skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:32 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3948, Taly wrote:
In post 3943, Dwlee99 wrote:You were hypothesizing me scum in the pink chat I thought...
In post 3944, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay NVM your first thing there was saying you "feel better" about me there
Skitter
susses me a good bit at this point.
i don't remember you wanting dunn at all
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Taly »

WHAT?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Taly »

HAVE YOU READ ME AT ALL THIS GAME?
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Taly »

BRB rushing to computer
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:33 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3949, skitter30 wrote:(also pointing out that it doesn't seem particularly likely that you're actually gonna get flipped here, so not sure what you're worrying about ...)
i think it's more up in the air than many believe and i am covering my bases in the event you get what you want
free crypto
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Taly »

I've actively pressured
Dunn/b] since Event 1
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3955, petapan wrote:
In post 3949, skitter30 wrote:(also pointing out that it doesn't seem particularly likely that you're actually gonna get flipped here, so not sure what you're worrying about ...)
i think it's more up in the air than many believe and i am covering my bases in the event you get what you want
fair enough
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3942, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3937, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2556, Dwlee99 wrote:ulyana
Ydrasse
SirCakez
Infinity 324
Toogeloo
Dunnstral

Here's a list of people I'd be cool shooting each other today. I vaguely remember townreading the other people the last time I was actually thinking about the game, but I don't feel super confident in this poe.
In post 3048, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
I think we should do this
In post 3070, Dwlee99 wrote:Can we put infinity and Dunnstral in the shootout please?
In post 3166, Dwlee99 wrote:Stop this shit fight and flip infinity/dunn please. Cakez is town for agreeing with me on both of these reads
In post 3174, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm gonna try a pooky trick: this day phase should end by page 130, preferably with Dunn and infinity being the ones shooting each other. If you disagree, stop doing so
not sure what you're point is, i've been calling you town for quite a long while
you voted Dwlee during the setup for the Russian roulette duel at one point? Tbf reading through 130+ pages in 4 days does not give me a good impression of how extensive "a long while" is time-wise tho
In post 3465, Gammagooey wrote: SKITTER can you give me like a timeline/summary of who you were suspecting and how strongly through events 1-3? (also I might just call them days 1 and 2 later because that feels correct to me)
I still want this when you have time btw. I don't really understand your read progression on either of peta or infinity at the moment and going through some of your thoughts about them (and any other strong reads) from previous days would help me out a lot with that
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:38 am

Post by ulyana »

In post 3947, petapan wrote:
peta [3]:
infinity[1], skitter[1], toog[1]

infinity [4]:
peta[1], dwlee[2], cakez[1]

pass: gamma

this is my informal VC, i could assume how certain people will vote but don't want to without a hard verbal commitment

i would like it if people could out their vote if they're decided
if vote occurred right now i’d vote for infinity yea but I think this vote count thing kinda negative value even though i get the accountability aspect
j'aurai disparu
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Taly »

In post 182, Taly wrote:
In post 173, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 159, Taly wrote:Or, you could be town with a motive closer to mine in similarity.
And your motive is what?
Hint: How does town win this game?

I just love to play with my hand close to the fire. ;)
In post 177, Dunnstral wrote:We should proceed as if whoever we are voting for will die

And if they don't die, we can do something different with the rest of the day
I'll concede if the majority agrees with this approach, but I'd rather not to.
In post 1086, Taly wrote:
In post 1081, ulyana wrote:
In post 1078, Taly wrote:I believe Gamma is at L2.

Let's please keep in mind of the, state L1 and intention to hammer before EoD occurs, if it does.
would also be nice to leash gamma emerald to eliminate someone who is not me if the throne is a kingmaker type deal on account of this entire push feeling like it might be preemptively designed to explain him doing so
I agree with leashing him in some form.... everything after the "who" part is where you lost me.
In post 1082, Dunnstral wrote:

Let's please keep in mind of the, state L1 and intention to hammer before EoD occurs, if it does.
There are no power roles so there's no real reason to do this
I disagree. What if someone had a thought or question they wanted to get out before EoD? I mean, it's unrealistic to have everybody approve of when to end the day

But I've certainly seen many votes reach capacity before I was ready for EoD and they don't historically play out to my preference.

