the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1772, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I mean, consider my vote on you rn? I said before in a convo to Gork that I wanted to vote you prior to you and I getting into it, but I wanted to pressure elsewhere to get content. So consider yourself at L-1, for all intents and purposes.
This doesn't really surprise me since you don't seem all that keen on reading people's posts and engaging with content this game.

Gonna stick to talking to people who meet me half way. Don't mean this to be as snarky as it is, I just have no idea where to even start.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1775, the worst wrote:
In post 1772, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I mean, consider my vote on you rn? I said before in a convo to Gork that I wanted to vote you prior to you and I getting into it, but I wanted to pressure elsewhere to get content. So consider yourself at L-1, for all intents and purposes.
This doesn't really surprise me since you don't seem all that keen on reading people's posts and engaging with content this game.

Gonna stick to talking to people who meet me half way. Don't mean this to be as snarky as it is, I just have no idea where to even start.
Going to casually remind you that your first engagement with me was mockery of me and insulting my intelligence, and now you're complaining that I'm not all that interested in engaging with you on your reads.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1774, Gamma Emerald wrote:ducky you lost any ability to guilt me when you made that weird post referencing I think mini 2170
YES thank you! that was the one!

you don't have to feel guilty ! i want to talk about your reads & opinions on my reads more than i want to tug @ ur heartstrings anyway
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1773, the worst wrote:@gamma what, like.. are your reads? what do you think of the analysis we've done?

big fan of contrarianism but you're pretty present and i have no idea what you're trying to do.
My reads atp are like

Kazyan
Gork
unwnd

House
Pooky

LLD
Dann

Navi
mcat

tw
Dwlee
Meg
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1776, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1775, the worst wrote:

Going to casually remind you that your first engagement with me was mockery of me and insulting my intelligence, and now you're complaining that I'm not all that interested in engaging with you on your reads.
Was no such thing. It was a mockery of the way you chose to enter this game - I think insulting your intelligence would be one of the most off-point accusations a regular on MafiaScum could make.

I just thought the way you engaged Dwlee when entering was pretty poor. they clearly weren't budging, and you just got persistently more intense and condescending. meanwhile your only other read i can remember was a half-assed "dann town" (when he's the player in this list i'd consider the hardest to accurately ascertain scumrange on d1). and during all this you were extremely vocal in insisting you were doing so to shake up the game and bring it back to life looked like you were aiming to be
perceived
to be advancing the game moreso than you were actually advancing the game.

don't regret calling out your entrance for a moment, because i found it intensely unhelpful and it looked like you were acting. i've explained where my personal frustrations came from earlier - i don't think you actually meant to make me anxious in the same way that i didn't actually intend to insult your intelligence.

i'm sincerely sorry for the perceived slight. my intended approach there was to attack the play.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:50 pm

In post 1778, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1773, the worst wrote:@gamma what, like.. are your reads? what do you think of the analysis we've done?

big fan of contrarianism but you're pretty present and i have no idea what you're trying to do.
My reads atp are like

Kazyan
Gork
unwnd

House
Pooky

LLD
Dann

Navi
mcat

tw
Dwlee
Meg
Swap Dann and Unwnd, and replace my name with yours and swap you and Pooky?

and that's my reads, basically.

Honestly, I guess that measn just swap Dann and unwnd. Dann is super bleeding town and Unwnd is... probably town?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1778, Gamma Emerald wrote:

My reads atp are like

Kazyan
Gork
unwnd

House
Pooky

LLD
Dann

Navi
mcat

tw
Dwlee
Meg
would you be able to throw me some brain thoughts on LLD + House just to keep the conversation flowing?

the only scumread of yours i really can see is, conditionally, megazu. i agree with navi/mcat but feel like those are probably more null. i really think dwlee is town (i've talked about this quite a lot)
agree with your harder townreads generally, probably on the balance of things begrudgingly agree on pooky. that kind of {house, lld, dann} pool is an area i think i can kind of see how you might reach but i don't actually see myself. dann i don't think you'll be able to talk me into being confident on (sorry dann :c) but i'd love to jam about the others.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Asstastic sounds like a compliment so I'll take it
I prefer they, thanks :)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by the worst »

i like ur spirit!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

This is a selfish request but sometimes I think I have a better impression of slots if they gauge their read on me.

