Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Azure
Knight Azure
Townie
Knight Azure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Knight Azure »

I think

Scum has already paired

With some people

And maybe

There's one left out right now
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Knight Chartreuse »

In post 631, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 622, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 591, Knight Indigo wrote:So, people have wrongly determined that I’m scum. So, I will give final reads and meme and hope I’m wrong about Magenta.

Beige and Azure are townlocks. I’m having doubts on Chartreuse, they may possibly be scum.

Crimson is town who will kick themselves after I flip.

If I were actually scum here, I would play this completely differently but obviously since this is an secret alt game, I wouldn’t expect any of you to know that.

I’m suss on Chartreuse for the RNG comment because it’s more likely than not that at least one scum in the paired warm knights.

And then you had Burgundy hating on the warm knights. So I find that really strange.

I don’t see what Magenta has done that makes them town but I suppose it’s possible I’m wrong so my current PoE is in Magenta, Burgundy and Chqrtreuse which is I don’t have extreme confidence in because I usually haven’t fivured out the entire scumteam on D1 and it looks like I won’t get the chance to help solve this game because people are biased against my predecessor and wouldn’t give me a chance, so good luck guys. Rose, I sincerely hope that Magenta is town.
I don’t make assumptions. I am sure if someone did the numbers on it that certain rng elements are more likely however just because something is more likely doesn’t make it. I wouldn’t go into assumption range without like 75%+ confidence because scum are good at making one thing seem likely when it’s another.

I didn’t “have” Burgundy on anything. I find their posts sus I explained why. If I could have suicided and taken them out I would have.
So then why did you jump at me for suggesting one scum amongst the paired warm knights? Wouldn’t that fit Burgundy?

I said that because I don’t sr either Marigold or Rose and previous dance games have contained a 2:1 ratio from the two different groups, so your reaction to my suggesting that is baffling to me, considering that, plus your strong sr on Burgundy. If Burgundy is your strongest sr then aren’t you in essence agreeing with me on that?
I object to any assumptions based on how many warm or cool knights there are based on setup spec. Previous games are just that. Previous games. If you flip a coin 49 times and the last 10 are heads, will it always flip heads? Are you “due” for a tails? This logic is very manipulative.

I scumread Burgundy rather heavily. You could be right and it’s a 2:1 or all warm knights. Or maybe I am wrong and all cool. I object to implanting ideas of having to be 2 v 1.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Chartreuse
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Knight Chartreuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Knight Chartreuse »

In post 642, Knight Daffodil wrote:
In post 638, Knight Indigo wrote:I think they’re likely to be in both. As I already pointed out, in every single dance game on this site, it’s been a 2:1 ratio of two different categories - usually ladies and gents.
This is a coincidence and should be ignored.
In post 647, The Rainbow Knight wrote:btw is there anyone who would really like to join me in a neighborhood tonight ?

My heart is with Daffodil but I am happy to work with another.
I would rather judge you based on who you pick since night kills can’t happen tonight.
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Knight Beige
Knight Beige
Townie
Knight Beige
Townie
Townie

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Knight Beige »

In post 635, Knight Burgundy wrote:
In post 624, Knight Daffodil wrote:I wish we could have gotten rid of Seafoam instead.
Seafoam is a dead lim.
Scum are likely in the warm people.

I'm popping out for the night. I haven't caught up. I just didn't want to prodge. I'll look at this tomorrow. I'm sorry.
Explain the bolded?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Knight Daffodil »

In post 647, The Rainbow Knight wrote:btw is there anyone who would really like to join me in a neighborhood tonight ?

My heart is with Daffodil but I am happy to work with another.
If you're going to come out with this, I'm curious how it works!
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
The Rainbow Knight
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
The Rainbow Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by The Rainbow Knight »

After the pairing stage is over, I can form a permanent neighborhood with any knight of my choosing during Night 1.

We can talk about who to pick tonight :)
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:12 pm

Neat.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Rose
Knight Rose
Townie
Knight Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Knight Rose »

Accept Knight Indigo Proposal

The recent WIM seems townie, so I'll just brush off the predecessor's actions for now (lol). Sorry if this came out of the blue or if y'all wanted more discussion time.
Looking forward to the next phase.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Unpaired Cool Knights:

Knight Magenta

[6] Current Palettes:

Knight Crimson - Knight Lavender
Knight Burgundy - Knight Azure
Knight Beige - Knight Chartreuse
Knight Daffodil - The Rainbow Knight
Knight Marigold - Knight Seafoam
Knight Rose - Knight Indigo

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-10-08 19:30:58).
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

DAY ONE END

The Knights, as ever, are most punctual when it comes to dancing. It was quite simple: they ask one another, and they pair themselves up into Palettes.

Their colors bleed together beautifully as they begin to dance, but in their haste to see the hues refract and color their glass floor and ceilings, they forget the most important thing.

It’s always The Rainbow Knight who reminds them with a tinkling clap of the hands, gentle to not shatter. “My Knights, let us not honor our friend who has so graciously let us dance in the most beautiful of Palettes! Knight Magenta, you have a good heart to let us be. But you know you’re not allowed to stay without a partner. It’s how we’ve always done things.”

