Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the only people who suffer from "meta-jerking" are poor scum players who cannot play against their meta.

I refuse your olive branch.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 74, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 72, DkKoba wrote:you need to first have S tier level scum games
No one knows what that means
Right?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Anyway I'm going back to ignoring koba
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Enchant »

Toxic doesh't have sense of humor, probably town.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Emberbloom »

Yawn.

In post 20, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 15, Emberbloom wrote:
cowsloveSushirolls wrote:galkeyfan
Ew.
you get rid of your strike if you tell me a good alternative to galkeyfan
Depends. Are you asking for a more pleasant-sounding name suggestion, or did you want me to name another duo?

Personally, I prefer Hockron. French or Spanish style pronunciation; dealer's choice.

In post 49, Save The Dragons wrote:but i don't know if i like the energy toxic is giving off.
toxic's entrance was bad. was good. feels bad. But then feels better.

UNVOTE: toxic, even though the mod missed my vote (I thought of posting again to fix the typo but assumed it would count :igmeou: (it's fine, T3 <3)).

Thinking.
Hope is a fragile emotion, my friend. It isn't real. It exists only in the imagination. If you believe there is hope, there is hope. If you don't believe there is hope, there isn't.

And so we go.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Emberbloom »

In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me
If you're playing this game to win and not your future games, then I feel like leaning on your past games so heavily, kinda goes against the spirit of that rule.
In post 68, DkKoba wrote:i will shut you down so quick i dont care what alignment you are - you're going to *learn* this game.
This post above is also kinda gross, because I'd rather you hunt scum than just lay into someone to try and "teach them a lesson". Especially someone who's admitted they lost interest and came back. Do you know who else lost interest in mafia for a long time? Myself. I'm glad I'm playing under a new username, so that players here don't waste their time looking at games from six plus years ago that I couldn't even remember playing at this point. (see cows' ).

Anyway.

Koba, it seems like you're getting more into an argument about Meta and its use ITT, rather than contribute anything substantial to the game. How does - telling people your current posting is 'confirmed' Not Alignment Indicative according to witness - differ from a trust tell, or at least not get similar enough in argument?

In post 67, DkKoba wrote:Please cite which reads give you this vibe because as far as im concerned
i have not given a single one
other than to call you scum.

Did you not just link an entire offsite game and everything to explain your read on Hockey? Actually, it was toxic - the person you're calling scum - who was the first person to ask you about Hockey. You essentially said your read was not alignment indicative, but also that your exp with Hockey has only been with scum!Hock, yes? Implying this is town!Hock?

Well, I'm surprised you went that deep into all of -gestures- that mess, instead of asking why toxic was inquiring about the vote. Given that Hockey had voted STD... for voting toxic. You engaged with the person you're calling scum to defend your read, and are attacking people for calling out your use of Meta as a defense, yet didn't bother:
- asking about the chainsaw defense above, at all.

- inquiring more about toxic's lack of vote and blatant lurking (as toxic admitted to leaving as bait).

- or even my own post calling interactions between four players "noise" and blatantly choosing not to interact. (but were fine with also voting toxic who I started an easy pressure wagon for; showing you have the capability to
appear
like you're scumhunting at minimum)

And yet. You had multiple points to find something to latch on to, yet you seem to only have "light pings" as reads; casting implied town vibes on Hockey and scum vibes on STD along the way in .

I don't like this playstyle. It looks genuine, sure, but you're not actually
doing
anything?

In post 67, DkKoba wrote:My fucking scumgame is S tier when it comes to mimicking how i form reads as town so for you to accuse me of that is so fucking fake.

My d1 as scum are the most genuine looking *always*.
Hey, Koba. Just because the games titled, "I tell you what I'm doing", doesn't mean that's like, a post restriction for
you

VOTE: Koba

Why tunnel in on toxic for voting you while you're handwaving Hockey's RVS vote on you due to 'personality'? Why did you genuinely answer someone who you thought was scum and was trying to "pressure" instead of applying more pressure or wondering why toxic was inquiring? Why not ask about me voting someone
outside
you/cows/HockeyFan?

Why not push Hock for reasoning on his STD chainsaw vote - if you were legitimately trying to solve this game via a meta playstyle - given your small sample size with his meta, then?

