Micro 1030: I tell you what I'm doing | Mafia Wins!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Galron »

VOTE: emberbloom

and action
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Galron »

I think my vote is probably a good one.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Galron »

In post 94, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 92, Galron wrote:I think my vote is probably a good one.
lol, idgaf about anything koba/emblem has said(althgouh tbh it probs does have some merit towards their alignment), Galron is town. If people want me to explain my STD vote, its that Std's vote on toxic felt a bit oppurstunic and I felt like STD wanted to add more fuel to the fire with that vote, sooo I thought he was scum for it
In post 96, HockeyFan wrote:Ok after ISOing Koba/toxic/Ember

Koba-- Koba's playstyle/personallity to like be agressive towards ppl and start long tunnels for no reason is NAI in general, but im getting similar vibes from the scum game koba linked in which he was scum soo im tempted to put this towards a slight SL based off meta but not sure
Ember- They have had 4 posts so not really sure how to read them. Them taking toxic's side in this over "having similar thoughts" seems a bit eh, could be scum pocketing toxic the town? Eh, probs another slight SL

Toxic- This is only one im confident in putting as town, They had no reason to make 27 as scum imo
I guess I need to ask why I'm town, when you use Ember's lack of posting as a reason for not being able to read them,
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Galron »

This whole conversation about cheating.. How am I supposed to read that anyway? And what is meta-jerking?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Galron »

In post 30, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: toxic
Explain your intentions/thoughts process - HONESTLY - now. If you dont I'll consider you scumslipped.
Is this for the "I'd expect [words of substance] if you weren't scum" thing?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Galron »

I think I may know what meta-jerking is. Stroking your meta to advance your wincon in a different game.

It's actually part of this site's meta. You could almost subtitle the site name with it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Galron »

In post 73, toxictaipan wrote:Also I haven't claimed once that I have more experience than you or alluded to my start date. I'm rusty, so what? Feel free to keep calling me a clown. Maybe you and the handful of other active players on this site can meta-jerk each other enough to run off any other returning players from having fun at the game too.
I have empathy for this.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Galron »

In post 51, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: hockeyfan
Why the swing from toxictaipan to hockey?

Also, why toxictaipan to begin with?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Galron »

In post 105, DkKoba wrote:
In post 103, Galron wrote:I think I may know what meta-jerking is. Stroking your meta to advance your wincon in a different game.

It's actually part of this site's meta. You could almost subtitle the site name with it.
I don't understand - i play to win everygame, i just tend to play much better when i can townlock half the playerlist within 24 hours, something I'm not as confident with this playerlist for good reason based on experience.
I don't think we're on the same page. I'm talking about a player shoving their meta down other people's throats in order to achieve their wincon. Nothing about not playing to win.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Galron »

In post 109, DkKoba wrote:
In post 107, Galron wrote:
In post 103, Galron wrote:I think I may know what meta-jerking is. Stroking your meta to advance your wincon in a different game.

I don't understand - i play to win everygame, i just tend to play much better when i can townlock half the playerlist within 24 hours, something I'm not as confident with this playerlist for good reason based on experience.
I don't think we're on the same page. I'm talking about a player shoving their meta down other people's throats in order to achieve their wincon. Nothing about not playing to win.
im a player who gets scumread based on majority conventional reading methods becauae I lie and manupulate as town to win - thus why i focus on making sure my meta is known so at the least people treat those plays as NAI.

Whats your take on hockey rn?
I tend to scum read players who meta themselves. I think it's because when I started playing, the players who were using self-meta usually were scum. I don't know how accurate it is now but that was way back. It could be something my mind believes that in reality isn't true. I guess it's a playstyle thing.

Hockey is town reading me for some reason, and I've done nothing this game. l haven't looked at him beyond that. Until I figure out why he's townreading me, or I read how his slot is approaching others, he's in the middle.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Galron »

Based on whose experience though? Is it just more difficult when you have a smaller game, or is it something about this game in particular? I want to read this the opposite of how you laid it out. I'm saying to myself "They've just made a point that they usually townlock a p list withing 24 hours but this one they either haven't or can't." Now what does that mean? Is it them trying to get a townread for themselves because they just laid the truth of their meta out there? Is it scum!them thinking there are only 7 players in this game, I can't just hand town reads out like I could in a larger game?

