Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Knight Chartreuse »

Could it really just be Burgundy Indigo and another? And that’s why Indigo finds it unfun?

I mean “What would make the game fun?” Is as soft a question as it gets.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Rose
Knight Rose
Townie
Knight Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Knight Rose »

I actually hope not.
I think if Indigo's town, Crimson actually looks good for jumping in so late (wrt Indigo). I think most scum are conscious of post timing and doing that might be sort of awkward for them. Moreover, Crimson's post was sort of in depth whereas I would expect scum to maybe make more of a passing comment.
Sort of related: My take is actually that if there's scum within the first palette, it would be Lavender.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Marigold
Knight Marigold
Townie
Knight Marigold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Knight Marigold »

I wonder if Gamma's proposal counted since he slipped when making it. Probably not. And I wouldn't cut off an active proposal for my own selfish desires. But the temptation was there.

Of the remaining cools, I struggle to form an opinion. I had like magenta's recent posting, because it seemed have forthright opinions and was actually trying to evaluate things. Reading the ISO I'm reminded of how troll-y they appeared early. Not that such behavior is a surefire sign of a Cultist, but I can't associate it with that of a true Knight. Seafoam's catchup was generic. I want nothing to do with Indigo. The Rainbow Knight...seems almost to be expecting people to be competing for her based on her role? She has more that I like than the others, but she feels rather...
restrained
so far.

Rainbow Knight seems set on Daffodl as it is, and that is fine with me, as I feel like if Rainbow is town, she might have a hard time trusting me.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Marigold
Knight Marigold
Townie
Knight Marigold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:22 pm

I think Rose continues to validate my earlier feelings of them being town.
In post 426, Knight Rose wrote:My take is actually that if there's scum within the first palette, it would be Lavender.
Why her, in particular?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Rose
Knight Rose
Townie
Knight Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Knight Rose »

Well, I don't really want to commit to a scumread there, so it's more of a hot take. Mainly I'm thinking: was sort of unnecessary, I didn't like the jump on Indigo(again dependent on Indigo town here which idk about), and this is sort of not good reasoning but the talk between her and Crimson could be pocketing. There's a lot of posts missing in the middle (from Lavender that I didn't really read). I think I'll take a look more when I have time tmrw.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Marigold
Knight Marigold
Townie
Knight Marigold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:37 pm

I don't really agree with the read but I don't doubt its sincerity. I think the dynamic between her and Crimson is...unusual. It was throwing me off at first as well. I'm not going to be able to explain it in a good way. But I think outside of that her posts have been acceptable, town-leaning even for me simply for seemingly actually
wanting
to solve.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by The Rainbow Knight »

In post 427, Knight Marigold wrote:if Rainbow is town, she might have a hard time trusting me.
Why would you think that?

Do you have trouble being townread?
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:16 pm

In post 408, Knight Azure wrote:Uh

Not accept propose

I went with my heart
Sometimes it all works out in the end <3
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:17 pm

In post 410, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 404, Knight Lavender wrote:That's an... extremely reductionist take. Do you care to quote what posts stood out to you as the 20 percent content, then? I feel like even whenn we post in flowery language, game content is being conveyed.
?????

Are you seriously asking me to spam the thread
Indigo, I think it would be best if you just walk us through your thoughts about who you want to pair with and why?

This is just a game for fun and if you are town it's best we can see that somehow.
Knight Marigold
Knight Marigold
Townie
Knight Marigold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:21 pm

I was typing out an answer and realized it probably comes too close to breaking the rules. So I'll just say I'm not sure we'd be compatible, and I'd be worried you'd get paranoid. Perhaps I misjudge you. But that is the impression I get.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:25 pm

That's fair - I guess I am kind of crazy at times.

I do like your posts in this page though! : )
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:43 pm

In post 393, Knight Magenta wrote:i don't like some of the shade in daffs iso and they seem to be gunning hard for the rainbow knight. lean scum
?

I don't quite understand this point.

I told Daff I would be happy to dance with him and he didn't propose to me or anything like that.

