Mini Normal 2242 | Opossum Mafia | Game Over!

HawaiianPizza
HawaiianPizza
Goon
HawaiianPizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:48 am

Post by HawaiianPizza »

In post 1073, T3 wrote:pineapple on pizza ruins the texture
VOTE: T3
how dare you. also explain on fua/three. :mad:.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:48 am

Post by T3 »

Also hawaiian pizza was made by a greek chef in canada who was inspired by chinese food
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:49 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1075, HawaiianPizza wrote:
I don't think scum would be so blatant about something like that.
HawaiianPizza
HawaiianPizza
Goon
HawaiianPizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:53 am

Post by HawaiianPizza »

In post 1071, fua wrote:
In post 1061, HawaiianPizza wrote:oops... look, i get it, there are "better" options on the menu

fine

i bet most of you haven't even tasted me tho
People are really complaining about Hawaiian Pizza when there are people out there who don’t put any toppings or cheese on their pizza, while some even put
goat cheese
on theirs. :dead:

Pineapple is literally just a fruit. It’s fine on pizza. People should stop making a big deal about it and I will die on this hill.
i heard you ordering a margherita last night... :?
T3 wrote:
In post 1075, HawaiianPizza wrote:
I don't think scum would be so blatant about something like that.
i'm too lazy to go back and check
take "meh" as an answer for now

VOTE: Three host pls don't kill me
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Three »

In post 1057, Jacket wrote:
In post 1006, Three wrote:I don't think Dwlee is scum.
In post 945, Three wrote:I'm struggling to believe Dwlee's scum read on me is real at this point. They think it's scummy that I town read them despite getting scum read by them, but if OMGUS scum read them back I'm certain that I wouldn't get town read for that. I don't get why you're so set on miseliminating me since it seems like you are going to scum read me no matter what I say or do.
Seems like you were were implying it by suggesting their scumread on you didn't seem "real".
Somebody can tunnel and still be town.
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:08 am

Post by cool cookie »

VOTE: thezenman
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Three »

I don't know what that puts me at, but I assume we're wagoning me despite there being no legitimate case at this point. Real fun wasting my week on this game just to get miseliminated but whatever.

I'm VT.
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:17 am

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1081, Three wrote:I don't know what that puts me at, but I assume we're wagoning me despite there being no legitimate case at this point. Real fun wasting my week on this game just to get miseliminated but whatever.

I'm VT.
alas that's often the way in mafia - the games where you put most effort in are the ones you get limmed early. that said, maybe a slightly premature claim at like 4 votes with emotional appeal to boot.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I could go zenman maybe
I prefer they, thanks :)
TheZenMan
TheZenMan
Goon
TheZenMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:04 am

Post by TheZenMan »

In post 1058, GeorgeBailey wrote:Alright I give up on Hawaiian.

Unranked:
redtea

Town:
Jacket
House
Dwlee
fua
Almost50

Null:

T3
Three
Save The Dragons
cool cookie
HawaiianPizza

Scum:

TheZenMan

-RedTea. While I agree with Jacket that RedTea's claimed felt very convenient, I think it's best to give it one night to see what happens. I also think RedTea acted pretty good under pressure

-Cookie being leading wagon is pretty interesting. Informed holding off info isn't really that scummy if it's info on another PR or something that could harm town. So I don't scumread cookie. Nothing faer have posted seems townie though. If Cookie flips green, scum is 100% on this wagon.

- Jacket and Fua gave me early townread vibes. I find myself agreeing to a lot of Jacket's reads. Still trying to find a way to make a "literally me" joke. Fua from their interactions with DwLee.

- Dwlee gave me lax town vibes early. Although the activity reads against a50 that are reachy which is why they're my weakest townread. And offering the hammer to other people for RedTea felt kinda scummy too.

- Almost50's catch up posts were pretty good. Although I really don't see the Jacket scumread. The defense against Dwlee in was towny. His claim also feels the most believable, as I think it's riskier for scum to claim after 2 claims already.

-T3 has sooo much content and stuff feels towny but I don't feel comfortable townleaning him.. Gives me townie vibes but the push on Jacket makes no sense to me.

- House is an epic top town read. Idk if he's in my pocket, or he just reads naturally townie. But I haven't been pinged by any of his posts.

- STD is Null. A lot of naked votes with not a lot of elaboration.

