Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1290, Morning Tweet wrote:Let's go..

1. NDMath
2. Taroumaru
3. Enchant
4. Titus
5. Skybird
6. Pooky
7. Yuki
8. Gamma Emerald
9. A50
10. Ari
11. Radical Rat
12. Dwlee99
13. Morning Tweet

Dwlee's posting EoD1 is something i liked which compounds with the role claim and their surprise at ppl thinking they would fakeclaim it. I've gone over that i agree with RR a ton and I want to say the wagons are +town for RR assuming my scumreads are closer to right than not

I find it more likely im missing something on skybird and they're town as opposed to titus being town

But I find ND/Tarou actively suspicious and Enchant i regularly forget is here and i at least have vouching for titus. ND i went over, Tarou is less actively bad per se more easily fakable. I also recall not liking their vote patterns

I have no idea how to read unwnd or pooky but he's so gosh darn cute so he has t hat going for him
Why am I middle-of-the-road if you think I’m outside my scumrange?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:23 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1224, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:0 days, 6 hours, 36 minutes
timer reminder
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:12 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 1262, Morning Tweet wrote: Tarou and ND are both a little below nullscum for me since i found their stances sort of convenient for scum although i obviously only put as much stock in that as i can for a D2 in a game like this.
What do you mean by convenient for scum?
In post 1267, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 811, NDMath wrote:Am feeling better about the Ari vote than I was earlier but still would prefer RR.

I'll be back a little before deadline in case nothing's hammered by then but the situation appears it'll be under control.
it doesn't feel like you were particularly concerned which wagon died -- which fits with my idea that most or all were town. Which also makes sense with how most of the game is low impact, i expect scum could get away with leading wagons easier.

Hey we're to the fake Inno on Ari. Originally I was like "okay well scum followed the vote without caring, why?" -- I am thinking it's because there's scum in the voters and both wagons were town. I guess that's not an earth shattering conclusion though but it makes sense given it seems this game is super fucking slow and people can plausibly be like "Whatever we just need to get something thru" without questioning much

I think if there were more town on RR there'd be a "Bullshit no way" response. Or if Ari were town and RR!scum there'd also have been a bullshit no way. But.. there wasn't.
At that point in time it seemed like Ari was for sure gonna die, being at seven votes and deadline very soon. It didn't seem like an awful outcome I guess, and I'm just not someone capable of persuading half the game.

I'm not comprehending why "if there was more town on RR matters"? I also disagree with the town!Ari and scum!RR conclusion in that DotW was both the second largest wagon and the wagon people switched to.

In post 1299, Skybird wrote:
In post 799, Gypyx wrote:
In post 795, Skybird wrote:
In post 788, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 1.13
Dragon Of The West (5) :
Aristophanes ; Titus ; Almost50 ; Skybird ; MegAzumaril
Radical Rat (4) :
Taroumatu ; Yuki Takeya ; Radical Rat ; NDmath
Almost50 (3) :
superbowl9 ; Radical Rat ; Gamma Emerald
Yuki Takeya (2) :
unwnd ; Dragon Of The West
Skybird (1) :
Kop

Not Voting (1) :
Dwlee99

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-10-03 10:06:01), it takes 9 votes to execute someone
@mod - you have Radical Rat listed twice, once on himself and once on Almost50. Is that correct?
nope, i'll correct when doing next VC, thanks for pointing it out
In post 1253, NDMath wrote:
In post 1238, Skybird wrote:
In post 811, NDMath wrote:Am feeling better about the Ari vote than I was earlier but still would prefer RR.
I'm confused by this statement ND. You were voting RR at the time, not Ari. But the statement almost sounds like your vote was on Ari. Can you talk about this?
the Ari vote as in the wagon occurring on Ari.
Still prefer RR as in I'm not switching my vote from RR to Ari.
But at the time you made post 811, the Ari wagon was gone. Vote count 1.13 was posted 12 hours before your post and it shows there was no Ari wagon.
If I didn't know better I would consider this a malicious lie.
Spoiler: Votes
In post 792, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Ari

i don't really like the alternatives
In post 796, unwnd wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes

Fine with going back here.
In post 798, Yuki Takeya wrote:VOTE: Ari
In post 800, Radical Rat wrote:I'd REALLY rather do A50, but...

VOTE: Aristophanes
In post 801, Taroumaru wrote:
Vote:Ari

Arf Arf
In post 805, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 782, Dwlee99 wrote:I still want ari dead
VOTE: Ari
In post 808, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: aristophanes
sighhh
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:12 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 1262, Morning Tweet wrote: Tarou and ND are both a little below nullscum for me since i found their stances sort of convenient for scum although i obviously only put as much stock in that as i can for a D2 in a game like this.

I'll be back a little before deadline in case nothing's hammered by then but the situation appears it'll be under control.
it doesn't feel like you were particularly concerned which wagon died -- which fits with my idea that most or all were town. Which also makes sense with how most of the game is low impact, i expect scum could get away with leading wagons easier.

Hey we're to the fake Inno on Ari. Originally I was like "okay well scum followed the vote without caring, why?" -- I am thinking it's because there's scum in the voters and both wagons were town. I guess that's not an earth shattering conclusion though but it makes sense given it seems this game is super fucking slow and people can plausibly be like "Whatever we just need to get something thru" without questioning much

I think if there were more town on RR there'd be a "Bullshit no way" response. Or if Ari were town and RR!scum there'd also have been a bullshit no way. But.. there wasn't.
At that point in time it seemed like Ari was for sure gonna die, being at seven votes and deadline very soon. It didn't seem like an awful outcome I guess, and I'm just not someone capable of persuading half the game.