Knight Magenta nods, and the color in their paned face drains away. “I know, and I am quite sad, and quite hurt that I might not see you off, but as a Knight I cannot slack. To my home I’ll go, and I’ll speak of how pretty your home is, and how nicely you treated us all.”

For they were not allowed to touch now that they had formed Palettes, The Rainbow Knight nods from a distance. “I appreciate you, my most dearest of Knights. We’ll dance well into the night and speak well of you!”

And what better way to dismiss someone? With a little flick of their hands, The Rainbow Knight urges them away. And so Knight Magenta leaves the hall, heading home to their lively, kinetic lands.
Last edited by Ydrasse on Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

KNIGHT MAGENTA

Was aligned with the
Knights of Hue.

You should all have access to your PTs. I will update them more formally when I’m off work tomorrow, but let me know if you have any issues and I’ll correct them tomorrow morning.

You will have two days until the next day phase.

(expired on 2021-10-10 00:20:08)
Last edited by Ydrasse on Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

DAY TWO

The night passes quickly, with the Knights dancing and laughing with their new partners. There is no tension in the air, and the colors do not dim even as the sun sets, the stained glass that surrounds them dull and lifeless. The determination to celebrate leaves a happy glow with each footstep.

Eventually, though, the sun peeks over the horizon and every Knight at once stops their conversation to admire it, and to bask in the warmth it brings to their paned bodies in the places their bright armor does not cover. It is a luxurious feeling, to feel sunlight seep into their very beings.

The Rainbow Knight interrupts this with a clearing over their throat, though, and a gasp ripples through the remaining Knights -- even far away, Knight Magenta feels their shock at this rude gesture.

“Now, I have some terrible news, and I hope you will forgive me for lying in my last week with you all, but I know that some of you are lying, too.” The Rainbow Knight’s face is more solemn than anyone’s ever seen. “I know that the Cult we have fought so bravely against has even now snuck in, into your hearts. And I wish you trusted me enough to not turn on me for a colorless world, but I cannot change that now. There is only what I can do to stop you from ruining my lands, and the lands of your fellow Knights, if you will not come forward.”

They reach towards their side, and pull away a small hammer. Fear reflects in every expression of the crowd, and they huddle towards their Palette-partner.

“You wish to shatter us?” Knight Seafoam gasps. “You know that cannot be undone! Once you have broken into one of us, you cannot put us back together again!”

“And if you shatter one part of a Palette, the other cannot go on! Their colors will no longer be complete, and you will have to break them too!” Knight Azure cries. “You cannot do this to us!”

“Oh, I wish I did not have to do this, but I see no other option,” laments The Rainbow Knight. “But what is the saying? Cracking eggs to make omelettes? Well, I suppose it is morning, and it is time for breakfast. So we must do this now, and hope to bleed out any of the Greyscale that’s inside the Cultists among us, and then we may dance once more!”
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE COUNT 2.1

[12] Not Voting:
Knight Azure, Knight Beige, Knight Burgundy, Knight Chartreuse, Knight Crimson, Knight Daffodil, Knight Indigo, Knight Lavender, Knight Marigold, Knight Rose, Knight Seafoam, The Rainbow Knight

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-10-17 01:15:17).

OTHER NOTES

• I will be revealing all players within this game postgame, as seen by the Knight Magenta flip. Please let me know if you are averse to your identity being revealed; I would like to have everyone be known, but I can try to accommodate if possible.

• You may vote for pairs or individual players, though it will count for the pair.

• You are now allowed to leave if you wish. Please format this as VOTE: LEAVE, or
    LEAVE
    , and your Palette will exit the game.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Knight Azure
Knight Azure
Townie
Knight Azure
Townie
Townie

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Knight Azure »

YOLO

Vote: Leave
A
COOL
KNIGHT.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

DAY TWO END

As soon as The Rainbow Knight speaks, Knight Azure raises one blue hand. “I believe that I know who might be a Cultist, and I believe it to be Knight Burgundy. Their dancing has no spirit, their conversation no joy for your ascension! Only a sadness that I cannot place, but we know that this is a happy time for us all.”

“That is untrue!” gasps Knight Burgundy. “There is no one who cares more about The Rainbow Knight’s departure than I, and it is you who has no grace nor any passion in how they move, Knight Azure! Why, I believe it to be you!”

The Rainbow Knight holds out their free hand to silence them both. “Now, if you are both brave Knights that I might trust, and these accusations in your heart are true, there is only one way to settle this, and we both know what is to come.”

There is a pause, and then Knight Azure extends a trembling hand. “It is unbecoming of me to be afraid of this, but I shall offer you my life.”

“And we shall remember you well, brave Knight, unless you are filled with evil.”

The hammer swings down neatly, and the crowd chokes back sobs as Knight Azure’s hand shatters and falls to the ground. Immediately, a viscous ooze appears from the hole now left, as blue as the sky. It drips down onto the shards of what was the Knight’s hand.

“Oh no, my brave Knight! You were only speaking truth, were you not?” The Rainbow Knight sighs, their face contorting in agony.

