LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:32 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

StrangerCoug wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:@SC - I dont think you have really explained your vote on me yet. Reasons for it?
I believe I've brought up you being hypocritical.
Quotes and evidance are the spice of life I hear

OREGANO

Netlava - 2 (armlx, orangepenguin)
LlamaFluff - 2 (Manito, StrangerCoug)
StrangerCoug - 2 (TheSweatpantsNinja, SpryeX)
Manito - 1 (LlamaFluff)
armlx - 1 (ThAdmiral)

Not voting - killa seven, Netlava

10/6

-Mod
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:42 am

Post by SpyreX »

It appears that I hath been prodded. I have came back to see... nothing changed. Although we do have a new player that said something bad about me on page..1?

I may have to go check that out.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:15 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Heh. I could have sworn you contradicted yourself somewhere, LlamaFluff, but I'm having a hard time finding it right now. I might have mistaken it for you simply being incorrect about Manito being in more than one game when this is the only one.

I did notice where you're pushing for a lynch a little more than my liking, though, but I also see you backing up your suspicions of the people you're pushing.

I see where Manito calls you bossy, however. Take a look at your #627:
LlamaFluff wrote:Corin needs to respond to my 392
Manito needs to respond to my 576
K7 needs to do something productive
BlckKnght needs to do something period
People needs to not be voting FL
People need to be voting Corin
FS/Armix need to make some sense
Joubert, K7 and BK need to vote
I haven't found a defense to this, but maybe I overlooked it.

Yes, both of us have addressed #847, but it's still going here so people can look at it:
LlamaFluff wrote:less talking about Corin and more voting Corin would be a very good thing to do here
In fact, #1153–#1155 is where we discuss this post:
LlamaFluff wrote:You really arent giving me anything that I can defend against here. 847 was three weeks before deadline, it was an attempt to further the wagon I was pushing as it seemed to be stalling out. The last post was a week to deadline trying to see if I could catch anyone jumping to defend Corin when I opened a window.
StrangerCoug wrote:You're free to state your opinions about somebody and there's nothing wrong with agreeing with them, but as rude as this sounds, people can decide who's scummy without your help, thank you very much.
LlamaFluff wrote:*shrug* I tend to be an agressive player. I already said this a few times and im not sure if you dont get it or just choosing not to listen. 847 was trying to make people follow through with the talk springing up about Corin being scum. It was not intended to say "Lets lynch Corin this page for serious d00ds!!1! lolz", which is what you keep making it out to be.
#1084:
LlamaFluff wrote:
small FoS
FL, K7, CRF, manito, LTG

With an approaching deadline all of you are clinging to people who honestly wont get lynched unless they admit to being scum. What are your stances on K7 and Corin, and which one is more likely scum?
Which is defended in #1148 and #1155:
LlamaFluff wrote:1084 was an attempt to see who would try and save Corin. I figured Corin partners that were not voting K7/Corin would jump the K7 wagon near the end of the day. This was a push to see if anyone would jump when threatened a bit. Corin being town nulled the information from this though it seems
LlamaFluff wrote:1084 WAS me trying to manipulate people to draw out a partner of Corin. You seemed to just ignore my entire last post about this for some reason, I am admitting to it being manipulation and you are just saying "yeah thats scummy" while ignoring my reasoning for the move.
In any event, it's for stuff already addressed. If I catch anything on my own, I'll give you a heads up.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

So what is wrong with my 627? If its a quote of me being "bossy" yeah its me trying to get people to act, is that scummy?

Also... I still dont get why you are voting me. Its because you got mixed up in a game and thought that I contridicted myself and I didnt origionally, which is now proved false. And for reasons that I covered and you accepted during D2.

Anything other reason for the vote?
Co-host of The USL Show
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

armlx wrote:So....

