Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 34, Pavowski wrote:Obligatory question here, what is your favorite Shakespeare play? (I'm assuming you all have one!)

Me, I love Midsummer, love it love it love it.

(No, this is not my way of tricking some of you into posting a lot to miss out on your coin bonus, nope not at all)
Looks less like a trick about the gold, and more like a flavor fish imo

Midsummer is also my favorite Shakespeare play, and was the first play I ever saw a professional performance of.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@Pav, I am offended

I both answered your question for my favorite play AND called it out for flavor fishing, and you skipped over both of those, just to respond to Gamma's answer to his favorite play and to Dunn's post calling it flavor fishing.

Say that thou didst forsake me for some fault,
And I will comment upon that offence:
Speak of my lameness, and I straight will halt,
Against thy reasons making no defence.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Pav, youre being so hostile. I am just out here begging for your attention :sob:

You ignored my post, and it filled me with sadness
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 51, Pavowski wrote:I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE IMAGE YOU MADE
That picture makes me laugh just thinking about it

Spoiler: The Image, for those curious
And not just the text I added. The fact that that is a real image pulled from SailorMoon Crystal. It was by far the funniest scene of the show lmoa
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 56, Pavowski wrote:
In post 54, Lukewarm wrote:Pav, youre being so hostile. I am just out here begging for your attention :sob:

You have my complete and undivided
Huh...

Now I don't know what I want to do with it :eek: :eek:

Anything stuck out to you so far?

(for me it is a specific hydra)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 57, Pavowski wrote:
In post 55, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 51, Pavowski wrote:I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE IMAGE YOU MADE
That picture makes me laugh just thinking about it

Spoiler: The Image, for those curious
And not just the text I added. The fact that that is a real image pulled from SailorMoon Crystal. It was by far the funniest scene of the show lmoa
And you never did get to shoot me. Or blow me up.

So are we on the same team this time?
I hope so!

tentatively I have you down as leaning town, so maybe!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 69, Off The Hook wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 16, Pavowski wrote:(this vote gets you two birds with one stone, if you know what I mean. By my troth, its a winner)
yes sir :eek:
In post 23, Galron wrote:hi wisdom, gamma, cephrir, dunn, lld, guilty lion, notsci, the dude, luke, marci, bell, gif... I don't know how tweet does it.
hi :P
In post 31, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Galron
good vote
In post 34, Pavowski wrote:(No, this is not my way of tricking some of you into posting a lot to miss out on your coin bonus, nope not at all)
if ur curious, i could answer your "obligatory question" you had, but i kinda dont have one.
why did u feel the need to say this..? no matter what you say im not about to miss out on my sweet sweet bonus coin.

luke, i think ur thinking too much about it, i doubt that was the intention behind pavs question.
In post 47, Bowser Jr. wrote:Hello, I am excited to play a fun mafia game with all of you

~Spiffy
In post 48, Bowser Jr. wrote:Anyone find any scum yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!

~Spiffy
have i ever played with u spif? :? i dont remember if i have, but what i do think is that these post have bad vibes!@@!#@!%
In post 49, Lukewarm wrote:@Pav, I am offended

I both answered your question for my favorite play AND called it out for flavor fishing, and you skipped over both of those, just to respond to Gamma's answer to his favorite play and to Dunn's post calling it flavor fishing.
ur too pushy :P i think ur nervous bestieeee :3
In post 53, Tamora's Angel wrote:Pavowski is town.
i have a townlean on pavowski as well, i think gamma does too :)
In post 54, Lukewarm wrote:Pav, youre being so hostile. I am just out here begging for your attention :sob:

why r u so focused on pav?
In post 58, Lukewarm wrote:Anything stuck out to you so far?

(for me it is a specific hydra)
oo oo, spill the tea!! i hope its me, if not ill be very sad : - (
In post 63, Galron wrote:If people are going to talk in Shakespeare I'm royally screwed.
mood, idk what most of these words mean and im too lazy to google so im just gonna assume :P

- :good: -

~M★
Hi Marci :)

I think that this might be an important question to divine you alignment :
Spoiler:
how do you feel about Mountain Dew Baja Blast?

To respond to your stuff re:me+pav, that was me shooting the shit. I was logged on, looking for someone to talk to. He was someone I knew who was posting, started talking.

