Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 301, SirCakez wrote:Dunn is town here
I'd sheep this logic to vote IZ
I agree Dunn is town but the logic is potentially shaky, I just can’t really tear into what I think I see as a flaw yet.

-Gamma
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 373, Infinity Zero wrote:And Dunn+LLD have still done jack-shit to explain why we’re scum to them
This isn't true:
In post 209, Dunnstral wrote: Infinity Zero started day 1 with a lot of mech talk around SCP 999's role, then transitioned into voting for Strangematter in for very dubious reasons (how does it feel like that and why is Strangmatter a scumread at this point in time?) They also push instead of pulling back with the early cop claim. On day 2, Gamma getting mad about something insubstantial is definitely his scum meta. kind of misses the point of what I am asking (which is if they have anyone as a scumread, not their townreads.) They do a woe is me thing for a bit which does not look town to me. In they ask a question that feels more like a distraction than solving (and my answer to that is that I don't care for the premise, they may or may not have done so, but that isn't how I'm sorting people.) Their vote on Ampharos is lame.
In post 306, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 304, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 303, SirCakez wrote:dwlee feels like a scum-designated mislim
why do you say this? we're not even voting dwlee atm

-infinity
This is totally a slip
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 373, Infinity Zero wrote:As I see it 304 is basically innocuous if you see that it’s responding to Cakez’s posting as a while where he expresses suspicion on us and then suggests Dwlee as the designated mislim (despite no real evidence in favor imo),
I thought that after I made my post and was thinking you would say that as well.

However, your hydra responded with the following instead:
In post 335, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 322, SirCakez wrote:i literally said dwlee is a scum designated mislim with no mention of any names and you somehow felt the post was addressed to you IZ
guilty conscience
there have been 2 votes on dwlee this whole game come on dude

-infinity
Which was a different, reachy angle, and I consider that to be scummy.
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

Yeah this is dumb as shit given both people who voted there have since moved their votes (or in my case had it moved for me)
Also think you’re kinda scrambling to discrediting us+Koba because our reads might actually be good, like how you tried to discredit me in Among Us.

-Gamma
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 376, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 373, Infinity Zero wrote:And Dunn+LLD have still done jack-shit to explain why we’re scum to them
This isn't true:
In post 209, Dunnstral wrote: Infinity Zero started day 1 with a lot of mech talk around SCP 999's role, then transitioned into voting for Strangematter in for very dubious reasons (how does it feel like that and why is Strangmatter a scumread at this point in time?) They also push instead of pulling back with the early cop claim. On day 2, Gamma getting mad about something insubstantial is definitely his scum meta. kind of misses the point of what I am asking (which is if they have anyone as a scumread, not their townreads.) They do a woe is me thing for a bit which does not look town to me. In they ask a question that feels more like a distraction than solving (and my answer to that is that I don't care for the premise, they may or may not have done so, but that isn't how I'm sorting people.) Their vote on Ampharos is lame.
In post 306, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 304, Infinity Zero wrote:
why do you say this? we're not even voting dwlee atm

-infinity
This is totally a slip
im going to quote this post at you if we end up flipping infinity.

my confidence of them being town based on how theyve displayed a complex flow of thought that *isn't jarring* is a much much more effective method of reading people - and i have the track record to prove this reading method is better than whatever.... this "action -> scum" method is that literally is <70% accurate at best.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

like its 2021 - why are we still equating certain actions to scum actions?

just call it a policy and don't pretend it is otherwise.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 375, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 301, SirCakez wrote:Dunn is town here
I'd sheep this logic to vote IZ
I agree Dunn is town but the logic is potentially shaky, I just can’t really tear into what I think I see as a flaw yet.

-Gamma
they're tied to ampharos with a reflexive FN claim.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 374, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 295, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: roden
don't like
In post 299, SirCakez wrote:oh 999 is Koba? this feels like scum Koba

VOTE: scp 999
Both of these pushes suck imo

-Gamma
I agree - and i will ellaborate that SC has shown no higher thought process in pursuing these pushes when as town they do - when i faced them as scum when they were on fire as town(and i got them mislimmed by saying they bussed xD) -> it was a cakez that could parse stuff. paragraph level stuff.

this is 1 sentence cakez.

2 words and a vote cakez.

this is not town cakez thought process being shown.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 373, Infinity Zero wrote:In this game: people once again prove that being impartial is not what they actually want to see despite any and all statements to the contrary
As I see it 304 is basically innocuous if you see that it’s responding to Cakez’s posting as a while where he expresses suspicion on us and then suggests Dwlee as the designated mislim (despite no real evidence in favor imo), but a bunch of people are treating it like some smoking gun
And Dunn+LLD have still done jack-shit to explain why we’re scum to them
I’ll just say I understand the feelings of a certain someone whose name I prefer not to invoke right here and right now a whole lot better.

-Gamma
theres a reason you and infinity smoked me in council and most others struggle to find my alignment properly.

and also a general willingness to learn from mistakes helps.
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

God fucking dammit
I never would have thought the day would come where infinity felt like a burden but it’s here and I feel like shit for thinking that way but I’ve had a very minimal role in how things have played out so far so I feel like this doesn’t fall on me
We’re I playing alone in this situation I’d probably do something rash and spiteful but I’m trying to not let my friend down here. Instead, I’m going to fight this elim with every fiber of my being so that even if I don’t succeed maybe after the flip you idiots will WAKE THE FUCK UP and push ACTUAL SCUM!!!!!!!!

