Open 828 | The Brethren Coalition | Game Over!

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 673, MathBlade wrote:
In post 670, Save The Dragons wrote:okay what about my other posts
Your other posts are naked one liners

Eg I like Pav etc

Then later you could say I don’t like Pav

There’s nothing readbale
5 examples
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 71, Save The Dragons wrote:you don't trust me? :crying:
In post 74, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm town so i'm not going to
In post 77, Save The Dragons wrote:if i were scum i'd hurt myself to appease you
In post 82, Save The Dragons wrote:i think i like pav
In post 94, Save The Dragons wrote:Theres not enough information to get a read on me
In post 122, Save The Dragons wrote:i think reading me is like a fine wine it gets better with age
In post 131, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 129, Nathann wrote:@Save The Dragons, any other takes?
nope

pav and cyrus are town

and i'm town

so that's 3 from me in my core
In post 134, Save The Dragons wrote:how the hell do you know my meta
In post 135, Save The Dragons wrote:are you one of them there alts i've been hearin' about
In post 137, Save The Dragons wrote:there's only one person on site that cares about my meta that i can think of
This entire iso has at best a few reads and they’re all one liners

Most of it is just bloated spam

Is the game better for the post?

No then I can’t read you off it and therefore scummy
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Your read is supposed to “get better with age” then why has nothing developed?

In charge me up you did more than this
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:43 am

if you're town

big if

do you think that maybe you don't know how to read me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=12707371#p12707371

Take here in charge me up

Sure one liners but they asked questions and interacted with the content.

It’s just you’re not here. There’s nothing I can glean as to why you have those thoughts
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 678, Save The Dragons wrote:if you're town

big if

Quite possible but if I am misreading you showing you how makes you better town rather than keeping scummy play around and expecting people to just divine you town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:46 am

In post 77, Save The Dragons wrote:if i were scum i'd hurt myself to appease you
In post 191, Save The Dragons wrote:something about ssbm's posts bother me
In post 231, Save The Dragons wrote:not sure if i'm just paranoid but HURT: pav i need a moment
In post 244, Save The Dragons wrote:no i mean why did you vote nathann
In post 290, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 270, Enchant wrote:Alright, i think we should win with this.

HURT: Enchant
HURT: Cyrus62
HEAL: Save The Dragons
HEAL: Hanai
HEAL: Nathann
HEAL: yesaree
HEAL: Farren

If Cyrus, Pav and anime are town, we won this with elumination of whole Coalition which should contain 2 mafia.

Yes. Not on Day 1. BUT MORE LIKELY.
Follow please.

no

no

just no

we're not doing it this way
In post 341, Save The Dragons wrote:i feel like i have 4 but i'm still a little wary of Pav but i think he's good

having trouble coming up with my fifth Farren Hakai and yessirree all are OKAY but not town enough for me yet
here's a bunch of readable posts
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:47 am

In post 680, MathBlade wrote:
In post 678, Save The Dragons wrote:if you're town

big if

Quite possible but if I am misreading you showing you how makes you better town rather than keeping scummy play around and expecting people to just divine you town.
yuck miss me with this "play better" bullshit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 244, Save The Dragons wrote:no i mean why did you vote nathann
In post 245, Hakai wrote:Earlier he made a post that seemed like it was meant to deliberately call attention to the fact he was hurting himself in an attempt to gain townreads.
This is the only readable post out of what’s given and the fact you didn’t acknowledge a townread yet moved on is not a good look
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:51 am

why do you think other people are able to "divine" me as town or are you really passing it all off as RVS reads that people conveniently forgot to remove by now
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

290 is just a genuine emotion state regardless of alignment. The rest are all naked one liners.