Like I normally start out chatting with you, only you were not here. smh.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 77, Pavowski wrote:
In post 69, Off The Hook wrote:why r u so focused on pav?
Remember how in star wars ep 9 Kylo and Rey were a dyad in the force, bound to each other, whether they liked it or not

Luke and I are like that only way less likely to kiss in the end
Never say never my friend :cool: :cool:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 97, WhemeStar wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmm

I have a post restriction
Do you mean the one that everyone has this day phase, or are you claiming that you have your own posting restriction?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #193 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hello, I have returned! (Long post cause posting rules)

------------------------
In post 104, Galron wrote:It seems like you're getting along with Pav pretty good. I agree nothing wrong with that. With marci, though, I sense some tension. Does that slot's treatment of Pav tell you anything?
Yeah, I liked Pav's posting (once he stopped ignoring me). I also noticed hostility from Marci, keeping an eye on it. To be fair to her we have had a multigame streak of us being TvS with one another. Although, I did not notice anything off about her treatment of Pav. Can you explain what you meant by that part of the question?

------------------------
In post 115, Juliet Capulet wrote:VOTE: GuiltyLion
why?

------------------------
In post 122, Galron wrote:Guilty Lion is town
why?

--------------------------
In post 128, Off The Hook wrote: so do u got a read on him from that stuff at all..?
Already answered bestie

------------------------
In post 128, Off The Hook wrote:why do u think our townreads on luke & pav are a reason to vote us?
and i wanna know where tf did we townread luke???! i dont remember doing it myself, if anything i remember slightly shading him, and i dont see anything from gamma saying he did... or did u just make this up to push ur point along
I believe you misunderstood him. He stated that HE was leaning town on me and Pav, and that made him not like your posts. (Probably the slightly shading me bit you mentioned)
---------------------------------------
In post 128, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 119, Wisdom wrote:Dont see anything interesting yet so Im saving up on posts
gamma finds this preposterous and perhaps a little scummy.

~M★
I agree with the sentiment here, thought the same thing. But it is strange that you are speaking for gamma, instead of either expressing your opinion or leaving it for gamme to comment. (I liked wisdom's response in though)
-----------------------------------------
In post 130, DeasVail wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 120, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 113, DeasVail wrote:Bowser Jr., Off The Hook, Child of Fairies, Skybird
Are these scumreads?

If they are, why vote COF over Off the Hook?
Yeah sort of. At this stage it feels a lot like picking names out of a hat and thinking "uhhhh this feels okay", but yes.

Off The Hook is probably the slot I'm least concerned about out of those 4, actually? I'm not sure why I need to be told what Gamma thinks without Gamma actually posting it but apart from that it's just weird appeasement vibes which might not mean much.

Child of Fairies is more interesting to me because of their interpretation that posts are difficult to parse. A very small proportion of posts so far are "Shakespearian" and honestly less than I would have expected going into a Shakespeare-themed game. If anything, the game has been easier to read than most other recent games I've played so it leads me to question where Child of Fairies' post is coming from. Is it an awkward attempt at light banter? Is Child of Fairies scum, feeling uncomfortable about that, and also more uncomfortable about posts that are more difficult to read as a result? I don't know, and I'm eager to find out!
In post 131, DeasVail wrote:Hmmm, actually I think I'm happy taking Skybird out of my scum list altogether
I do not like either of these posts, and if I was not too busy voting Marci atm, I would probably vote DeasVail over them :cop: :cop:
-----------------------------------
In post 140, Pavowski wrote:
In post 137, WhemeStar wrote:I HAVE NO READS RIGHT NOW AHHHHH
You can sheep me in thinking icebox is frozen scum
What makes you feel this way? Why did you not vote this?
--------------------------------
In post 157, Spiffeh wrote:Everyone else is irrelevant
:sob:
------------------------------------
In post 177, Galron wrote:Other than Popcorn, have you two ever been TvS? You and Pav I mean.
Pav and I have been in 5 games together. 2 both of us were town, 2 with me as scum, one with him as scum
------------------------------------
In post 183, GuiltyLion wrote:Ceph & Bowser Jr, can you give me a reason why you're townreading the Gamma/Marci hydra? doesn't have to be a long explanation or anything but I really don't feel any townvibes from either of them yet and I'm wondering what I'm missing
My thoughts on the town reads on them as well, saved me a post.
-------------------------------------
In post 184, Bowser Jr. wrote:Marci is scared of playing scum, especially after getting dunked in three hours by multiple players in this game

She played a similar scared game as scum in my game with her after that, and this looks like night and day compared to those. There is a grain of salt that gamma could be coaching, but atm I’m fine with what Marci is doing
You town read her in Isekai day 1, all the way up til she lost internet tho. Her alignment does not really become that obvious until she is put under pressure imo.

