ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4693, House wrote:
In post 4692, Titus wrote:Let's just do Dragon.

House can you give an exact roleclaim?
If I get banned, it's your fault. :P

compulsive Jack-Of-All-Trades {neighborizer, complex rolecop, lazy roleblock}.
Okay if you're compulsive Titus's role is just town here
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4713, House wrote:Who posted the list of claims, earlier?
I posted one shortly after you called massclaim, only change to it should be that Kerset confirmed herself vt

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4725, DrippingGoofball wrote:DotW on CSF, Sitting On The Fence, Extreme Edition:

Spoiler:
In post 655, Dragon of the West wrote:Okay so I just finished reading through everything...I'm coming to the conclusion that D1s really frustrate me. Quick reads:

A50 - null; not enough content to read. Anyone familiar with A50's town vs scum play? I only played one game with them where they were scum and just seemed disengaged most of the time, similar to here so far.
Andre - townlean; not much content but what was there, I liked for town. reminds me of 233
CSF - mostly null; tone has seemed fine

DGB - townlean; I'm a little confused about how the whole hood thing played out but the way DGB came clean about the 'gambit' and explained the hood interactions in detail struck me as town-ish. Although, I disagree that claimed masons get targeted by scum for NK. the games I've seen so far the claimed masons/neighbors/mason-lites just get kept alive as weak PRs that people get paranoid about
Gamma - null to townlean; this seems like inquisitive town!Gamma for the most part. Seems to be a little more in the driver's seat here from other games I've played with them, but idk if that's AI
House - not sure what to make of this slot. maybe scumlean? some posts seem like they're acting from an informed position or agenda-y, but other ones also strike me as engaged and hunting. not sure if that's just busy-work, though
Kerset - null, no content
MathBlade - scumlean; I think if one of DGB or MathBlade is scum, it's this slot. Paranoia about getting investigated, "botching" the crumb/claim and then using that to cast suspicion on DGB seemed off and kinda scummy. I think they backtracked their DGB read when they realized it might get them killed either before DGB or right after
Nero - honestly, Nero is a mystery to me. Every game he seems to have a tinfoil paranoia hat on that makes no sense to me and sounds like he's just slinging conspiracy theories around and I get paranoid he's scum and then he ends up being town and his theories end up being right. I don't think I'll be on board for a D1 Nero lim
Kyo - null to townlean; thought process and questions seem like town!Kyo
Titus - townlean; much more engaged and aggressive early compared to what I saw in 233 where they were scum. They said they play very different game to game so again not sure if AI but tone strikes me as town
Wake - null, no content

VOTE: MathBlade
Hopefully I'll have more time to be around for discussion tomorrow
In post 1386, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 995, House wrote:Gamma and CSF aren't scum together. :lol:
I agree with this because I think the Gamma/Ythan slot is town but why do you think they specifically couldn't be scum together?
In post 3317, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 3197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1427, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.18
Dragon of the West (E-2)
- Titus, Cat Scratch Fever, Almost50, House, MathBlade
Titus (2)
- ssbm_Kyouko, Nero Cain
MathBlade (1)
- Ythan
Ythan (1)
- Andresvmb
Almost50 (1)
- Wake88
Cat Scratch Fever (1)
- Kerset
House (1)
- Dragon of the West

Not voting (1)
: DrippingGoofball

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
House and Titus are VLA through the 20th of September.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-09-23 17:06:41)
Phone forgot this but the point stands.

I see zero reason for CSF to move from DoTW to Wake if scum.
I'm kind of torn on CSF's slot. I disagree that they're cleared through VCA, but some of their posting has seemed townie to me. Hopping of the Wake wagon was really bad...but it was almost so bad I feel like scum wouldn't have done it because it looks so terrible.

For this post though, scum could have moved off my wagon because they didn't want to look bad by being on a wagon that flips town
In post 3333, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 3297, Nero Cain wrote:Also, I feel a bit like House is just aimless and I'm not sure if that's really a town mindsight. Can I get some opinions on House not using his rolecop ability last night?
In post 3294, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 3250, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 2.11
Cat Scratch Fever (E-2)
- DrippingGoofball, Titus, House, Almost50, MathBlade
Kerset (1)
- Andresvmb
DrippingGoofball (1)
- Cat Scratch Fever
House (1)
- Dragon of the West

Not voting (4)
: Ythan, ssbm_Kyouko, Kerset, Nero Cain

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
ssbm_Kyouko is VLA through the 26th of September. Dragon of the West is VLA through the 5th of October. Cat Scratch Fever was previously prodded and has (expired on 2021-09-27 08:19:12) to post before I begin looking for a replacement.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-03 23:06:00)
yeow at me being the top wagon with two votes from people who don't really think I'm scum afaict?

