ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:54 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 2272, unwnd wrote:If you don't feel particularly convinced about Cakez skitter you could weigh in on the other subjects on Gamma's wagon for me
it is weird that you are weighting the gamma wagon towards scum when a) your slot was on the wagon and more importantly b) your slot was the opposing wagon
j'aurai disparu
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:55 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2272, unwnd wrote:If you don't feel particularly convinced about Cakez skitter you could weigh in on the other subjects on Gamma's wagon for me
you and dunn are the worst of it
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:55 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2275, ulyana wrote:
it is weird that you are weighting the gamma wagon towards scum when a) your slot was on the wagon and more importantly b) your slot was the opposing wagon
yeah i was thinkign this too
i'm not sure why gamma's wagon is the focus and not galron's
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:57 am

Post by unwnd »

All the more reason to look into the wagon given that I know I'm town and two other slots have flipped green as well. When I said 'probably two' that's just guesstimate and not a definitive number. If you believe my counter-wagon was because I was the correct one then do you think Gamma's wagon was mostly town motivated?
Stop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1084, Gamma Emerald wrote:whatever. Just eliminate me within the next hour or so so I can cry myself to sleep.
In post 1111, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

E-1
In post 1116, Taly wrote:I have to go to bed.
Intent to hammer Gamma tomorrow morning

I mainly want to give Gypyx time to catch up more.
In post 1120, Galron wrote:I'm going to hammer I guess. I think we need a flip, or at least a view of how these days are going to go down.
My vote on Gamma wasn't nearly "the worst", nor is it even particularly ai, arguably. Trying to paint this as me having a substantial say in what happened when it was pretty much decided already without any input from me is a bad look.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1090, Dunnstral wrote:Not every mafia game needs to be painful
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:58 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2277, skitter30 wrote:
Galron's wagon during that phase is not important as the one that is happening on him right now. I don't really enjoy looking backwards unless it's to reference something. My read on Cakez is a short dive and I plan to mostly continue to do the same.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:59 am

Post by unwnd »

I think Dunn's way of defense bodes well for him being town

Yes there's something fucky going with this game and I don't want you to sit here and conclude I'm only trying to save Galron from a red flip
Stop
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 2278, unwnd wrote:All the more reason to look into the wagon given that I know I'm town and two other slots have flipped green as well. When I said 'probably two' that's just guesstimate and not a definitive number. If you believe my counter-wagon was because I was the correct one then do you think Gamma's wagon was mostly town motivated?
so you know three town were on the wagon so you think it is more likely the other slots are not town? like more than the people who were voting for you? i was voting for gamma? why would i believe your counter-wagon was the correct one? cephrir and pooky were town and i am town so there was town motivation to the gamma wagon yes
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 2282, unwnd wrote:Yes there's something fucky going with this game and I don't want you to sit here and conclude I'm only trying to save Galron from a red flip
you are galron? what?
j'aurai disparu
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

If scum knew the chair was going to be used to make executions, shouldn't we be looking for people who tried to prevent Gamma from getting the chair, not the ones trying to give him the chair, assuming he is town?
I prefer they, thanks :)
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

If people are voting Galron they think he's scum

I didn't make a mistake lol
Stop
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2281, unwnd wrote:
Galron's wagon during that phase is not important as the one that is happening on him right now. I don't really enjoy looking backwards unless it's to reference something. My read on Cakez is a short dive and I plan to mostly continue to do the same.
so why are you going backwards to focus on gamma instead of the wagon on u rn
also dunn's defense is awful, why would it indicate he's town here ... ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2283, ulyana wrote:
In post 2278, unwnd wrote:All the more reason to look into the wagon given that I know I'm town and two other slots have flipped green as well. When I said 'probably two' that's just guesstimate and not a definitive number. If you believe my counter-wagon was because I was the correct one then do you think Gamma's wagon was mostly town motivated?
so you know three town were on the wagon so you think it is more likely the other slots are not town? like more than the people who were voting for you? i was voting for gamma? why would i believe your counter-wagon was the correct one? cephrir and pooky were town and i am town so there was town motivation to the gamma wagon yes
You agreed with Skitter that I should be focusing on Galron's wagon instead?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2287, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2281, unwnd wrote:
so why are you going backwards to focus on gamma instead of the wagon on u rn
also dunn's defense is awful, why would it indicate he's town here ... ?
I've seen the way he treats games he cannot read and how he places himself in them. This does not feel similar to scum Dunn who is just watching the town undo themselves while making strong observational points that get him townread. It's not a strong read but I'm purely instinctive right now
Stop
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2282, unwnd wrote:Yes there's something fucky going with this game and I don't want you to sit here and conclude I'm only trying to save Galron from a red flip
that's what i think you're trying to do here, yes
Show
Hiatus once more.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2249, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2244, Dunnstral wrote:I think it will be more clear whether we've received a benefit when we know more about the event.
Unless knowing that the second person voted in "starts with the gun" is the benefit?
That actually makes some sense, that felt completely natural to include but on reflection wasn’t mandatory
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 2288, unwnd wrote:You agreed with Skitter that I should be focusing on Galron's wagon instead?
it seems more likely that town!you would focus on sorting the players voting your slot to find mafias then focusing on the opposing wagon which contained town that you are aware of like it's a very odd approach
j'aurai disparu
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2289, unwnd wrote:This does not feel similar to scum Dunn who is just watching the town undo themselves while making strong observational points that get him townread. It's not a strong read but I'm purely instinctive right now
tbf i actually don't know his meta or particularly what his scumgame looks like
but he's basically sitting on the sidelines making random mechanical observations and i think that's scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by unwnd »

You'd be wrong and like I said, the outcome is the same to me. I'm going to use my time efficiently

So far it just seems like all we can do is disagree, but I'm not really understanding why. It's one thing to think Galron is scum and another to use phrasings that derive you're not willing to give me any quarter at all.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2293, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2289, unwnd wrote:This does not feel similar to scum Dunn who is just watching the town undo themselves while making strong observational points that get him townread. It's not a strong read but I'm purely instinctive right now
tbf i actually don't know his meta or particularly what his scumgame looks like
but he's basically sitting on the sidelines making random mechanical observations and i think that's scummy
Something he does but it don't think the shoe fits. I'm not going to shield Dunn from criticism regardless
Stop
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i'm not sure if that last post is addressed to me or ulyana

~
also iforgot to say this earlier but i'm kinda losing my earlier townread of infinity
Show
Hiatus once more.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

How is my "defense awful"

All I've been doing is pointing to facts
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2292, ulyana wrote:
In post 2288, unwnd wrote:You agreed with Skitter that I should be focusing on Galron's wagon instead?
it seems more likely that town!you would focus on sorting the players voting your slot to find mafias then focusing on the opposing wagon which contained town that you are aware of like it's a very odd approach
When I look at VCA it almost always focusing on the biggest wagon. I don't care about the counter-wagon until after a few more slots from the bigger one have flipped.
Stop
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 2298, unwnd wrote:
In post 2292, ulyana wrote:
When I look at VCA it almost always focusing on the biggest wagon. I don't care about the counter-wagon until after a few more slots from the bigger one have flipped.
right but this is weird when you yourself are the counter-wagon yes? like to be like, there's scum over there, on that other wagon that also contained me and two towns i am aware of, let me go find them instead of evaluating my wagon
j'aurai disparu

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”