Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Three »

In post 233, Datisi wrote:
In post 231, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 229, Datisi wrote:Not Bad
My poe was FIRE that game

I'm glad I felt a spark to play this game (mostly out of game I think but sometimes mental state mixes with a game in a good way and it's one of those days)
yeah, tone/vibewise i'm kinda feeling like you have Life and Willpower to play the game and don't really get the wagon on you

maybe i should check a dwlee scumgame at some point
IOnlyAskWhy apparently only logged in to join the game in sign ups and never came back to the site since, not even to role confirm. At least according to their profile.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 208, Three wrote:Bad Wiki.

So Dwlee probably is town then.
In post 246, Three wrote:...What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about either of your alignments at the time.
Where is your head now?

Dont talk to me, if you are a townie.
And your post was scummy, because you even didnt think about townie roles. Thats why.
For god sake.

And I consider you more town now because of your rude words, if you are interested. Though it is not a fair play. And I still think that you have huge overreaction on my "scummy post", but Im not a doctor to understand what is going on with you

About mafia team telling me to cool down... This is so stupid.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Three »

I have no idea why random posts keep getting quoted in my quick reply...
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 235, Wiki wrote:
In post 222, Datisi wrote:kinda feeling selynee is scummy at start of page 6, her posting so far seems like mostly aimless questions with little-to-no follow up
I didnt like the moment when she tried to push the idea, that there is 1 scum in Dwlee and Wiki. There is not enough info for that, I said that they can be a townie. She could say it as a scum hoping that both these guys will be elimed one after another, ignoring that we are not 100% sure about each other.

Btw, she wasnt first who said that, Three was the first, she continued his thought, repeated it, but he made this conclusion easy from his thoughts and was very emotional. So her post is stranger.

The only thing I need to know now is Three experienced alt or just a new player with the lack of experience? Because only in the second case I can believe he really doesnt understand and truly reacts so much...

That's not pushing the idea there is a scum between Dwelee and Wiki. Let me give you an example: if I see two people that don't understand each other and I think "well, if one speaks Russian, the other doesn't know Russian" what you understand is that one must be Russian?
"For ours, a vale of better dreams"
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Three »

In post 251, Wiki wrote:
In post 208, Three wrote:Bad Wiki.

So Dwlee probably is town then.
In post 246, Three wrote:...What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about either of your alignments at the time.
Where is your head now?

Dont talk to me, if you are a townie.
And your post was scummy, because you even didnt think about townie roles. Thats why.
For god sake.

And I consider you more town now because of your rude words, if you are interested. Though it is not a fair play. And I still think that you have huge overreaction on my "scummy post", but Im not a doctor to understand what is going on with you

About mafia team telling me to cool down... This is so stupid.
At the time.
Anyway, I don't really want to talk to you either, so this isn't the punishment you think it is. Implying I have mental problems because interacting with you is a pain is also just, really not cool.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Three »

In post 251, Wiki wrote: And your post was scummy, because you even didnt think about townie roles. Thats why.
For god sake.
I'm not sure what this was supposed to mean.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Wiki »

Maybe smth like this now... not sure at all...

Town:
Daitsi, Ico, Gamma, Three, Andre/A50

Scums:
Dwlee? Selynee? Just feeling about her, no good arguments for now. If Datisi is town, she is in deep shadows.

T3 is strange, I thought a lot about his post "This is so dumb", where he said he lied about editions in Wiki. Maybe a scum would do that in other way, with some conclusion about me. Is it to become more townie? Meh. He had just a genuine reaction with no understanding, with no ideas. But maybe I just thought about that too much and it is doesnt matter
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Selynee »

In post 247, Three wrote:VOTE: Selynee

I think Wiki is mostly flailing. But there's a good point being made about Selynee and even he sees it.

Which one?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 256, Wiki wrote:Daitsi, Ico, Gamma, Three, Andre/A50
This actually feels quite solid
Only slot I’m even vaguely questioning is A50 and he’s active at least, so he should be readable as time passses
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Three »

In post 257, Selynee wrote:
In post 247, Three wrote:VOTE: Selynee

I think Wiki is mostly flailing. But there's a good point being made about Selynee and even he sees it.

Which one?
In post 234, Datisi wrote:also now that i'm caught up, i wanna point out that i hate pretty much everything that selynee has posted so far and would probably have been voting her, had wiki not been as scummy as he's being
In post 235, Wiki wrote:
In post 222, Datisi wrote:kinda feeling selynee is scummy at start of page 6, her posting so far seems like mostly aimless questions with little-to-no follow up
I didnt like the moment when she tried to push the idea, that there is 1 scum in Dwlee and Wiki. There is not enough info for that, I said that they can be a townie. She could say it as a scum hoping that both these guys will be elimed one after another, ignoring that we are not 100% sure about each other.

Btw, she wasnt first who said that, Three was the first, she continued his thought, repeated it, but he made this conclusion easy from his thoughts and was very emotional. So her post is stranger.

The only thing I need to know now is Three experienced alt or just a new player with the lack of experience? Because only in the second case I can believe he really doesnt understand and truly reacts so much...
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 258, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 256, Wiki wrote:Daitsi, Ico, Gamma, Three, Andre/A50
This actually feels quite solid
Only slot I’m even vaguely questioning is A50 and he’s active at least, so he should be readable as time passses
Oh, Im not sure at all in anybody.
There could be mistakes.
And you are so nice to me and nobody considers you are town...
Well, maybe I have a lot of mistakes.
You even dont care that people in your vagon are ready to kill each other or they think in absolutely different directions not playing with each other... Smth is not Ok, but I'll think about it later.