I find the "hiding her points as gamma's points" concerning, in a "nervous to call them her own points kinda way"
In post 187, Pavowski wrote:
In post 177, Galron wrote:
Other than Popcorn, have you two ever been TvS? You and Pav I mean.
We've actually only *not* been TvS once, and that was a game I repped into that ended very shortly thereafter. Hardly counts.

Is this the game? Can't tell yet.
There was also Not_Mafia's exploder game where you were killed before I ever got a chance to post :good: :good:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Someone want to walk me through the Wheme wagon? All I saw was LLD voting him for a bad joke, and then lots of sheep. Maybe Wisdom, since you seem so confident?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #208 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 197, DeasVail wrote:
In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:I find the "hiding her points as gamma's points" concerning, in a "nervous to call them her own points kinda way"
From your knowledge of Marci, do you think this is more likely to come from her as scum? Why?
Scum!Marci gets nervous. So, if that is a sign that she is nervous, then yeah. However, I am also aware that this is her first ever game in a hydra (I am pretty sure), so there is not really a point of reference to see if that is just how she functions in a hydra.

But between that with Gamma, and the fact that she has a total of 4 posts, and the fact that Gamma is basically a non-presence, and her being somewhat confrontational with me (which she has done in most her scum game with me), it all adds up to Off The Hook being my preferred vote atm
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 232, Off The Hook wrote:This is feels like you’re misrepresenting the meaning of our play. I don’t think marci would need to hide behind me at all. We’re also trying to conserve posts for the extra coin, so you calling out inactivity is a pretty bad look actually. Also, given marci told me you’d never been the same alignment as her (outside of the NEP game) I don’t like you trying to wave around this bit of “she’s only confrontational with me as scum”.
Uh, few things.
Marci and I have both been town before. I know that neighborhood game that also had GuiltyLion in it off the top of my head, but regardless of alignment, I have played more games with Marci then any single player on site save the near omnipresence that is T3. So, I don't like that you are trying to act like I don't have any thing to compare her too.

I am friends with Marci. We chat with one another on Discord several times a week, and like I said, I have played more games with her then basically anyone else. That means that in every game we play, I start our trying to chat with her, regardless of my own alignment. If I am town, I generally don't know where to start and get involved into the thread, so I reach out to her. If I am scum, I do it to hopefully pocket her.

And, with that being my go to entry to all of our games together, I have noticed a pattern that is her being friendly with me when she is town, and her being somewhat confrontational with me if she is scum. I have found town!Marci less likely to scum read me with out a good reason, but scum!Marci has chosen me me as her day 1 scum read target more then once. And, as she said herself - she started the game out shading me.

----

and I call bs on "We’re also trying to conserve posts for the extra coin, so you calling out inactivity is a pretty bad look actually"

We get 150 posts in all of day 1. When I "called you out" as you put it, you had a total of 8 posts combined between the two of you. There is a difference in conserving your post count and not being active.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #237 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 209, DeasVail wrote:Thanks, I get what you’re saying but at this point I disagree with those reasons leading to OTH-scum
This feels incredibly disconnected from you sorting the slot yourself. Didn't you have them in your scum list a couple pages ago? (albeit, you said they were the least scummy of the list).

Are you now town reading them? If yes, what caused you to change that from what ever post you scum read them in before?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #276 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 257, DeasVail wrote:Also I agree with LLD
*Check's Lld's iso*

Care to explain?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #307 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 288, GuiltyLion wrote:I feel Bowser's reasoning on DV is convoluted in an uncomfortable way
I have been getting bad vibes from several of DV's posts, including that one about LLD that Bowser called out. Just waiting for them to respond ATM.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #312 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 309, WhemeStar wrote:My post restriction can be mod confirmed.
I feel like you should have either said nothing about the restriction, or just out with it. This trickle of information is just frustrating x.x
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #313 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@lld

Is this Rhea playing?

If yes, should we expect the same avenues of communication that we saw in Bloodstained?

If no, is this a mod made posting restriction?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #345 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: DeasVail
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #347 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Hot Takes:
Pav is Town
Icebox is Town
Bowser Jr. is Town

Guilty Lion is giving me mixed signals - I keep seeing things that give me a gut town reaction followed by posts that give me a gut scum reaction.

