NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thumbs up for Koba saying Nero is scummy by dayplay and not the rep out.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

conftown based on what?
Care to share the thought process so I can understand?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
charlemagne
charlemagne
Townie
charlemagne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:24 am

Post by charlemagne »

In post 4, Wake1 wrote:He y all I'll be checking in late tonight. See you all soon.
In post 5, GrandpaMo wrote:also it's my first time posting a post from mobile also hi VOTE: Almost50 I'm sure u have missed me :'k

pedit: won't be suprised if that's scum^
In post 6, Wake1 wrote:Oh, and VOTE: Titus
In post 15, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 13, GrandpaMo wrote:also why haven't anyone said hi to me :(
Maybe they just haven't turbo tunneled you, and you them, in previous games and gradually built up an friendship yet.
In post 18, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 12, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 9, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5, GrandpaMo wrote:pedit: won't be suprised if that's scum^
Why?
it's not srs but in serious terms it would come off as like hey I'm gonna place my vote here and coast tf out of this game till tonight. so don't give me attention till I'm back
That post was just Wake being Wake.
In post 30, Andresvmb wrote:@Koba are you Town? If you are, we can actually partner up for once.
hey all. i loosely skimmed the game thread before replacing in so i'm gonna try to start with isos of each slot and work from there. if that gets too tedious or uninformative, i'll try something else.
charlemagne
charlemagne
Townie
charlemagne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:25 am

Post by charlemagne »

ugh ignore the quotes :/ sorry about that
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

bc titus- the more i think about it - the more i feel you may be implicated by the fact dwlee was targeted because other than you idk who looks for pr crumbs when scum.
I personally look for pr tells and not crumbs - because crumbs are faked by vts all the time - but i know you do look for em.
I do have reasons to townread you but also they are also equally countered by the reasons to scumread you - so help me out, i value your pov as town on slots i personally struggle to read. I really want to know how you reached House town.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

is this the new nero lmao
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1854, DkKoba wrote:bc titus- the more i think about it - the more i feel you may be implicated by the fact dwlee was targeted because other than you idk who looks for pr crumbs when scum.
I personally look for pr tells and not crumbs - because crumbs are faked by vts all the time - but i know you do look for em.
I do have reasons to townread you but also they are also equally countered by the reasons to scumread you - so help me out, i value your pov as town on slots i personally struggle to read. I really want to know how you reached House town.
I think Titus is town here
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also did you not notice my crumbs Koba? They were super obvious and multiple times directed towards you
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I did not notice a single crumb.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:))))

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Spoiler: the crumbs
In post 80, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 74, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 41, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Andres
This feels right

Also I was recently called a nerd so the opposite is soothing ty
This is just gambler’s fallacy affecting your worldview. You should abandon it now.
hmmm...

you Detected why I voted

interesting
In post 448, Dwlee99 wrote:I feel like if it's Kyo I will detect it later
In post 1639, Dwlee99 wrote:I'll make sure to detect bussing if this flips scum and white knighting if town
In post 124, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 119, DkKoba wrote:
In post 117, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba you're making me want to go into a blind death tunnel...
be patient (:
Spoiler:
In post 120, Loftwing wrote:
In post 112, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh I do know who you are. I was going to ask how you know I'd be an intimidating gladiate cause I feel like I have been tame so far
Your pfp radiates intimidation.
Kinda true
Nero Cain wrote:that seems like a pretty dumb Q man
yes
In post 126, Dwlee99 wrote:Wait I posted the wrong link how could this happen to me

I wanted this
Spoiler: correct picture
In post 200, Dwlee99 wrote:
Spoiler: me looking at LQ being dead
In post 608, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 606, DkKoba wrote:there's like a really convoluted reason i think dwlee is town and it involves a series of assumptions of explainations for their play thus far and im lowkey too embarassed to say it out loud in case they flip scum... lMFAO
Spoiler:
In post 921, Dwlee99 wrote:Finding scum like
Spoiler:
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Kerset »

charlemagne replaces Nero Cain
giv me pagetop :(
charlemagne
charlemagne
Townie
charlemagne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:59 am

