the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:39 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1428, Dannflor wrote:don't really feel that either dwlee or LLD are scum here
re. lld why lol?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1448, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1438, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I recognize we have 2 days but why are you cutting this short?
im not particularly in a rush, otherwise i would be asking everyone to duckpile on and get a claim.
if this is an extension of what you think my question was for, i was asking it equally to see what your intentions were as well as your read on the gamestate at that moment when you decided to go after dwlee.
No the question is fine, I was talking about the statement you made after.

The question continued the line of process. The statement...

Man IDK, we had so much more to explore. And now people like that Azumaril person aren't really going to feel any form of concern to do anything, you know?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:40 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

meg do you have an opinion on the worst?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:41 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1452, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1438, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I recognize we have 2 days but why are you cutting this short?
im not particularly in a rush, otherwise i would be asking everyone to duckpile on and get a claim.
if this is an extension of what you think my question was for, i was asking it equally to see what your intentions were as well as your read on the gamestate at that moment when you decided to go after dwlee.

Man IDK, we had so much more to explore. And now people like that Azumaril person aren't really going to feel any form of concern to do anything, you know?
I don't follow
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:41 am

In post 1449, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1444, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1440, MegAzumarill wrote:I think I want LLD dead.

Vibes come off as more "trying to get people to agree with me" instead of "try to accurately sort a slot"

her way of sorting is to tie a noose around your neck and keep tightening it until you die or towntell lol
Alright but she should get some material to make the noose out of first

She's making it out of nothing is what it looks like now
I just joined the game literally less than 24 hours ago, and I've not read anything before when I replaced in. I'm working on what I have, and what I have is some really weak Dwlee posts that contain little reasoning and seem to engender the same apathy into the game I am concerned about existing.

I think that's more than enough to begin with, frankly.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:42 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1443, Dannflor wrote:anyway, not really relevant

I'll grant you I probably haven't broken my scum range yet or anything

I thought you were provisionally town reading me but I take it null-PoE is more accurate
i was early but now i have real townreads and have to keep my miselim pool open ;(

jokes aside tho i don't do "passes" on the basis of personality but my early ping on you was "ah dann is doing things other people i townread are doing. i'll leave him alone". game has shifted since then and i think you've cooled off a lot and i'm not really convinced any of those moments were strong alignmnt indicators, just like.. cute moments that make me not as super anxious abt u as i could be. my read on you is like ~55% assertively null ~45% acute awareness that i don't trust myself to have a confident read on you day one
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1452, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Man IDK, we had so much more to explore. And now people like that Azumaril person aren't really going to feel any form of concern to do anything, you know?
i try not to get it twisted over not having the entire game solved on any given day early on.
if theres a strong scumread then going after it is probably more productive than worrying about trying to sort every slot in the game on D1.
trash
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:43 am

In post 1454, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1452, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

I don't follow
Mostly I wanted to switch to interrogating you a little, because I wanted to see if I could develop a read there too. I had a ping of something, but it's hard to build the fire now that things are a bit more died down.

The ping was that you were town, ftr. I feel like coming into this place after the whole fight with Dwlee and having that take is very town. It's not something I think is correct, but you're town for thinking it, at least IMO.

Though, again, would have liked to interrogate you to get a stronger sense of it and not base it on one thing

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Gorkington »

but im not going to get in your way if you want to keep shaking things to see what comes loose?
im a little confused as to why you even felt the need to acknowledge my post as having some kind of unique weight when you could just ignore it and keep pushing people if thats what you wanted to do.
trash
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:45 am

In post 1457, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1452, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Man IDK, we had so much more to explore. And now people like that Azumaril person aren't really going to feel any form of concern to do anything, you know?
i try not to get it twisted over not having the entire game solved on any given day early on.
if theres a strong scumread then going after it is probably more productive than worrying about trying to sort every slot in the game on D1.
It's not about doing a full solve, it's about generating as much info as I can in these last moments where there's time crunch and stress so that when we look back tomorrow it's not a slog to read and it wasn't just apathy "meh" death.

There's takes from multiple slots that are fresh that people can interact with.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:46 am

In post 1459, Gorkington wrote:but im not going to get in your way if you want to keep shaking things to see what comes loose?
im a little confused as to why you even felt the need to acknowledge my post as having some kind of unique weight when you could just ignore it and keep pushing people if thats what you wanted to do.
Because you're my strongest town read and I feel like you have some level of town leadership currently, and I want to poke you about doing things when you have that much power and I am decently confident you're town?

lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:46 am

Post by the worst »

The Worst (role pm says i'm scum so putting me at the top of my townpile to flex on every1)
Gorkington (he)
Dwlee99 (they)
Unwnd (he)

Kazyan (they)
House (he)
KidAmnGamma Emerald (he)

Dannflor (he)????

Navi (she) ????????

Murdercat - objectively scummy but if this is a d1 pass situation, i respect it
Pookythemagicalbear (he)

1 of:
MegAzumarill (doesn't care)
loftwingLady Lambdadelta

if i had 3 bullets i'd shoot mcat, pooky and lld
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:47 am

Like in my mind in your position you should have joined me shaking something else new loose for a bit, before returning to the worst if you still felt that way. Through your weight around, as it were.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:50 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Vibes come off as more "trying to get people to agree with me" instead of "try to accurately sort a slot"

her way of sorting is to tie a noose around your neck and keep tightening it until you die or towntell lol

I just joined the game literally less than 24 hours ago, and I've not read anything before when I replaced in. I'm working on what I have, and what I have is some really weak Dwlee posts that contain little reasoning and seem to engender the same apathy into the game I am concerned about existing.