Why would you come to the conclusion that he is "gunning hard for me?"
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Knight Daffodil »

I wished to see whether Indigo would swoop in and impress me. It didn ot seem especially likely, but I wouldn't wish to regret not giving them a chance. Now, I'm not saying they're scum, but I don't believe they're the one for me. As such, and I see this is mildly awkward in light of the above post but I dont really care,
Lady Rainbow, may I have this dance?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Beige
Knight Beige
Townie
Knight Beige
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Knight Beige »

In post 398, Knight Indigo wrote:Hi, hello, I am here. I haven't posted much because no one seems to be online when I have time to post. And most of my free time for mafia is being eat up by trying to catch up reading in a game full of fluffy posts. Everybody scum reading me for low activity is inherently scummy though and I'm willing to prove it by not dancing with anyone so you all can see my flip. I assume I don't need to get into the nitty gritty of why scum reading low activity players is +scum for whoever does so.
In post 401, Knight Indigo wrote:Because y'all were larping for 80% of the game last time I posted.
In post 410, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 404, Knight Lavender wrote:That's an... extremely reductionist take. Do you care to quote what posts stood out to you as the 20 percent content, then? I feel like even whenn we post in flowery language, game content is being conveyed.
?????

Are you seriously asking me to spam the thread
In post 416, Knight Indigo wrote:Well this immediately got not fun
Sorry that you are not having fun.

Unfortunately, I am not a fan of these posts. It's fine to fall behind, but to me this feels more like making excuses.

I'm not sure why you jumped straight to "vote me out" mode, I've been waiting for you to engage with the thread after you initially expressed interest.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Beige
Knight Beige
Townie
Knight Beige
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Knight Beige »

In post 385, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 384, The Rainbow Knight wrote:You can't propose to me as we are both cool :cool:
Same temperature marriage should be a thing!

May I have this dance Beige?
I still have reservations from when Gamma proposed to Marigold out of the blue. I have better feelings about your slot after you talked with Azure. You are not bottom 3 in my reads right now, which means I don't currently want you dead. This is a good opportunity for me to figure out if you are town, so I will take it.

I will dance with Chartreuse
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Seafoam
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Knight Seafoam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Knight Seafoam »

In post 439, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 384, The Rainbow Knight wrote:You can't propose to me as we are both cool :cool:

I still have reservations from when Gamma proposed to Marigold out of the blue. I have better feelings about your slot after you talked with Azure. You are not bottom 3 in my reads right now, which means I don't currently want you dead. This is a good opportunity for me to figure out if you are town, so I will take it.

I think this is the first pairing I feel fully comfortable with. I feel like Lavender might have accepted a bit prematurely, and while I have reservations about Burgundy, I think Azure will be able to sort that slot (I am more confident that Azure is town than I am that Burgundy isn't).

A couple thoughts because I've never played in a dance game before, if there are 3 remaining and the lone warm knight suspects both cool knights of being cult, can they choose not to select a partner and take out both cool knights at the cost of also sitting out? Likewise, if both cool knights suspect the warm knight, would the same apply? Is there a merit or value in doing it this way? I'd imagine in the first example it's about equal to just pairing up and immediately stepping out.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Burgundy
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:50 am

Post by Knight Burgundy »

In post 440, Knight Seafoam wrote:
In post 439, Knight Beige wrote:

I think this is the first pairing I feel fully comfortable with. I feel like Lavender might have accepted a bit prematurely, and while I have reservations about Burgundy, I think Azure will be able to sort that slot (I am more confident that Azure is town than I am that Burgundy isn't).

A couple thoughts because I've never played in a dance game before, if there are 3 remaining and the lone warm knight suspects both cool knights of being cult, can they choose not to select a partner and take out both cool knights at the cost of also sitting out? Likewise, if both cool knights suspect the warm knight, would the same apply? Is there a merit or value in doing it this way? I'd imagine in the first example it's about equal to just pairing up and immediately stepping out.
Partners never change. People must select a partner if able to do so. They could immediate leave as soon as Day 2 or Day 3. I wouldn't plan on it though. Just take the least scummy.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:52 am

She had her eyes on him the moment he walked into the room, so radiant and confident,
His smile felt like sunlight, butterscotch, fresh daffodils blooming in the springtime,
She warned him of her mood, a tempest at sea, lightning on the horizon.
His voice was calm and measured, an unyielding mountain against the storm.