In post 75, DkKoba wrote:
In post 73, toxictaipan wrote:Also I haven't claimed once that I have more experience than you or alluded to my start date. I'm rusty, so what? Feel free to keep calling me a clown. Maybe you and the handful of other active players on this site can meta-jerk each other enough to run off any other returning players from having fun at the game too.
As another player coming back off a long burnout, regardless of anyone's alignment here, I concur with toxic.

Maybe dialogue with us instead of pretending like you're better than us.
Hope is a fragile emotion, my friend. It isn't real. It exists only in the imagination. If you believe there is hope, there is hope. If you don't believe there is hope, there isn't.

And so we go.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ember I'll let you sit and think about how you fucked up

all you've done is say I'm toxic - not that i'm scum, with a lie thrown in to try to frame me as scum.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum barks I bite back
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'll tell you a secret - People who rand scum against me for the first time think I'm an easy push because I word things awkwardly and am prone to emotion.

Those people end up with *heavy* regret later, and even have self hammered themselves for me :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ember also spewing toxic as their partner via shitty distancing is the cherry on top tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 80, Emberbloom wrote:
In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me
If you're playing this game to win and not your future games, then I feel like leaning on your past games so heavily, kinda goes against the spirit of that rule.
This was literally explained later about stuff that is NAI about me, nice try trying to use this against me tho LMAO
In post 68, DkKoba wrote:i will shut you down so quick i dont care what alignment you are - you're going to *learn* this game.
This post above is also kinda gross, because I'd rather you hunt scum than just lay into someone to try and "teach them a lesson". Especially someone who's admitted they lost interest and came back. Do you know who else lost interest in mafia for a long time? Myself. I'm glad I'm playing under a new username, so that players here don't waste their time looking at games from six plus years ago that I couldn't even remember playing at this point. (see cows' ).

are you sad I might be a tough push?

Anyway.

Koba, it seems like you're getting more into an argument about Meta and its use ITT, rather than contribute anything substantial to the game. How does - telling people your current posting is 'confirmed' Not Alignment Indicative according to witness - differ from a trust tell, or at least not get similar enough in argument?
HAHAHHA is this scum venting about how they cant use stuff they would normally try to use as ammo against me? rich as hell. what is this supposed to mean ember? Why is what I've said insubstantial? Its literally early game and you think that im going to wax and wane some amazing analysis? what i posted was perfectly sound for early game - can you show how every other person in the game so far has posted more substantial content than I? I would love for you to do so.

In post 67, DkKoba wrote:Please cite which reads give you this vibe because as far as im concerned
i have not given a single one
other than to call you scum.

Did you not just link an entire offsite game and everything to explain your read on Hockey? Actually, it was toxic - the person you're calling scum - who was the first person to ask you about Hockey. You essentially said your read was not alignment indicative, but also that your exp with Hockey has only been with scum!Hock, yes? Implying this is town!Hock?
I said I am HESITANT about reading hockey as town here because i got snowed - you dont get to lie via omission. I will call you out everytime. You are done.

Well, I'm surprised you went that deep into all of -gestures- that mess, instead of asking why toxic was inquiring about the vote. Given that Hockey had voted STD... for voting toxic. You engaged with the person you're calling scum to defend your read
i do this all the time especially early game because I am actually evaluating those people - YOU YOURSELF SAID THEIR EARLY POSTS WERE BAD AND THEN SAID THERE WAS A GOOD ONE LATER - so don't even try to give me this shit
, and are attacking people for calling out your use of Meta as a defense, yet didn't bother:
- asking about the chainsaw defense above, at all.

- inquiring more about toxic's lack of vote and blatant lurking (as toxic admitted to leaving as bait).

- or even my own post calling interactions between four players "noise" and blatantly choosing not to interact. (but were fine with also voting toxic who I started an easy pressure wagon for; showing you have the capability to
appear
like you're scumhunting at minimum)

And yet. You had multiple points to find something to latch on to, yet you seem to only have "light pings" as reads; casting implied town vibes on Hockey and scum vibes on STD along the way in .
hockey was barely the whim of a vibe - and STD was fake pressure to push out of RVS - this is how i play the early game often. got anything better?

I don't like this playstyle. It looks genuine, sure, but you're not actually
doing
anything?
HAHHAHA we aren't even at post 100 my guy - looks like you realized this during this post and had to pivot into trying to shade me on purpose

In post 67, DkKoba wrote:My fucking scumgame is S tier when it comes to mimicking how i form reads as town so for you to accuse me of that is so fucking fake.