I probably should've declared a v/la for the weekend, but as there's basically no hope of me absorbing the last 20 pages, and admittedly I don't look great by VCA, I'm just going to claim Town [redacted] Backup Vig. Incidentally, I think I'd make for a good rolecop target tonight, and if House survives and can name my entire role, we'll basically have two locktowns because there's already a flipped scum role cop and I don't think scum would be given two role cops.
Hmmm...not sure what to make of this claim. I don't feel too great about relying on House to rolecop because I really think he's scum and you could both be scum together making it meaningless. Especially because I think we should be limming House today. If House flips red this ask to be role copped to create conftowns would look kinda bad for CSF.

I'm not super interested in limming a CSF slot I don't feel strongly about that's claiming a vig role. I think the claim should work itself out mechanically
In post 4420, Dragon of the West wrote:So if we're talking about eliminating in the VTs and no one is claiming vig, CSF is the obvious choice. Backup vig is a weird, out of place claim; if there's no vig, CSF has no utility; if town!Math, CSF can't even be protected despite being useless. At best, CSF is useless town who hasn't really helped solve anyways. At worst, they're scum. I prefer this over a no lim and being in the same place tomorrow

VOTE: CSF

I believe that's L-1
Ooh DotW has 2 flipped scum as nulls and they're the shortest/simplest reads on his list :(

I think I've clowned on this game long enough VOTE: DotW

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by House »

In post 4777, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 4725, DrippingGoofball wrote:DotW on CSF, Sitting On The Fence, Extreme Edition:

Spoiler:
In post 655, Dragon of the West wrote:Okay so I just finished reading through everything...I'm coming to the conclusion that D1s really frustrate me. Quick reads:

A50 - null; not enough content to read. Anyone familiar with A50's town vs scum play? I only played one game with them where they were scum and just seemed disengaged most of the time, similar to here so far.
Andre - townlean; not much content but what was there, I liked for town. reminds me of 233
CSF - mostly null; tone has seemed fine

DGB - townlean; I'm a little confused about how the whole hood thing played out but the way DGB came clean about the 'gambit' and explained the hood interactions in detail struck me as town-ish. Although, I disagree that claimed masons get targeted by scum for NK. the games I've seen so far the claimed masons/neighbors/mason-lites just get kept alive as weak PRs that people get paranoid about
Gamma - null to townlean; this seems like inquisitive town!Gamma for the most part. Seems to be a little more in the driver's seat here from other games I've played with them, but idk if that's AI
House - not sure what to make of this slot. maybe scumlean? some posts seem like they're acting from an informed position or agenda-y, but other ones also strike me as engaged and hunting. not sure if that's just busy-work, though
Kerset - null, no content
MathBlade - scumlean; I think if one of DGB or MathBlade is scum, it's this slot. Paranoia about getting investigated, "botching" the crumb/claim and then using that to cast suspicion on DGB seemed off and kinda scummy. I think they backtracked their DGB read when they realized it might get them killed either before DGB or right after
Nero - honestly, Nero is a mystery to me. Every game he seems to have a tinfoil paranoia hat on that makes no sense to me and sounds like he's just slinging conspiracy theories around and I get paranoid he's scum and then he ends up being town and his theories end up being right. I don't think I'll be on board for a D1 Nero lim
Kyo - null to townlean; thought process and questions seem like town!Kyo
Titus - townlean; much more engaged and aggressive early compared to what I saw in 233 where they were scum. They said they play very different game to game so again not sure if AI but tone strikes me as town
Wake - null, no content

VOTE: MathBlade
Hopefully I'll have more time to be around for discussion tomorrow
In post 1386, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 995, House wrote:Gamma and CSF aren't scum together. :lol:
I agree with this because I think the Gamma/Ythan slot is town but why do you think they specifically couldn't be scum together?
In post 3317, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 3197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1427, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.18
Dragon of the West (E-2)
- Titus, Cat Scratch Fever, Almost50, House, MathBlade
Titus (2)
- ssbm_Kyouko, Nero Cain
MathBlade (1)
- Ythan
Ythan (1)
- Andresvmb
Almost50 (1)
- Wake88
Cat Scratch Fever (1)
- Kerset
House (1)
- Dragon of the West

Not voting (1)
: DrippingGoofball

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
House and Titus are VLA through the 20th of September.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-09-23 17:06:41)
Phone forgot this but the point stands.