I voice this out of courtesy.
In post 1438, Taly wrote:
In post 1430, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1420, Dunnstral wrote:Gamma had an opportunity to vote himself into the chair though.
In post 1421, Dunnstral wrote:So the theory that they are playing to get into the chair is probably incorrect regardless (though that doesn't necessarily make him town because the chair isn't necessarily or even likely to be good)

I hate this from Dunnstral

100 points for anyone who can figure out why I hate this
Dunn
presumes that scum-
Gamma
would want the chair and therefore could be informed?
In post 1459, Taly wrote:I want to flip Uly and Dunn now.
In post 1469, Taly wrote:
In post 1423, Dunnstral wrote:What happened to the multiple people who were willing to hammer Gamma?
In post 1464, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1438, Taly wrote:
In post 1430, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1420, Dunnstral wrote:Gamma had an opportunity to vote himself into the chair though.
In post 1421, Dunnstral wrote:So the theory that they are playing to get into the chair is probably incorrect regardless (though that doesn't necessarily make him town because the chair isn't necessarily or even likely to be good)

I hate this from Dunnstral

100 points for anyone who can figure out why I hate this
Dunn
presumes that scum-
Gamma
would want the chair and therefore could be informed?
I'm not presuming anything, I'm responding to the idea that scum gamma was trying to get into the chair. I'm pointing out that he had a chance to get into the chair if he wanted to.
Then your confusion with
Gamma
not getting flipped perplexes me even further. What even is your read of the slot and why were you interested in ending this event phase quickly?
In post 1480, Taly wrote:
In post 1472, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not sure what you're getting at but I never said any of that.
Then why was it painful to call attention to the vote counter? I'm trying to understand the benefit to a quicker elimination on
Gamma
was.
ulyana wrote:
In post 1470, Taly wrote:I don't receive much from your posts to be honest. Some of your opinions and ideas come from a mindset that seems more survivalistic than solving.
okay well i'm town who would like to play future minigames and am not particularly strong at solving without information and currently your method of sorting me is flipping me so maybe try something else
This is exactly my point.

You expect me to know your alignment to be town but that is unclear. Don't you think it's more productive for you to tell me your current POV of the game even if you're not confident in it?
In post 1488, Taly wrote:
In post 1086, Taly wrote:
In post 1081, ulyana wrote:

would also be nice to leash gamma emerald to eliminate someone who is not me if the throne is a kingmaker type deal on account of this entire push feeling like it might be preemptively designed to explain him doing so
I agree with leashing him in some form.... everything after the "who" part is where you lost me.
In post 1082, Dunnstral wrote:

There are no power roles so there's no real reason to do this
I disagree. What if someone had a thought or question they wanted to get out before EoD? I mean, it's unrealistic to have everybody approve of when to end the day

But I've certainly seen many votes reach capacity before I was ready for EoD and they don't historically play out to my preference.

I voice this out of courtesy.
In post 1090, Dunnstral wrote:Not every mafia game needs to be painful
Then what was this post aimed at? Not my reply?
In post 1496, Taly wrote:
In post 1491, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1488, Taly wrote:Then what was this post aimed at? Not my reply?
No that wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at Prism and Gamma.
All right then!

In post 1658, Taly wrote:
Dunn
is a good person to chair imo but it's partially why he's been so absent. I don't think I'd get much from his flip. He feels LHF. Does someone have a meta-take?
In post 1949, Taly wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 1956, Taly wrote:Outside of
Gamma V Galron
Pooky
directed majority of his attention, more so EoD, to
Saber/Dunn/Peta
. I think that contributed to his NK.
In post 1968, Taly wrote:We won't know the benefit.
In post 1965, Gamma Emerald wrote:Trust these people until the end of time: Taly, Infinity, Skitter, Ydrasse, Sircakez
Good folks to keep around: Gypyx, Petapan
Could do with a touching-up: Dunnstral, Dwlee, Ulyana
Remove them from the premises: Saber, Galron, Toogeloo

I think I’m sitting somewhere around here?
FYI I kinda felt like Saber’s response to my question about the progression on me felt a little sus
I'd drop
Peta, Ydra, and Dunn
all down a tier.
In post 2009, Taly wrote:
In post 2006, Galron wrote:
In post 1988, Taly wrote:Want to join my cause,
Galron
? ;)
Your cause of pressuring Cakez?
Voting Dunn
In post 2028, Taly wrote:Haha. I want
Dunn and Peta
to be the duelists.
In post 2114, Taly wrote:I'm mindmelding strongly with
Saber
. I think it's best I lean in and refrain from suspicion here. I did notice that she hasn't touched my recent posts on her.

