Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 265, toxictaipan wrote: Cute, but I'm not seeing it.
Because you already blinded by fear.
Emberbloom wrote:
@Enchant
- could you provide a bit more content, thoughts reads? if I had to pick about three players, I'd ask for opinions on STD, Cows, and Koba.

(out of game - do you have a prounoun you'd like people to use? you mentioned misgendering earlier but don't have one set.)
1. HockeyFan :dead:
2. Galron :(
3. cowsloveSushirolls :(
4. DkKoba :]
5. toxictaipan :dead:
6. Save The Dragons :?
7. Enchant :good:
8. Emberbloom :]
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Galron »

In post 268, Galron wrote:
In post 266, Galron wrote:
In post 251, Save The Dragons wrote:2. Galron

92 why did you say this

112 you have koba as town but you're wary because of meta, can you elaborate why you had them as town here at all? can you tell me what's changed?

What's your thoughts on toxic rn?
1) I liked the pressure being applied.

2) DkKoba gets scum read a lot because of their aggressiveness. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. It seems like they upped the aggressiveness, and I haven't seen anything that looks like any more than "You're scum and I know this because I know this."
And I don't know about Toxic. I need to think about that. I haven't been super into any games right now because of time. I need to do the work.
I still don't like , but looks okay. He says he's not played many games and taking that at face value, he doesn't appear newbscum.

Toxic have you been scum before?

And wrt your asking about who we think is going to get NK, it looks like fishing for NK ideas. Any answers to that are just going to create wifom for Day 2. I don't even understand why you would ask.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Galron »

And I still don't see your case on Ember. I understand if it's a POE read, but I don't think you said that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Galron »

In post 275, Enchant wrote:
In post 265, toxictaipan wrote: Cute, but I'm not seeing it.
Because you already blinded by fear.
Emberbloom wrote:
@Enchant
- could you provide a bit more content, thoughts reads? if I had to pick about three players, I'd ask for opinions on STD, Cows, and Koba.

(out of game - do you have a prounoun you'd like people to use? you mentioned misgendering earlier but don't have one set.)
1. HockeyFan :dead:
2. Galron :(
3. cowsloveSushirolls :(
4. DkKoba :]
5. toxictaipan :dead:
6. Save The Dragons :?
7. Enchant :good:
8. Emberbloom :]
Can you talk more about HockeyFan and toxic?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Galron »

In post 96, HockeyFan wrote:Ok after ISOing Koba/toxic/Ember

Koba-- Koba's playstyle/personallity to like be agressive towards ppl and start long tunnels for no reason is NAI in general, but im getting similar vibes from the scum game koba linked in which he was scum soo im tempted to put this towards a slight SL based off meta but not sure
Ember- They have had 4 posts so not really sure how to read them. Them taking toxic's side in this over "having similar thoughts" seems a bit eh, could be scum pocketing toxic the town? Eh, probs another slight SL

Toxic- This is only one im confident in putting as town, They had no reason to make 27 as scum imo
was made by DkKoba.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Galron »

In post 21, HockeyFan wrote:Cows, you arent gonna get your desired MC on galron unfort! so just give yourself like 5 strikes! But like is it too early to say cows/galron not paired here?
Was this an rvs joke? If not, why early on did you have cows and me paired?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Galron »

Hockey, can you ISO me?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Galron »

I think T3 has a white couch btw.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey ember just because the game theme is "i tell you what im doing" doesnt mean you need to do the same thing for every player here
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

(yes that is an accusation of iioa)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

(The joke was funnier in my head ok i laughed)
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 269, Emberbloom wrote:@STD: Why switch from Hockey to cows when you did, exactly? I understood the two votes earlier in a vacuum, but when I checked your ISO I only saw the vote, then a like/dislike/takeaway townread. What pinged you and what changed?
i voted cows because i felt like it i went back and read the opening post from cows and thought it could come from scum. When I went back and looked at his whole iso I thought a little harder and decided I thought he was town
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 274, Emberbloom wrote:Would you believe me if I told you I was intentionally trying to be a little condescending/smarmy with those?
why?
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:01 am

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 276, Galron wrote:
In post 268, Galron wrote:
In post 266, Galron wrote:
In post 251, Save The Dragons wrote:2. Galron

92 why did you say this

112 you have koba as town but you're wary because of meta, can you elaborate why you had them as town here at all? can you tell me what's changed?

What's your thoughts on toxic rn?
1) I liked the pressure being applied.

2) DkKoba gets scum read a lot because of their aggressiveness. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. It seems like they upped the aggressiveness, and I haven't seen anything that looks like any more than "You're scum and I know this because I know this."
And I don't know about Toxic. I need to think about that. I haven't been super into any games right now because of time. I need to do the work.
I still don't like , but looks okay. He says he's not played many games and taking that at face value, he doesn't appear newbscum.

Toxic have you been scum before?