Your 3 comments come out to 2 that are straight up info, no analysis, and one that means nothing?
Protective much? (of spyrex...)
LlamaFluff wrote:@Thad - Have you read through day 3 yet and if so thoughts? Also, apart from armlx and Spyrex, who do you find suspicious
Yes I'm fully read up. I don't buy the case on strangercoug and the early faerilord wagon was pretty dodgy as he wasn't around to defend himself.
As far as suspects I think two is enough for now, although I did mention orange penguin as well in my analysis posts which are a few back.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

LlamaFluff wrote:I still dont get why you are voting me. Its because you got mixed up in a game and thought that I contridicted myself and I didnt origionally, which is now proved false.
I was actually trying to see if I could find what Manito was referencing about you on my own, but didn't catch it.

I agree it's not pro-town of me to keep a vote without really knowing why anymore, so the only acceptable course of action is for me to
unvote
you, but I still intend to get rid of one of you and Manito today.

killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by killa seven »

sorry im behind in my games, i will post that OP case soon.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Soon = never. :roll:
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

QFT
Show

Proud member of BaM
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Netlava »

Armlx
: I can see where he's coming from with most of his points and can follow his line of thought. Not really any scum tells to point out. He hasn't really given me a warm townie feeling, though, so I'll have to lean neutral/town on him.

Joubert/ThAdmiral
: Joubert didn't post too much. He brought up a good point about the forbiddan wagon. ThAdmiral hasn't posted too much either. Some more posts/opinions would be nice. Neutral.

Killa 7
:
killa 7 wrote:vote forbiddanlight
please dont vote yourself and hunt scum thanks.
Inconsistent vote here.
killa 7 wrote:great the new guy joined the best wagon to avoid conflict Sad
your willin to join to avoid conflict, great nice vote scumbag.
The term "scumbag" seems to be tossed out arbitrarily here, seemingly without killa 7 having suspicions of orange.

Overall, killa 7 is hard to read because of his posting style. Neutral/scum.

SpyreX
:
SpyreX wrote:Good lord town, are we going to be this scummy out of the gate?
Don't like this type of post, but more importantly, it assumes that the actions so far are down by scummy townies, and not scum.
SpyreX wrote: Now I have no idea. Selfvoting when most people haven't even voted for you doesn't make any sense and you're just hurting the town. Take a step back, look at the game as a whole.

I can't see doing this as a town at this point but I sure cant see why a scum woudl either
Inconsistent POV.
SpyreX wrote:I think manito is town as this point, BUT (bolded added for emphasis):
Not sure how he could arrive at this conclusion when manito's hardly posted.
SpyreX wrote:I, still, think he's town but lord the gameplay has went down since the lynch.
Same. This post is about gimbo btw.
SpyreX wrote:All in all, I dont like the way its went down. If we're wrong about forbid, there's definitely going to be some eyes that way.
Sets up future suspicions.
SpyreX wrote:Want a meta? Sure. Here's my meta: Meta's are retarded.
Contradicts his use of meta in his analysis:
SpyreX wrote:Now, I honestly haven't played enough to get a good read on Gimbo, but from what I HAVE played with him I would not be surprised at all if, as town, he came in and saw he got to hammer and did it.
Plus, I don't agree with his stance on meta. I'm not sure if he rejects the use of meta in every game he plays. This has a sinister side in that it could be a good way to get people with scummy metas lynched.
SpyreX wrote:K7's play has been unhelpful and his comments have been, well, scummy.
Inconsistent. Shortly earlier, he called killa a lurker lynch.
SpyreX wrote:See my problem. I, this game, dont find Corin to be scummy. However, I find FaerieLord and K7 to be - and both of them have had at least one person defend the actions based on "meta". Thats ridiculous and encourages bad play.
Another inconsistency.
SpyreX wrote:3.) Killer 7 - Scummy as all getout, yet a "random" lynch at best. Reason: Scummy is his meta.
His increasing of killa each time "scumminess" seems kinda mechanical. Just doesn't feel right to me. Also, see above contradictions.
SpyreX wrote: STOP
Hammertime!
Unvote, Vote: KoC
Scummy. I'm a fan of humorous hammers too, but as town I would not be comfortable hammering like that without being resolute in my decision.
SpyreX wrote:Hell, most of your case on me is assumptions flavored with delicious OMGUS and you're doing it again.
Not a fan of how he repeatedly uses OMGUS to dismiss entire cases.
SpyreX wrote:Sad : Manito
Not sure what you're saying here.
SpyreX wrote:I am NOT saying ANYTHING about the cases on either Manito or LlamaFluff.
Well, I think having that sad face and highlighting a couple bits of manito's play must mean something. What do you have to say about Manito?

