Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 774, Infinity Zero wrote:The problem is exactly that: I’m recognizing that all you’re putting out is noise. Your solving this game feels very weak-spirited, sure you sorted a good number of slots but it felt like your sorting wasn’t meaningful. Your activity doesn’t help but this is like when I prosecuted CheekyTeeky in LN 231, it’s all about
what you do with your time
that determines how you’re read, for me. Where’s your sense of
direction
?

-Gamma
What? I was pushing Ceph even after I unvoted, and I'm currently trying to gauge whether or not Cakez is short-sighted scum or just impulsive/bored town. You'd have a point if I was solo lurking in a hyper post game state, but I've given out more content, reads, and thought processes than half the players in the game, even with me being on vacation. You're just wrong here.

If you're saying I feel different from the recent games where I died first or got mis-elim'd first for five games in a row, then sorry, but I've already said I'm adjusting my playstyle due to how unfun those games all were.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Roden »

Like we literally had a conversation about this in a different game, where I additionally pointed out how different you were playing but I still found you as town regardless. I shouldn't have to AtE and shitfight with people every single game that I'm town so that everyone who meta'd me can point it out in my town history (only for certain players who won't be named to metabad me anyway and chain town mis-elims).
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Roden wouldn't it be funny if I voted you just cause the last sentence there
I prefer they, thanks :)
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Roden »

I wasn't referring to you but you'd be scum claiming if you did.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

>:(
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

It's easier when I start tunneling and then Koba tells me the person is town and then we argue about it for 50 pages instead of this
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 417, Dwlee99 wrote:Dunnstral
Lady lambdadelta
Ampharos

SirCakez

SCP 999

Infinity Zero (Infinity 324 + Gamma Emerald)
Cephrir
Roden
Zyla
Galron

Unordered in tiers
I want to stick with this, and if I trust koba's townreads by extension of my own townread on them, then I think that leaves me with
VOTE: Roden
Queue roden malding after that t3 game
Hey, it's not a tunnel this time :^)
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 775, Roden wrote:
In post 774, Infinity Zero wrote:The problem is exactly that: I’m recognizing that all you’re putting out is noise. Your solving this game feels very weak-spirited, sure you sorted a good number of slots but it felt like your sorting wasn’t meaningful. Your activity doesn’t help but this is like when I prosecuted CheekyTeeky in LN 231, it’s all about
direction
?

-Gamma
What? I was pushing Ceph even after I unvoted, and I'm currently trying to gauge whether or not Cakez is short-sighted scum or just impulsive/bored town. You'd have a point if I was solo lurking in a hyper post game state, but I've given out more content, reads, and thought processes than half the players in the game, even with me being on vacation. You're just wrong here.

If you're saying I feel different from the recent games where I died first or got mis-elim'd first for five games in a row, then sorry, but I've already said I'm adjusting my playstyle due to how unfun those games all were.
I don't
feel
the effort from you regarding your ceph push or your investigation of cakez, though. I think saying you've solved more than half of the other players in the game have is a bit of a stretch.

-Gamma
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:24 am

Post by Roden »

In post 781, Dwlee99 wrote:
Lady lambdadelta
Ampharos

SirCakez

SCP 999

Cephrir
Roden
Zyla
Galron

Unordered in tiers
I want to stick with this, and if I trust koba's townreads by extension of my own townread on them, then I think that leaves me with
I hate that your sheep meta means you're probably just town here.

Why do you trust Koba when they still have their vote on you?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Roden »

In post 782, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 775, Roden wrote:
direction
?

-Gamma

I don't
feel
the effort from you regarding your ceph push or your investigation of cakez, though. I think saying you've solved more than half of the other players in the game have is a bit of a stretch.

-Gamma
This is such a nothing statement. How do you "feel" effort? I know I'm putting in effort, Ceph and Cakez however are barely even responding to what I say and you're literally town reading both of them over low effort posts. Why can't you just admit that the game state sucks and you're only voting me because I went absent during my vacation?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Roden »

In post 569, SirCakez wrote:
In post 558, Roden wrote:I don't see what's so LAMIST about it, I don't think anyone would or should town read me for that post. It's not faked either, and I don't really know how it could be unless you think I expected a page 5 flash wagon on a Cop.
I think it would be easy to construe that kind of post as townie confusion
Cakez doesn't even respond to my full post here and straight up cuts it out so he doesn't have to respond to it.
In post 558, Roden wrote:
In post 551, SirCakez wrote:
In post 539, Roden wrote:This one.
oh I didn't like the "wtf happened" and confusion and comments on those lines - they felt very faked and LAMIST
I don't see what's so LAMIST about it, I don't think anyone would or should town read me for that post. It's not faked either, and I don't really know how it could be unless you think I expected a page 5 flash wagon on a Cop.
SirCakez wrote: I mean looking back at it

IZ - you say probably town okay
999 - "abrasive but that isn't scum indicative" ok that means nothing
Dwlee - "not interacting with them" also means nothing'
Cakez - you question me but take no stance on me alignment-wise
Cephrir - "I don't TR you but your defense makes sense" - again means nothing

like all of these leave the door open for you to townread or scumread them later
That's not all I said about 999, I said their frustration feels genuine and knowing that they're Koba means I have to adjust my read for that. I literally said I was wary until the alt slip, without that they'd be a scum read by now but I know Koba doesn't play in a way that can be read straightforward.