Post by charlemagne »

is the only claim so far the dkkoba/norwee mason one, or did I miss something?
In post 173, Almost50 wrote:
In post 39, DkKoba wrote:Im negative utility
VOTE: kyouko
Be more specific if you please. Is it Miller? Ascetic? PGO? Hated? We need to lock you up to your claim for future reference.
This is a good post. Not sure if Koba responded; will have to see in their ISO.
In post 383, Almost50 wrote:
In post 379, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Are you scum my guy?
How can you call me scum and your guy in the same sentence?? :lol:

Also, what do you expect the answer to be? And what would you make out of it? (Because if I was scum I'd probably be telling you that I'm not, which is the same thing I'm telling you now as Town, so how can you tell the difference?)
A simple "no" would have sufficed. Slight scum update on A50.
In post 591, Almost50 wrote:OK.. in no particular order: Wake/Dwlee/Koba/Norwee/Nero are either TRs or Town leans. Kyouko & Granpa are Scum leans. Everyone else in null of some sort.
The fact that your town lean list and your conftown list a day later are quite similar is weird. Either your reads are
incredibly
good, which I don't see solid evidence for, or you've simply confbiased yourself. (It could also mean you're scum but you're solidly in my townreads pool.)
In post 1504, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1503, Titus wrote:
In post 1502, Almost50 wrote:NOBODY ELIMINATED TITUS ON D1
Why is this so big if I am a null?
There are certain players that should NOT get eliminated on D1 (short of an explicit slip). You are one. You do realize Null isn't the same as a Scum Read or even a Scum Lean. Yes? Misyeeting you has a downside far greater than having -hypoothetically- Scum!You live for a day or two.
Interesting post. Not sure I agree with the reasoning, but I think that there are more worlds where town!A50 makes this post emphatically than scum!A50.
In post 1678, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1671, House wrote:Who is town?
Almost50
Andresvmb
DkKoba
Dwlee99
Hakai
NorwegianBoyEE

Are all confirmed

GrandpaMo
House
LicketyQuickety
Nero Cain
Titus

Are Town Leans to me

I also had a TR on Wake, but Gamma didn't towntell as of yet, so I dunno where to put him to be honest

Leaves me with Cookie (who replaced Kop), Mama Ru (replaced Loftwing) & Rannygazoo for a PoE for today
Sorry, I'm not buying this. (As in—I think that A50 is town based upon the rest of this ISO, but I have little to no confidence in that supposedly "conftown" list.) Unless you have more clear reasoning here for why these people are supposedly locktown, there's no good reason to update on them.
In post 1681, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1673, Gamma Emerald wrote:If A50 is saying that Kyouko’s flip conftowns Koba and Norwee I was already thinking they were town from my spectation. Idk who the other two might be.
I said "at least" four. Turns out they were more
Yeah, sorry. Saying that one scumflip conftowns six people is a pretty meaningless thing to say. It's towny, sure, but mostly because of the balls instead of the actual reasoning.
charlemagne
charlemagne
Townie
charlemagne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:03 am

Post by charlemagne »

Alright I'm not ISOing koba because it'll take me too long and I should probably start getting ready to go to class at some point. I'm generally inclined to scumread Koba—taking that into account, I think they're +rand being town here. That being said, I'm incredibly uncomfortable that they have lied once and admitted it, and it makes me significantly doubt the mason claim unless there is something here I'm missing. I don't think that they're scum for it, and I'm not advocating for LAL or anything, but I think that lies are fundamentally harmful to town. Scum is already lying enough—we don't need ostensibly town members to do it too.
charlemagne
charlemagne
Townie
charlemagne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:10 am

Post by charlemagne »

summary of my opinion on Grandpa—i think i agree with a lot of their takes, but I think they're +rand to be scum if that makes any sense.

