Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia (Game Over)

Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5725 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 5724, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know someone had a PoE of StD/Wheme for the RB
UNVOTE: until I can figure that out

-Qrow
and I oop
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5726 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 826, Bell wrote:Any thoughts about Wheme, Krow, Mom, Sircakez that I missed?
In post 1017, Bell wrote:VOTE: Whemestar
In post 1026, Bell wrote:You cased yourself at the beginning of the game.

I vaguely feel that gamma is buddying me.

Wheme is just passing by.
In post 1033, Bell wrote:More wheme votes.

Also what happens if we eliminate someone in the raid?
Does the raid fail?
Does someone replace them or does it just reduce the number of players that confer a benefit from the raid?
In post 1084, Bell wrote:Happy with my vote.
In post 1254, Bell wrote:More Wheme votes.
In post 1292, Bell wrote:Sorry you’re having a bad time Mastina. Yeah, time is what you need, probably.

@Wheme: sure. I’m voting you almost for the exact reason Mirio is. That is, no content at the time. The current content is not there either. I know you’re sorta floaty and easy going. And perhaps the votes are showing a side of you I haven’t seen yet.but Rn, I’m not feeling’ your town game.

Side note: I don’t know if AA9 Ellie telling counts.
In post 1336, Bell wrote:I'm caught up. But I pretty much don't have anything additional to state. As nothing really substantial seems to have happened since I posted this morning.

Flea being on the narrow is somewhat unexpected. But otherwise, I guess I'm waiting for Wheme to obvtown.
In post 1363, Bell wrote:
In post 1350, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1336, Bell wrote:Flea being on the narrow is somewhat unexpected. But otherwise, I guess I'm waiting for Wheme to obvtown.
BELL WANNA TALK ITS TEH BEST WAY FOR ME
Gut feelings on everyone Just talk it all out, go.
In post 1462, Bell wrote:Ah man my post got deleted.

1. Commentary about signing up for this game for the last 3 or 4 pages.
2. Asking Wheme why he said he was gunna obvtown if he doesn’t know how to obvtown.
There you go, and you're welcome.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5727 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 5724, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know someone had a PoE of StD/Wheme for the RB
UNVOTE: until I can figure that out

-Qrow
Iirc there was a third name that rhymes with "doh and maven"
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5728 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5374, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1996, GuyInFreezer wrote: mastina
Mandelbrot
Mystic Bears
RealCheeks
Toogeloo
Bell
Removed dead ppl confirmed to not be strongman/scum.
Tell me RealCheeks who here is the strongman.
Mandelbrot already claimed and their ability is confirmed by me
Toog has been instrumental in eliminating both Cakez and EJ, although less on cakez, that one was mostly Romance, but he literally negated his fake claim.
mastina has also pushed EJ and been pushed by EJ the majority of the game, their actions dont like like SvS.
And Bell's just town.
If you're going by the strongman Poe then it can only be toog/mb/bell (fmpov).
Mandelbrot was confirmed to have used an ability the night Titus was strongmanned and scum haven't gotten multitasking.

We can live in a world where Mastina hard busses her janitor as strongman but I'mma check out of that tbh.

Bell, idk.

Toog has at the very least helped nail 2 scum on flavor. If he's scum the fake claims are likely infinitely better.

We're a town bean....cat.

It's just mb or bell and I'll trust the rest of town on bell. Even if it's not we have two miselims to give? I think.

So you can go MB -> us -> bell and hit strongman no matter what.
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5729 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 5723, tictac wrote:But really, there isn't an actual valid possible reason for one head of a hydra to be supes kung-ho about raiding, while the other head is not, so it's just bears+QR
If this is about our hydra, maybe it has to do with me being the mech side carry?
Also, there was a certain post that low-key confscummed Wheme for me and I would have gotten to point it out at an actually relevant time if
SOME PEOPLE
didn’t move slower than molasses!

-Qrow
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5730 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by mastina »

VOTE: Join Raid
VOTE: Mystic Bears

At work, so can't explain properly until home, but I'm 99.99% sure that MB is scum here and like 75% sure std is the fifth.

If you want the details prior to this, including why it's not RC, you can ask Toog or Mandelbrot to paraphrase my posts there.