I gave my reason for not really interacting with Dwlee and explained how I was going to read them, that's not nothing.

Why would I read you before you answer my question?

The bit about Ceph just isn't true, saying I don't TR them while admitting they have a point is 100% a stance. I also said they're playing differently than they did in one of their scum games.

Idk if this is just another clash of playstyles or what, but "leaving the door open to town read or scum read them later" is not the scum trap you think it is. It's incredibly unreasonable to act like my reads can't/shouldn't ever change, and that I need to have hard reads on every player.
I don't see how you can see me picking apart each detail of a post and decide I'm putting in zero effort, when the person I'm arguing with is barely even bothering to respond and won't admit that they can't argue against my points and thus just ignores it instead.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Roden »

In post 712, Infinity Zero wrote:@koba i thought that was a good post. i think i have too many trs at this point, so while i feel like roden and galron have had some towny posts, i'm not going to argue too much against them being in there. for me they're around the same level as ceph, who i don't think is as towny as you do but overall i agree with your list.

VOTE: cakez this is where i feel best about my vote atm, usually when he posts enough i can see the towny energy there but i really can't this game.

-infinity
In post 744, Infinity Zero wrote:VOTE: Roden
I’m still sorta skeptical of this but he fell off the map hard and ngl I think that’s a scumtell for him

-Gamma
The fact your slot kept hovering around shading Cakez all game and quickly moved your vote off of him when you saw no one was joining you, only to then
immediately sheep your scum read and vote me after he said to flash wagon an absent player
, is also just shady as fuck. There's no progression between these two votes.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 783, Roden wrote:
Lady lambdadelta
Ampharos

SirCakez

SCP 999

Cephrir
Roden
Zyla
Galron

Unordered in tiers

Koba (and I :P) just had a really good game in a recently finished large normal and something something hot hands. But same deal with poeing it down to who is evil, and I think we're onto a similar thing here this game at this point
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Roden »

In post 787, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 783, Roden wrote:
Lady lambdadelta
Ampharos

SirCakez

SCP 999

Cephrir
Roden
Zyla
Galron

Unordered in tiers

Koba (and I :P) just had a really good game in a recently finished large normal and something something hot hands. But same deal with poeing it down to who is evil, and I think we're onto a similar thing here this game at this point
I don't even know what to say here because I know you're just gonna argue with me no matter what. But putting me in your PoE is wrong and we both know I'm just an easy name to vote for just because I wasn't here for a few days.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

But poe
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

The whole point is that you haven't gotten out of it, not that you're necessarily scummy
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Galron »

UNVOTE:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Galron »

VOTE: dwlee
Infinity Zero
Infinity Zero
Goon
Infinity Zero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Infinity Zero »

In post 786, Roden wrote:
In post 712, Infinity Zero wrote:@koba i thought that was a good post. i think i have too many trs at this point, so while i feel like roden and galron have had some towny posts, i'm not going to argue too much against them being in there. for me they're around the same level as ceph, who i don't think is as towny as you do but overall i agree with your list.

VOTE: cakez this is where i feel best about my vote atm, usually when he posts enough i can see the towny energy there but i really can't this game.

-infinity
I’m still sorta skeptical of this but he fell off the map hard and ngl I think that’s a scumtell for him

-Gamma
The fact your slot kept hovering around shading Cakez all game and quickly moved your vote off of him when you saw no one was joining you, only to then
immediately sheep your scum read and vote me after he said to flash wagon an absent player
tbh i haven't really talked to gamma much about this and i still kind prefer cakez

-infinity
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Galron »

That wasn't a good vote. I don't know why I did that.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 794, Galron wrote:That wasn't a good vote. I don't know why I did that.
You seem self-conscious
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Galron »

Thank you. I thnk it's the steam baths.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Roden »

In post 789, Dwlee99 wrote:But poe
In post 790, Dwlee99 wrote:The whole point is that you haven't gotten out of it, not that you're necessarily scummy
Am I the scummiest in your PoE? Or am I the lowest cost vote?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Roden »

In post 793, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 786, Roden wrote:

-infinity

-Gamma
tbh i haven't really talked to gamma much about this and i still kind prefer cakez

-infinity
Do the two of you have any consensus scum reads?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:11 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

bump
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”