Why?
it's not srs but in serious terms it would come off as like hey I'm gonna place my vote here and coast tf out of this game till tonight. so don't give me attention till I'm back
honestly feel like this would be a different post if grandpa was town. it's hypothetically justifying an rvs fos in like the first page but then saying "it's not srs." if it's not serious you don't have to justify it
In post 676, GrandpaMo wrote:this large game is boring, i want a 1v1 to happen already lmfao

like everyone in this game have so far just pilllow pushed ppl as either an overreach or just an underreach , or scumread ppl for no reason

this probably hints at mafia is one of the people being engaged -- town is helpin scum atm.

we need to get a standarized push going >> that person then gets pressured >> that person reacts >> AI of either town or scum.
okay can you actually do things instead of telling town what you think they should do? this is a fundamentally bad post
In post 1324, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1277, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1274, Dwlee99 wrote:Pressure isn't pressure if it doesn't actually carry a threat of dying with it. Wtf
loftwing is just scum. let's switch to him and then we can get kyouko after.
i think by reading the couple last pages -- i agree
i do not know how to feel here (like it feels like this post should be AI i just can't figure out which direction it's AI in, if that makes any sense. I want to say "scum" but I feel like that's simply confirmation biased/halo effected so I'm gonna just save this post for later when we get more info
In post 1530, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1376, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s frustrating, if this game wasn’t filled with so many bad players just dicking around we would have already eliminated scum!SSB and been on our way to the second scum elimination already.
is this also serious
In post 1608, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1607, DkKoba wrote:no. i dont need to prove shit anymore

my read is that kyouko is scum and i have a good read rate on her + im 99% clear -> ergo you should sheep the fuck out of that read.

within 24 hours i should be able to even add to that.
mf

im asking u to give post number not prove anything -- i will do all that on my own analysis i just wanna be able to scumcase ssbm and see what ur talking bout

thats all just one post number
In post 1627, GrandpaMo wrote:lol this flips town koba

im telling u pls
i genuinely feel like you haven't been adding content to the game even though your takes when you make them are sometimes good. it almost feels like you're simply picking low hanging fruit by taking positions against the majority even though you refuse to defend those positions and will probably abandon them if it becomes convenient. does that make sense?
charlemagne
charlemagne
Townie
charlemagne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:12 am

Post by charlemagne »

ah i see the BP claim, comfortable locktowning dwlee unless there's another explanation for the failed NK
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1863, charlemagne wrote:I'm generally inclined to scumread Koba
wut
I thought you hadn't been on site in a while? How have you played with Koba, did y'all play on EM before?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
charlemagne
charlemagne
Townie
charlemagne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:24 am

Post by charlemagne »

In post 30, Andresvmb wrote:@Koba are you Town? If you are, we can actually partner up for once.
bad opening, but i'll forgive it because of the rest of the iso
In post 281, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 267, Rannygazoo wrote:Gambler's fallacy cuts both ways. It's either "this one is lucky so I should keep betting on it" or "this one is unlucky so its time should come soon". But anyway, this feels too defensive for such a vague vote.
Given subsequent conversation, it’s blatantly obvious what I meant there. Saying that it can cut both ways is just fluff. And it’s not too defensive if it’s correct. DW said as much.
agreed

In post 549, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 405, DkKoba wrote:ah yes scum motivated entrapment where I later even don't push people to vote there.
I would argue you didn’t entrap me.

But c’mon Koba you know better. I’m not seeing the reasons for your reads of certain players at all because they’re leaving lazy votes on my slot and I’m Town. Norwegian and Titus just decided to make crappy early arguments and double down on them, but you TR that? What will happen when I flip Town then? Will you wake up or continue pushing DW or LQ aside who I would argue at this point are quite likely to be Town.