You know, there are several different ways for me to approach this.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Galron »

In post 109, DkKoba wrote:im a player who gets scumread based on majority conventional reading methods becauae I lie and manupulate as town to win - thus why i focus on making sure my meta is known so at the least people treat those plays as NAI.
I would argue that you get scum read because you have an aggressive playstyle that is almost overbearing because when you're town you don't just believe what you're saying, you BELIEVE what you're saying. So if you want to go off of meta, I don't see you as aggressive as I've seen you before, and while I think you're town because I've seen a couple of posts (that I can't recall offhand) that I thought were town posts, that's tempered by your meta as I see it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Galron »

I can roll with that. It appears to be a function of the smaller player list. But that takes us way off base.

Whose your most difficult read rn?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Galron »

STD caught scum me rather easily the last time we played.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Galron »

Pocket successful.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Galron »

Gonna sheep this rn.

VOTE: cowslovesushirolls
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Galron »

Hi cows. Do I know you?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Galron »

In post 137, toxictaipan wrote:VOTE: Emberbloom

I'm kinda feeling Ember/Hockey team at this juncture. I too got buddy-up vibes from his defense of me at first read through.
You're talking about Hockey trying to pocket you, right?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Galron »

Finding myself committing a no no by starting to suspect Enchant for no current posting. Not going to do that bc I've had it done to me too many times.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Galron »

In post 153, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 151, Galron wrote:
In post 137, toxictaipan wrote:VOTE: Emberbloom

I'm kinda feeling Ember/Hockey team at this juncture. I too got buddy-up vibes from his defense of me at first read through.
You're talking about Hockey trying to pocket you, right?
Both really
Do you have independent cases on them other than that?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Galron »

Why is Enchant getting a pass?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 168, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 155, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 149, toxictaipan wrote:
In post 146, HockeyFan wrote:idk, im finding it hard to make reads with this playerlist. tempted to say hero solve is like Cows+Ember? Not sure about that. Im mainly sring cows because of im not getting town pings from then rn/ I dont like the way they're interacting with toxic
Wait, am I conftown?
When did I ever say you were conf town? if you want to take a TR as you being conf town then ok ig? You "suspecting" me was saying I was partners with Ember, which tbh, I couldnt care less cuz we both think Ember is mafia. Intrested to hear why you think we are paired tho
Well. Ever since 96 you've been singing my praises as town. Which, if you have a town read on me, cool. But 146 feels simultaneously like distancing from Ember and trying to pocket me. Also you are agreeing that Ember is scum in words but your vote hasn't moved from Save The Dragons even though you've also casted some shade towards Cows since your vote on Save The Dragons. So to me your words aren't lining up with your actions 100%.

I have my vote on Ember because I feel more strongly right now that she is scum. You'd be my second choice for eliminating based on current feels.
Can you cliff notes your case on Ember?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: enchant
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 170, Galron wrote:
In post 146, HockeyFan wrote:idk, im finding it hard to make reads with this playerlist. tempted to say hero solve is like Cows+Ember? Not sure about that. Im mainly sring cows because of im not getting town pings from then rn/ I dont like the way they're interacting with toxic
Wait, am I conftown?
When did I ever say you were conf town? if you want to take a TR as you being conf town then ok ig? You "suspecting" me was saying I was partners with Ember, which tbh, I couldnt care less cuz we both think Ember is mafia. Intrested to hear why you think we are paired tho
Well. Ever since 96 you've been singing my praises as town. Which, if you have a town read on me, cool. But 146 feels simultaneously like distancing from Ember and trying to pocket me. Also you are agreeing that Ember is scum in words but your vote hasn't moved from Save The Dragons even though you've also casted some shade towards Cows since your vote on Save The Dragons. So to me your words aren't lining up with your actions 100%.