Overall, plenty of inconsistensies to go around.
Vote: SpyreX

Gimbo/Llamafluff
: Gimbo didn't do anything of note.

Anyways, I'm looking at LF's posts in isolation now, and let's just say I'll do the rest later.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by armlx »

Protective much? (of spyrex...)
Hardly. I want him to post what his statements mean, rather then just stating "X happened" and waiting for someone to work with it.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm gonna go ahead and respond to this. I will say this though.

Net, I like what you're doin. I hope you continue. I only ask that you give the in-depth like you did on me on all your suspects and more detailed answers on who you think are town and why (with citations where possible).

Anywho, to the points:
Don't like this type of post, but more importantly, it assumes that the actions so far are down by scummy townies, and not scum.
Ohh, it could have been a mix of both. The "we" in that case refered to the game as a whole - I HATE it when its hard to pickup on scummy behavior because everyone decides to be scummy.
Inconsistent POV.
I'm not seeing the inconsistency. Selfvoting early on doesn't make any sense and you're hurting the town by doing it - hence, I can't see doing this as a town. However, I can not see a reason why that early a scum would do it either. Selfvoting, flat out, makes no sense at that point.
Not sure how he could arrive at this conclusion when manito's hardly posted.
I think, and although recent events have given some suspicion, still think Manito is town. Its just a gut - the BUT is the important part - despite what I think at that point he had been parroting. It was raising a flag so I brought mention of it.
I thought he was town - although I will explain more why this is a BAD IDEA on my part and I am sorry about it in retrospect. I'm still not sure what you're aimin for - it is simply a gut feeling.
Sets up future suspicions.
That I later hung him like a goose for (among other things). I didn't like it and I DID find it suspicious.
Contradicts his use of meta in his analysis:
This is the one thing I give you 100% on. You are right and I absolutely shouldn't have given Gimbo ANY slack because of the fact he is/was absolutely nutbag crazy and would do just that as town. I still think metas are retarded and reading that (albeit months ago) makes me a little sad at myself too.
Plus, I don't agree with his stance on meta. I'm not sure if he rejects the use of meta in every game he plays. This has a sinister side in that it could be a good way to get people with scummy metas lynched.
I'd tell you to check my other games but that'd be meta. ;) Rest assured, I think meta is always retarded and people who play scummy should be hung for playing scummy and not have the free out when they are actually scum. So, if you think this is a point against me because you dont agree - well, thats really not a good reason now is it? (Would that be meta-meta?)
:P I wish I had the posts your referencing handier, but here we go:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:18 pm
I want Killer to post more content. At heart, I'm still seeing this as a lurker lynch and I have a hard time agreeing with that this early.
Now, the full post that statement is from:
Hold up a sec, today is the deadline?

So, we've got two wagons with some force behind them. I do not think that we're going to be able to get steam on any other ones if today is deadline. I DO NOT want a nolynch.

I still honestly believe in my case on FL. I do not want that to fall to the wayside.

K7's play has been unhelpful and his comments have been, well, scummy. However, the one thing people keep bringing up (his jump on the forbid train) I did not find to be a scum-move.

So, I dont like the fact this case is being pushed the way it is, but I do understand it. If today is really deadline I'm sad we're doing a last-minute scramble.

Unvote:
Vote: K7
With full context, I hope it makes a little more sense. K7's comments have been scummy. However, the one actual thing he did I didn't find scummy - so I felt it was being PUSHED as a lurker lynch. In a last minute scramble the fact he'd been kinda scummy makes it far superior to a no-lynch.

