Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Towelie »

i am somehow quickly 180ing to town on noraa and i can't explain it super well yet and thisisfine.jepg

-b
f the steelers
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077713#p13077713]post 392[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 381, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are you at null or scum wrt me?
Your scum read on me is pretty dumb. Pooky's always right. U scum scum.
Eh, it’s not exactly well reasoned but I haven’t seen a town post from your hydra yet so idc, I’ll put out lame points however much I want :D
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Towelie »

In post 398, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:implying our lord and savior baja blast isn't the protagonist?
fuck baja blast

-b[oth of us]
f the steelers
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077726#p13077726]post 397[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 386, Dunnstral wrote:What you pointed out was good and it doesn't make sense from them
?????????? ur making no sense. ur not snarky. u give a shit about what people think about your alignment. u scum scum boi
This post makes no sense
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Milk & Mocha »

In post 400, Towelie wrote:i am somehow quickly 180ing to town on noraa and i can't explain it super well yet and thisisfine.jepg

-b
If Dunn flips scum, I will willing be pocketed by you. If not, you can await your ultimate doom when I get my cop guilty on you.
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Milk & Mocha »

In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077713#p13077713]post 392[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
Eh, it’s not exactly well reasoned but I haven’t seen a town post from your hydra yet so idc, I’ll put out lame points however much I want :D
You enjoy your good days while they last. When Pooky gets back and kicks your ass hard, your scum buddies are gonna have to bus you hard.
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Towelie »

thy flesh consumed still one of the best map packs ever

-b
f the steelers
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Towelie »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077743#p13077743]post 405[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
You enjoy your good days while they last. When Pooky gets back and kicks your ass hard, your scum buddies are gonna have to bus you hard.
Why are you guys scumreading gamma
f the steelers
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Towelie, why do you guys townread Mush?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 407, Towelie wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13077743#p13077743]post 405[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
Why are you guys scumreading gamma
Only reason given so far is OMGUS which hilarious given Noraa has also called me scum for TRing her rather recently. So either she’s scum or off her rocker.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Milk & Mocha »

In post 407, Towelie wrote:Why are you guys scumreading gamma
Pooky said it's right so it's right. Gamma is always scum in my eyes but Pooky's agreement means Gamma really do be scum here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t wanna have to do this but I will clown on you if you keep this up
<Embrace The Void>

Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Towelie »

In post 408, Dunnstral wrote:Towelie, why do you guys townread Mush?
The reaction thinking you were hammered

I panicked myself and had to check with Bork that it wasn’t a hammer
f the steelers
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Towelie »

In post 408, Dunnstral wrote:Towelie, why do you guys townread Mush?
that's notty's read so i'll defer to him on it

only thing i really have is consistency of trajectory on critter once she thought dunn was flipping (went from town to 'uhhhhhh' which is what i'd have done) and i acknowledge that's pretty much nothing; i don't have much else there since she's being deliberately obfuscatory

-b
f the steelers
Milk & Mocha
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Milk & Mocha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Milk & Mocha »

In post 411, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t wanna have to do this but I will clown on you if you keep this up
Ok! More content for Pooky to destroy you with!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 110, E. M. M. I. wrote:Just curious; how popular is/was Mountain Dew DEW*S*A?
It was one of the last ones I tried before I started calorie counting and i really liked it. It was like sparkling berry, reminded me a little of whiteout which I guess makes sense because it was a mixture of whiteout code red and voltage
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why was that a town reaction though?