I'd like to know more (Worst/LLD) why you feel the way about my slot you do.
Stop
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by the worst »

aaahhh i had a really good reaction written up then ctrl+w'd myself by mistake. take 2.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m kinda ready to turn in for the night but I’ll drop thoughts and we can continue this later probably
LLD’s entrance felt kinda organic in a way that I unfortunately can’t really dive into yet but I expect will make sense when I get to it. The only thing I could say I’m concerned about is her immediate trust that I’m town by how she asserted I was misreading her, but given how Dwlee has interacted with me that’s also entirely understandable. However, Loftwing was weird and while I can kinda see his posting being town it was still not great.
House I think has felt about the same as he did in PYP, and just in general seems to have good intentions. I also think if he’s scum here he doesn’t react the way he did to Pooky’s dumb meta argument. But it’s also D1 and I’m not as assured as I was in PYP that I can read House super-duper easily.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1782, Dwlee99 wrote:Asstastic sounds like a compliment so I'll take it
Do you want to actually fucking engage my grievances with you?
<Embrace The Void>

Navi
Navi
Townie
Navi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Navi »

Vla tomorrow. Actually today.

Am not caught up.

Unwnd I scumlean you but don't want to lim you early based on what I recall from my rpg progression. I think. You flipped town right
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1788, Navi wrote:Vla tomorrow. Actually today.

Am not caught up.

Unwnd I scumlean you but don't want to lim you early based on what I recall from my rpg progression. I think. You flipped town right
We never eliminated me and instead I got everyone to be convinced of Dunnstral. Something something pocketed by Ydra details hazy
Stop
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by the worst »

i kind of tried to explain it to you pretty early on. i don't have a strong idea of your scumgame necessarily, but i have an idea of what i expect from scum!unwnd, and i don't feel like you're tapping into your manipulative toolset here. you're kind of taking your time and slowly inhaling information, digesting it, and just leaving behind thoughts as you go and it feels quite natural. i know you're fairly capable of forcing logical reads when required, but you don't really feel forced at all? you're kinda just around the place, bouncing stuff off people, forming reads at your own pace - you've felt natural. it also feels like you're just actually interested in talking to people in the list, not trying to pocket or work an angle. i wouldn't say you're someone who's gotten by without pressure - without MUCH pressure, sure, but you've had your fair share of attention and a little bit of the spotlight and i don't feel like it's fatigued you really. it's fatiguing being ever-present as scum. you just feel more unwnd than you usually do here and intuition tells me that's a towntell.

or like, you're scum who's going all out on imitating some kind of smooth-but-not-real-super-towny version of what people might expect your towngame to be on day one of a 13p game. which is like, fine it can be done but it doesn't feel like there's much point to it. like if you are scum you're putting a bunch of effort into just.. vibing. i don't really think that's something i associate with your scumgame all that much.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:07 pm

In post 1784, unwnd wrote:This is a selfish request but sometimes I think I have a better impression of slots if they gauge their read on me.

As if I'm going to put you higher than middle on day one in a game lke this with how you're playing?

I townread you, kinda. I'm putting you as high as I am currently comfortable doing because you're not like... I dunno, an innocent child, lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LLD you’re probably the best person to fact check my ass on this. Would you agree that beeboy and unwnd have similar playstyles in terms of how engaged they are as town vs. as scum?
<Embrace The Void>

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1786, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m kinda ready to turn in for the night but I’ll drop thoughts and we can continue this later probably
LLD’s entrance felt kinda organic in a way that I unfortunately can’t really dive into yet but I expect will make sense when I get to it. The only thing I could say I’m concerned about is her immediate trust that I’m town by how she asserted I was misreading her, but given how Dwlee has interacted with me that’s also entirely understandable. However, Loftwing was weird and while I can kinda see his posting being town it was still not great.
House I think has felt about the same as he did in PYP, and just in general seems to have good intentions. I also think if he’s scum here he doesn’t react the way he did to Pooky’s dumb meta argument. But it’s also D1 and I’m not as assured as I was in PYP that I can read House super-duper easily.
i'd posit that LLD will tell anyone who scumreads her that they're misreading her, regardless of her alignment. "she's good scum" is a bad reason to be scumreading her, and it's not my reason, but i'd ask that you be very careful relying on the immediacy of her suggesting you're lying as a towntell.
don't mind the theory that there's some level of scum in {dwlee, lld} and {lld, megazu} but i don't really see what part of the dwlee/lld interactions actually made you come out seeing lld as town.
could you expand a bit more when you've got time tmo?