I don’t know what to do about your argument with Kyouko. Kyouko has basically SR me every time they’re Town, and either ignored or defended me as Scum. So I’m always wary when I start seeing Kyouko make assumptions about my alignment when attacking other players. But this does feel a bit different - so it’s possible they’ve just read me right.
In post 553, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 537, Hakai wrote:Even if Koba is scum most of these reads are likely genuine.
This isn’t a thing btw. Reads can’t be genuine if they’re coming from Scum. They can only be strategic if they’re coming from Scum. It’s why when LQ described their own post as strategic, it raised some eyebrows.
In post 558, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 462, Almost50 wrote:
In post 449, Wake1 wrote:Speaking of which, IF IT ISN'T EXTREMELY APPARENT, I want to know what you think if Andre's activity level currently.
I am aware of the "change" in his usual rate of posting, but I am waiting a bit longer to decide on it. It's not going "unnoticed" though, I assure you. :wink:
This is quite possibly the only post that truly hints at how A50 views any player. And it’s about me, and it’s wrong anyway. So, I still don’t get how you’ve cleared them here. Posting jokes is all good, and though the relaxed attitude is something I tend to associate with Town (Scum being nervous about getting caught or directing the Town towards their Partners), A50 has not done nearly enough to merit exclusion from a hypothetical POE. That’s my opinion.
Fair, even if I disagree.
In post 596, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 595, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is your read on SSB Andres. Do you scumread them?
Here’s my take - the reason I haven’t defended Kyouko aggressively despite seriously questioning Koba is because if I’m wrong about Koba (and I can be - Koba is notoriously hard to read) is because Kyouko admitted that Koba has their number, and yet they’re not screaming
hard
to get Koba executed. There’s not a whole lot of outrage in or for example. Just some surprise, a rather meek admission that Koba does have Kyouko’s number, and some strategic discussion about how Koba might go about using their 100% read rate to their advantage as Scum.

I am comfortable applying the burden of proficiency standard to a select
few
players. The number is small, and since I haven’t played here enough most of those players are in the old forum I used to play in. Koba is in that list. I have a feeling Kyouko agrees that the standard should apply to Koba too. If that’s indeed the case, then why aren’t they more outraged that Koba is reading them wrong and hard dunking on them? And why are they letting me take all the heat here? I’ve been in games with players I know can easily tell when I’m Town. I know how that feels like. And when they’re hedging on my slot (and I’m acting like my usual Town self), or even worse, calling me Scum, I obviously get suspicious. I’m always skeptical even if you have me right, but with some players it becomes more obvious when they should be reading you correctly but aren’t.

At the same time, I have seen Koba get some things wrong (of course, none of us are perfect). But after screaming this loud for an execution? I think that’s maybe a bit rare. If we flip Kyouko, and they flip Scum, Koba is going to get NK’ed and well, that’ll be that. But if they’re wrong? Then what? That’s going to be hard. What I’ve done in the past in situations like this is advocated for the “1v1” to get sorted, and go from there. I don’t know that I’m the one who should be making this argument. But I think it should be considered.
This might be the most fundamentally town!indicative single post in the entire game, and while it's not enough for me to locktown Andres, it's strong evidence that they are town. It's clear, thought-through reasoning on why even though Andres believes Koba isn't necessarily town, that Kyouko is still probably scum because of their response to Koba consistently reading them correctly.
It would cost Andres basically nothing to simply defend Kyouko by saying Koba is scum.
Yet they didn't. That's pretty big.
In post 613, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 603, Hakai wrote:I've seen scum put out completely genuine reads in the hope of sounding town.
I’m sorry to keep harping on this, but no, they’re not genuine. They might be correct, but genuine implies good faith. Scum never have good faith. There’s only machinations that they hope gets them closer to victory. You can’t have true reads when you know the answer. Only solid reasons or excuses for your positioning.
This is an interesting take, and I think lines up pretty well with the fact that Andres' reads seem really, really genuine and I'm not able to find strategic fault in them.
In post 1702, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Mama Ru
Elaborate? Sorry, I'm a bit confused here.
charlemagne
charlemagne
Townie
charlemagne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:26 am

Post by charlemagne »

In post 1866, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1863, charlemagne wrote:I'm generally inclined to scumread Koba
wut
I thought you hadn't been on site in a while? How have you played with Koba, did y'all play on EM before?
I played a game or two with Koba, IIRC, during the couple months I came back to the site before leaving again. Pretty hard scumread them and they weren't ever scum. Might be remembering incorrectly, but I'm pretty confident in that.
charlemagne
charlemagne
Townie
charlemagne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:30 am

