Dwlee99
Dwlee99 (2):
SCP 999, Infinity Zero

Not Voting:
Galron, SirCakez, Roden, Dunnstral

With
alive,
to eliminate

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-20 14:44:08)

D-Class left:

Security Guards left:
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

What? What about amp?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I am completely head empty about them what are you talking about
I prefer they, thanks :)
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:57 am

Post by SCP 999 »

Hm
Ok

dunns btw you need to.lay your thought process out - i do want to trust your reads to some degree as a near clear townie, but i am viewing things differently and, yes i have the capacity to be big wrong and need a little nudging.
I think opposing opinions are useful to reach a solved state.

That being said dwlees confused reaction plus the fact ik theyre busy irl is like plausibility enough of them being town so UNVOTE:
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:00 am

Post by SCP 999 »

my whole argument on dwlee scum hinged on them being not as into the game - plausibility of town being provided by my knowledge of stuff - and also me thinking they wanted to push on wagon strictly with an agenda countered by their genuine looking confusion at my accusation.
That isn't to say im townreading them - but im willing to shelve for now.

And let's remember that d1 was 24 hours and the wagon gives us nearly no info(imo based on what i know were my intentions being on it) - so expecting people to have d2 accuracy level reads is unreasonable and we should treat this like d1 low info state
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Galron »

In post 233, Dunnstral wrote:She can't "peek", the info she got was due to my own role
Okay. I'll see if I can hunt that down. I must've misread something.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 237, SCP 999 wrote:Something irks me about lld claim and i want them to holder tonight to prove via lack of resource drain its a town ability- also like we don't need game acceleration atp

Im just paranoid but i do want lld proven real without losing a mislim

On top of that im *townreading * inf slot after the response to the cop claim thing. I generally believe a unique explanation like that AND my head is screaming to scumread them and uh inf knows my record on reading her recently xD
Uh.

This discourse about my role is really fascinating when it is literally provable.

Ask every player in the game if they have used any number of Guards last night in their actions. Only 2 were lost and I have claimed the two.

So unless someone else claims that, it was my ability that drained it.

So the only way the ability could be fake at that point is if the scumteam shot deadbeat and I pretended after using a different big ability which... Makes no sense as a move not only does it remove a miselim from scum's pool it also puts me in a firing line I wasn't in before.

So final option is I am scum and have this ability at which point why wouldn't I just shoot someone ultra townie and not claim the ability?

Nothing about how I handled this ability benefits scum and my ability is literally proven by dead Deadbeat and 2 guards missing that no one else can claim because I used them.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Galron »

In post 168, Ampharos wrote:lmao what the fuck happened while i was gone

anyways, mech stuff:
- my role does not use d-class or guards
- i visited dunnstral last night and was told that he is town; this result is unrelated to my role

will post actual game related takes later
It does seem kind of weird to point out that the result is unrelated to your role. Is this something you were told in your results PM or is it something you just assumed?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Galron »

I'm willing to townbin LLD. Their claim is believable and may be provable. Except I think someone said it was 1-shot? Is that right?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Galron »

In post 121, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I shot Deadbeat and used 2 Guards and 5 D-Class. It was a one-shot vig. That was not a mafia kill. Mafia failed to kill somehow.
Okay. Here. 1-shot.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Galron »

I'm probably going to scum read Cephrir for life because of another game we played in so I have to be careful with him that I don't confbias myself.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Galron »

Dunnstral is town unless LLD and he are doing big brain stuff.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Galron »

Xfinity Zero I should scum read, but I have a null there. I think Infinity saying that she and Gamma are out of sync isn't something a town hyrdra would be so concerned about as a scum hydra. So I guess a lean scum atp. Their content seems to be a bit scattered, so it's hard to get a read off of that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Galron »

In post 262, Galron wrote:Xfinity Zero I should scum read, but I have a null there. I think Infinity saying that she and Gamma are out of sync isn't something a town hyrdra would be so concerned about as a scum hydra. So I guess a lean scum atp. Their content seems to be a bit scattered, so it's hard to get a read off of that.
I don't know why I said at the beginning of that that I should scum read them.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Galron »

Sorry it's not Xfinity Zero. Now I remember I was going to make a joke that I should scumread them because of Xfinity, but my mind wandered to the next thing. But going back I see it's Inifinity Zero, so it would've been a worse joke than I had thought it would be.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Galron »

With Dwlee I just wonder if their posting style is similar to my own, without flourish.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:03 am

Hey so before you post 10 times in a row on your own mind waiting for other people?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 256, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 237, SCP 999 wrote:Something irks me about lld claim and i want them to holder tonight to prove via lack of resource drain its a town ability- also like we don't need game acceleration atp

On top of that im *townreading * inf slot after the response to the cop claim thing. I generally believe a unique explanation like that AND my head is screaming to scumread them and uh inf knows my record on reading her recently xD
Uh.

This discourse about my role is really fascinating when it is literally provable.

Ask every player in the game if they have used any number of Guards last night in their actions. Only 2 were lost and I have claimed the two.

So the only way the ability could be fake at that point is if the scumteam shot deadbeat and I pretended after using a different big ability which... Makes no sense as a move not only does it remove a miselim from scum's pool it also puts me in a firing line I wasn't in before.

So final option is I am scum and have this ability at which point why wouldn't I just shoot someone ultra townie and not claim the ability?

Nothing about how I handled this ability benefits scum and my ability is literally proven by dead Deadbeat and 2 guards missing that no one else can claim because I used them.
I just realized that tonight when we see the factional it will prove things anyways so excuse my idiocy
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

2 lazy to switch accounts
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:22 am

In post 267, DkKoba wrote:

Uh.

I just realized that tonight when we see the factional it will prove things anyways so excuse my idiocy
I'm not sure how the factional tonight will prove things? Or rather, how are you thinking it will?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 262, Galron wrote:I think Infinity saying that she and Gamma are out of sync isn't something a town hyrdra would be so concerned about as a scum hydra.
imo this is something i should be concerned about as both alignments so that we're not a pain to play with

-infinity
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:46 am

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 269, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 267, DkKoba wrote:

Uh.

I'm not sure how the factional tonight will prove things? Or rather, how are you thinking it will?
my tinfoil theory was you factionaled to fake a doc save(because i was not commuted tonight i was not targeted so i know that much) - and that the factional uses those resources as a way to advance wincon regardless of any saves.
Basically was not thinking 100% straight but still my consensus is "wait and see" regarding your role
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:47 am

Post by SCP 999 »

VOTE: cephir
The bar has been raised above this slot for me
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 211, Roden wrote:This feels like a reach, there just wasn't enough content or posts at the time to say they looked scummy, RVS had barely even ended at the time.
I feel like it's kinda not my problem if you dont read as deeply as I am reading
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:53 am

Post by SCP 999 »

Sircakez as well - i thought roden non-tmi slipped based on saying i was a potential save but obviously scum wouldn't know I was non commuting because I know they didn't tartet me with a kill - (which was why I said they were locktown)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”