I have my vote on Ember because I feel more strongly right now that she is scum. You'd be my second choice for eliminating based on current feels.
Can you cliff notes your case on Ember?
Or really any case on Ember.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Galron »

Spoiler:
In post 85, DkKoba wrote:
In post 80, Emberbloom wrote:
In post 43, DkKoba wrote:hey toxic - regardless of your alignment - most people at this table have meta on me
If you're playing this game to win and not your future games, then I feel like leaning on your past games so heavily, kinda goes against the spirit of that rule.
This was literally explained later about stuff that is NAI about me, nice try trying to use this against me tho LMAO
In post 68, DkKoba wrote:i will shut you down so quick i dont care what alignment you are - you're going to *learn* this game.
This post above is also kinda gross, because I'd rather you hunt scum than just lay into someone to try and "teach them a lesson". Especially someone who's admitted they lost interest and came back. Do you know who else lost interest in mafia for a long time? Myself. I'm glad I'm playing under a new username, so that players here don't waste their time looking at games from six plus years ago that I couldn't even remember playing at this point. (see cows' ).

are you sad I might be a tough push?

Anyway.

Koba, it seems like you're getting more into an argument about Meta and its use ITT, rather than contribute anything substantial to the game. How does - telling people your current posting is 'confirmed' Not Alignment Indicative according to witness - differ from a trust tell, or at least not get similar enough in argument?
HAHAHHA is this scum venting about how they cant use stuff they would normally try to use as ammo against me? rich as hell. what is this supposed to mean ember? Why is what I've said insubstantial? Its literally early game and you think that im going to wax and wane some amazing analysis? what i posted was perfectly sound for early game - can you show how every other person in the game so far has posted more substantial content than I? I would love for you to do so.

In post 67, DkKoba wrote:Please cite which reads give you this vibe because as far as im concerned
i have not given a single one
other than to call you scum.

Did you not just link an entire offsite game and everything to explain your read on Hockey? Actually, it was toxic - the person you're calling scum - who was the first person to ask you about Hockey. You essentially said your read was not alignment indicative, but also that your exp with Hockey has only been with scum!Hock, yes? Implying this is town!Hock?
I said I am HESITANT about reading hockey as town here because i got snowed - you dont get to lie via omission. I will call you out everytime. You are done.

Well, I'm surprised you went that deep into all of -gestures- that mess, instead of asking why toxic was inquiring about the vote. Given that Hockey had voted STD... for voting toxic. You engaged with the person you're calling scum to defend your read
i do this all the time especially early game because I am actually evaluating those people - YOU YOURSELF SAID THEIR EARLY POSTS WERE BAD AND THEN SAID THERE WAS A GOOD ONE LATER - so don't even try to give me this shit
, and are attacking people for calling out your use of Meta as a defense, yet didn't bother:
- asking about the chainsaw defense above, at all.

- inquiring more about toxic's lack of vote and blatant lurking (as toxic admitted to leaving as bait).

- or even my own post calling interactions between four players "noise" and blatantly choosing not to interact. (but were fine with also voting toxic who I started an easy pressure wagon for; showing you have the capability to
appear
like you're scumhunting at minimum)

And yet. You had multiple points to find something to latch on to, yet you seem to only have "light pings" as reads; casting implied town vibes on Hockey and scum vibes on STD along the way in .
hockey was barely the whim of a vibe - and STD was fake pressure to push out of RVS - this is how i play the early game often. got anything better?

I don't like this playstyle. It looks genuine, sure, but you're not actually
doing
anything?
HAHHAHA we aren't even at post 100 my guy - looks like you realized this during this post and had to pivot into trying to shade me on purpose

In post 67, DkKoba wrote:My fucking scumgame is S tier when it comes to mimicking how i form reads as town so for you to accuse me of that is so fucking fake.

My d1 as scum are the most genuine looking *always*.
Hey, Koba. Just because the games titled, "I tell you what I'm doing", doesn't mean that's like, a post restriction for
you
:lol: but how is this post scummy bud? Why did you include it? Oh wait right - its fluff to make your case seem bigger than it is.