She waited for him at the center of the room; her gown shining like a thousand diamonds under the lights,
He took his time to approach her; his approach was measured and decisive, his offer firm but gentle,
She took his hands in hers and leaned into him, his scent washing over her like a gentle breeze,
His hand flowed to the small of her back, her head fit perfectly upon his strong shoulder.

They twirled slowly together in the center of the room, many colors merging into one.

I accept Daffodil
Knight Burgundy
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:54 am

In post 438, Knight Beige wrote:Sorry that you are not having fun.

Unfortunately, I am not a fan of these posts. It's fine to fall behind, but to me this feels more like making excuses.

I'm not sure why you jumped straight to "vote me out" mode, I've been waiting for you to engage with the thread after you initially expressed interest.
Not quoting all the posts about Indigo as my point is the same for all.

Indigo is probably town but needs to be a replace out or lim. A slot that's not playing cannot be anywhere near elo. Usually town throw tantrums like this, but there's a nonzero chance Indigo is scum whining because his team is losing hard.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Burgundy
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:00 am

In post 409, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 407, Knight Azure wrote:Does anyone think

I made a mistake accepting Burgundy?
I think Burgundy was scared of me potentially just exiting soon as D2 started. I think it was a mistake personally because unless Burgundy towns it up I think they’re probably eliminated and that would also elim you by default. Which isn’t a bad thing to me tbh since you’re not a townread of mine. You’re not a scumread either. You just exist?
I really don't get where you're coming from. Practically every post since I have come in has been burgundy is scum one way or another.

You shade my acceptance of Azure as fear of dying d2 when I just felt it was stupid to accept your proposal and
my largest townread
asked me to dance.

No player in their right mind would bond with someone who wanted to kill them.

It puts me in a difficult place because I like your posts when you're not talking about me but when you do talk about me it's like you have an agenda.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Burgundy
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:03 am

In post 429, Knight Rose wrote:Well, I don't really want to commit to a scumread there, so it's more of a hot take. Mainly I'm thinking: was sort of unnecessary, I didn't like the jump on Indigo(again dependent on Indigo town here which idk about), and this is sort of not good reasoning but the talk between her and Crimson could be pocketing. There's a lot of posts missing in the middle (from Lavender that I didn't really read). I think I'll take a look more when I have time tmrw.
I think Indigo is an easy scumread to make, regardless of their alignment. Demand more scumreads from her.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Burgundy
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Knight Burgundy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:12 am

The Rainbow Knight - Lean Town
Knight Azure - Strong Town, only one reservation left
Knight Chartreuse - Lean Town, see last post to them
Knight Indigo - Policy elimination
Knight Lavender - Lean town
Knight Magenta - Lean town
Knight Seafoam - Strong town

Unpaired Warm Knights:

Knight Beige - Gtmh scum
Knight Burgundy - Town (duh)
Knight Crimson - Lean town
Knight Daffodil - Lean town
Knight Marigold - gtmh scum
Knight Rose - Not memorable

I have one too many in lean town. In a couple days, I need to dig into more detail and scrutinize the differences in my two walls and see if they match my posts.

I'm closer to happy with this but not quite there
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:23 am

Post by Ydrasse »

Knight Beige and Knight Chartreuse have formed a Palette!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Ydrasse »

Knight Daffodil and The Rainbow Knight have formed a Palette!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Knight Lavender
Knight Lavender
Townie
Knight Lavender
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Knight Lavender »

I feel my intent has been mistaken.

My message to the knight of the Pokemon League Indigo Plateau was not intended as shade, but as the opening of a dialogue to help them express what parts of the game they did have thoughts about.

That it was slapped down and taken as hostile makes me sad, but communication is a two way street so I accept that I could have worded things better.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”