My d1 as scum are the most genuine looking *always*.
Hey, Koba. Just because the games titled, "I tell you what I'm doing", doesn't mean that's like, a post restriction for
you
:lol: but how is this post scummy bud? Why did you include it? Oh wait right - its fluff to make your case seem bigger than it is.

VOTE: Koba

Why tunnel in on toxic for voting you while you're handwaving Hockey's RVS vote on you due to 'personality'? Why did you genuinely answer someone who you thought was scum and was trying to "pressure" instead of applying more pressure or wondering why toxic was inquiring? Why not ask about me voting someone
outside
you/cows/HockeyFan?

Why not push Hock for reasoning on his STD chainsaw vote - if you were legitimately trying to solve this game via a meta playstyle - given your small sample size with his meta, then?

In post 75, DkKoba wrote:
In post 73, toxictaipan wrote:Also I haven't claimed once that I have more experience than you or alluded to my start date. I'm rusty, so what? Feel free to keep calling me a clown. Maybe you and the handful of other active players on this site can meta-jerk each other enough to run off any other returning players from having fun at the game too.
As another player coming back off a long burnout, regardless of anyone's alignment here, I concur with toxic.

Maybe dialogue with us instead of pretending like you're better than us.

holy balls i got bored in ediitng in replies - this shit is all fluffy bullshit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok nvm maybe toxic is town and im just big mad lol

but ember is *definitely* scum

VOTE: ember

we humbling ourselves here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im like looking back at the interaction i had and im like "holy shit this is actually towny way to react" and like seeingm y reaction like "lol you idiot koba that shit was towny stfu"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 30, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: toxic
Explain your intentions/thoughts process - HONESTLY - now. If you dont I'll consider you scumslipped.
nothing
In post 40, DkKoba wrote:i haven't seen a hockey town game yet but ive been town vs scum him and also coached him while being scum with him - and I get different vibes from both those games rn.
substantial
In post 41, DkKoba wrote:that is to say though - I was snowed by hockey in the game he was scum in, even with a cheater who knew he was scum trying to convince me he is scum lmao
btw
In post 47, DkKoba wrote:
In post 45, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me - and they are saying what i've said so far is NAI (correct) - if you THINK you know better than them, you are big Wrong and a clown.

now dialogue with me instead of pretending like you're better than me
I've never been a huge fan of meta, but ok. I'm playing this game not the last game. That's just a personal opinion, though.

How do you feel about Hockey's vote on Save The Dragon?
I think its a bit silly but is NAI for hockey from my vibes because of personality.
retired
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Enchant »

I want to call DkKoba town, but as they say, they are S rank.

I can't read S rank. I fear S rank.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by Emberbloom »

In post 81, DkKoba wrote:all you've done is say I'm toxic - not that i'm scum, with a lie thrown in to try to frame me as scum.
No, you're not toxic. You're Koba. And you're scum because you're not really
trying
to scumhunt right now, despite the opportunities presented.

In post 83, DkKoba wrote:People who rand scum against me for the first time think I'm an easy push because I word things awkwardly and am prone to emotion.
Mirror, mirror.

So, if you're town, then answer my questions instead of sucking out all the air here by flailing with nonsense - because that's what'll happen.

[pedit] Alright, here we go then. I guess instead of pressuring someone lower-content like Enchant or Galron, Koba's going to engage the louder voice. Does town do this, or scum?

In post 85, DkKoba wrote:can you show how every other person in the game so far has posted more substantial content than I? I would love for you to do so.
Nah. Because I don't need to do that. I don't care about the
amount
of 'substantial' content you've posted, and lack of other peoples' effort is not a good defense for your own actions. It's because you've been presented with the opportunity to scumhunt and haven't
really
shown you've done so despite your alleged ability, opting to lean on meta and lashing out against anyone pressuring you.

I'll entertain this for everyone else's benefit I guess. toxic made an entrance post with a strategy. So did I. cows has a good question in towards toxic that shows thought process. STD has that shows some reads and thought process, and HockeyFan has . Enchant and Galron have one post (and both are
decent
reactions IMO, although incredibly low-content).

So... yeah, lots of people have posted substantial content, or at least something showing a thought process. I've locked on to Koba's because despite the amount of words, nothing's really been said. Their thought process seems less focused on finding out others' motivations, and instead looking for things to call scummy. It doesn't jive with me.

and STD was fake pressure to push out of RVS - this is how i play the early game often. got anything better?
Oh. So you
do
have the ability to fake pressure. Good; I was worried.