I'm not convinced you are really reading the conversation and are going after someone in spite of context. I don't think you really care what Dwlee is saying.
Spoiler: Evidence
In post 1350, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1191, Dwlee99 wrote:LLD, Gamma, *sees * House
What was so bad about 1189, Dwlee?

Why is Gamma scum, Dwlee?
You would know the actual situation if you had taken 5 seconds to look at the post that Dwlee has mentioned. The fact you didn't tells you don't really care about the question you are asking and its answer.
In post 1425, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1418, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1410, unwnd wrote:How would you handle this situation differently if you were actually scum Dwlee? The questions are piling up but like

The floor is all yours right now lol
Probably similarly cause I'd be mimicking my reaction to this in the past. My goal would be to just not get in this situation which I would do by not picking a fight with LLD
I know that you know people have visibly used this argument enough times and seen it work a few for you to understand that

"picking a fight with LLD" is no longer an alignment indicative action that scum are afraid to do. Scum know that it can be argued it's easier to just ignore me, so they pick the fight anyway to hide under it.

This statement holds nothing but air.
This wasn't supposed to be a defense but a response to a question. It feels like you are breaking open a random rock in order to say that the wall of Dwlee's defense is weak.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:50 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE: lld :]
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:51 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1464, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm not convinced you are really reading the conversation and are going after someone in spite of context. I don't think you really care what Dwlee is saying.
megazu in lock-step with my brain
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Gorkington »

lld wrote:Because you're my strongest town read and I feel like you have some level of town leadership currently, and I want to poke you about doing things when you have that much power and I am decently confident you're town?

lol
i think you probably could have just convinced me to help you wagon people though?
like just a flat out "hey please help me pressure this person i think they are mafia because of X i would like to be more centered on this player" and i feel like the game could have just proceeded rather than whatever this current state of affairs is right now q_q

cause from my POV im just like, im not really townreading your slot and i cant really read your mind about what you do or dont want with the current gamestate, so im just.. idk confused as to why that was an expectation?
trash
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:54 am

Post by the worst »

not only does Aisling have a read and want it to be heard, but MORE IMPORTANTLY they are doing so because they are TOWN and the game is STAGNATING close to DEADLINE and we need more DATA!!! join Aisling in their RIGHTEOUS CAUSE!!!! to save the game from STAGNATION!!!!!!!!
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Gorkington »

like if i were to have made a big case on the worst and was like "KILL HIM" i could understand the disappointment, but i dont really think i have the kind of influence on the gamestate that you think i do, given that i cant even get the kazyan wagon to happen when i still kind of want it lol.
trash
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:55 am

Post by the worst »

(may i please check pronouns for Aisling?)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:55 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:56 am

In post 1467, Gorkington wrote:
lld wrote:Because you're my strongest town read and I feel like you have some level of town leadership currently, and I want to poke you about doing things when you have that much power and I am decently confident you're town?

lol
i think you probably could have just convinced me to help you wagon people though?
like just a flat out "hey please help me pressure this person i think they are mafia because of X i would like to be more centered on this player" and i feel like the game could have just proceeded rather than whatever this current state of affairs is right now q_q

cause from my POV im just like, im not really townreading your slot and i cant really read your mind about what you do or dont want with the current gamestate, so im just.. idk confused as to why that was an expectation?
I mean, idk. I feel like there's a level of if you understand the game has an apathy problem and I spoke on wanting to stop apathy...

don't worry about it

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:56 am

Post by the worst »

as a player/general agent of chaos i'd be interested in a kazyan wagon but i think i'm at the point where my heart isn't in it unless one of my reads flips around again or i'm just like.. epicly wrong abt something
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:58 am

In post 1464, MegAzumarill wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

I'm not convinced you are really reading the conversation and are going after someone in spite of context. I don't think you really care what Dwlee is saying.
Spoiler: Evidence
In post 1350, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1191, Dwlee99 wrote:LLD, Gamma, *sees * House
What was so bad about 1189, Dwlee?

Why is Gamma scum, Dwlee?
You would know the actual situation if you had taken 5 seconds to look at the post that Dwlee has mentioned. The fact you didn't tells you don't really care about the question you are asking and its answer.
In post 1425, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1418, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1410, unwnd wrote:How would you handle this situation differently if you were actually scum Dwlee? The questions are piling up but like

The floor is all yours right now lol
Probably similarly cause I'd be mimicking my reaction to this in the past. My goal would be to just not get in this situation which I would do by not picking a fight with LLD
I know that you know people have visibly used this argument enough times and seen it work a few for you to understand that

"picking a fight with LLD" is no longer an alignment indicative action that scum are afraid to do. Scum know that it can be argued it's easier to just ignore me, so they pick the fight anyway to hide under it.

This statement holds nothing but air.
This wasn't supposed to be a defense but a response to a question. It feels like you are breaking open a random rock in order to say that the wall of Dwlee's defense is weak.
I know why he said House's name. The goal was to have it spoken out loud, and give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he's saying House because he thoguht that asking was scummy. I didn't know which it was. It's worth asking. As for the Gamma thing, I haven't back read and I said that, so I asked. What about any of that is scummy?

As for the other one, the question was "What would you do if you were scum?" which is inherently a defense of why, given they didn't do that THIS TIME they are clearly town?

Which is why I responded to it like a defense.

How would that not be a defense, Meg?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”