DeasVail is Scum
Off the Hook is maybe Scum - I wish Marci was posting more as either alignment, because I feel like she can both obvtown and obvscum if she just goes for it.

Child of Fairies is confusing, but has been confusing to me in every game I have encountered them (including a game where they replaced me on a rep out, so while reading along I knew their alignment for a fact)

I have very little thoughts on anyone else yet.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #351 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 349, Icebox wrote:You ninja'd me Lukewarm

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #353 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 350, Bowser Jr. wrote:Luke did you notice the same thing as me about DVs post and what it means associativewise?

Ninja-
Giffy your votes on spiffy tell bell to stop being a towel
Not sure, what to enlighten me?

I just read it and thought "I hate this post" -- and I had basically been holding my vote back to see how he responded to the questions to begin with, and the "if you think that you should be ashamed" defense did not really do anything for me.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #357 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 354, Icebox wrote:
In post 136, Icebox wrote:
In post 100, Child of Fairies wrote:anyone else having trouble parsing the shakespeare english?
Locktown until Day 3
Hmm. I thought at least few people would ask why. Lack of reaction is noted.
I assumed that it was a direct reaction to a "mind meld" from this post that came right before you town locked them
In post 135, Icebox wrote:So folks I have a problem

I can’t read Shakespearean English
In a Shakespeare upick

I am happy to hear what you actually meant if that was not it
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #416 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 410, GuiltyLion wrote:couple thoughts for you Luke

first - I don't agree with your scumread on DV at all - his reasoning seems genuine and transparent to me and I don't sense that he's playing with any kind of agenda. what is it in his posts that you can't see as town-indicative?
I can understand Bowser Jr scumreading him (assuming Bowser Jr is town) because DV was pushing their own slot
, but the reasons you gave for suspecting him are:

1) his early pushback on your reasoning for your marci scumread
2) saying he "agreed" with LLD

I already voiced my opinion on 2 in 281 and I thought DV's response to you in 255 made sense and deserves a reply. I don't think your reasons to vote him are as convincing as you seem to believe they are, and
that disconnect doesn't make me feel good about you.

second - this last bit on COF caught my attention. You aren't committing to a read in any direction, and you didn't mention whether those previous games were COF-town, COF-scum, or a mix of both - what did you want us to take from you calling COF confusing? do you support a wagon there?
Re:the bolded #1, this seems to imply that town only build scum reads on people pushing them, which I am sure that you don't mean (right?), but I am not sure how else to that that other then "they are not pushing you, so you should not be scum reading them" which is pretty meh...

Re:the bolded #2, that sure feels like "if your reads are not the same as mine, I am gonna consider scum reading you" which is also pretty meh... Or possibly, "if you don't have a rock solid foundation on your day 1 scum read, then I might start thinking you are scum" which is also meh....

So all in all, not a fan of this post my friend.

As for Child of Fairies, my point was that based off of my past games with them, I have absolutely no idea how to read them. And I feel like the things people have pointed out are things that I both 1)usually find scummy, but also 2)have seen from confined town CoF, so :shrug emoji:

A write up of my DV thoughts is incoming.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #418 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Lukewarm »

V/LA starting tomorrow through the 31st

Spoiler:
My best friend is getting married, and so I will be out of town all weekend :)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #426 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 421, GuiltyLion wrote:If you can't understand why that would lead to a decaying read on your own slot, especially when you try to throw it back at me when I give you a genuine reach out, well
I still don't think our day 1 reads not being the same is a solid reason for a decaying read on anyone. As for the genuine reach out, I think you missed the end of that post where I said that I was actively working on a long form post explaining my thoughts on DV (because up to this point, I have yet to do that).
In post 422, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 416, Lukewarm wrote:but also 2)have seen from confined town CoF
actually can you link me to the confirmed town COF ISOs you're thinking of though? If they're historically a careless player (in the sense of missing obvious jokes/context) then that might weaken my read
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=87498

This is the one I was currently thinking of. They were in a slot that had been mod confirmed town (loud parity cop with a now flipped slot) plus they had replaced my own so, I had seen their role pm, and damn if I did not think half their posts were scummy.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #434 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 428, Galron wrote:Luke: I don't think anyone answered my question about whether you've been TvS wrt Pav other than Popcorn.
In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:Pav and I have been in 5 games together. 2 both of us were town, 2 with me as scum, one with him as scum

--
In post 187, Pavowski wrote:
In post 177, Galron wrote:
Other than Popcorn, have you two ever been TvS? You and Pav I mean.
We've actually only *not* been TvS once, and that was a game I repped into that ended very shortly thereafter. Hardly counts.