VOTE: Koba

Why tunnel in on toxic for voting you while you're handwaving Hockey's RVS vote on you due to 'personality'? Why did you genuinely answer someone who you thought was scum and was trying to "pressure" instead of applying more pressure or wondering why toxic was inquiring? Why not ask about me voting someone
outside
you/cows/HockeyFan?

Why not push Hock for reasoning on his STD chainsaw vote - if you were legitimately trying to solve this game via a meta playstyle - given your small sample size with his meta, then?

In post 75, DkKoba wrote:
In post 73, toxictaipan wrote:Also I haven't claimed once that I have more experience than you or alluded to my start date. I'm rusty, so what? Feel free to keep calling me a clown. Maybe you and the handful of other active players on this site can meta-jerk each other enough to run off any other returning players from having fun at the game too.
I refuse your olive branch.
As another player coming back off a long burnout, regardless of anyone's alignment here, I concur with toxic.

Maybe dialogue with us instead of pretending like you're better than us.

holy balls i got bored in ediitng in replies - this shit is all fluffy bullshit.

dkkoba This is the most significant post about Ember that I see from you. It's like you start from a premise that Ember is scum. I can't find where you actually say why they're scum other than their entrance was bad. Is that still it?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Galron »

Cows is probably town btw
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Galron »

Cows why are you holding onto your vote?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 177, HockeyFan wrote:
Wait, am I conftown?

To clarify the 2nd half of 146 was reasoning for cows. As for my vote, well, thats my L lol, but I dont see why its /that/ much of a deal lol

@Galron where does your cows TR come from

VOTE: Ember
Cows reacted well to having two unexplained votes on him. He's had posts that seem to come from town, like & , both of which were uninhibited.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 178, toxictaipan wrote:Can you sum up your current thoughts on the game so far and current reads from there?
This game is ponderous. I'm having to force myself to read it. I'm irritated about the whole exchange where cheating was brought up. There was another topic later that made me dislike the game even further. My current reads come from a combination of ISOs and trying to read stuff in context without reading the stuff that I think is ugly.

So do you have a case on Ember?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 178, toxictaipan wrote:Any wild guesses on who might be target for scum N1? This question is for everyone.
This seems scummy. It's like pre-NK wifom.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 178, toxictaipan wrote:Galron, when I ISO you I see about a million questions and not hardly a lick of conclusions. You're countering every answer you get with two more questions. I get that town has to keep one eye open, but I'm starting to get the sense you're trying to scumhunt the scumhunters. I want to see more content from everyone besides basically me, Dk, and Hockey. Can you sum up your current thoughts on the game so far and current reads from there?

Any wild guesses on who might be target for scum N1? This question is for everyone.
If you're not seeing my conclusory thoughts, I don't know what to tell you.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 182, Galron wrote:
In post 178, toxictaipan wrote:Any wild guesses on who might be target for scum N1? This question is for everyone.
This seems scummy. It's like pre-NK wifom.
In fact, all of 178 seems just ick.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 179, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 175, Galron wrote:Cows why are you holding onto your vote?
i had a lot of unanswered questions regarding hockey and toxic and i just barely figured out a POE i'm fine with today
so the answer's personal choice? others probably would've voted in that same situation
Have you identified why we're so deep into Day 1 and you're having difficulty?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Galron »

I guess I'm asking what would help you get your vote out there?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm not seeing the scum case on Ember.