I see zero reason for CSF to move from DoTW to Wake if scum.
I'm kind of torn on CSF's slot. I disagree that they're cleared through VCA, but some of their posting has seemed townie to me. Hopping of the Wake wagon was really bad...but it was almost so bad I feel like scum wouldn't have done it because it looks so terrible.

For this post though, scum could have moved off my wagon because they didn't want to look bad by being on a wagon that flips town
In post 3333, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 3297, Nero Cain wrote:Also, I feel a bit like House is just aimless and I'm not sure if that's really a town mindsight. Can I get some opinions on House not using his rolecop ability last night?
In post 3294, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 3250, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 2.11
Cat Scratch Fever (E-2)
- DrippingGoofball, Titus, House, Almost50, MathBlade
Kerset (1)
- Andresvmb
DrippingGoofball (1)
- Cat Scratch Fever
House (1)
- Dragon of the West

Not voting (4)
: Ythan, ssbm_Kyouko, Kerset, Nero Cain

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
ssbm_Kyouko is VLA through the 26th of September. Dragon of the West is VLA through the 5th of October. Cat Scratch Fever was previously prodded and has (expired on 2021-09-27 08:19:12) to post before I begin looking for a replacement.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-03 23:06:00)
yeow at me being the top wagon with two votes from people who don't really think I'm scum afaict?

I probably should've declared a v/la for the weekend, but as there's basically no hope of me absorbing the last 20 pages, and admittedly I don't look great by VCA, I'm just going to claim Town [redacted] Backup Vig. Incidentally, I think I'd make for a good rolecop target tonight, and if House survives and can name my entire role, we'll basically have two locktowns because there's already a flipped scum role cop and I don't think scum would be given two role cops.
Hmmm...not sure what to make of this claim. I don't feel too great about relying on House to rolecop because I really think he's scum and you could both be scum together making it meaningless. Especially because I think we should be limming House today. If House flips red this ask to be role copped to create conftowns would look kinda bad for CSF.

I'm not super interested in limming a CSF slot I don't feel strongly about that's claiming a vig role. I think the claim should work itself out mechanically
In post 4420, Dragon of the West wrote:So if we're talking about eliminating in the VTs and no one is claiming vig, CSF is the obvious choice. Backup vig is a weird, out of place claim; if there's no vig, CSF has no utility; if town!Math, CSF can't even be protected despite being useless. At best, CSF is useless town who hasn't really helped solve anyways. At worst, they're scum. I prefer this over a no lim and being in the same place tomorrow

VOTE: CSF

I believe that's L-1
Ooh DotW has 2 flipped scum as nulls and they're the shortest/simplest reads on his list :(

I think I've clowned on this game long enough VOTE: DotW
TBF, the Wake read at that time was accurate. He had not engaged by that point, I don't think?

Gonna check.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by House »

In post 510, Wake1 wrote:I'm going to bed at the moment. Will be up around 8PM my time zone to read up on the game thread. Don't do anything stupid before I have a chance to read and give my input.
In post 1024, Wake1 wrote:Alright I'm here.

Reading over the game thread now.
First 2 posts.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4730, House wrote:I'm thinking:

Lim DotW
Jail Kyo if town flip

Pray for no nk

If nk, lim Andres
I'm down for lim DotW, jail me. House I think you neighborize Math so he can feed you his targets in case scum decide to no kill to frame me for 1 mislim before killing Math. Once the hood is established I think Math's JK decisions should be private and fed to you via hood. Actually Math can feed DGB his jails anyways so imo I think lim DotW, math is not leashed anywhere and he chooses someone to jail for himself. He tells DGB who he jailed in case he dies, so that DGB can clear Math's target in the event of his death

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh yeah that is a fair read u right

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by House »

I'm pretty sure last scum is one of {DotW/Andres}.