Is this the game? Can't tell yet.
There was also Not_Mafia's exploder game where you were killed before I ever got a chance to post :good: :good:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #435 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

~~My thoughts on Deasvail~~

I did not like their entrance. The page 4 list of scum reads on page 4 did not feel real, looked more like names picked out of a hat (which they later basically admitted to) - but whatever, we were in rvs, so wasn't a major factor, just a "bad taste in the mouth" kinda thing.

Post /were the ones that actually struck me as scummy tho. Their justification on why they voted Child of Fairies felt super forced, but was also presented like it was a serious reason. Looked more like they were put on the spot when asked why they voted child of fairies. Then 131 also felt wild. Can you tell me what Skybird had done up to that point to earn that? Also, why were they in the scum list to begin with? I don't know.

Both things made me look back at that original list, and reinforced the feeling that they were just "pulled out of a hat" but then when you questioned them about them, they went back and were like "wait, I actually need to have reasons for scum reads" so they found a reason of OTH and they found a reason for COF, but then could not find a reason for Skybird, so they pulled them off the list.

So, that was enough that I was willing to vote, but was focused more on Marci at the time, so I kinda just made a note of it for later.

@DV, why was Skybird on that list to begin with? and why were they taken off in 131?

-----------------

Then the next post that pinged me was , which I called them out for. 209 just does not look like it is coming from someone who is sorting Off The Hook themselves. They make no stance on OTH's alignment, they don't come back with their own reasons to think they might be scum, they also don't come back with any reasons why they might think they could be town. And remember, OTH was in their own scum list, so I feel like they should have had Some thoughts on the slot. It felt like a "I don't like your reasons" and move on, instead of engaging in a way that made me think they were trying to sort OTH or in a way that made me think they were trying to sort me.

Side note for Guilty Lion, what in 255 do you think deserved my response? There is still no read on the slot coming from them. Just "I am conflcted" with out any of the reasons that make them conflicted - what made them think it could be town, what makes them think they could be scum? Idk, I just know that they are conflicted. And its like, here I was talking about trying to sort them, they think my reasons are bad, but there was still no hint of "well did you consider X reason to think that they could be [town/scum]"

My response to that post was to take note of it and move on.

---------------

Then the most recent think to add to the "reasons I think they might be scum" was the stuff with LLD.

LLD's post
Spoiler:
In post 252, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 245, Bowser Jr. wrote:The following players have made me feel good about them at some point in this game: {Pavowski, Lukewarm, marci/Gamma, Bell/GIF, GuiltyLion, Skybird}

I am proud of each and every one of you for your achievements.

Hey Bell or marci you wanna chat? I have nothing in mind but I would like you both to say things to me that will get me more engaged <------- This is an open invitation to anyone itg that happens to be around!

~Spiffy
Vote: Bowser Jr.

DV's original vote post
Spoiler:
In post 256, DeasVail wrote:UNVOTE: Child of Fairies
VOTE: Bowser Jr.

This is not really indication of a change of read on CoF, but more that Bowser Jr. seems to be trying oh so hard to insert themselves into some kind of cool kids towncore despite not really doing anything town.

Which, you know what, maybe that is basically what LLD meant with their vote. Hard to say for sure with LLD not posting anything but votes (even when I reached out to her :( )
But okay, lets say that that is her reason. What was the purpose of ? Didn't they just basically outline their issue with the same post LLD took issue with? How is this something new being added? Felt weird and bad and I did not like it.

But lets look at thier response (which is where I finally decided it was time to vote them over Marci/Gamma)
In post 344, DeasVail wrote:I feel offended on both my own and LLD’s behalf as a result of this post.
Step 1, they are offended at the idea that Spiffy would think it preposterous and suspicious that they were agreeing with LLD.
In post 379, DeasVail wrote:First of all, of course it's slightly ridiculous to say that I agree with someone who has not done anything other than voting, you're falling for easy bait. (I mostly said that I agreed with LLD because I thought it would be funny)
Step 2, actually it is rediculous, and actually it was just a joke to begin with anyways (in which case, what the hell were they offended over in 344??)
In post 379, DeasVail wrote:But actually I think that LLD has been fairly clear in her opinion of the Bowser Jr. slot and the posts that LLD has obviously been bothered by are the same that have bothered me.