-Zen's recent shade on me feels like a misrep. Like, I was mad at being lumped in with both of you cause you/a50 had 2 and 0 posts. I also said I was scumreading three and townreading Jacket early on.

- I don't understand the townread on Hawaiian.

- Three: at the time I voted three he had three posts. Which was pretty cool. I was secretly hoping it was a gimmick account that made 3 posts a day or something. I initially scumread him because of the lack of anything +, bringing redtea to e-2. But I think his defense has been pretty solid recently, and my vote on him has very much overstayed it's welcome.

VOTE: Zenman

If Zen flips scum then the other scum was on the redtea wagon. I feel like scum would hop on a potential mis-elim wagon with their scum partner MIA for the first day or so.
In post 326, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Vote Count 1.02
redtea (6):
HawaiianPizza, cool cookie, House, redtea, Three, fua
(E-1)
So just one scumread and the other are all null/town? No one sees anything suspicious about this? The guy he goes for is also someone already scumreading him, so he loses nothing by putting me at the bottom there. I feel George is trying to stay on as many peoples good sides as possible.
TheZenMan
TheZenMan
Goon
TheZenMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:06 am

Post by TheZenMan »

What is the wagon on three for?
TheZenMan
TheZenMan
Goon
TheZenMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:10 am

Post by TheZenMan »

Feels like both George and Cool are going after me for the simple reason that I went after them. That's not really a good reason in my mind, and I can't really find either of them making a good case on me.
TheZenMan
TheZenMan
Goon
TheZenMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:13 am

Post by TheZenMan »

In post 1083, Dwlee99 wrote:I could go zenman maybe
Okay, because?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Three »

In post 1082, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1081, Three wrote:I don't know what that puts me at, but I assume we're wagoning me despite there being no legitimate case at this point. Real fun wasting my week on this game just to get miseliminated but whatever.

I'm VT.
alas that's often the way in mafia - the games where you put most effort in are the ones you get limmed early. that said, maybe a slightly premature claim at like 4 votes with emotional appeal to boot.
Yeah yeah AtE whatever, getting annoyed at getting eliminated Day 1 when you effort is NAI either way. I genuinely thought I was closer than E-3 though since last I checked I had three votes and I thought I saw three more come my way.

I would offer to just get shot by redtea to prove I'm VT, but I understand it could just mean I'm the BP Traitor, and even though I think redtea is telling the truth I understand that not everyone believes them either.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1087, TheZenMan wrote:
Okay, because?
You're in my poe and George said a lot of words
I prefer they, thanks :)
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Three »

In post 1084, TheZenMan wrote:
In post 1058, GeorgeBailey wrote:Alright I give up on Hawaiian.

Unranked:
redtea

Town:
Jacket
House
Dwlee
fua
Almost50

Null:

T3
Three
Save The Dragons
cool cookie
HawaiianPizza

Scum:

TheZenMan

-RedTea. While I agree with Jacket that RedTea's claimed felt very convenient, I think it's best to give it one night to see what happens. I also think RedTea acted pretty good under pressure

-Cookie being leading wagon is pretty interesting. Informed holding off info isn't really that scummy if it's info on another PR or something that could harm town. So I don't scumread cookie. Nothing faer have posted seems townie though. If Cookie flips green, scum is 100% on this wagon.

- Jacket and Fua gave me early townread vibes. I find myself agreeing to a lot of Jacket's reads. Still trying to find a way to make a "literally me" joke. Fua from their interactions with DwLee.

- Dwlee gave me lax town vibes early. Although the activity reads against a50 that are reachy which is why they're my weakest townread. And offering the hammer to other people for RedTea felt kinda scummy too.

- Almost50's catch up posts were pretty good. Although I really don't see the Jacket scumread. The defense against Dwlee in was towny. His claim also feels the most believable, as I think it's riskier for scum to claim after 2 claims already.

-T3 has sooo much content and stuff feels towny but I don't feel comfortable townleaning him.. Gives me townie vibes but the push on Jacket makes no sense to me.

- House is an epic top town read. Idk if he's in my pocket, or he just reads naturally townie. But I haven't been pinged by any of his posts.

- STD is Null. A lot of naked votes with not a lot of elaboration.

-Zen's recent shade on me feels like a misrep. Like, I was mad at being lumped in with both of you cause you/a50 had 2 and 0 posts. I also said I was scumreading three and townreading Jacket early on.

- I don't understand the townread on Hawaiian.