Lim one, jail one, see what happens.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SSBM, why does Houses role being compulsive make Titus' role town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4780, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 4730, House wrote:I'm thinking:

Lim DotW
Jail Kyo if town flip

Pray for no nk

If nk, lim Andres
I'm down for lim DotW, jail me. House I think you neighborize Math so he can feed you his targets in case scum decide to no kill to frame me for 1 mislim before killing Math. Once the hood is established I think Math's JK decisions should be private and fed to you via hood. Actually Math can feed DGB his jails anyways so imo I think lim DotW, math is not leashed anywhere and he chooses someone to jail for himself. He tells DGB who he jailed in case he dies, so that DGB can clear Math's target in the event of his death
The telling DGB Titus objected to I forget why she wanted it public.

It will be public today anyway.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by House »

In post 3165, Andresvmb wrote:You’re basically pretending that Wake first started pushing me after they voted me, which is quite obviously untrue. And you’re no so lazy not to go back and check just the very many times that Wake suggested I should get executed.
He says this... but he didn't actually address Wake directly about the push when he called other votes several different flavors of bad.

Almost tempted just to lim here, tbh.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4785, House wrote:
In post 3165, Andresvmb wrote:You’re basically pretending that Wake first started pushing me after they voted me, which is quite obviously untrue. And you’re no so lazy not to go back and check just the very many times that Wake suggested I should get executed.
He says this... but he didn't actually address Wake directly about the push when he called other votes several different flavors of bad.

Almost tempted just to lim here, tbh.
Oooh House and I agree.

Andres is who I want :)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4749, House wrote:CSF probably speculated vig BECAUSE bp.
Yeah, red herring for scum, like I was saying

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

A green herring? :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

rather vote a pr than a vt
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4757, House wrote:
In post 4756, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm confused now because my impression was that House is claiming now that he is a full rolecop who targeted DGB N1, saw it was vanilla, and decided to say that was his roleblock.
This is not a real thought.

DGB was a known neighbor d1.
Nah you're right I mistyped- but my thought was rushed and incorrect anyways. I was thinking, as a town rolecop that is gambiting as a JOAT, it might be smart to claim you blocked someone that was incapable of going anywhere based on their role. You could rescind later and claim the truth when you have more results, and if you ever die it would become clear that you couldn't have actually roleblocked. Anyways I'm caught up now and see what really went down.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4783, Nero Cain wrote:SSBM, why does Houses role being compulsive make Titus' role town?
He cant avoid creating further false guilties for the TA because of his Neighborizer

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4789, Nero Cain wrote:rather vote a pr than a vt
Yeah this. DGB has utility as the speaker for Math's target if Math dies. House will have that utility soon as well so if DGB is a scum neighbor it will not be able to lie about Math's target. I came into toDay and saw the flip and was thinking I'd be sheeping you most likely but I think Titus's plan is better. Lim PRs, jail VTs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you guys do realize that if im right and its a /5 setup then all Titus' plan does is kill confirmed town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4791, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 4783, Nero Cain wrote:SSBM, why does Houses role being compulsive make Titus' role town?
He cant avoid creating further false guilties for the TA because of his Neighborizer
he can? The way I'm reading it is that he has 3 shots that he has to use the first 3 nights. but you are making it sound like he can use those shots over and over again.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4616, Titus wrote:Or we can clear Kerset by jailing him and just win by limming DotW
DotW is bloody TOWN. I received a message from him last night with some details that I won't believe a Scum cares to mention

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4626, Kerset wrote:
In post 4616, Titus wrote:Or we can clear Kerset by jailing him and just win by limming DotW
Ofc it is counterwagon to scum, who needs to be checked.
THIS IS DESPERATE SCUM! Like, WHO is counterwagoning whom? We ONLY HAVE ONE SCUM LEFT! Furthermore, I'm the one leading the charge here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gimmie the deets!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess you could make the argument that you need Houses' and Titus' investigation power to give town a boost

1x cop
compulsive joat
novice TA
simple jk
neighbor

vs

rolecop/voyuer
bp ascetic
mailmain

i think if this flips town we flip Titus

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4632, Titus wrote:Plus you want to lim my TR who was a counter to scum yesterday...
They were BOTH Scum. Didn't you notice Kerset never votes CSF until it was hammer? Of course Kerset did vote CSF on D1 for distancing, when there was no real danger for CSF to get eliminated. How come on D2 that vote never came until it was evidently clear CSF was going down?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”