 2856, Qrow and Raven wrote:I mean it obviously isn’t but it irks me anytime I get shaded with no explanation given.
I'm not really interested in casing you when I'm not trying to get you yeeted.
I don't need a reason for why I 'deserve' a spot on the raid. I have one, and it's mine unless I choose to give it up.
you are not scummier than Elsa(*), that's why I tried to negotiate for a not!elsa raid, but I
can
just go: "I'm not moving, lol", if it looks like that approach works better.

(*)the intensity of this reaction is
weird
for someone who says they don't really care if they are on the raid or not tho.
Tictac went from pretty much obvtowning us to this. No progression on our slot, no explanation but as soon as we want to replace them in the raid, he suddenly doesn’t “trust” us.

~R
When someone has this kind of a progression on their reads, it usually comes from scum. That’s how I caught sheep!scum in Forest Fire.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:32 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 2833, tictac wrote:
In post 2817, Qrow and Raven wrote:tictac EJ and toogeloo all need to exit the raid queue for this to pass
to be clear:
I don't think it's an improvement so I don't intend to out.
In post 2838, tictac wrote:
In post 2834, Qrow and Raven wrote:what would be an improvement for you

-Qrow

if elsa gives way to bears I'll give way to H12.
Considering Elsa wasn’t even posting and T3 wasn’t anywhere in the queue, I have doubts about this.
In post 2842, tictac wrote:i suppose so, i was thinking in terms of current comp.
I don't really trust you with it, if that is what you are asking.

pedit: @ Qrow
I just find all of this a little too convenient.

~R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:36 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 3081, WhemeStar wrote:Okay so now people want TC cool and theres a soft guilty i am a god at this game

TC is scum.
Tictac is town
Sakura town
Romance town
Elsa probably scum

Who do you think is scum on the raid?

~R
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:58 am

Post by tictac »

hokay raven, here's the case on you.

day 1:
gamma: is familiar of elsas meta yet his day1 posting about elsa gives easy townpoints for stuff that is fully NAI for elsa (bravery, multiball spec). partner-read or attempt to pocket, currently leanin former.
raven: lied about doing an ISO on AA (described process is not how the site works)
day2:
gamma: was ok
raven: huge reaction to me saying I don't trust them doesn't match them insisting they didn't care if they were on the raid or not. said they wanted contributing slots on the raid, but was fully OK with Tomorrow being included, so I'm calling bull. admittedly I dunno what is the scum motivation to be on the raid given, that buddy already on it.
all of her focus on my read on her("what is tictacs threat-level?") and others reads on me("is he mislynchable?"), none of her focus on whether or not I was town ("
should
i be pushing tictac"), given that 2 slots were claiming info-that-makes-me-town, so its super not rocket-science that I in fact am.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:19 am

Post by mastina »

I've debated whether I should claim this or not but I figure I should explain WHY I am very much opposed to a TC elimination today:

My role has a method which the scum cannot block, of bypassing the janitor they did on H1H2.

The scum cannot block or otherwise prevent my method of bypassing the janitor (killing me won't stop me from bypassing the janitor and due to the nature of this bypass it is immune to roleblocking), but it requires until the end of N2 in order to function.

In other words.

I very very very strongly do not want y'all to eliminate a slot that I may be able to conftown overnight.

By the start of D3, we will have a much better idea on TC and tictac thanks to my role bypassing the scum's obfuscation.

So fuck the soft guilty--give me one damn night and we might have two hard innocents that the scum can do nothing about.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mastina I think you're likely townbearding pushing the lim away from TC. I think h1h2 misunderstood something because they were claiming OOGI and I think that the only reason they thought TC was conftown was this misunderstood OOGI
I prefer they, thanks :)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:23 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3089, mastina wrote:I've debated whether I should claim this or not but I figure I should explain WHY I am very much opposed to a TC elimination today:

My role has a method which the scum cannot block, of bypassing the janitor they did on H1H2.

The scum cannot block or otherwise prevent my method of bypassing the janitor (killing me won't stop me from bypassing the janitor and due to the nature of this bypass it is immune to roleblocking), but it requires until the end of N2 in order to function.

In other words.

I very very very strongly do not want y'all to eliminate a slot that I may be able to conftown overnight.

By the start of D3, we will have a much better idea on TC and tictac thanks to my role bypassing the scum's obfuscation.

So fuck the soft guilty--give me one damn night and we might have two hard innocents that the scum can do nothing about.
Also as part of this:
protectives, do NOT protect me!

I don't need to be alive for this--in fact, being protected is actively detrimental given the method by which I can bypass the janitor. Y'all have better folks to try and protect.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mastina I straight up think that's a waste of your role
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:26 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3090, Dwlee99 wrote:Mastina I think you're likely townbearding pushing the lim away from TC. I think h1h2 misunderstood something because they were claiming OOGI and I think that the only reason they thought TC was conftown was this misunderstood OOGI
And if they had a genuine innocent and then tomorrow it's revealed you fuckers eliminated conftown?

What then?

You. can. wait. one. day.

(Also whoops, I meant by the start of D4 and by the end of N3, mistakenly thought today was D2 for some reason but I think the intention here is clear.)

If the information doesn't reveal TC as town, then I will happily support and even actively push for TC's elimination on D4.

But if the information DOES reveal TC as town, then the soft guilty today isn't an actual guilty and you're trying to eliminate conftown.

So I repeat.

You. can. wait. one. day.

Scum aren't going to win overnight.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Nah we should eliminate scum
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I mean let's get them claiming and then we can figure out what Titus has and decide from there but I don't think we should wait a day to flip scum if that's what we think they are
Mandelbrot
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Mandelbrot »

I disagree with the other head's assessment, btw.

- Bianca
Hydra of Yume & House
Mandelbrot
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:39 am

Post by Mandelbrot »

In post 3094, Dwlee99 wrote:Nah we should eliminate scum
Then why do you refuse a chance to have conftown? *has flashbacks to SITG Upick**leers*

- Bianca
Hydra of Yume & House
Mandelbrot
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:40 am

Post by Mandelbrot »

I mean, what you're advising runs contrary to your stated goals. Quit it.

- Bianca
Hydra of Yume & House
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2899, Romance wrote:
RBed.

VOTE: Join raid

Can we vote STD/Wheme/Elsa please? Ty. Don’t think Tomorrow votes their partner in a way that egregious and given their posting/joking it would be game throwing at this point.
@Titus:
Bold mine.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”