In fact, not much later I say:
See, I hate lurkers, and I doubly hate ones that pop in and are scummy. However, I see scummy actions in some of the active players so I would not, except to avoid a mislynch, vote on a case on day 1 that is, ultimately, a lurker case.
His increasing of killa each time "scumminess" seems kinda mechanical. Just doesn't feel right to me. Also, see above contradictions.
I think I've covered the perceived contradictions. As the game goes on, lurking and playing like K7 becomes scummier because, by nature, it becomes more consistant and bad. I'm not seeing how finding it more scummy as it continues (versus being against it as a day 1 lynch) is.. bad?
Scummy. I'm a fan of humorous hammers too, but as town I would not be comfortable hammering like that without being resolute in my decision.
When or how wasn't I resolute in my decision? I don't feel bad about that lynch. At all.
Not a fan of how he repeatedly uses OMGUS to dismiss entire cases.
Case(s)? Has there been real cases against me (before this) aside from Firestarter? Who, if you look at that specific example, felt like a bag of OMGUS - because, as I proved town or not, he had consistently been doing that?

I'm not OMGUSin' this. Although, I'll admit if I dont see this level of detail on other suspects I'd be a little tempted.
Not sure what you're saying here.
The whole Manito / LF discussion.
1.) I am glad Manito is posting more now.
2.) I am not glad to see my named mentioned in Manitos posts so damn much - if you're going to talk about the case I made on FS, at least say WHAT it is you liked not just "I agreed with SpyreX".
3.) Manito is misrepresenting some of what LF is saying.
4.) LF makes a VERY good point about the K7/Corin lynch (again, one of the saddest points of this game).
5.) Manito OMGUS'ing LF is Sad
6.) Manito saying FS's (who was scum, just didn't happen to be mafia) list of candidates is a reason to push on LF is also Sad
I'm still not sold on him being scum, but that exchange and the points above is :(. Hence, the :(.
Well, I think having that sad face and highlighting a couple bits of manito's play must mean something. What do you have to say about Manito?
Ok, this is the only one you did that I am honestly flabbergasted at.

The full post (in response to SC's post:)
[quote="SC']SpyreX, if your case is essentially my failure to pay much attention, then go ahead. I'm too lazy to go back and look through stuff. I usually play as I go. I've thought of replacing out because of my playing so poorly, but that's pretty much chicken on my part.

I don't see much of a case on LlamaFluff, though. [/quote]
I'm running out of words.

I am not saying you are lazy. I am saying that you actively found a "reason" to jump onto a wagon. I am saying that every part of your rationale for voting Manito over LlamaFluff was flawed.

I am NOT saying ANYTHING about the cases on either Manito or LlamaFluff.
Just you. You saw an opportunity and you jumped on it.

<3 TSPN. OP, I'm interested to see what you have to say about it.
In full context, it follows that in my "discussion" with SC about
his
voting for one of the two based on their cases it was logically flawed and opportunistic. I am NOT making a statement about those CASES, but on SC's play in REGARDS to them.

This does not mean, nor should it have even been possible to interpret, as me not having said anything about MY feelings on the cases (I quoted my own post above) - just that I wasn't saying anything about them in regards to SC's vote.

----------------------------------------

So, I hope that clears some of it up some and I really hope you DO post like this on other players - or my tinfoil hat's gonna come out again.

SC is still the right lynch for today BUT, like I said long ago - I DO NOT want to be a potential lylo lynch for fail. If you think my play is scummy you better decide it now and lynch me or decide I'm town and let it slide (at least until we have some breathing room).

So, yea, hope I caught everything.

P.S. Lynch SC.
Show

Proud member of BaM
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:05 am

Post by armlx »

Sigh, this stall is lame, but I'm pretty sure TSN and SpyreX are town, so

Unvote, Vote SC
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:13 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Yeah, I don't really know what else to say about today. I've made the case on SC, I still think he's the best lynch. . . *shrug*
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Since no one is interested in an armlx lynch, and since netlava
is
interested in a spyrex lynch...

unvote, vote: spyrex
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Netlava »

SpyreX wrote:Net, I like what you're doin. I hope you continue.
Better be! :P That said, though, this feels like an attempt to throw me off your trail.
Ohh, it could have been a mix of both. The "we" in that case refered to the game as a whole - I HATE it when its hard to pickup on scummy behavior because everyone decides to be scummy.
Still strange, though, since the normal course of action would be to attack such scummy actions.
Inconsistent POV.
I'm not seeing the inconsistency.
For forbiddan to hurt the town ("you're just hurting the town") with a self vote, she would have to be town. Thus, it's inconsistent with thinking her scum.
I thought he was town - although I will explain more why this is a BAD IDEA on my part and I am sorry about it in retrospect. I'm still not sure what you're aimin for - it is simply a gut feeling.
Sometimes, scum may arbitrarily decide someone town before enough content has been posted. I usually check whether the conclusion (player x is town) follows or not.