Dunn, I know what you’re playing at here, and you’re having a very uncharitable view of my meta. I don’t know what “small thing” you think I overreacted to but I assure you you’re taking a bad sample, which is fucking ironic given how delusional I made myself that game! As for why I thought SM reacting like marcistar was voteworthy, maybe because I wanted to probe further and try to get more out of SM + people familiar with Tarot UPick? And instead it got speedlimmed, which while I’m not happy about it I also am with Ceph that SM wasn’t exactly doing herself any favors by being so abrasive (which is why I find his SR on us remarkably stupid).
As for me saying you hadn’t justified your vote on us, I’d only skimmed the posts in the thread since I last posted when I said that. I actually saw your case when I saw Cakez’s quoting it when I responded to that post.

-Gamma
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 355, SCP 999 wrote:
In post 329, Cephrir wrote:Cakez feels town here :3
do you think cakez is town because he is doing agreeable things that you are seeing or is there something deeper here?

as in we preflipping people or nah?
ill be honest i said that 30% because of a nice vibe from like 1 post and 70% to see if it would annoy you
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

town:
dunns
cephir
infinity
LLD(purely mech - should be discarded later on if nothing dayplay wise shows up)
ampharos
galron

the almost town timeout corner because i might be a little salty but also not that confident:
dwlee

honestly cannot feel this one out either way:
roden

le scum:
sircakez
zyla

unordered within tiers

a few slots i need to holistically examine to make sure but im not pressed when i literally cant die unless town really wants to discard logic so.
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 319, Cephrir wrote:
In post 315, SCP 999 wrote:hey cakez - why am i scummy?

why was my vote scummy?
You remind me of leon kuwata
In post 320, Cephrir wrote:I guess probably no one but gamma will understand that post
While it’d probably be fun to gab about this I also kinda don’t wanna when your SR on me is in terrible faith? Like, you are clearly blind to the fact the same shit you seem to be pushing us for is the same shit you pulled.

-Gamma
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 385, Cephrir wrote:
do you think cakez is town because he is doing agreeable things that you are seeing or is there something deeper here?

ill be honest i said that 30% because of a nice vibe from like 1 post and 70% to see if it would annoy you
I honestly can't deny i get the vibe but also like cakez has not towntold
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 387, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 319, Cephrir wrote:
In post 315, SCP 999 wrote:hey cakez - why am i scummy?

why was my vote scummy?
You remind me of leon kuwata
In post 320, Cephrir wrote:I guess probably no one but gamma will understand that post
While it’d probably be fun to gab about this I also kinda don’t wanna when your SR on me is in terrible faith? Like, you are clearly blind to the fact the same shit you seem to be pushing us for is the same shit you pulled.

-Gamma
you can't just call everything you don't like bad faith. it's not a good way to start a conversation when i literally know for a fact that it is not in bad faith.

i don't really have any idea what you're talking about though.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 386, SCP 999 wrote:town:
dunns
cephir
infinity
LLD(purely mech - should be discarded later on if nothing dayplay wise shows up)
ampharos
galron

the almost town timeout corner because i might be a little salty but also not that confident:
dwlee

honestly cannot feel this one out either way:
roden

le scum:
sircakez
zyla

unordered within tiers

a few slots i need to holistically examine to make sure but im not pressed when i literally cant die unless town really wants to discard logic so.
like i think cakez and zyla are tied in terms of partner equity from how they are treating eachother - zyla basically ignoring cakez while cakez subtly defending zyla on top of their very jarring leaps between thoughts and for cakez, refusal to allow us to examine their thought process.
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

whats fucked up is i think roden might not be paired with cakez and zyla and that we have a deepscum somewhere in the top - outside of infinity and dunnn.
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 335, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 322, SirCakez wrote:i literally said dwlee is a scum designated mislim with no mention of any names and you somehow felt the post was addressed to you IZ
guilty conscience
there have been 2 votes on dwlee this whole game come on dude

-infinity
I also think this post isn’t as problematic as Dunn claims
Again, think about what Cakez is fucking saying and how this functions as a response to it, you absolute shit-for-brains.

-Gamma
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

gamma please stop posting right now you are crossing a line
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

but to give you an explaination why you might feel that way - cakez is just not acting in good faith because he randed scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 388, SCP 999 wrote:

wait i just realized i replied to this in a way thats unclear what i meant LOL

the vibe part was in response to the latter part, vibe is a word i really love to use. i actually kinda have it flip flopped in how i replied to this. i was saying "fair, I have done so before to people, cant really be mad at that"
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
SCP 999
SCP 999
Goon
SCP 999
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by SCP 999 »

In post 395, DkKoba wrote:
In post 388, SCP 999 wrote:

wait i just realized i replied to this in a way thats unclear what i meant LOL

the vibe part was in response to the latter part, vibe is a word i really love to use. i actually kinda have it flip flopped in how i replied to this. i was saying "fair, I have done so before to people, cant really be mad at that"
sleeeepy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I am open to reconsider even if it doesn't feel like it
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 393, SCP 999 wrote:gamma please stop posting right now you are crossing a line
I know, but I don’t know how else to get people to listen other than to basically rip them and their bad ideas apart until they start acting sensible. I’ve been on this site for 5 years at this point and I still have no idea how to actually get some goddamned respect!
In post 394, SCP 999 wrote:but to give you an explaination why you might feel that way - cakez is just not acting in good faith because he randed scum.
Oh I’m sure of that myself. My problem is that I regard Cephrir as likely town but his push on us is extremely hypocritical. I just know it’s basically the biggest fucking mistake in the book rn to assume that just because Cephrir is making a dumbass push that he’s scum.

-Gamma
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

The last time I saw Cephrir as scum he was basically suave as fuck, here he’s a blundering ass. I just don’t get that disparity as anything other than him just being town here.
This is primarily @ Dunnstral because he also has Cephrir in his lower reads

-Gamma

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”