- Three: at the time I voted three he had three posts. Which was pretty cool. I was secretly hoping it was a gimmick account that made 3 posts a day or something. I initially scumread him because of the lack of anything +, bringing redtea to e-2. But I think his defense has been pretty solid recently, and my vote on him has very much overstayed it's welcome.

VOTE: Zenman

If Zen flips scum then the other scum was on the redtea wagon. I feel like scum would hop on a potential mis-elim wagon with their scum partner MIA for the first day or so.
In post 326, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Vote Count 1.02
redtea (6):
HawaiianPizza, cool cookie, House, redtea, Three, fua
(E-1)
So just one scumread and the other are all null/town? No one sees anything suspicious about this? The guy he goes for is also someone already scumreading him, so he loses nothing by putting me at the bottom there. I feel George is trying to stay on as many peoples good sides as possible.
I do have my vote there, STD did as well but he unvoted. I doubt it's happening at this point.
TheZenMan
TheZenMan
Goon
TheZenMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:25 am

Post by TheZenMan »

In post 1088, Three wrote:
In post 1082, cool cookie wrote:

I'm VT.
Yeah yeah AtE whatever, getting annoyed at getting eliminated Day 1 when you effort is NAI either way. I genuinely thought I was closer than E-3 though since last I checked I had three votes and I thought I saw three more come my way.

I would offer to just get shot by redtea to prove I'm VT, but I understand it could just mean I'm the BP Traitor, and even though I think redtea is telling the truth I understand that not everyone believes them either.
I think you are getting a bit too emotionally invested in the game. Remember it's just a game at the end of the day.

I looked for a bit but still didn't see a case made on you. Your reaction however for me reads as town.
TheZenMan
TheZenMan
Goon
TheZenMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:29 am

Post by TheZenMan »

In post 1089, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1087, TheZenMan wrote:
Okay, because?
You're in my poe and George said a lot of words
George one argument for me is that he didn't like my push on him. Feels more like a reaction to me accusing him rather than actual scumhunting.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Three »

I wouldn't say I'm emotionally invested, I'm just annoyed that I think I've defended myself well but it seems to keep getting ignored. A lot of naked votes keep coming my way, so I'm not exactly sure what I can do here, because if I argue against those naked votes it's just going to look like shade/OMGUS even though they're pretty objectively bad votes.
TheZenMan
TheZenMan
Goon
TheZenMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:34 am

Post by TheZenMan »

Did people read the post I made below about George? Feels like people are sleeping on how scummy he really has been this whole game.

viewtopic.php?p=13038212#p13038212
TheZenMan
TheZenMan
Goon
TheZenMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:37 am

Post by TheZenMan »

In post 1093, Three wrote:I wouldn't say I'm emotionally invested, I'm just annoyed that I think I've defended myself well but it seems to keep getting ignored. A lot of naked votes keep coming my way, so I'm not exactly sure what I can do here, because if I argue against those naked votes it's just going to look like shade/OMGUS even though they're pretty objectively bad votes.
Yeah, I get it. And I agree it's not really good to throw out OMGUS, it's just reactionary. Remember, scum could always influence the wagons and try to get you elimmed.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i'd probably settle on george
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:39 am

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1086, TheZenMan wrote:Feels like both George and Cool are going after me for the simple reason that I went after them. That's not really a good reason in my mind, and I can't really find either of them making a good case on me.
no there were several people voting for me. i'm voting you because you joined a wagon on me literally because it was the biggest wagon but didn't give any other reason. i did already say that of course, so you didn't look too hard apparently.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:21 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1062, HawaiianPizza wrote:so anyway, not in danger of a quickhammer anymore unless i'm blind VOTE: Three
do we have to reach a majority for lunch or is plurality enabled

also dislike cookie/george wagons, i think
Majority for eliminations. On evens, you only need 50% of the vote for "no elimination", but still a standard majority for an elimination.

This will be made clear in each vote count if we reach evens during the game.

Plurality is not in effect. If no majority is reached by deadline, the day will end in no elimination
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1086, TheZenMan wrote:Feels like both George and Cool are going after me for the simple reason that I went after them. That's not really a good reason in my mind, and I can't really find either of them making a good case on me.
I'm not going voting you because you're scum reading me, it's why and how you scum read me. You voted Cookie with little explanation and then wrote an activity case on me. Why do you even scumread Cookie right now?

It also felt like a pretty blatant misrep.

Now that Cool Cookie's wagon is stagnating, you're pushing me.
GeorgeBailey

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”