If you can swap out a name for another in a post and still have it make congruent sense it’s not a post I can determine your alignment from
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 684, Save The Dragons wrote:why do you think other people are able to "divine" me as town or are you really passing it all off as RVS reads that people conveniently forgot to remove by now
I don’t know. It seems like RVS crap but when I replace in I tend to have different opinions than most. RVS reads are usually pretty piss poor.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:56 am

k imma tap out and let the people decide

hurt me if you think i'm scum
heal me if you think i'm town

i've posted reads
i've posted who i want on the coalition
i won't vote for a coalition that doesn't have me in it

if you really think mathblade's argument is valid i'm sorry for you and if you think mathblade is town for his progression of "I can't read STD by post 94." "Isn't it obvious why I'm scum reading STD?" "I can't read him by post 94, like i said." "Now that i'm being badgered about it, here's a bunch of posts I can't read that I didn't mention before despite being asked to clarify." then imma laugh at you
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 687, Save The Dragons wrote:k imma tap out and let the people decide

hurt me if you think i'm scum
heal me if you think i'm town

i've posted reads
i've posted who i want on the coalition
i won't vote for a coalition that doesn't have me in it

if you really think mathblade's argument is valid i'm sorry for you and if you think mathblade is town for his progression of "I can't read STD by post 94." "Isn't it obvious why I'm scum reading STD?" "I can't read him by post 94, like i said." "Now that i'm being badgered about it, here's a bunch of posts I can't read that I didn't mention before despite being asked to clarify." then imma laugh at you
You’re misrepresenting my argument

If you have to summarize it as such
You’ve given no readable posts

Your post read like an rng with the condition you’re town.

We could play sub the player in like 75-80% of your posts and still have a coherent ISO.

You’re attacking me for being a bad explainer of what should be obvious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Best Overall Mish Mash Player

Farren
He/Him

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Farren »

HURT: All

I think I need to go over all of this a few times with a fine toothed comb to figure this out. I'll do that later this evening; for now, I don't want any surprises.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 561, cyrus62 wrote:Ssbm so me why nathann is scum. Besides the he hurt him self thing. I hurt my self heck almost every one did at least five. . So tell me how he is scum. . Maybe you can improve my odds. On wining tell me who I should replace nathann with besides you.
I don't think I've said hurting himself to appease you was scummy. I see that as NAI atm. Town or scum would do it for different reasons but I'm unable to tell what his reason was. I think the double "theoretical disagreements" post felt unnatural and that's why I'm scumreading him.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 624, MathBlade wrote:
In post 622, Nathann wrote:I'm gonna give Math a chance to finish reading the game and to then give thoughts, but I would be lying if I said I got a good feeling from anything I've read from him (irl) today. Which contrasts the earlier read I had, but hmm... Game hard.
I did finish.

If you don’t like me then don’t put me in the coalition.

I am town then the coalition likely fails and we demonstrate that I am likely town.

I fail to see the problem here.

Cyrus is scum who has not answered my questions several times now.

Then he goes off about a “trap”.

I literally do not care who goes in. I am hoping we win but expecting it to fail long as Cyrus is in it.
You are a flate out lie I said from the get go I don't want in it this is tmi so your partner is in it.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

I called my self scum at least four times already . No one used it. I was plastering it so after the five failed if it did I could see who was optonisic enough to try to push it. I think you are scum.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 569, Nathann wrote:
In post 467, Pavowski wrote:We're actually starting to look close-ish, here. STD how do you feel about hakai?
How do you feel about Hakai still? Going through your ISO, I see one early "liking where he's going" read, and not much updated stuff. If you're still (at least somewhat) certain in him being Town, mind trying to convince me?
In post 472, MathBlade wrote:Can someone say who they absolutely want in the coalition please? Only one name allowed no naming yourself.
As of right now, that's probably cyrus for me. Pavowski is a somewhat close second.