“They were innocent! We must not let this pass without justice!” calls out Knight Rose!

“Oh, no, we shall not. Now, Knight Burgundy, you cannot exist now without Azure,” who then fell to the ground and shattered with a terrible clamor, but The Rainbow Knight spoke louder, their conviction overcoming, “and we cannot let your Palette be of one color. It pains me to know a dearest friend would turn to the Cult, but now you will be free from their orderly clutches.”

The hammer swings through their shoulder, and Knight Burgundy’s arm cracks and falls in pieces. They are quicker to stumble, the blow far more fatal to a fragile Knight. The colors within them are dark in color, but they were neither black nor grey from inspection.

“Neither of them were evil...” whispers Knight Daffodil.

The Rainbow Knight is at a loss for a moment, and their arm falls to their side. The hammer has no trace of color on it, but they tilt their hand to hide it away from everyone else, as if they were suddenly ashamed to have killed two Knights.

“No, they were not. And we cannot let this happen again, so we must work harder now for them to find those who are truly evil. We must dance more, and speak more, and find the root of this horrible corruption!”
Last edited by Ydrasse on Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

KNIGHT AZURE

Was aligned with the
Knights of Hue.

KNIGHT BURGUNDY

Was aligned with the
Knights of Hue.
Last edited by Ydrasse on Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Night two begins now. Day three will begin in (expired on 2021-10-12 01:41:22)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

DAY THREE

When the sun falls again, all of the Knights scatter into their Palettes once more, the brightness glowing from their connection enough to illuminate the large, colorful room. Unable to leave for fear of breaking tradition, they stare at each other with suspicious eyes.

However, it is not in the nature of a Knight to linger in one place for too long. They are colorful things, drawn to motion, to life, to the chaos that controls them. And talking is good, and dancing better, but even then it cannot satiate the itch that is life flowing through them, eager for new experiences and beautiful sights.

So, when the conversations dwindle, and the music they hum dies down, they drift away from their Palettes (briefly, for the ache of separation settles in fast) and move towards the center table. The food of Knights never rots, and is made from the most delicious ingredients of every
single land. It is tempting and rich, and everything that a Knight luxuriates in.

Like moths to a flame, a Palette went. Smart, they thought, to not wander so far from one another. But in the low lights, it was hard to make out the Cultists when they chose to snuff out the glow within them, dropping the masquerade of color to strike.

It is a horrible noise that fills the hall, loud and tinkling. The sun rises on the sight of broken seafoam-and-marigold shards, their essence spreading out on the floor.

The Knights find themselves speechless, for once muted from their dramatics. No one, before, cleaned the shards of Azure nor Burgundy and now it looked more like a battlefield than a celebration.

“Well, we must do something about this,” says The Rainbow Knight wearily. They have not dropped their hammer since the day before. “Let us find the evil that slinks about us, and remove it.”
Last edited by Ydrasse on Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Hectic »

KNIGHT MARIGOLD

Was paired with the
Knights of Hue.

KNIGHT SEAFOAM

Was paired with the
Knights of Hue.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Hectic »

VOTE COUNT 3.1

[8] Not Voting:
Knight Beige, Knight Chartreuse, Knight Crimson, Knight Daffodil, Knight Indigo, Knight Lavender, Knight Rose, The Rainbow Knight

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-10-19 13:37:43).

[4] Current Palettes:

Knight Crimson - Knight Lavender
Knight Beige - Knight Chartreuse
Knight Daffodil - The Rainbow Knight
Knight Rose - Knight Indigo
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Oh dear. The only way to win is to identify the final pure pair. And we lost an entire phase due to Azure's brashness.

@mods, is it possible that the pairs could be shown in the VCs? If not that's alright though

Oh wait nevermind I see them now
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

My guess at the team was Rose/Seafoam/Beige, last night.

Yes, that's the three least active posters. No, I don't care.

Realistically I was thinking 2/3 had to be scum.

My town bloc was Chartreuse, Marigold, and Indigo.

My lovely partner felt good about Daffodil/Rainbow and I was feeling lazy so I didn't review them.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Marigold and Indigo I felt had spots that were very likely town, Chart was more a "Chart could be really good scum or town, but we're gonna lose if they're scum since they dominate the thread".

Off the cuff the nightkill is a bit strange to me. Maybe scum overestimated the townreads on Seafoam. I was expecting myself and Lavender to die, or perhaps Chart/Beige if Beige is town (Although I don't think that is true).
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Rainbow/Daffodil concerns me greatly since i haven't bothered to read Rainbow all game and I thought Daffodil was vaguely town.

Beige/Chartreuse seems like a pair that would get killed if they were T/T since, as I mentioned, I feel Chart dominates the thread and could lead town to victory (as town lol).

I forgot about the possibility of an S/S pairing. It seems like a really bad idea to me but if there is one, then we have more lenience.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Daffodil
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Knight Daffodil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:53 am

What in the ever loving fuck is that nightkill?

Rainbow and I were convinced we would die, and I have to admit it makes me nervous that we didn't.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”