unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:39 am

Post by unwnd »

Dann my initial problem with you is that I was wondering what invoked your spirit. Earlier this game I was waiting for that moment where you'd integrate yourself into the thread instead of popping up once in a while to say something. You're still doing that, but I feel your stances more clearer. I'm not going to pretend I have the cheat sheet to your scum meta but I do feel your towngame is way more pronounced, but maybe the climate of the game itself or your own internals is making you less representative?
Stop
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

The TV screen flickers and changes

VoteCount 1.25

Navi (she) [ 4 ]
murdercat, dannflor, kazyan, house
The Worst (he) [ 4 ]
pookythemagicalbear, navi, gorkington, unwnd
Murdercat (he) [ 3 ]
the worst, gamma emerald, megazumarill
gamma emerald (he) [ 1 ]
dwlee99
Dwlee99 (they) [ 1 ]
Lady Lambdadelta

Not Voting [ 0 ]

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-10-03 20:10:31)

This VC has been edited to replace an image that was mildly ableist.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:41 am

Post by unwnd »

My read on Isis wavers. I liked her gimmick. I was able to see her eventually in dungeon RPG because she's very personable and I like that about her. I'm not sure what annoyed her enough to be like 'ok fuck it I'm Isis' but I'd love to hear more about it if willing.

FTR, I'm not mediating the conversation between you two rather I have to sort both of your slots independently.
Stop
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1300, unwnd wrote:Dann my initial problem with you is that I was wondering what invoked your spirit. Earlier this game I was waiting for that moment where you'd integrate yourself into the thread instead of popping up once in a while to say something. You're still doing that, but I feel your stances more clearer. I'm not going to pretend I have the cheat sheet to your scum meta but I do feel your towngame is way more pronounced, but maybe the climate of the game itself or your own internals is making you less representative?
Honestly, this might be unsatisfactory, but I don't really know how to answer this question. I'm really bad at self-analysis when it comes to my play.

I do know I often start out games regardless of alignment with quite a bit of distance, but usually I find something to latch onto and draw me before too much time has elapsed. The games in which I get most frustrated in are the ones where I can't find what I need to latch onto, whether it be through my own lack of effort/demotivation, or the game just being hard to read.

this game.... I haven't really felt the need to show that I am town, i guess? that tends to be another motivator for me. I mean people have been like "lol dann deepwolf" but no one has seriously pushed me. and until navi there was nothing that I really felt good about pushing that I felt I needed to get people on my side for. my stances are probably becoming more clear now because they are becoming more clear to myself.

I'm feeling a little bit more strongly about things in general and that's helping fuel my energy. idk does that help?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Dannflor »

to summarize Isis, yes you haven't done anything recently, and I wouldn't necessarily have a huge problem with that beyond maybe chiding you if that was all I was worried about. but I thought when you were navi you were scummy. You made this big revelation you were isis and i was like, ok now we're gonna get more unfiltered isis thoughts and maybe I can recalibrate my read, but then that didn't happen which means I kinda just have to fall back on my navi read. does that make sense?

I'm also curious how seriously you're considering me as scum right now or if you just said that out of some annoyance for being pushed
Navi
Navi
Townie
Navi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Navi »

I think it'd really weird for your take on th game to be that me and worst are tied. Worst is like, highly motivated, had some footholds on some reads, it just actually scum. I like. Attempted a couple AI observations about the game, didn't coalesce them into a campaign for the game or even remember them, and then started ignoring everyone except the people who might kill me. Why aren't I a strong preference
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:52 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1295, Navi wrote:Dannflor scum was pretty bad in the apocalypse large theme
my last experience with dann scum was during that flava leaf game where i nailed him d1 and he spent most of d1 hiding from the thread.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Dannflor »

also I would say my go-to strategy as town when I'm uninvested is to usually just back up/support my #1 town read

in this case, I tried to bolster gorkington's pushes because I was hoping they would spark something more. I guess my read on Kazyan got mildly clearer but nothing really happened beyond my read on gorkington getting stronger
Navi
Navi
Townie
Navi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Navi »

I didn't really want to play better when I outed. I wanted to die but have everyone know I'm Isis since I planned to out this game
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1305, Navi wrote:I think it'd really weird for your take on th game to be that me and worst are tied. Worst is like, highly motivated, had some footholds on some reads, it just actually scum. I like. Attempted a couple AI observations about the game, didn't coalesce them into a campaign for the game or even remember them, and then started ignoring everyone except the people who might kill me. Why aren't I a strong preference
the answers lies somewhere in the realm of my self-confidence as a mafia player or lack thereof
Navi
Navi
Townie
Navi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Navi »

It's like when you don't want to get dayvigged before writing your tracker result.

Or want to use your ult before you get stunlock killed and at least feel like you did everything
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:54 am

Post by unwnd »

In a perfect world everyone voting worst is town. Your own vote on this wagon Navi lacks proper enthusiasm even for credit

I'm fine with your response Dann
Stop
Navi
Navi
Townie
Navi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Navi »

Last time you got n1ed Dannn
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:55 am

Post by unwnd »

Enthusiasm in terms of tone*

I think you're giving a decent reason why you think it's worst, not to discredit
Stop
Navi
Navi
Townie
Navi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Navi »

UNVOTE:
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1293, Gorkington wrote:all of the mentions of "dann could be mafia" and "pooky should be killed today" didnt really seem like functional things to mention from someone who wants to actually accomplish something. if duck wanted a pooky wagon i feel like asking people to join it or asking why people are or are not scumreading pooky is the way to go about accomplishing that, but i dont really think thats happened at all.

i also think pooky's right that compared to that other game where the duck was focused and trying to push wagons, this game theres too many feathers and not enough substance.
I don't put too much stock on the worst being like "lol dann deepwolf" because like it's a meme, but including me in potential team lists while ostensibly town reading me (??) is interesting because it feels like a different approach to my slot than he's ever taken before.

you can either confirm nor deny that, the worst? like I recall a mini normal not too long ago where you actually genuinely pushed me D1 to try to get a read on me and I kinda pushed you back and we came apart with accurate reads on each other. but here I don't get how you're treating me or what you're looking for from me.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1312, Navi wrote:Last time you got n1ed Dannn
and I believe that was a horrible mistake and Dusa should have been killed
Navi
Navi
Townie
Navi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Navi »

I thought I also cased worst while I was post restricted but I read my own iso and maybe I didn't.

I think I group all the animals together in my mind
Navi
Navi
Townie
Navi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Navi »

In post 1316, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1312, Navi wrote:Last time you got n1ed Dannn
and I believe that was a horrible mistake and Dusa should have been killed
Dusa almost got limmed tho there's that
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: LLD
I'll consolidate when I have to but I want bragging rights of having my vote on scum D1
I prefer they, thanks :)
Navi
Navi
Townie
Navi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Navi »

It doesn't take much convinction worst is mafia for me to put my vote there cause I think he wolf game is pretty strong
Navi
Navi
Townie
Navi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Navi »

Where is murdercat
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:02 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1319, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: LLD
I'll consolidate when I have to but I want bragging rights of having my vote on scum D1

?????
Stop
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1242, MURDERCAT wrote:Now I have 3 hours of meetings to go to, be back later
hes probably like 60% done his meetings
trash
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:03 am