I think I'd prefer
peta
over
Dunn
at the moment. I did not like his interaction with
Galron
at all.
In post 2120, Taly wrote:
In post 2112, Saber wrote:Despite my qualms, the amount of effort and being top poster by a long shot is quite unlikely to come from a stagehand, though. Contestants dominate that statistic a lot. I may just dislike his erratic playstyle.
Do you find a benefit of the doubt with slots like
Dunn/Peta/Galron
?
In post 2130, Taly wrote:Also, I have absolutely no clue if
Dunn
is reading this game beyond every two or third post that mentions him.

This isn't a slight at all, I just can't feel compelled to think he's town because he's returned to the exact same conversations as the previous game phases, and has added no additional content. The coasting feels scummy because it has worked in his favor.
In post 2132, Taly wrote:
In post 2118, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2106, Saber wrote:Most vocal stagehand or suspicions from Pooky I can see are on Gamma, Dunnstral, and petapan. He also supported a S-S theory for the two leading wagons.
just gonna point out that even though i townread gamma at this point we technically we haven't really seen anything that disproves s/s

if they were actually svs wagons picking your partner and then sabotaging the flip is a great way to make you look unaligned in that situation
While I agree with this, a
Gamma/Galron
duel feels both like something scum would predict and a rehash from the chair vote. I'd like to see new contestants in the hot seat.
In post 2762, Taly wrote:
Dunn
feels closer to town than earlier this phase. But I just don't like the taste of two scumreads I pushed on relatively lukewarm slots to diminish so quickly.
In post 2802, Taly wrote:
In post 2800, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2759, Taly wrote:Unwnd, if you're going to rip into my soul, type quicker.

I got a curfew.
Also sorry but what does this mean wrt how ur reading unwnd?
I took his last post of "but actually" as a "will get to you
Taly
ASAP."
In post 2801, skitter30 wrote:I felt his mortal-kombat reaction just now doesnt come from scum-him
Dunn wouod also be a good vote
VOTE: Dunn

Teamwork makes the dreamwork.

Dunn
, do something.
In post 2923, Taly wrote:
In post 2871, petapan wrote:VOTE: sircakez

taly get back here

In post 2763, Taly wrote:
Peta's
latest reply to me was sound, though.
i just want to say, i appreciate you this game, as the only person on the playerlist i had no familiarity with you've been a delight, and i'm sorry if my earlier aggression was offputting (i know it was...probably uncharitable to galron and unfortunate. but some of that is that this is a game where not everything people say can be taken at face value)

i do not want you to feel like you are frozen out this game because i hate when that happens to me as town

and i feel as though you are quite likely to be town and if it's possible i want to reconcile the issues you have with me and see if we can work things out
Consider this reconciled. :D I just wanted to know that you took my suspicion in good faith. Playing with you has been nice as well.

Why is
Cakez
the optimal vote over
Dunn
?
In post 3176, Taly wrote:Can the scum on
unwnd's
wagon start bussing whatever partner(s) that reside in
{Cakez/Dunn}
?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Taly »

I've had SOME interactions with
Dunn
where I reconsidered him, was pacified by his replies to me in the moment, and was focused on other players-

But
Dunn
is a slot that I've suspected a lot this game, and placed unnecessary attention on.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Taly »

In post 3961, Taly wrote:I've had SOME interactions with
Dunn
where I reconsidered him, was pacified by his replies to me in the moment, and was focused on other players-

But
Dunn
is a slot that I've suspected a lot this game, and placed unnecessary attention on.
This is against the argument that I'd be scum with him, as some people have already seemed to either not be fond of my progression on him or... in
skitter's
case... didn't pay attention I guess.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3349, Morning Tweet wrote:
"The Fateful Duel Ends!"

