Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:40 am

Post by RH9 »

Also, what happened to everybody else? To be fair, I would like to hear their opinions about the latest events because it is always good to hear the opinions of all.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 573, RH9 wrote:
In post 551, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 540, RH9 wrote:By the way, if I really was Mafia, I wouldn't have targeted DaTacoX, for sure. Prism's, by the far, one of the most towny players, and their reads are probably the most accurate.
If Prism is clearly a town leader and their reads are accurate then, why is Prism still here?
The Mafia could want us to vote them off so that they can use their NK on somebody else like DaTacoX who is good at being convincing as well as being townread by a lot of players. So Mafia could be trying to get rid of the convincing towny players and then leave the players who are bound to get themselves eliminated for acting like Mafia (e.g. PR hunting). Mafia can also get the Town Leaders eliminated so that they don't need to waste their NK when Town can help them eliminate every other member of Town. I have to say that whoever the real Mafia team, they're probably really smart. Also, I now kind of townread Connordragon07 more.
I think I need to read that a little more because it doesn't follow your idea or make sense to me that scum would leave a towny accurate townsperson here in the hopes the rest of the town will vote them off.
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Camel
<3 xx
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:49 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I still don't get how Prism called reg town so early, that's one point that's stil bothering me enough not to locktown them.
<3 xx
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Prism »

You purported to have two townreads on Page 1. I had a townlean on a slot for trying to pursue a line of questioning he he thought had merit and for being persistent in it. Maybe it's not that hard to fake but I again don't see why this is such a struggle.
Connordragon07
Connordragon07
Townie
Connordragon07
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Connordragon07 »

I left for like 11 hours and I've missed out on like 3 pages of content. I'm assuming Prism and Catboi have a lot of history from the way they've interacted so far lol. Will probably try to read over it properly in the morning when I'm not half-falling asleep.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

I completely forgot about this game and I have to go right after this post so if someone could catch me up thatd be great

…or I could just read it in 2 hours when I'm not busy
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

Also who is catboi??
master at being scum(my)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 574, CheekyTeeky wrote:If you want to sort me, you aren't going to do it by tunneling me with irritating questions which force me to defend myself. You're better off giving me space and assessing my intent overall otherwise we will end up 1v1ing all day and if both town will increase the chances of scum hiding in the shadows.
I haven't gone so far as to indicate a desire to vote you, the intent of my questioning was to get you to clarify the progression of your reads.

That said, this is an interesting response. It's not what I expected. I'll oblige and leave you be for the time being.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 582, camelCasedSnivy wrote:Also who is catboi??
I'm flow trap (or occupying the space in this game that he used to, anyway)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 579, Prism wrote:You purported to have two townreads on Page 1. I had a townlean on a slot for trying to pursue a line of questioning he he thought had merit and for being persistent in it. Maybe it's not that hard to fake but I again don't see why this is such a struggle.
I guess because I'm very used to gut reading entrances and the reason you gave for it just didn't line up with the read.
<3 xx
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 2.2

Prism(1)
~ (15)

camelCasedSnivy(1)
~ (14)

Not Voting (5): Connordragon07(2), MargotRosa(3), RH9(6), camelCasedSnivy(6), Prism(12)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-10-07 18:20:16)

FLAVOR
GeorgeBailey
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

I'm sorry this is taking so long. I spent the last day and a half reconnecting with partner and putting together a lighting rig for a shoot I'm doing. Will get to it after tonight's DnD session (so like 5 hours from now)
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:23 am

Post by MargotRosa »

So there is obviously scum on the Reg wagon.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:25 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 521, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Votecount 1.Eliminate

RegRider(5)
~ (45), (98), (30), (50) (76) --- HAMMER
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:32 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 525, RH9 wrote:To be fair, I'm somewhat confused as to why Mafia chose to target DaTacoX. I'm also sad that we lost two Vanilla Townies. I think that voting flow trap may seem like a good idea, because they started the bandwagon on RegRider. However, flow trap could be Town.
This honestly reads a little TMI-ey. I don't understand why this would cause anyone to be confused about DaTacoX getting eliminated, and it seems a little too awkward except as a prepared fake read.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:34 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 540, RH9 wrote:Wait, what did camelCasedSnivy and me do, which makes us seem a Mafia team together? By the way, if I really was Mafia, I wouldn't have targeted DaTacoX, for sure. Prism's, by the far, one of the most towny players, and their reads are probably the most accurate. Remember how they townread DaTacoX and he ended up being a Vanilla Town. I would say that Prism seems like a Town Leader to me, so I'm follow them. Anyways, I actually thought that DaTacoX was Mafia, until I realised that he was Vanilla Town, who had followed flow trap's bandwagon on RegRider. Sorry, DaTacoX, by the way, if you are reading this! :(
Why does a non-conf Town who has established themselves as Town leader make someone conf Town?
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:41 am

Post by MargotRosa »

I honestly think that taking someone who is confident and makes sense at their word just because they are confident and make sense is a good way to lose the game quickly.