Also, can't submit a raid success until home, but I fully intend to once there.
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5731 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5726, Bell wrote:
In post 826, Bell wrote:Any thoughts about Wheme, Krow, Mom, Sircakez that I missed?
In post 1017, Bell wrote:VOTE: Whemestar
In post 1026, Bell wrote:You cased yourself at the beginning of the game.

I vaguely feel that gamma is buddying me.

Wheme is just passing by.
In post 1033, Bell wrote:More wheme votes.

Also what happens if we eliminate someone in the raid?
Does the raid fail?
Does someone replace them or does it just reduce the number of players that confer a benefit from the raid?
In post 1084, Bell wrote:Happy with my vote.
In post 1254, Bell wrote:More Wheme votes.
In post 1292, Bell wrote:Sorry you’re having a bad time Mastina. Yeah, time is what you need, probably.

@Wheme: sure. I’m voting you almost for the exact reason Mirio is. That is, no content at the time. The current content is not there either. I know you’re sorta floaty and easy going. And perhaps the votes are showing a side of you I haven’t seen yet.but Rn, I’m not feeling’ your town game.

Side note: I don’t know if AA9 Ellie telling counts.
In post 1336, Bell wrote:I'm caught up. But I pretty much don't have anything additional to state. As nothing really substantial seems to have happened since I posted this morning.

Flea being on the narrow is somewhat unexpected. But otherwise, I guess I'm waiting for Wheme to obvtown.
In post 1363, Bell wrote:
In post 1350, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1336, Bell wrote:Flea being on the narrow is somewhat unexpected. But otherwise, I guess I'm waiting for Wheme to obvtown.
BELL WANNA TALK ITS TEH BEST WAY FOR ME
Gut feelings on everyone Just talk it all out, go.
In post 1462, Bell wrote:Ah man my post got deleted.

1. Commentary about signing up for this game for the last 3 or 4 pages.
2. Asking Wheme why he said he was gunna obvtown if he doesn’t know how to obvtown.
There you go, and you're welcome.
This reminds me I said toog can't be scum with wheme. So ty.
-R
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5732 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 5730, mastina wrote:VOTE: Join Raid

At work, so can't explain properly until home, but I'm 99.99% sure that MB is scum here and like 75% sure std is the fifth.

If you want the details prior to this, including why it's not RC, you can ask Toog or Mandelbrot to paraphrase my posts there.

Ok well unvote till the raid is full.
-R

Ps. I agree
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5733 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 5730, mastina wrote:VOTE: Join Raid

What's your 25%
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5734 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Bell »

If MB is also scum that would be pretty messed up.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5735 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5681, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5669, tictac wrote:
In post 5665, Toogeloo wrote:I'm 100% convinced that mastina is town.
is this like 100% convinced normal mafia-speak, or mech convinced where we
actually
don't need the test anymore?
I don't think we needed the test in the first place. But to answer your question, I am convinced normal mafia-speak. The reason the raid was failed was answered in our linkshell, and I believe it.
I will indeed basically lay out everything that I said there, in here, once I am able to. But yeah, I just couldn't submit given work. (Speaking of which, gotta go after this post, sorry.)
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5736 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Bell »

The idea of me voting 4 times in a row and every vote landing on a different scum would mean this is the best game in terms of accuracy I've ever had. Just the idea of it makes me feel gross.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5737 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Bell »

Probably a statistical glitch. Nothing different was done here.
Or I'm just scum married the bus.

No idea who the last scum is tho.
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5738 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Mystic Bears »

In post 4652, Mystic Bears wrote:
I dont want to claim because claiming makes our role entirely useless.
Like entirely and 100% useless. I don't wish to say more about it. I'll find a way to crumb it sometime today but that's as far as I'm going. No one is getting this claim out of me. If you're town, you really don't want my role claim out because i guarantee it benefits scum far more than it benefits town. I would bet my LIFE on this claim being better for scum. Heck you dont even want my flavor claim. Well, I'm not sure the flavor is too too obvious but I think it's still bad. Either way I'm not claiming.