Selynee, if you are town, you need to do smth, because you will be probably elimed this day, everybody can do it easily as you can see.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Wiki »

Three, you didnt answer her question, because Datisi was talking about one thing, and I was talking about the other. And you said I see a good point. Maybe you meant the one I had qoted, idk...
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 260, Wiki wrote:vagon
wagon
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Wiki »

UNVOTE:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Once I actually feel good locking in a PoE that’s when I’ll try to actually martial the troops away from my TRs
That or a serious-looking wagon pops up on one of them, as I think we’re only at E-4 at worst on anyone
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Selynee »

OK. I see.

1) Well, I give Datisi this, some players just feel my questions are "aimless". Obviously, that's not how I see them. Page 6 as basically me trying to get someone's thoughts in a post, easy to understand. That I didn't hurry up and get "reads" from it is part two- like I didn't like really liked their response to my questions (especially Wiki's) but later in-game I start to like him more due to the fact he seems fairly into scumhunting...as much as I disagree with his theories.

2) Really, need to explain that again? See 253. If I wanted to push the idea there is scum between Dwelee and Wiki, I would have said I think one of them is town and one is scum.

Why did you expect someone else to make a case here? Why didn't you bring this up or vote me before someone else did?

VOTE: Three
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:06 am

Post by T3 »

In post 154, Wiki wrote:
In post 147, T3 wrote:Dwlee is playing very strongly towards his town meta. Once he has more posts I’ll see if he exhibited the tell.
I have a feeling that he tries to pocket Andre, if they are not together.

Andre votes Dwlee.
Dwlee votes Ico (for 2 first posts?).
Andre says Datisi and A50 are scums, Ico is town.
Dwlee says that his opinion is opposite, so Andre can be a scum.
Then Dwlee immediately changes his opinion: Ico is a townie, Datisi is a scum. Andre is town too for him, just logics. He has read 3 pages in short time to change all of it. He had no reason to tr Andre so fast with so opposite opinion, Andre should be very suspicious for him.

What does it look like? I think this can be Dwlee pocketing Andre. He had no good reasons at all to make such conclusions so fast. It doesnt matter Andre was right or not. Though Andre said Dwlee is town after all...

I recommend to reread this conversation, the timings are interesting. From page 3, post #69.
how does that even remotely relate to my comment
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:07 am

Post by T3 »

In post 161, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 140, Wiki wrote:
In post 138, Selynee wrote:
In post 135, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 126, Wiki wrote:Then maybe stop posting everything with much confidence, bc later when some ppl flip red/green, I will elim those, who have more and bigger mistakes.
this feels like an actual townie with principles, as opposed to scum twisting principles
this is kinda just a viberead but I'm fine having vibereads
While I don't think having bad reads is entirely a scumtell I appreciate Wiki's attempt to be firm about it

Not very useful principle though. Mafia has perfect reads after all.
It is very useful. It prevents townies from playing like idiots. Some caution is not unnecessary. Remember all your bad games and think what was done wrong and why. There is no need in fast decisions.
As far as I can tell this is your first game on this forum. You haven’t declared whether you’re an alt, so I’m going to assume you’re not. So how much experience do you have?

I don’t disagree with your assumption that Town tend to play like idiots btw. That’s more often than not the case. What I would challenge, or ask you to perhaps think about, is how you square that with the idea that the players that make the most or biggest mistakes are most likely to be Scum. I am finding that it’s a terrible way of going about finding Scum around here.
Basically everyone who isn't an active player is an alt :/
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:08 am

Post by T3 »

In post 180, Almost50 wrote:
In post 179, Gamma Emerald wrote:anyway can some more people towntell pls
Who do you think towntold so far?
what is this weird pop in
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:09 am

Post by T3 »

In post 74, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: t3
Okay I think t3 might be scum here
Worst case scenario I have a 1/3 chance of just guessing right
In post 80, Dwlee99 wrote:Hmm so like manufacturing a reason to display the TMI on ico so that they don't engage there too much? Hmmm

VOTE: Datisi
I believe in Datisi's ability to ping my towndar if town so let's see where this goes
This series of posts is enough for me to meta locktown Dwlee.
Basically scum them will never vote more than twice in his first 50 serious posts.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:10 am

Post by T3 »

In post 269, T3 wrote:
In post 74, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: t3
Okay I think t3 might be scum here
Worst case scenario I have a 1/3 chance of just guessing right
In post 80, Dwlee99 wrote:Hmm so like manufacturing a reason to display the TMI on ico so that they don't engage there too much? Hmmm

VOTE: Datisi
I believe in Datisi's ability to ping my towndar if town so let's see where this goes
This series of posts is enough for me to meta locktown Dwlee.
Basically scum them will never vote more than twice in their first 50 serious posts.
mb
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:10 am

Post by T3 »

my eyes are glazing over trying to read Datisi's posts so I'm going to ignore him for now
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 188, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 183, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 181, Gamma Emerald wrote:andres and wiki
Hello ???

Yea why are you voting me btw
wanted to try to start a wagon, felt like you were more interesting with how my TRs had interacted with you
This read feels genuine.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 200, Three wrote:
In post 198, Selynee wrote:
In post 197, Three wrote:
In post 179, Gamma Emerald wrote:anyway can some more people towntell pls
Ok.

VOTE: Gamma
Serious vote?
Perhaps.

I don't see why town would beg for more people to town tell on page 8, but maybe that's just me.
okay, but why would scum beg for town to towntell?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:12 am

Post by T3 »

In post 203, Wiki wrote:I will explain later.
++++++town for this post

"I will explain later"-type posts come from town >rand of the time

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”