She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Spoiler: Dwlee watching us right now as we speculate on this wild-ass setup
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

For what it’s worth Titus is probably town and if I have to pick a scum in Titus or House I pick House but I just think Kerset still.

I agree with DGB’s theory.

I was scared A50 + DGB traitor with how much DGB wanted me to not protect A50 but it was just trying to win today.

If I live probably jailkeeping Kerset imho that or Kyo.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4498, Nero Cain wrote: is so cringe
Cringe probably

Promised yes. Necessary yes. Eat crow when it’s young.

Y’all can have the told you so’s.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

BP on the scumteam could be a red herring and there is no vig (which seems to be the case) - or it was there to reduce the info that scum got on town's power. They wouldn't know if CSF was ascetic to dodge investigations, BP to dodge vigilantes, or both to dodge both.

So maybe assuming there is a vig is a scumslip, but I think Nero's crumbs were apparent enough that I would buy an uninformed Math drawing that conclusion. I'mma step back from this, I think setup spec is a bait in this one.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really care which Titus sibling we kill but I want one of them dead at EOD
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4496, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, if you felt CSF was town as you said near EOD, why were you still on the CSF wagon?
I wasn't 100% sure, the claim was bad, and it was better than eliminating Kerset.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

@MathBlade, who did you jail last night?

With one scum (likely), that slot is near conftown.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4503, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:BP on the scumteam could be a red herring and there is no vig (which seems to be the case) - or it was there to reduce the info that scum got on town's power. They wouldn't know if CSF was ascetic to dodge investigations, BP to dodge vigilantes, or both to dodge both.

So maybe assuming there is a vig is a scumslip, but I think Nero's crumbs were apparent enough that I would buy an uninformed Math drawing that conclusion. I'mma step back from this, I think setup spec is a bait in this one.
I was under the impression that Andres was the vig going to shoot Titus as I said yesterday. He was playing similar to one and some of his posts made me think vig.

Pedit out of curiosity why Nero?

Pedit already said A50 as I was scared with how much DGB didn’t want A50 jailed that A50+DGB was a thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4503, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:BP on the scumteam could be a red herring and there is no vig (which seems to be the case) - or it was there to reduce the info that scum got on town's power. They wouldn't know if CSF was ascetic to dodge investigations, BP to dodge vigilantes, or both to dodge both.

Furthermore I didn’t believe Nero was a vig and if he is ??? He said he wasn’t.

Where are you getting Nero vig from? Nero is conf town anyway. He could be Miller ascetic disloyal tomatoes and I don’t care anymore it’s more scum over roles
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

With how backwards my reads have been maybe an Andres elim isn’t bad either
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol no
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean
MAYBE
town power is

joat
ta
jk
1x cop

and that leaves the plain neighbor and the mailman as ??? but I just mean, Titus and Math's play have both been pretty scummy and bad.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Titus »

With the very high likelihood of 3 scum being the answer, we can have Math jail a different VT each night.

There's 10 alive with two clears. Currently.
Math announces a jail on a VT that is NOT Nero or A50.
Suppose we miseliminate, that's 9 alive.
If there's a kill (which is on Math, which I will detail in a minute), then we hit 8 alive with 3 conftown.

Miselim,
6 alive, 2 conftown

Miseliminate,
4 alive one conftown.

If scum don't kill Math but elect to kill anywhere else, they are boned as Math just keeps clearing the VTs.

The proper play is to eliminate in the PR claims, even though I think it is SSBM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should Math not jail me? I'm like the only confirmed town. I mean yes, I do think that all the other vts are also town but I'm publicly confirmed not to be scum.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4513, Nero Cain wrote:Why should Math not jail me? I'm like the only confirmed town. I mean yes, I do think that all the other vts are also town but I'm publicly confirmed not to be scum.
Because there's one scum alive.

Every conftown they kill, Math replaces with another one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

A50 is also conftown
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I don't care about dying but I'm the correct keep b/c im cop cleared. If Math is town and too little to do the pro-town thing then that's on him but making sure that the inno stays alive seems like the correct play, no?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:16 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

There may be red herring roles on the town side, too.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

Scum can either kill Math, capping the conftown at 3.
No kill, ensuring Math just jails the same VT over and over until we elim every other PR, giving us a near Auto.
Kill A50/Nero who just get replaced by another conftown because we all know that player didn't shoot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4516, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I don't care about dying but I'm the correct keep b/c im cop cleared. If Math is town and too little to do the pro-town thing then that's on him but making sure that the inno stays alive seems like the correct play, no?
Usually yes, but if scum shoot the confclears, Math just replaces them and eventually scum would lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty much gonna sheep DGB as I was a dumb on who to jailkeep of the VT claims.

No reason to announce DGB can announce it after I die and I will crumb as insurance in case DGB traitor but I agree with it scum is probably going.

At least my mech spec has been right even though reads weren’t. So minor blessing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Probably going to be a goon*.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

Math, I don't trust any of us to read your crumb language and the whole point is so EVERYONE knows who is the clear and it's not up for debate. If DGB was the cop clear, I'd agree with your method.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh :/ Derp

Who was your TA check Titus?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4523, MathBlade wrote:Oh :/ Derp

Who was your TA check Titus?
Ythan. I figured my TA was useless in 3 scum scenario (most likely), so the only useful thing I could do was conftown Nero even if Ythan was scum which I thought he was.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”