I was under the impression that is just, common sense on how this setup should be played, but anyway. Obviously agreed with that plan. Though also agreed that we shouldn't wait for the last possible moment to form the Coalition so that we have time to agree on the yeet afterwards if it fails. Maybe with ~3 days left on the clock?
In post 511, MathBlade wrote:I think instantly winning is a pipe dream and the more time we have for an elim the better.
I find Math's posting up to this point weird. (Not really Scummy, just weird.) If I recall correctly, about half of all runs of this setup ended up with a winning Coalition. Why such pessimism? Also, I find it kinda odd that you'd rather have more time for a yeet after a failed Coalition than put in some of that extra time
into
trying to get a winning Coalition.

Not sure if it comes from Scum, though. If Math's partner is already deep in the Coalition, then this kind of rushing and keeping himself out of it just makes him looks worse later on. And if his partner isn't in the Coalition, then Math is gamethrowing? Hm. Maybe that's what he wants me to think so we put him into the Coalition, oh the wine.

Bottom of page 21, I'll be back later.
This is a lot of words with nothing really conclusive, I could add this to why Nathann's scum here
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Let's do it this way every one that town reads mb heal him. Then we will talk. Every one who scum reads me or std hurt us . But I can with out a shadow of a doubt tell you . You will lose with mb in it.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 693, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 569, Nathann wrote:
In post 467, Pavowski wrote:We're actually starting to look close-ish, here. STD how do you feel about hakai?
How do you feel about Hakai still? Going through your ISO, I see one early "liking where he's going" read, and not much updated stuff. If you're still (at least somewhat) certain in him being Town, mind trying to convince me?
In post 472, MathBlade wrote:Can someone say who they absolutely want in the coalition please? Only one name allowed no naming yourself.
As of right now, that's probably cyrus for me. Pavowski is a somewhat close second.

I was under the impression that is just, common sense on how this setup should be played, but anyway. Obviously agreed with that plan. Though also agreed that we shouldn't wait for the last possible moment to form the Coalition so that we have time to agree on the yeet afterwards if it fails. Maybe with ~3 days left on the clock?
In post 511, MathBlade wrote:I think instantly winning is a pipe dream and the more time we have for an elim the better.
I find Math's posting up to this point weird. (Not really Scummy, just weird.) If I recall correctly, about half of all runs of this setup ended up with a winning Coalition. Why such pessimism? Also, I find it kinda odd that you'd rather have more time for a yeet after a failed Coalition than put in some of that extra time
into
trying to get a winning Coalition.

Not sure if it comes from Scum, though. If Math's partner is already deep in the Coalition, then this kind of rushing and keeping himself out of it just makes him looks worse later on. And if his partner isn't in the Coalition, then Math is gamethrowing? Hm. Maybe that's what he wants me to think so we put him into the Coalition, oh the wine.

Bottom of page 21, I'll be back later.
This is a lot of words with nothing really conclusive, I could add this to why Nathann's scum here
The sad part is I have to agree with nathann here with this post. Pav did a 180 after mb joined . So keeping me in the 5 would fail simple becuse pav wasn't town. So they trying to frame it to where I look like scum. But mb done fucked up and triggered my trap.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I could buy being wrong on StD right on Cyrus and Nathann white knighting the hell out of StD.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Again I scumread you before I read any “trap” post.

You’re welcome to scumread me but at least do so logically. Otherwise it’s spam designed to masquerade as content.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 694, cyrus62 wrote:Let's do it this way every one that town reads mb heal him. Then we will talk. Every one who scum reads me or std hurt us . But I can with out a shadow of a doubt tell you . You will lose with mb in it.
One more time in the back stop trying to manipulate people.

I said I would sheep whatever you put up.

If people don’t townread me they don’t.

Other than people being honest with their reads I don’t give a fuck if I am in or out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 632, Save The Dragons wrote:do you really see scum!cyrus being like

cyrus: "i'm scum."
mathblade: "I'm calling you out on that"
cyrus: YOU ACTIVATED MY BIG BRAIN TRAP HURT ALL SHAKES HEAD GO AHEAD PUT MATH AND SSBM ON A COALITION SEE WHAT HAPPNES NOT MY FAULT
Yes, but I also see town!cyrus doing it
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Return to “Completed Open Games”