I've already said too much to be honest but anyone who continues to push this is just horrible town or scum. Don't do it.
What claim is completely useless when scum figures it out? I feel like this is so damn obvious honestly. There's only a handful I can even think of. PGO BP. Is there anything else? No, exactly. And Yda is literally known to be a pugilist and pugilists have sturdy bodies. Like I dont get how this didn't get across.
In post 4653, Mystic Bears wrote:No the flavor is too obvious actually. It's too obvious because of what I've already said. No im not fucking claiming.
Yda
, I'm legitimately telling you that if I get pushed, the wagon needs to calm down fast because my claim is horrible for town. My role won't be too useful at the moment but I promise it's good in the long run if I dont claim.
This was an impulse crumb but I was thinking most wouldn't notice it if I slipped it in that way and I was right about it. Yda is a pugilist known to have a strong sturdy body. Guess what that means?! Aoerzan Bulletproof. Not like I also fucking crumbed it by saying this extremely obvious thing during that one bulletproof raid:
In post 2959, Mystic Bears wrote:
I don't care for bulletproof but VOTE: Raid
If anyone else needs it more, I'll out. As I said, I don't care for it.
In post 4884, Mystic Bears wrote:Yeah ok the more I think about it, the more I have issues with it
In post 4808, Bell wrote:Question Noraa bear,
have you accepted the end
In post 4813, Milobird wrote:Where is/are the vigs anyway.
Is there a mass bullet proof mechanic with zero extra shots
In post 4816, Bell wrote:
In post 4813, Milobird wrote:Where is/are the vigs anyway.
Is there a mass bullet proof mechanic with zero extra shots
This is I. Bell.
Woof, bawk.
Bell explain these posts right now. Asap. I need an explanation right now and I'm not accepting that you were joking. Bell, explain.
I was pretty much 70% convinced Bell was 3p through this chain of posts.
Think about it. Bell called me town at the very beginning of the game. Then he switched to SRing me. I was thinking Bell was 3p that shot at me when he thought I was town and then thought I was scum and decided to crumb 3p to me through these posts. I was like highly convinced he had shot at me night 1 and 3. I didn't actually think about this but I do think he was scum reading me day 3 so that actually doesn't make total sense. But when I saw these, I felt like he was crumbing something to me and it didn't feel right to me. This is a lesser point but the woof bark came across like an awooo wolf claim to me and I was just feeling in my gut that I was right. I wanted to explain this but I was also worried Bell was a town vig who was SRing me so I held off and decided to just wait. Seeing no double kills, I'm just assuming the whole thing isn't true. But there needs to be a reason there is BP in this game given scum have strongman so I figured it would be reasonable for there to be 3p.

To be honest, I reread these posts and they don't read the same at all now, but that was my thought process at the time.
In post 4936, Mystic Bears wrote:
In post 4930, RealCheeks wrote:MB how long are we supposed to wait?
~C
Until Bell replies or I am on the raid. The silence confirms my suspicions that Bell is one of two roles and there is a huge issue with one of the roles.
This was when I thought of the fact that Bell might be town vig. That didn't hold much merit to me because I explicitly thought "Is there a mass bullet proof mechanic with zero extra shots" was referring to me having bulletproof and some weird way to crumb that he knew I was bulletproof. And that was really shady because Bell doesn't know the flavor from what I could gather so how did he know I was bulletproof. I considered role cop. Flavor cop wasn't possible because he wasn't familiar with the flavor. Out of role cop and 3p, I leaned 3p and the possibility of town vig just floated around.
In post 4958, Mystic Bears wrote:
In post 4956, Bell wrote:Yo, I don't crumb. I've said this in every game I've played and I continue to mean this (except for that one time where I kinda sorta crumbed.

1. I asked if you accepted the end because I thought your position was fairly poor and that after AA9 died, you'd like be next and also, I was hoping to poke you and see how you'd react because I am a stirrer at heart.
2. 4813 was just expressing my puzzlement that no vig shots have happened even though there's a mass bullet proof mechanic.
3. I had a snoopy avatar and I love dogs, so I say woof sometimes. You know this because you complained when I changed it. I think you both did. The bawk was because the avatar is a chicken/bird. I misposted from Milobird. So when you do that from the wrong account you're supposed to quote that post and identify who posted it.
I'm having one hell of a time trying to believe this right now.
I request that no one hammers for the next day at the very very LEAST. I need to think about this.
In post 4968, Mystic Bears wrote:My current thoughts by the way: I do think Bell's post regarding my accusation sounds genuine. However, I need to think about it still so dont end the day before I come to a conclusion. Ftr idc who dies today (except it can't be me) and my reads have been shit so i dont think anyone needs my input anyways. Ok I'm off now.
I thought Bell's post was genuine and I didn't know what to think about that because the 3p theory made a shitton of sense.

