Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 290, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 286, Toogeloo wrote:My opinion is that LLD saw she had IC and could barely contain herself, looking for literally anything to pick a fight just so she could go, "Hah!"

There's literally nothing in her claim to suggest scum Dunn, she just needs the bravado to sell it.
I'm so tired of you. Get over yourself. I confidently misread you in one game and now you're taking every opportunity to insult my intelligence. Are you just trying to bait me to get angry? Or is this just not giving a shit about how others feel?

I'm asking you to stop being a jerk and play the game.
That was a legit read and not intended as an insult.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 298, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 296, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 294, Dunnstral wrote:Mushshagana writes a lot of words but reaches no conclusions and doesn't talk about their reads beyond "I'm feeling it".
Toog's post is weird because they are focused on the IC and not in a good way.
Strangematter asked a pretty legitimate questionvthat deserves an answer rather than them being disregarded and called scum without explanation
Which SM question was that?
283; I believe this is not the first time somebody asked something like this and it feels like Mush slotted them as scum for that post
I am not sure 283 is as valid of a question towards Mush who as far as I know hasn't played with you before?

You could ask it to ME, but... I'm not going on meta either.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 293, Critter wrote:
In post 280, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 245, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Welp.

Calling Dunn flipping red. Regardless of flip, I also like the bears for scum right now.

Eyes on Critter, Something_Smart, StrangeMatter.
agreed the bears are prolly scum, most likely not for the reasons you have tho
Then what are you agreeing with here? I think this is where the train derailed? There’s no mention of Milk/Mocha and the only other person here is Mush?
“I also like the bears for scum right now”
Try reading.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It wasn't directed at Mush but my issue is that Mush seems to be calling them scum for that
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:43 am

In post 300, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 286, Toogeloo wrote:My opinion is that LLD saw she had IC and could barely contain herself, looking for literally anything to pick a fight just so she could go, "Hah!"

There's literally nothing in her claim to suggest scum Dunn, she just needs the bravado to sell it.
I'm so tired of you. Get over yourself. I confidently misread you in one game and now you're taking every opportunity to insult my intelligence. Are you just trying to bait me to get angry? Or is this just not giving a shit about how others feel?

Okay well, your legit read is wrong and insulting, because that level of play is arrogant and pointless.

And saying it wasn't intended as an insult it really hard to belied when you say stuff like "looking for literally anything to pick a fight". That's insulting.

I used my IC status to find something suspicious, put a magnifying glass on it, and then reveal myself as IC to remove myself from the suspicion pool and push content forward. Dunn just did the scummiest thing first.

I explained all of this after my claim. You saying what you said here is at BEST a bad faith insulting interpretation of my play.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay that was harsh, sorry
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:44 am

In post 303, Dunnstral wrote:It wasn't directed at Mush but my issue is that Mush seems to be calling them scum for that
Okay then, so let's get clarification from Mush.

Mush, are you saying SM is scum for post 283 and/or other posts, and if so, can you provide some elaboration/elucidation on that matter?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:45 am

In post 302, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Calling Dunn flipping red. Regardless of flip, I also like the bears for scum right now.

Then what are you agreeing with here? I think this is where the train derailed? There’s no mention of Milk/Mocha and the only other person here is Mush?
Try reading.
2 notches back on the sass meter.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Critter »

Try reading.
Harsh but fair. Deserved.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Why are you focused on the ic though?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:47 am

In post 308, Critter wrote:

Try reading.
Harsh but fair. Deserved.
Sure, though the confusion about people using pet names that you don't have access to isn't really your fault.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Towelie »

With a fresh head today trying to take a more holistic approach toward the game, well, I don't have a very good feeling about it. I still don't know about dunn.

I think gamma is probably town, I'm starting to come around on critter town i think but that's mostly gut around how they handled the mush inquiries earlier.

Other than that this game is full of people who don't emit intentions very much early, are being deliberately close to chest, or have been mostly nonentities. If it comes down to it I am probably keen to sheep LLD d1.

I am a little worried we're seeing tenet pooky because this is how he approached coming over to inverted from forward (the appearance of wanting to engage vs actually wanting to engage - hence the "i'm around for 3 minutes and then i leave" kind of behavior)

-b
f the steelers
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:50 am

In post 311, Towelie wrote:With a fresh head today trying to take a more holistic approach toward the game, well, I don't have a very good feeling about it. I still don't know about dunn.

I think gamma is probably town, I'm starting to come around on critter town i think but that's mostly gut around how they handled the mush inquiries earlier.

Other than that this game is full of people who don't emit intentions very much early, are being deliberately close to chest, or have been mostly nonentities. If it comes down to it I am probably keen to sheep LLD d1.

I am a little worried we're seeing tenet pooky because this is how he approached coming over to inverted from forward (the appearance of wanting to engage vs actually wanting to engage - hence the "i'm around for 3 minutes and then i leave" kind of behavior)

-b
I would totally be willing to shine a spotlight in Pooky/Noraa's face and see what falls out. I'm not done with Dunn yet and don't want ALL the pressure to evaporate there but...