And DkKoba, even if you're right about her putting work into the personal post but not into a game post, it's super tacky to make that allegation.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Galron »

I see a lot of braggadocio and allegation, DkKoba, but I'm not seeing your cases, or at least I don't remember them.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Galron »

DkKoba. Don't know who else.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Galron »

I don't see a town case either
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Galron »

Ember is just kind of there.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm going to be so don't their anything heavy
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Galron »

In post 240, Save The Dragons wrote:Why do you sr koba
Their ISO is full of scum tells they've spotted rather than actual cases. If it were the tells supporting the cases, that would be one thing. But I haven't seen much of that, hardly any.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Galron »

I think Enchant is likely town. When I get to a decent machine I'll move my vote.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Galron »

In post 245, DkKoba wrote:hey galron how is that a scumtell?
wym?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Galron »

In post 248, DkKoba wrote:actually let me rephrase that: why do you believe my play cammot be from town
Disagree with the premise. The noise you keep making about how good you are and how much your going to wreck people isn't helping my and it's not convincing. It's almost a trust me they're scum strategy. I need a little more. There's a little poe in the too, but my reads seem flooring, so that's just an aside.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Galron »

In post 256, DkKoba wrote:Galron stop deflecting.
If i link you a sample of 5 normal games where i was town - can you identify this "casing" you're claiming im lacking?
(I know the answer to that- im just seeing if you'll lie)
What would I lie about? I'm likely not going to read any games you link.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Galron »

In post 251, Save The Dragons wrote:2. Galron

92 why did you say this

112 you have koba as town but you're wary because of meta, can you elaborate why you had them as town here at all? can you tell me what's changed?

What's your thoughts on toxic rn?
1) I liked the pressure being applied.

2) DkKoba gets scum read a lot because of their aggressiveness. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. It seems like they upped the aggressiveness, and I haven't seen anything that looks like any more than "You're scum and I know this because I know this."
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Galron »

In post 266, Galron wrote:

92 why did you say this

112 you have koba as town but you're wary because of meta, can you elaborate why you had them as town here at all? can you tell me what's changed?

2) DkKoba gets scum read a lot because of their aggressiveness. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. It seems like they upped the aggressiveness, and I haven't seen anything that looks like any more than "You're scum and I know this because I know this."
And I don't know about Toxic. I need to think about that. I haven't been super into any games right now because of time. I need to do the work.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Galron »

In post 268, Galron wrote:
In post 266, Galron wrote:

92 why did you say this

And I don't know about Toxic. I need to think about that. I haven't been super into any games right now because of time. I need to do the work.
I still don't like , but looks okay. He says he's not played many games and taking that at face value, he doesn't appear newbscum.

Toxic have you been scum before?

And wrt your asking about who we think is going to get NK, it looks like fishing for NK ideas. Any answers to that are just going to create wifom for Day 2. I don't even understand why you would ask.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Galron »

And I still don't see your case on Ember. I understand if it's a POE read, but I don't think you said that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Galron »

In post 275, Enchant wrote:
In post 265, toxictaipan wrote: Cute, but I'm not seeing it.
Because you already blinded by fear.
Emberbloom wrote:
@Enchant
- could you provide a bit more content, thoughts reads? if I had to pick about three players, I'd ask for opinions on STD, Cows, and Koba.

(out of game - do you have a prounoun you'd like people to use? you mentioned misgendering earlier but don't have one set.)
1. HockeyFan :dead:
2. Galron :(
3. cowsloveSushirolls :(
4. DkKoba :]
5. toxictaipan :dead:
6. Save The Dragons :?
7. Enchant :good:
8. Emberbloom :]
Can you talk more about HockeyFan and toxic?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Galron »

In post 96, HockeyFan wrote:Ok after ISOing Koba/toxic/Ember

Koba-- Koba's playstyle/personallity to like be agressive towards ppl and start long tunnels for no reason is NAI in general, but im getting similar vibes from the scum game koba linked in which he was scum soo im tempted to put this towards a slight SL based off meta but not sure
Ember- They have had 4 posts so not really sure how to read them. Them taking toxic's side in this over "having similar thoughts" seems a bit eh, could be scum pocketing toxic the town? Eh, probs another slight SL

Toxic- This is only one im confident in putting as town, They had no reason to make 27 as scum imo
was made by DkKoba.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Galron »

In post 21, HockeyFan wrote:Cows, you arent gonna get your desired MC on galron unfort! so just give yourself like 5 strikes! But like is it too early to say cows/galron not paired here?
Was this an rvs joke? If not, why early on did you have cows and me paired?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Galron »

Hockey, can you ISO me?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Galron »

I think T3 has a white couch btw.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Galron »

In post 288, toxictaipan wrote:Honest question: If I were to be lim'd/NK during D1/N1 and flip town, where you looking first then?
If you're town and launched, I'd not have a place to start looking. I'll think about it but usually I look off-wagon first to see if anyone pushed you and didn't vote you. If you're a town Night Kill, I have no idea. I usually don't get involved in Night Kill Analysis early in the game.