re. house, i don't really see it. in pyp i literally used house as a sounding board on d1 as much as i could because i was like, *certain* he was town and didn't want to interact with slots i wasn't certain on (gotta get that sweet n1 kill u know). i kinda like. wouldn't be surprised if this is his towngame, but i don't really see the similarities. he's felt far lower-energy and kind of flat here. it's not about the 'trying to be less assertive on d1' thing either; i dig that. i just haven't found myself picking up anything house is putting down so far.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1791, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1784, unwnd wrote:This is a selfish request but sometimes I think I have a better impression of slots if they gauge their read on me.

As if I'm going to put you higher than middle on day one in a game lke this with how you're playing?

I townread you, kinda. I'm putting you as high as I am currently comfortable doing because you're not like... I dunno, an innocent child, lol
good take actually
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by House »

In post 1768, MegAzumarill wrote:kazyan, LLD, House, Navi, MCat,

I would like to vote one of these out today.
I feel like there's very good odds of hitting scum by picking one in this group at random (and we can probably do better than that)
Congratulations for literally saying nothing.

It's a mini. Odds are pretty high there's a couple scum when you pick 5 random names no matter which names they are.

I could see myself voting here after ketchup.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1787, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1782, Dwlee99 wrote:Asstastic sounds like a compliment so I'll take it
Do you want to actually fucking engage my grievances with you?
Not in the mood rn

I'll talk to you tomorrow morning
I prefer they, thanks :)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by the worst »

ugh is it?
i can't decide if i feel like you're missing something less tangible or if you're being cautious

i think unwnd is net pretty towny. not "gamble the game tier" towny but like.. towny
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1790, the worst wrote:i kind of tried to explain it to you pretty early on. i don't have a strong idea of your scumgame necessarily, but i have an idea of what i expect from scum!unwnd, and i don't feel like you're tapping into your manipulative toolset here. you're kind of taking your time and slowly inhaling information, digesting it, and just leaving behind thoughts as you go and it feels quite natural. i know you're fairly capable of forcing logical reads when required, but you don't really feel forced at all? you're kinda just around the place, bouncing stuff off people, forming reads at your own pace - you've felt natural. it also feels like you're just actually interested in talking to people in the list, not trying to pocket or work an angle. i wouldn't say you're someone who's gotten by without pressure - without MUCH pressure, sure, but you've had your fair share of attention and a little bit of the spotlight and i don't feel like it's fatigued you really. it's fatiguing being ever-present as scum. you just feel more unwnd than you usually do here and intuition tells me that's a towntell.

or like, you're scum who's going all out on imitating some kind of smooth-but-not-real-super-towny version of what people might expect your towngame to be on day one of a 13p game. which is like, fine it can be done but it doesn't feel like there's much point to it. like if you are scum you're putting a bunch of effort into just.. vibing. i don't really think that's something i associate with your scumgame all that much.
Appreciate the thoroughness but the only interjection I have is

You voted Pooky or at least hinted towards it once. Pooky is one of my main aggregators here. I don't really treat myself as an elimination option because I typically have good D1s as both alignments. Do you think Pooky is just falsifying his stance on me to seem townier? I think he's capable of working that angle, but like. If I am in your position and I had deep devoted thoughts towards someone who I'm pretty sure is town, I'd either be held aghast by people not seeing what I do or suspect opportunistic scum. I don't feel your criticisms of pooky align with either.

Pedit - Gamma that's not even remotely true. I'm a sweaty slimy scumlord.
Stop
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by House »

You know exactly what Gamma is trying to do
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”