Also, I'm curious why it is a bad idea now.
With full context, I hope it makes a little more sense. K7's comments have been scummy. However, the one actual thing he did I didn't find scummy - so I felt it was being PUSHED as a lurker lynch. In a last minute scramble the fact he'd been kinda scummy makes it far superior to a no-lynch.
If killa's comments were scummy, it would be strange to think his lynch a lurker lynch.
I'm not OMGUSin' this. Although, I'll admit if I dont see this level of detail on other suspects I'd be a little tempted.
Odd comment to make.
I'm still not sold on him being scum, but that exchange and the points above is :(. Hence, the :(.
Strange substitute.

Analysis continued soon.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I still plan on one of Manito and LlamaFluff dying today; however, I do see SpyreX's case and have him as a suspect as well.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by SpyreX »

sc wrote:I still plan on one of Manito and LlamaFluff dying today; however, I do see SpyreX's case and have him as a suspect as well.
Do I really need to explain this? Seriously, you want to lynch me tomorrow, FINE... but this has just gotten out of hand. (Hint, look at the votes on me RIGHT before this is said).
Still strange, though, since the normal course of action would be to attack such scummy actions.
There was just too many. It seemed like it was setting a tone and, of course, later specific actions were attacked for it.
For forbiddan to hurt the town ("you're just hurting the town") with a self vote, she would have to be town. Thus, it's inconsistent with thinking her scum.
I guess the "if" would have helped. If she was town - this whole business would be hurting the town. However, I saw no real reason for a town to do it and more for a scum. It was one of those "I'm not sold 100% on you yet, so if I'm wrong you are hurting the town by self-voting and not trying to fix this debacle"
Sometimes, scum may arbitrarily decide someone town before enough content has been posted. I usually check whether the conclusion (player x is town) follows or not.

Also, I'm curious why it is a bad idea now.
It was gut. The reason it is a bad idea is that some of it was based on meta. Meta is bad. I was bad for thinking that way.
If killa's comments were scummy, it would be strange to think his lynch a lurker lynch.
His comments were little snipes - the case at that point felt like a lurker push which, that early, I was against. I'm not sure what else you want from me here. :)
Odd comment to make.
Not really - if I dont see this level of analysis on other players as you come in I'll question the intergity of your analysis as a whole - which would make me wonder if it was scummy by nature.
Strange substitute.
I thought manito was town early - I still KINDA do. So, watching the spiral towards mislynch is :(

Again, however, read above. Look at SC today. Also,
thAdmiral wrote:Since no one is interested in an armlx lynch, and since netlava is interested in a spyrex lynch...

unvote, vote: spyrex
..What?
Show

Proud member of BaM
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by armlx »

..What?
I don't get it either.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

OHH NO WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN
Show

Proud member of BaM
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Post on manito forthcoming, bear with me in the meantime.
Co-host of The USL Show
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:48 pm

Post by armlx »

SpyreX wrote:OHH NO WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN
Huh?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:41 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Armlx and spyrex are such obvious scumbuddies.

I'll be away for the next two days. Catch ya later.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:30 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

SpyreX wrote:
sc wrote:I still plan on one of Manito and LlamaFluff dying today; however, I do see SpyreX's case and have him as a suspect as well.
Do I really need to explain this? Seriously, you want to lynch me tomorrow, FINE... but this has just gotten out of hand. (Hint, look at the votes on me RIGHT before this is said).
Operative word in my post: plan. Which implies that if, for some reason neither a Manito lynch nor a LlamaFluff lynch are viable today, you are my other suspect of the day and I can push for your lynch today too if you rise above both of those people.

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:32 am

Post by armlx »

ThAdmiral wrote:Armlx and spyrex are such obvious scumbuddies.

I'll be away for the next two days. Catch ya later.
Logic plz.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”