Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3121, DkKoba wrote:can someone explain why TIL is town, because they havent receieved much pressure thus far and I wanna know what the deal is with that slot - i dont wanna hear meta arguments because nancy is good enough to break meta when needed.

just tinfoiling, but i wanna be thorough.
Sorry to disappoint you but
Meta
Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Truth Innuendos Lies »

In post 3123, Dwlee99 wrote:T3 getting yeeted every game like
Do you think he’s town?

~I
Hydra of Marashu=TRUTH, Auro=LIES and Nancy Drew 39=INNUENDOS

We can handle the truth, can you?
Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:13 am

In post 3124, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3122, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 3121, DkKoba wrote:can someone explain why TIL is town, because they havent receieved much pressure thus far and I wanna know what the deal is with that slot - i dont wanna hear meta arguments because nancy is good enough to break meta when needed.

Hello, I led the D1 wagon on scum, what are you smoking?

~I
I am sharing my thoughts, even if they might be viewed as bad with the game, is that an issue?
Again, see above. :lol:

Like, this is really silly since it’s obvious you’re town, so I’m not interested in towncasing myself.

~I

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3125, Wisdom wrote:

Meta
meta is too vague - something about the meta matters.

mind you i have not really read nancy's ISO, I just am wary that auro is dodging this game because i know he hates playing scum.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Critter »

In post 3127, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 3124, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3122, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:

Hello, I led the D1 wagon on scum, what are you smoking?

~I
I am sharing my thoughts, even if they might be viewed as bad with the game, is that an issue?
Again, see above. :lol:

Like, this is really silly since it’s obvious you’re town, so I’m not interested in towncasing myself.

~I
Silly question who is I?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

v/la till monday
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

I is nancy
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Critter »

In post 3131, Wisdom wrote:I is nancy
Thank ye kindly sir. :) I like when hydras are labeled so I know who says what as something said by one head may be lock scum but another head lock town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3128, DkKoba wrote:

Meta

mind you i have not really read nancy's ISO, I just am wary that auro is dodging this game because i know he hates playing scum.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That sounds like major BS.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

They have it in their sig
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I just played scum!Auro, he doesn’t mind it at all.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

i played with scum auro in team mafia and i had to coax him into doing stuff. can do work but needs coaching etc.

which tbh - actually destroys my tinfoil because its a hydra :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3131, Wisdom wrote:I is nancy
I cc
retired
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Meta

He’s not and no. Read CoD, he was barely present in that too.

Unless this is some wild gambit to protect us from the NK, you could choose to protect us or not but until you do your research and due diligence, I’m not going to continue to engage.

Do you agree on T3? Yay or neigh and why, is all I literally care about discussing.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:31 am

In post 3138, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Meta

Unless this is some wild gambit to protect us from the NK, you could choose to protect us or not but until you do your research and due diligence, I’m not going to continue to engage.

Do you agree on T3? Yay or neigh and why, is all I literally care about discussing.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

He actually was part of a scum hydra and replaced in on his main after his hydra buddy flaked in PYP: HoS_S
<Embrace The Void>

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Critter »

In post 3134, Wisdom wrote:They have it in their sig
Oh that’s what that means lmao
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3138, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Meta

i tbh really prefer the sleepykrew slot over T3 because i cant read t3 because he is awkward as hell playstyle wise and this is how he reacts to pressure regardless of alignment.

tbh i think his bulk up ability might just be a strongman so yeah .
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It could be both BP and Strongman
Bulk Up increases Attack and Defense
<Embrace The Void>

Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:43 am

Not entirely opposed but Critter just replaced in and I’d like some time to accurately parse them. I think town!T3 cares alot more about where he places his vote and I thought his EoD push on Gamma seemed fake. I just think he’s the best elim based on that plus Gypyx associatives. He isn’t elimed in every game either. In my newbie game, scum NK’d him. So it just feels like he doesn’t really care about this game but if people can convince me he’s town, I’ll happily unvote.

So we don’t have to rush this vote, we still have lots of time.

~I

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Critter »

In post 3144, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:Not entirely opposed but Critter just replaced in and I’d like some time to accurately parse them. I think town!T3 cares alot more about where he places his vote and I thought his EoD push on Gamma seemed fake. I just think he’s the best elim based on that plus Gypyx associatives. He isn’t elimed in every game either. In my newbie game, scum NK’d him. So it just feels like he doesn’t really care about this game but if people can convince me he’s town, I’ll happily unvote.

~I
While we have a lot of time there’s literally more than 100 pages. I will poke and prod around but I think town is in the right direction right now based on the flips so I kinda just want to sheep until next day.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3144, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:Not entirely opposed but Critter just replaced in and I’d like some time to accurately parse them. I think town!T3 cares alot more about where he places his vote and I thought his EoD push on Gamma seemed fake. I just think he’s the best elim based on that plus Gypyx associatives. He isn’t elimed in every game either. In my newbie game, scum NK’d him. So it just feels like he doesn’t really care about this game but if people can convince me he’s town, I’ll happily unvote.

~I
you have a whole ass slot in SK to parse why the fuck are we falling into the common pitfall of "trust replacements more" here?
retired
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Critter »

Slight correction: my slot didn’t use any of the Miller shit and I have evolved so no millering! Sorry!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wat
<Embrace The Void>

Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:54 am

In post 3146, DkKoba wrote:

~I
you have a whole ass slot in SK to parse why the fuck are we falling into the common pitfall of "trust replacements more" here?
You know what, maybe I should rethink this.

UNVOTE:

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=83926&user_select%5B%5D=34654

Auro was Pluto.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”