Why use it to cast shade on toxic, who already had a vote from me - because shading STD for not updating his read is what that does - instead of using
any
of the other chances you had to exert 'fake pressure'?

And so we go.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

keep lying it fuels me :oops:
retired
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Galron »

I think my vote is probably a good one.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:48 am

Post by T3 »

In post 79, Emberbloom wrote:Yawn.

In post 20, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 15, Emberbloom wrote:
cowsloveSushirolls wrote:galkeyfan
Ew.
you get rid of your strike if you tell me a good alternative to galkeyfan
Depends. Are you asking for a more pleasant-sounding name suggestion, or did you want me to name another duo?

Personally, I prefer Hockron. French or Spanish style pronunciation; dealer's choice.

In post 49, Save The Dragons wrote:but i don't know if i like the energy toxic is giving off.
toxic's entrance was bad. was good. feels bad. But then feels better.

UNVOTE: toxic, even though the mod missed my vote (I thought of posting again to fix the typo but assumed it would count :igmeou: (it's fine, T3 <3)).

Thinking.
that was a mod error oops
vc soon
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:48 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 92, Galron wrote:I think my vote is probably a good one.
lol, idgaf about anything koba/emblem has said(althgouh tbh it probs does have some merit towards their alignment), Galron is town. If people want me to explain my STD vote, its that Std's vote on toxic felt a bit oppurstunic and I felt like STD wanted to add more fuel to the fire with that vote, sooo I thought he was scum for it
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:58 am

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

me when
there's a kobargument while i was Gone
i'll dig into it when i'm off
In post 48, HockeyFan wrote: 1. Where did you voice i wasnt paired with galron
2. i think u arnet paired cuz of your first page of egging ppl on to vote Galron, but then like randomly unvoting them in . I do not think this comes from scum buddies
, and thanks
but it wasn't random though, i think the fact that nobody really budged or even ignored me meant that there's probably gonna be no dice if i continued it further
which yeah, does bother me because i attempted to solve that exact problem with the funny strike system
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:59 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Ok after ISOing Koba/toxic/Ember

Koba-- Koba's playstyle/personallity to like be agressive towards ppl and start long tunnels for no reason is NAI in general, but im getting similar vibes from the scum game koba linked in which he was scum soo im tempted to put this towards a slight SL based off meta but not sure
Ember- They have had 4 posts so not really sure how to read them. Them taking toxic's side in this over "having similar thoughts" seems a bit eh, could be scum pocketing toxic the town? Eh, probs another slight SL

Toxic- This is only one im confident in putting as town, They had no reason to make 27 as scum imo
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:01 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 95, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 48, HockeyFan wrote: 1. Where did you voice i wasnt paired with galron
2. i think u arnet paired cuz of your first page of egging ppl on to vote Galron, but then like randomly unvoting them in . I do not think this comes from scum buddies
, and thanks
but it wasn't random though, i think the fact that nobody really budged or even ignored me meant that there's probably gonna be no dice if i continued it further
which yeah, does bother me because i attempted to solve that exact problem with the funny strike system
I would just not get ignored?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Galron »

In post 94, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 92, Galron wrote:I think my vote is probably a good one.
lol, idgaf about anything koba/emblem has said(althgouh tbh it probs does have some merit towards their alignment), Galron is town. If people want me to explain my STD vote, its that Std's vote on toxic felt a bit oppurstunic and I felt like STD wanted to add more fuel to the fire with that vote, sooo I thought he was scum for it
In post 96, HockeyFan wrote:Ok after ISOing Koba/toxic/Ember

Koba-- Koba's playstyle/personallity to like be agressive towards ppl and start long tunnels for no reason is NAI in general, but im getting similar vibes from the scum game koba linked in which he was scum soo im tempted to put this towards a slight SL based off meta but not sure
Ember- They have had 4 posts so not really sure how to read them. Them taking toxic's side in this over "having similar thoughts" seems a bit eh, could be scum pocketing toxic the town? Eh, probs another slight SL

Toxic- This is only one im confident in putting as town, They had no reason to make 27 as scum imo
I guess I need to ask why I'm town, when you use Ember's lack of posting as a reason for not being able to read them,
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:15 am

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

In post 97, HockeyFan wrote:I would just not get ignored?
what
HockeyFan wrote: Toxic- This is only one im confident in putting as town, They had no reason to make 27 as scum imo
i sharply disagree with the reason used
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”