And for any suspicion of me throwing random softs out there and being on the strong-arm raids and everything. I was trying pretty shitty darn hard to draw the nightkill because me being shot = town prs all stay alive for another day. I softed a shitton of power really hard because I wanted to draw the nightkill. I do stand by the fact that my role is powerful especially nearing endgame if not outed. Because even if there's just one day I'm townread by most people, that's enough to draw a nightkill most likely. That was my hope because then claiming would confirm me as town since scum dont nokill late in games no matter what. I do think my role is powerful but probably not as powerful as I was sometimes softing. And as for what I was softing exactly, I don't know. I just know I was trying to make it sound like I was a super powerful pr while not claiming.

I don't know who scum is at this point and am just waiting to poe this game out because I don't have the time to sit down and actually sort and think and repeat. I don't like being mislimmed but I don't think I ever endgame this game so better now than elo. This is my last attempt at obvtowning but if today's elim is still me, I accept that.

But also, any arguments that I am scum for AtE are just bad at this point. The AtE present in this game is genuine and probably only 0.00000000001% of the AtE in my scum games. As I've said for the longest time, META ME. Don't just make assumptions because my meta has evolved and it's not death curse meta anymore. Like in death curse, it was the day before my birthday and I was sick but I probably wouldn't say that as town. Here is entirely different. The only "AtE" if you can even call it that is my homework but that is a legitimate problem. It is legitimately sucking up hours of my time and I am unable to actively play as a result of that. And the only reason I even mention it is because I think it's affecting the game and I went multiple long phases without posting anything before I decided it was better to include a reason so I didn't get sussed for being inactive. The AtE here is SO MUCH less present. If this were my scum game, I'd be steamrolling the shit out of such a scummy set of players. One last point, I'm quite sure scum me would have reposted Ydrasse's TR on me like multiple times by now. And just I am never SRed this much in a playlist like this. There's honestly so many reasons I'm town. Anyways this is getting too long. Imma just leave it here. I'm town
Do you really want to know what happens when a bear gains mystical powers?

Stay tuned and see what these faerie bears end up like~
Unsigned posts are Noraa
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5739 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Bell »

Okay, enough introspection.

RIP Sakura.

Why is MB scum? Besides vague claiming and Noraa going for that town slip like a golden retriever chasing a frizbee.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5740 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Bell »

Processing.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5741 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Bell »

Okay, that's pretty hilarious.
But probably a lie.

But it doubles as a pretty hilarious lie, so no matter what, it's good stuff.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5742 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Are you claiming PGO here
I prefer they, thanks :)
Mandelbrot
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mandelbrot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5743 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Mandelbrot »

In post 5738, Mystic Bears wrote:And Yda is literally known to be a pugilist and pugilists have sturdy bodies.

A movie so bad it's awesome.

K, I'm out. Gnight.

- House
Hydra of Yume & House
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5744 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Bell »

I agree that this isn't Noraa aTe meta and I appreciate the calmer approach.
But I also think that the thought process being revealed here doesn't ring true.
But also, I think maybe it does ring true because I remember that Fairy game where they were claiming PGO.
I don't think they were scum in that one.

Noraa, were you scum in that fairy game? It's been awhile.
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5745 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Mystic Bears »

In post 5742, Dwlee99 wrote:Are you claiming PGO here
uh no??

Unsigned posts are Noraa
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5746 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Bell »

What were you fake crumbing to draw the NK MB?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5747 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Bell »

Which posts?
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5748 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Mystic Bears »

Bruh why the fuck wouldn't i fake crumb to draw the nk?
i joked around saying i was vig
insisted i must be in every raid

i was some town pr or a town friendly 3p. can't remember which and i didn't claim pgo there. mom claimed it.

Unsigned posts are Noraa
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5749 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Mystic Bears »

Ok i legit have hw and need to go now just wanted to stick around for any quick questions. No i did not claim pgo here and I don't even know where you get that. Like the claim is very clearly BP.

Unsigned posts are Noraa

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”