They weren't scumreading me before that point, and kind of got locked into scumreading me after - something which they still haven't explained for all the words they type. And they prefer to vote strangematter here even though they seemed pretty confident that I was flipping red (I am but not the kind you're hoping for).
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Subject: Open 816: C9++ || Game Over
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Town: Pooky - Best Bird - Gypyx

Probably Town: Dwleee - A50

Townfeels: Kerset - Datisi - Heavenx

Scumfeels: Skitter-Hydra - Cakeboi - Gamma Emerald
*clown noses honking*
<Embrace The Void>

Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Towelie »

Give me a moment and I’ll take a look at it more in depth.
f the steelers
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 359, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 335, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Also, as ever, I have other reasons I have no intention of revealing at this time. I'll remind the list that my vote is on StrangeMatter and move forward.
You have no reason to be this secretive, this feels performative.
In post 335, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Now, moving from that, I find it funny that Critter was accusing me of drawing attention away from Dunnstral vs LLD (note: those two were not active at that time!) when I was gathering player reactions, but appeared to be doing the same thing here as regards Toogeloo vs LLD, while those two were in fact active. There's another component too, the good ol' "let's you and them fight", pitting me as scum vs. innocent StrangeMatter while maintaining a distance from the interaction themselves. Note the distinction of drawing attention to myself and another player during a lull then, versus Critter placing the spotlight on two other players while remaining conveniently outside of the beam in the middle of an ongoing back and forth most recently.

My eye remains on you, Critter. This time, it's all on you that this happened, not a misunderstanding of what happened in the thread.
In post 337, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Apologies, I just doublechecked and it appears I confused you and Dunnstral, who is absolutely shining a spotlight on me and StrangeMatter while avoiding the beam. Incredibly weird mistake to make too, because you didn't have any spotlight on you at all and you didn't even mention StrangeMatter. I got no excuse at all, my brain just flubbed it.
A misunderstanding of this level doesn't really make sense. At the very least, it doesn't feel like you are giving Critter/Myself a fair shake, it feels like you already know what opinion you want to have.

Also, 337 is incorrect, I'm not avoiding anything or shining a spotlight on StrangeMatter

Fos: MUSHSHAGANA
Dunn, you even played with me in Popcorn. Come on. I'm always obfuscating shit, playing multiple games with a given post, and manipulating openly and with a wink and a nod. Less in that particular game, because I was completely drowned by stress, unmedicated and literally in an unheated basement for the back half of my time playing it, but it was still something I repeatedly said: "I'm doing this and explaining nothing" in various wordings.

This just reeks of scumflail. Yeah, you're my target for this dayphase probably. But I want to keep leaning on StrangeMatter for content.

I'll answer your prior question shortly, in the best way I know how. It'd be a bit large to do in this post.
E. M. M. I.
E. M. M. I.
Townie
E. M. M. I.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by E. M. M. I. »

Today was very taxing for me so I will get to this game in depth tomorrow. I will answer the question directed at me though.
My theory was that Lady Lambdadelta was trying to pick something to build pressure on a random person in an attempt to move the game forward. That is why I did not want to announce my theory, since pressuring while announcing that I am joining in the pressure is kinda awkward. What happened afterwards clearly disproved my theory though.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

On pg 5 seems to me Dunn claimed Code Red truthfully, LLD saw it and thought it would be believable for Cabd to make Code Red a scum role, but she didnt realize that town gets mtn dew flavors. Now she's claiming her role cant exist if town only gets mtn dew flavors and my guess is that's because she rolled a competitor and didnt connect that town would all be the tennessee original

VOTE: LLD
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

welp kyouko is town
<Embrace The Void>

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Meh. It's +town but not conclusive. Funny though.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Towelie »

In post 416, Dunnstral wrote:Why was that a town reaction though?

They weren't scumreading me before that point, and kind of got locked into scumreading me after - something which they still haven't explained for all the words they type. And they prefer to vote strangematter here even though they seemed pretty confident that I was flipping red (I am but not the kind you're hoping for).
She wasn’t explicitly townreading you either, though? She kinda said she was keeping an eye on you, and frankly your reaction after LLD confirmed herself felt kinda icky to me as well, so it’s in the realm of believable that her read went south like that?

And multiple people aren’t explaining their reads this game and it’s a bit of an eye roll but I know I’ve done it and do it myself so I can’t really talk.
f the steelers

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”