Yeah Pooky/Noraa is not impressing me at ALL.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 304, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Okay well, your legit read is wrong and insulting, because that level of play is arrogant and pointless.

And saying it wasn't intended as an insult it really hard to belied when you say stuff like "looking for literally anything to pick a fight". That's insulting.

I used my IC status to find something suspicious, put a magnifying glass on it, and then reveal myself as IC to remove myself from the suspicion pool and push content forward. Dunn just did the scummiest thing first.

I explained all of this after my claim. You saying what you said here is at BEST a bad faith insulting interpretation of my play.
Your actions suggested otherwise, but I'm not trying to pick a fight. My observation stands, especially since you admitted to attacking the first thing you saw that was suspicious. It only further adds credit to my read. You wanted to to out your IC status just to make someone else look worse, and you attacked the first thing you saw.

It doesn't make you right, though.

Dunn has already done more things outside his usual scum meta, but you are committed because you don't like to change your mind, I suspect because you think it makes you look weak, and you want to use your IC status as muscle, so you can't appear weak.

Who do you town read right now?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 300, Toogeloo wrote:That was a legit read and not intended as an insult.
But she’s confirmed town, why do you give a shit about her motivations?
<Embrace The Void>

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 309, Dunnstral wrote:Why are you focused on the ic though?
Just having a conversation. Not every post needs to be an argument as to make the other person appear scummy.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 312, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 311, Towelie wrote:With a fresh head today trying to take a more holistic approach toward the game, well, I don't have a very good feeling about it. I still don't know about dunn.

-b
I would totally be willing to shine a spotlight in Pooky/Noraa's face and see what falls out. I'm not done with Dunn yet and don't want ALL the pressure to evaporate there but...

Yeah Pooky/Noraa is not impressing me at ALL.
Pooky reminds me of Bloodstained right now. Noraa is really quiet which is unusual.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:54 am

In post 297, Dunnstral wrote:Aso Toog can you explain your read on me?
Answer this, Toog. You said Dunn has done things outside his scum meta. What are those, explicitly?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 314, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 300, Toogeloo wrote:That was a legit read and not intended as an insult.
Because she is an IC, people will be more inclined to sheep instead of think for themselves. LLD isn't a follower, and people will take advantage of that, and she needs to be told when she is probably wrong, or at least have a devil's advocate to open up other possibilities.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

He's not lurking, and he claimed flavor. Scum Dunn doesn't fight the status quo.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Towelie »

There _wasn't_ a status quo at that poiint; it was literally his first post.

-b
f the steelers
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:58 am

In post 313, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 304, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Your actions suggested otherwise, but I'm not trying to pick a fight. My observation stands, especially since you admitted to attacking the first thing you saw that was suspicious. It only further adds credit to my read. You wanted to to out your IC status just to make someone else look worse, and you attacked the first thing you saw.

It doesn't make you right, though.

Dunn has already done more things outside his usual scum meta, but you are committed because you don't like to change your mind, I suspect because you think it makes you look weak, and you want to use your IC status as muscle, so you can't appear weak.

Who do you town read right now?
You don't fucking know me. You don't know who I am, you don't know why I do things and more fucking importantly you don't know the kinds of fucking struggles I have had to fight uphill to be respected in Mafia games as a fucking transwoman.

This shit you are writing is insulting, harmful and bullshit. You have no concept of my motivation or why I do what I do. I have ACTIVELY been searching for other suspects than Dunn and even talking to Dunn about Dunn's reads WHILE STILL SUSPECTING HIM.

My playstyle is a lot more in depth and careful than you give me any credit for, and I have been dealing with people like you all my fucking life, in and out of mafia.

I want you to kindly stop insulting me, stop trying to assess how much of a bad player or person I am and either leave me alone or play the fucking game.

I'm so tired of having to deal with this shit.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:59 am

In post 318, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 314, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Because she is an IC, people will be more inclined to sheep instead of think for themselves. LLD isn't a follower, and people will take advantage of that, and she needs to be told when she is probably wrong, or at least have a devil's advocate to open up other possibilities.
Yes, I'm aware scum are going to try and shift my opinions and guide me somewhere. You're not helping that, you're just making me want to kill you by being every jerk who has ever decided that I wasn't good enough or smart enough to hold my own weight in my life.

Take a long look in the mirror, for the love of god.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Jesus Fucking Christ, I'm not attacking you as a person, LLD. I'm stating my observations of your playstyle.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:00 am

Like NONE of your posting has been trying to convince me Dunn is town. I had to ACTIVELY POKE AT YOU AND ASK YOU WHY DUNN IS TOWN.

And you gave me a 1 line answer, while you spend paragraphs shitting on me.

And you wonder why I won't listen to you.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”