Day 1 lim analysis is a crapshoot for me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Galron »

In post 193, Enchant wrote:Retracting my townread on Toxic for now. You really overplaying it.

My DEEEP expireince tells me, when mafia endangered, they search for shapegoat (me) so i think Ember/Toxic could be maf accused and Hockey/Suchi/Galron are partner diverting attention.

Galron is less likely because actually voted me, while Hockey and Suchi are "oh well enchant sus but not sure" hoping someone else push me.
I don't understand how you can take {one of A,B} are partners with {one of C,D,E}. Why not {A,B} or {A} and {one of B,C,D,E} or any permutation of those 5 players, and just because they sussed you in one form or another.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Galron »

In post 291, DkKoba wrote:what is your issue with enchant in simpler terms?
His posts seem to come from town, but like 4 are substantive. (that's just a guess) He's apparently paying attention - -he gave a full reads list -- but he's not helping me decide who the best elimination today is.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Galron »

IOW I think he's town, but he's not playing with town.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Galron »

And sorry, they I guess, I don't know what Enchant's pronouns are. Could you tell us, Enchant?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Galron »

In post 290, Galron wrote:
In post 193, Enchant wrote:Retracting my townread on Toxic for now. You really overplaying it.

My DEEEP expireince tells me, when mafia endangered, they search for shapegoat (me) so i think Ember/Toxic could be maf accused and Hockey/Suchi/Galron are partner diverting attention.

Galron is less likely because actually voted me, while Hockey and Suchi are "oh well enchant sus but not sure" hoping someone else push me.
I don't understand how you can take {one of A,B} are partners with {one of C,D,E}. Why not {A,B} or {A} and {one of B,C,D,E} or any permutation of those 5 players, and just because they sussed you in one form or another.
And I am curious about this. It doesn't make sense to me. I can't even say that this looks like it comes from town.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Galron »

How many vigs are disciplined enought to no kill.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Galron »

308 and 307 for some reason lead me to suss enchant, dkkoba and the vig claimer.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Galron »

If I were you DkKoba, I'd remove Pooky's quote from your sig. Makes me double thing everything.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Galron »

T3 has a white couch and big balls imo.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Galron »

If I were scum, I'd kill a town!DkKoba. Why wouldn't you kill the most active townie/
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Galron »

What is the Galron filler thing?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 350, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:pre-emptive bah
Don't really like this. Why do you think you would be killed?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Galron »

<imagining someone getting killed on a white couch>
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 364, HockeyFan wrote:uz im used to your one liners being full of random shit
Doesn't make sense when cows is talking about ember
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: hockeyfan
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 381, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 375, Enchant wrote:Imo i think "What a strange NK" is more likely from scum who want alienisate that. Could Sushi+STD?
You really think both scum hemmed and hawwed about the kill?

I'm not opposed to a hockey wagon
you not ony have a wagon, you had the opportunity to hammer.

UNVOTE:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: std
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Galron »

What's it going to be std?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 381, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 375, Enchant wrote:Imo i think "What a strange NK" is more likely from scum who want alienisate that. Could Sushi+STD?
You really think both scum hemmed and hawwed about the kill?

I'm not opposed to a hockey wagon
What a strange post.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 384, Galron wrote:What's it going to be std?

If you vote hockeyfan, I will hammer as soon as I see it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: hockeyfan
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Galron »

Yes, it did
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Galron »

And no one was paying attention except for cows and toxic, right?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”