Post by charlemagne »

Alright, I'm gonna be done for right now. Will try to pick up and finish the ISOs later, but in case I can't (I'll be a bit swamped in the next couple days) here are my tentative/skimmed reads on everyone else:
Null on House
Lean town on Titus, but I'm probably unable to read them
Gamma is probably town
no idea on cookie
t3 gut pings me as scum, as does the mama ru slot
lick is leantown, norwee is probably town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:27 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

IK IM SO LATE BUT HOLD ON WAIT THIS IS ACTUALLY HILARIOUS.

I KNEW SSBM WAS GONNA FLIP RED AND I THINK KOBA KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING LOL
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:28 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1864, charlemagne wrote:summary of my opinion on Grandpa—i think i agree with a lot of their takes, but I think they're +rand to be scum if that makes any sense.

Why?
honestly feel like this would be a different post if grandpa was town. it's hypothetically justifying an rvs fos in like the first page but then saying "it's not srs." if it's not serious you don't have to justify it
In post 676, GrandpaMo wrote:this large game is boring, i want a 1v1 to happen already lmfao

like everyone in this game have so far just pilllow pushed ppl as either an overreach or just an underreach , or scumread ppl for no reason

this probably hints at mafia is one of the people being engaged -- town is helpin scum atm.

we need to get a standarized push going >> that person then gets pressured >> that person reacts >> AI of either town or scum.
okay can you actually do things instead of telling town what you think they should do? this is a fundamentally bad post
In post 1324, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1277, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1274, Dwlee99 wrote:Pressure isn't pressure if it doesn't actually carry a threat of dying with it. Wtf
loftwing is just scum. let's switch to him and then we can get kyouko after.
i think by reading the couple last pages -- i agree
i do not know how to feel here (like it feels like this post should be AI i just can't figure out which direction it's AI in, if that makes any sense. I want to say "scum" but I feel like that's simply confirmation biased/halo effected so I'm gonna just save this post for later when we get more info
In post 1530, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1376, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s frustrating, if this game wasn’t filled with so many bad players just dicking around we would have already eliminated scum!SSB and been on our way to the second scum elimination already.
is this also serious
In post 1608, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1607, DkKoba wrote:no. i dont need to prove shit anymore

my read is that kyouko is scum and i have a good read rate on her + im 99% clear -> ergo you should sheep the fuck out of that read.

within 24 hours i should be able to even add to that.
mf

im asking u to give post number not prove anything -- i will do all that on my own analysis i just wanna be able to scumcase ssbm and see what ur talking bout

thats all just one post number
In post 1627, GrandpaMo wrote:lol this flips town koba

im telling u pls
i genuinely feel like you haven't been adding content to the game even though your takes when you make them are sometimes good. it almost feels like you're simply picking low hanging fruit by taking positions against the majority even though you refuse to defend those positions and will probably abandon them if it becomes convenient. does that make sense?

what broski?

relaxation

I will update my perspective
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

also im like the only non voter conf town.

2 scum was on the ssbm vote fyi

scum had no reason not to bus nor to defend.

I think it just negates the null hypothesis -- making it more likely that scum was on it just by how ssbm was just a bad player overall in this game and heavy pushed against kobo
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1861, Kerset wrote:
charlemagne replaces Nero Cain
@charlemagne, please refrain from talking in the thread until mod publicly announces u
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1871, GrandpaMo wrote:okay can you actually do things instead of telling town what you think they should do? this is a fundamentally bad post

eh I kinda don't like your analysis on me.

tbh --- you literally go on about how im a bad player then townread me?

r u like saying im tests? like come on man that's my thing to townread ppl on.

like do u realize there was nothing in that game happening and you realize that there was no reason to push anyone from my perspective so I was just saying for a 1v1 to happen so analysis could spill -- its more of dramatic irony I believe

but yea

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”