Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am being dodgy on who DoTW sent the message to as it may help to find a scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5091, Dragon of the West wrote:Math - are you cool with me messaging the list to 2?

I'm now kicking myself for not making the code multiple digits or more complex lol
2 is alive. So 2 should be able to say the number for myself and Kyo in that order
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5094, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5091, Dragon of the West wrote:Math - are you cool with me messaging the list to 2?

I'm now kicking myself for not making the code multiple digits or more complex lol
Yep. I am cool with it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

And I in no way scumread 2 :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5223, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5219, Titus wrote:Math, please for the love of God, do not dominate the thread here. If you do, it will result in you and me getting eliminated in a likely town loss.

We all know why Nero was left alive. That's to force my elimination prior to elo.

Math, please lay out what we know to be true. Even if it's dumb. Let's start there.
Nero is confirmed town because Ythan is a confirmed cop.
We know that scum has a PR of some kind. Innocents do not apply but VTs are very likely conf as only one scum could be in any VTs remaining.
I know I am town simple jailkeeper.
DoTW is capable of sending messages to players.
The person sent the DoTW message is alive.
Correct. So the only person we know is clear is Nero. So why an Andres kill over Nero? Andres was capable of doing nothing due to thread speed. Your jail of Kyouko was obvious, given the suspicion.

The next two actions would be eliminate me, then shoot Nero or eliminate you and shoot a non Nero townie.

This leaves two players. DGB/DotW/Kyouko (one dead by shot)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Titus »

Probably eliminate you first as Nero is the only logical protect you could make. That would force me and Nero in elo.

So the only proper play is to eliminate me. You protect Nero which forces a shot in the PoE and we pray Nero grows a brain.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

Either that or I pray you aren't wrong six times and DGB isn't going to bitter vote you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

Tomorrow is mylo, in which Nero and I cannot both be alive. We do not eliminate conftown.

Because you eliminated Kerset over my objection, you are stuck voting me and healing Nero.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t follow this at all. I have a reason why Andres was killed over Nero which points to [someone] but until we do the numbers thing I can’t know for sure
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

So do your thing today but

VOTE: Titus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5233, MathBlade wrote:I don’t follow this at all. I have a reason why Andres was killed over Nero which points to [someone] but until we do the numbers thing I can’t know for sure
Count them. We have one miselimination before mylo. Nero votes me in elo/mylo everytime. He's said as much.

So if we guess wrong today, then we lose as Nero always votes me.

If we have one guess to vote right, we vote in a smaller pool of 3, than a pool of 5 from an outsiders perspective (you and I aren't conftown).

Scum in DGB/DotW/Kyouko has to decide which of you/Nero would be wrong in a three way elo, and you're a possible miselimination that's been wrong 5 times.

It's DotW. That's my final answer.

Town should have gone with you as you were the hot hand in the anonymous game. Trust me here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

Of course scum could go with eliminating DGB but that would eliminate its bitter vote in elo, which is more dependable than Nero voting you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

Scum could be Kyouko and the play is largely the same path.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

Dragon of the West, ssbm_Kyouko, Nero Cain, DrippingGoofball, MathBlade, Titus

Eliminate Titus

Dragon of the West, ssbm_Kyouko, Nero Cain, DrippingGoofball, MathBlade

Nightkill one of SSBM/DotW/DGB, SSBM, sake of argument

Dragon of the West, Nero Cain, DrippingGoofball, MathBlade

It's mylo. Scum no kill or kill Math if they feel Nero messes it up.

Nero needs to vote me if he doubts me and spend the rest of the day sorting DGB/DotW/Kyouko.

Math, you'll need to work with Nero and accept you have both been wrong this game. If DGB and Nero vote you in mylo, that's game over.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

I feel I am right. Do your magic but the course is set.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

I really feel DGB is town here. Eliminate DotW or Kyouko before DGB.

On the off chance scum shoot DGB, then I'd sleep well with either call. My money is on DotW but Kyouko does look bad in the votes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

I want to see if we can avoid this. Let’s see how the messages and numbers play out. We might get a scum in a pair of players.

Eg > DoTW says they sent message to 2. 2 says no receiving it. Elim in DoTW and 2.
Eg > DoTW says they sent message to 2. Two received it but says number different than mine and DGB’s. Elim in DoTW,2, and myself. Granted I know I am town and put the number down soon as night started.
Eg > DoTW says they sent message to 2, numbers match kumbayah and 2 can back track through history at DoTW’s posts and see if DoTW is worth a scumread.

So I think this works and catches a scum it’s a matter of who
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

*sigh* I hope you're right, but eliminating me is still the wiser play as your SR(s) will still be alive.

I am an adult here. We play to win. Do your thing but my last shot to live died with Kerset.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5242, Titus wrote:*sigh* I hope you're right, but eliminating me is still the wiser play as your SR(s) will still be alive.

I am an adult here. We play to win. Do your thing but my last shot to live died with Kerset.
It’s an experiment.
If nothing comes of it back to play as normal then elimming anyone is a part of the discussion
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5243, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5242, Titus wrote:*sigh* I hope you're right, but eliminating me is still the wiser play as your SR(s) will still be alive.

It’s an experiment.
If nothing comes of it back to play as normal then elimming anyone is a part of the discussion

Ok. I claim scum. I resign.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

Let Math do his experiment then draw conclusions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5244, Titus wrote:
In post 5243, MathBlade wrote:

It’s an experiment.

Ok. I claim scum. I resign.
I am pretending this post doesn’t exist.
If you are scum actually resigning then mod takes care of it.
If you’re scum not resigning it’s AtE
And if you’re town we get the point you think you should be eliminated.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Titus »

*sigh* Just do your magic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 5218, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5217, DrippingGoofball wrote:It ain't me that's for sure.
Gonna say the number?

From. memory
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5248, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 5218, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5217, DrippingGoofball wrote:It ain't me that's for sure.
Gonna say the number?

From. memory
Now we wait on number two. :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”