I'm not comprehending why "if there was more town on RR matters"? I also disagree with the town!Ari and scum!RR conclusion in that DotW was both the second largest wagon and the wagon people switched to.

votecount 1.13
Dragon Of The West (5) :
Radical Rat (4) :
Almost50 (3) :
Yuki Takeya (2) :
Skybird (1) :
Kop

Not Voting (1) :
Dwlee99

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-10-03 10:06:01), it takes 9 votes to execute someone
@mod - you have Radical Rat listed twice, once on himself and once on Almost50. Is that correct?
I'm confused by this statement ND. You were voting RR at the time, not Ari. But the statement almost sounds like your vote was on Ari. Can you talk about this?
But at the time you made post 811, the Ari wagon was gone. Vote count 1.13 was posted 12 hours before your post and it shows there was no Ari wagon.

Arf Arf
sighhh
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:12 am

Post by NDMath »

votecount 1.13
Dragon Of The West (5) :
Radical Rat (4) :
Almost50 (3) :
Yuki Takeya (2) :
Skybird (1) :
Kop

Not Voting (1) :
Dwlee99

Arf Arf
sighhh
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:13 am

Post by NDMath »

Whoops my internet was being bad
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Skybird »

Darn, sorry NDmath. I thought the Ari wagon was before that.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1301, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1290, Morning Tweet wrote:Let's go..

1. NDMath
2. Taroumaru
3. Enchant
4. Titus
5. Skybird
6. Pooky
7. Yuki
8. Gamma Emerald
9. A50
10. Ari
11. Radical Rat
12. Dwlee99
13. Morning Tweet

Dwlee's posting EoD1 is something i liked which compounds with the role claim and their surprise at ppl thinking they would fakeclaim it. I've gone over that i agree with RR a ton and I want to say the wagons are +town for RR assuming my scumreads are closer to right than not

I find it more likely im missing something on skybird and they're town as opposed to titus being town

But I find ND/Tarou actively suspicious and Enchant i regularly forget is here and i at least have vouching for titus. ND i went over, Tarou is less actively bad per se more easily fakable. I also recall not liking their vote patterns

I have no idea how to read unwnd or pooky but he's so gosh darn cute so he has t hat going for him
Why am I middle-of-the-road if you think I’m outside my scumrange?
You're relatively kind of high. i dont have the familiarity others do and i wasnt yet sure my interpretation that you're obvious town was correct. RR has affirmed to me this is true though

I would probably put the cut-off line in between you and Yuki. Although Yuki is in a similar category so maybe above Yuki.

I think out of you/a50/yuki/mayyyybe ari i have max 1 wrong
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1303, NDMath wrote:

while you were voting Kop and RR got put to X-1 you were complacent with RR being lolhammered -- you also were fine with Dragon and I believe Ari. My point being that you don't seem to have a horse in the race. compare that to Dwlee end of day arguing with A50 and the dragon voters, I find it comes off better.

Whiteknighting is a thing too i suppose but that's usually something i invoke when i think the defense is bad or unfounded. Dwlee scrutinizing A50 was something i expected a lot more of and was understandable

Yeah I see the RR voters had already switched off now, I had that wrong.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

oh yeah and Gamma i don't actually know for a fact you're out of scumrange im just taking other's words for it which puts you more on par with Yuki/A50 than with my higher reads

i guess if i were being more diligent i'd investigate but that's not happening. If down the line this game gets more serious i'll review the players whose posts i glossed over more and get stronger reads than "this is consensus"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: NDMath
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Skybird »

Titus, thoughts on NDmath?

Pooky's timer has runout. Next post will be my ranking list.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Skybird »

1. Enchant
2. Taro
3. NDmath
4. Yuki
5. Gamma Emerald
6. Pooky
7. Ari
8. Titus
9. Morning Tweet
10. Almost50
11. RR
12. Dwlee99
13. Skybird
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Skybird »

I didn't think it would be possible to get people to post close to the same time.
GTKA Skybird!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1312, Skybird wrote:Titus, thoughts on NDmath?

Pooky's timer has runout. Next post will be my ranking list.
Deadline vote and I haven't seen them post
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

we're srsly coming up on deadline?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:56 am

1. Gamma Emerald
2. Titus
3. Ari
4. Almost50
5. Skybird
6. NDMath
7. Taro
8. RR
9. Dwlee99
10. Yuki
11. Enchant
12. Morning Tweet
13. Pooky
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1237, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 2.4
Radical Rat(2) :
Almost50 ; Taroumaru
Yuki Takeya (2) :
Titus ; Morning Tweet
Almost50 (1) :
Radical Rat
Morning Tweet (1) :
Dwlee99
Dwlee99 (1) :
Hated

Not Voting (8) : NDmath ; Yuki Takeya ; Aristophanes ; Gamma Emerald ; Enchant ; PookyTheMagicalBear ; Skybird

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-10-28 17:45:29), it takes 7 votes to execute someone
We still have time.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Skybird »

Pooky, how can you have Enchant so high on your list when he's only posted 2 or 3 times?
GTKA Skybird!

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:00 am

cuz im really good at this game
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

Oh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1316, Morning Tweet wrote:we're srsly coming up on deadline?
Not really, but at the rate this game's been running? Might be worth pretending we are
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Skybird »

I agree RR.

VOTE: enchant
GTKA Skybird!

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:21 pm

so far I only have 7 lists

I am missing lists from the following players:

Titus
Dwlee99
Yuki
Taroumaru
Aristophanes
Enchant

if I have missed your list please let me know and post it asap ty!
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”