And wrt your asking about who we think is going to get NK, it looks like fishing for NK ideas. Any answers to that are just going to create wifom for Day 2. I don't even understand why you would ask.
Yes. I have been scum before. I actually prefer to play as scum because I suck as VT and I'm not cool enough to draw a power town role.

I asked that to see who would have a problem with it. I never expected a serious, deep discussion to come of it.
In post 277, Galron wrote:And I still don't see your case on Ember. I understand if it's a POE read, but I don't think you said that.
Admittedly, at first I didn't have a great one besides I got weird & scummy vibes from the attempted buddy up. Again -- because I understand I'm not the epitome of town in this thread. Since the game has progressed I feel Ember has done nothing but dig her grave deeper. I think she will flip scum, but if not I think we still get valuable information on where to go next. Can't say the same if we lim Dk, cows, or even you at this point.

Honest question: If I were to be lim'd/NK during D1/N1 and flip town, where you looking first then?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Galron »

In post 288, toxictaipan wrote:Honest question: If I were to be lim'd/NK during D1/N1 and flip town, where you looking first then?
If you're town and launched, I'd not have a place to start looking. I'll think about it but usually I look off-wagon first to see if anyone pushed you and didn't vote you. If you're a town Night Kill, I have no idea. I usually don't get involved in Night Kill Analysis early in the game.

Day 1 lim analysis is a crapshoot for me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Galron »

In post 193, Enchant wrote:Retracting my townread on Toxic for now. You really overplaying it.

My DEEEP expireince tells me, when mafia endangered, they search for shapegoat (me) so i think Ember/Toxic could be maf accused and Hockey/Suchi/Galron are partner diverting attention.

Galron is less likely because actually voted me, while Hockey and Suchi are "oh well enchant sus but not sure" hoping someone else push me.
I don't understand how you can take {one of A,B} are partners with {one of C,D,E}. Why not {A,B} or {A} and {one of B,C,D,E} or any permutation of those 5 players, and just because they sussed you in one form or another.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

what is your issue with enchant in simpler terms?
retired
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:05 am

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • Emberbloom (3): DkKoba, toxictaipan, HockeyFan
    Enchant (1): Galron
    toxictaipan (1): Save The Dragons
With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-10-16 21:27:01).
I am in study hall sitting on a beanbag chair typing on my computer.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Galron »

In post 291, DkKoba wrote:what is your issue with enchant in simpler terms?
His posts seem to come from town, but like 4 are substantive. (that's just a guess) He's apparently paying attention - -he gave a full reads list -- but he's not helping me decide who the best elimination today is.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Galron »

IOW I think he's town, but he's not playing with town.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Galron »

And sorry, they I guess, I don't know what Enchant's pronouns are. Could you tell us, Enchant?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Galron »

In post 290, Galron wrote:
In post 193, Enchant wrote:Retracting my townread on Toxic for now. You really overplaying it.

My DEEEP expireince tells me, when mafia endangered, they search for shapegoat (me) so i think Ember/Toxic could be maf accused and Hockey/Suchi/Galron are partner diverting attention.

Galron is less likely because actually voted me, while Hockey and Suchi are "oh well enchant sus but not sure" hoping someone else push me.
I don't understand how you can take {one of A,B} are partners with {one of C,D,E}. Why not {A,B} or {A} and {one of B,C,D,E} or any permutation of those 5 players, and just because they sussed you in one form or another.
And I am curious about this. It doesn't make sense to me. I can't even say that this looks like it comes from town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 293, Galron wrote:
In post 291, DkKoba wrote:what is your issue with enchant in simpler terms?
His posts seem to come from town, but like 4 are substantive. (that's just a guess) He's apparently paying attention - -he gave a full reads list -- but he's not helping me decide who the best elimination today is.
Well you summed up why enchant is limbait as town LMAOOO
retired
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Emberbloom »

In post 288, toxictaipan wrote:Since the game has progressed I feel Ember has done nothing but dig her grave deeper.
Now, I'm not saying I'm a grave digger... but I
do
tend to make heated situations worse for myself with startling regularity.

Jokes aside, could you perhaps add several more words or sentences to your explanation?
Hope is a fragile emotion, my friend. It isn't real. It exists only in the imagination. If you believe there is hope, there is hope. If you don't believe there is hope, there isn't.

And so we go.
Emberbloom
Emberbloom
Townie
Emberbloom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Emberbloom »

On mobile, so, shorter posts.
In post 287, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 274, Emberbloom wrote:Would you believe me if I told you I was intentionally trying to be a little condescending/smarmy with those?
why?
Considering I was trying to gauge reactions, I felt that being slightly obnoxious to start was more proactive. Draws more attention to the bait.
Hope is a fragile emotion, my friend. It isn't real. It exists only in the imagination. If you believe there is hope, there is hope. If you don't believe there is hope, there isn't.

And so we go.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”