Like, if I was in RH9's shoes, and was confused why DaTacoX was killed and the obviously Townie Prism wasn't killed, that would make me more likely scum read Prism, if only because the only explanation that makes sense in that universe is that Prism is actually a Scum who wouldn't self-elimination (for obvious reasons).

For the record, reading over the last few posts of d1, I am starting to warm up to the idea of Town Prism, still unsure on the FlowTrap/Catboi slot, and really don't like RH9 who seems less Town every post they make.

Cheeky and Connor currently null, with Cheeky more Town, and Connor more Scum purely on vibes
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:41 am

Post by MargotRosa »

And I completely forgot Camel was playing lol
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:45 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 531, camelCasedSnivy wrote:Anyway, my suspicion on flow, Connor and Cheeky are a bit higher and I trust Prism a little bit more now.
I agree with this (except Cheeky I think. Idk, I think I'm thrown by Prism's avatar change, but seemed to get a positive vibe from both).

In post 532, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 525, RH9 wrote:To be fair, I'm somewhat confused as to why Mafia chose to target DaTacoX.
I'm also sad that we lost two Vanilla Townies.
I think that voting flow trap may seem like a good idea, because they started the bandwagon on RegRider. However, flow trap could be Town.
I don't know what but something about that sentence makes me increase my suspicion on RH9.
Imo, I think you're focusing on the wrong part of that post to be suspicious about

In post 581, camelCasedSnivy wrote:I completely forgot about this game and I have to go right after this post so if someone could catch me up thatd be great

…or I could just read it in 2 hours when I'm not busy
Sigh...

Idk. Like, reads seem Townie enough, but hard to say when you're so in and out. Also Null
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:45 am

Post by MargotRosa »

VOTE: RH9
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:47 am

Post by catboi »

If you think there was scum on the RegRider wagon, why is your focus on RH9?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:57 am

Post by catboi »

In post 408, MargotRosa wrote:Don't like Prism, but I don't like the push on RegRider more

VOTE: Flow
In post 459, MargotRosa wrote:I want it on record that I hate this Reg wagon
In post 464, MargotRosa wrote:I don't know why I thought it was 4 to elim d1. Apologies. I retract my hate
I'd also like some clarification: You never actually expressed any sort of read on RegRider, but expressed a strong dislike for the wagon on him. Why is that? Further, why did you hate it when you thought it was hammered early, only to retract that feeling when it turned out it wasn't?
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:36 am

Post by RH9 »

In post 592, MargotRosa wrote:I honestly think that taking someone who is confident and makes sense at their word just because they are confident and make sense is a good way to lose the game quickly.

Like, if I was in RH9's shoes, and was confused why DaTacoX was killed and the obviously Townie Prism wasn't killed, that would make me more likely scum read Prism, if only because the only explanation that makes sense in that universe is that Prism is actually a Scum who wouldn't self-elimination (for obvious reasons).

For the record, reading over the last few posts of d1, I am starting to warm up to the idea of Town Prism, still unsure on the FlowTrap/Catboi slot, and really don't like RH9 who seems less Town every post they make.

Cheeky and Connor currently null, with Cheeky more Town, and Connor more Scum purely on vibes
Well, it was only after Mafia NKed DaTacoX, that I started townreading Prism. Before that, I would have thought that CheekyTeeky was Town. So if I was Mafia, I would have NKed CheekyTeeky, not DaTacoX nor Prism. Also, if I was Mafia, I would immediately bus my Mafia partner as soon as somebody began to scumread me. However, because I am not Mafia, I'm going to let the real Mafia bus their partner and for Town to catch them Day 3. But then, I mainly come from an experience where if Mafia busses their partner(s), they can potentially trick the Town into helping them win. So, therefore, I'm sorry that if I don't flip Mafia, that I haven't been very good at being pro-Town for this game up to this point, and potentially causing a lot of trouble for Town.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Prism »

I suppose regardless of what is happening with me right now, I cannot keep the game waiting. At some point I must return.

I'll try to make time later tonight to reread, if not I will be in tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”