Decision 3.1.FINAL
Remaining Pulls:

Toogeloo:
Survives

Dunnstral:
Eliminated
[/mech]

Now playing..

Tia - Deal with the devil

                        
▶ ❚❚ ──────────────────────────────●  4:44 / 4:44
                       
Toog probably town from this, I think. Two dueling scums seems unlikely.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3963, Harley Quinn wrote:Toog probably town from this, I think. Two dueling scums seems unlikely.
toog + harley ship it
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3876, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 3871, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 3867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3842, Dwlee99 wrote:Dunn gets in duel with or without infinity
That raises another question: with Saber probably being town, scum!finity would have been shifting the wagon into their buddy earlier?
Get that right. YW.
Why is my slot getting pushed? Gamma are you really this terrible at reading me?
I forgor who you are (I think you told me in Dark Waltz)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Taly »

In post 3952, Taly wrote:WHAT?
In post 3953, Taly wrote:HAVE YOU READ ME AT ALL THIS GAME?
In post 3954, Taly wrote:BRB rushing to computer
Oof, I'm trying not to do all-caps in games anymore. Sorry!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

sheesh

Harley I know you've got an ungodly amount of reading in front of you and I don't/won't begrudge you for skipping around, but "two dueling scum is unlikely" is some of the laziest analysis I've heard in a while

Maybe start 10/15 pages back from the duel participants getting chosen and read from there? Or start with the blue PT where Infinity was chosen as an execution nominee for this event and see if you get any reads from that?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Taly »

I think
Infinity/Peta
could use some hugs right now. :)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3926, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3925, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3920, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3913, Dwlee99 wrote:I want skitter after infinity regardless of infinity's alignment I think
such garbage
I don't want y'all in ELO with me even if you're town
the fuck did i do wrong?
Oh my goooood

INFINITY IS TOWN
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Taly »

Also my tonal range has been officially broken.

Taly
is no longer a force of elegance, that mask is shattered now.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Taly »

In post 3969, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3926, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3925, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3920, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3913, Dwlee99 wrote:I want skitter after infinity regardless of infinity's alignment I think
such garbage
I don't want y'all in ELO with me even if you're town
the fuck did i do wrong?
Oh my goooood

INFINITY IS TOWN
I'm going to need a hug because I'm increasingly not wanting either limmed. :(
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3965, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3876, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 3871, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 3867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3842, Dwlee99 wrote:Dunn gets in duel with or without infinity
That raises another question: with Saber probably being town, scum!finity would have been shifting the wagon into their buddy earlier?
Get that right. YW.
Why is my slot getting pushed? Gamma are you really this terrible at reading me?
I forgor who you are (I think you told me in Dark Waltz)
Oh yes, your partner wound up being scum in that. I don’t recall outing my alt in that game to anyone but I think Alisae might have guessed? But if you have any idea, please don’t out it.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3940, Taly wrote:
In post 3932, Dwlee99 wrote:Another inconsistency with Skitter's "infinity is town because Dunn vote!" Thing when I voted Dunn way before that and was pushing him to be part of the duel very hard
Actually yeah

You and I WERE the strongest pushers on
Dunn
Event 2.
I’m pretty sure most of the time I was pushing Dunn as well
I did try to put Saber against Toog at one point but that was because unwnd wanted a saber flip
<Embrace The Void>

Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3967, Gammagooey wrote:sheesh

Harley I know you've got an ungodly amount of reading in front of you and I don't/won't begrudge you for skipping around, but "two dueling scum is unlikely" is some of the laziest analysis I've heard in a while

Maybe start 10/15 pages back from the duel participants getting chosen and read from there? Or start with the blue PT where Infinity was chosen as an execution nominee for this event and see if you get any reads from that?
Well, in general, when you have two wagons and one flips scum, the cw tends to be town. I’ve seen very few games with two competing scum wagons.

Okay, thanks for the tip, I’ll do that.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”