This was made worse by 270, which both invalidates LLD's opinions (again I think that LLD has actually been a lot clearer in her opinions than Bowser Jr has given her credit for)
Step 3, but actually actually, my original agreement with LLD made perfect sense and was very justified, because despite only voting, LLD has been very clear when they quoted that post and voted over it.

What happened to "of course its rediculous" or its "easy bait" or "I mostly said it because it would be funny"??

-----

There is just such a disconnect between 1, 2, and 3 that I find it hard to swallow that they believe what they are saying, and think they are just throwing shit at the wall to see what will stick to get any pressure off of them.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #437 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 436, DeasVail wrote:The questions about what my exact thought process was in early posts that I made are excessive and OTT and I don't feel like answering them right now
Wild
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #480 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

GuiltyLions your stances surrounding scum reads on DC feel weird to me.

He is your number one top town read, but I still don't know why other then "he seems genuine" but that is apparently enough for you to come out and hard defend him, and even go so far as to scum read people for having a scum read on them. But I am not seeing the work that got you there. What has DV done that not just makes you think he is town, but to think that no town players would be scum reading him right now? Because that is the stance it feels like you are taking.

To be drop a tldr on my thoughts on dv, their reasoning for scum reading COF early on seemed fake and forced. Their interactions with me regarding Marci did not look like someone sorting the player. And then their defense when put under a little pressure looks horrible imo

And those are like The Things I'm looking for day 1, so unless something New and Exciting happens, they are BY FAR my preferred vote for the day.

Pedit: did you start poisoned in your role pm, or did you just become poisoned?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #481 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

If that was your original role, that seems a bit shitty :(
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #488 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 483, GuiltyLion wrote:your projected confidence in them
huh... maybe you are just reading me as more confident then I actually am.

I am at "those combination of things that pinged me make DV my biggest day 1 / page 20 scum read," so that is where my vote is.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #489 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 486, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 466, GuiltyLion wrote:This bit specifically:
DeasVail wrote: I don't townread the slot, but I don't need to townread the slot to disagree with your reasons for scumreading them
Do you disagree with this? Did this help you understand why town!DV might write a post like 209? You didn't respond to it and still haven't even when breaking down this post. You say you didn't feel DV was trying to sort you, but it looks quite a lot to me like he was.
Luke you also ignored this and I don't remember you ignoring engagement like this from our last game together - might be just a function of your V/LA, but this was a real question I wanted to hear an answer to
To be frank, that point by DV and your follow up point feel alienated from what has been bothering me about DV.

To answer the questions asked of me:
No, I do not disagree with that sentence, but I am not sure what part of that sentence is even supposed to sway my read on them since it is not rooted in the same thing that bothered me.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #491 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

GL, you keep saying that you are trying to genuinely engage with me, but it feels like you are approaching me specifically with the goal of getting me to change my mind. I feel like I have pretty clearly outlined what pinged me about their posts, and you are just coming back with "well, it is possible for those posts to come from town too," but it is pretty rare to look at a post and say "that would actually never come from town ever."

And like, who do you even want me to pivot towards? To be real, the easiest way to get my vote to move is to find something scummier and point at it loudly., but I am not getting that.

I feel like you just keep repeatedly telling me that there is a town way to read their posts, and then slowly dropping your read on me because that does not change my read. But, I never said that there was zero chance that town wrote those posts. I said that I find it more likely that a scum mindset leads to those posts then a town mindset.

And I really really can't tell if this is Scum!you trying to push people away from a partner or if you really go this hard to defend a town read day 1 like this or if you are actually informed that DV is town in some way, and that knowledge is keeping you from even considering the things that worry me about DV
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #492 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 486, GuiltyLion wrote:might be just a function of your V/LA
My V/LA does not actually start until tomorrow, this was a normal, run of the meal day for Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #493 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am actually mortified that I typed "run of the meal" instead of "run of the mill"

like... :dead: :dead: :dead:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #511 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 510, Bowser Jr. wrote:This head is V/LA until Monday. Officiating my friends’ wedding this weekend. (I wonder if Luke’s going to the same one!) :P

~Spiffy
Your location says Delaware, so probably not?

Would be wild tho
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #532 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 511, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 510, Bowser Jr. wrote:This head is V/LA until Monday. Officiating my friends’ wedding this weekend. (I wonder if Luke’s going to the same one!) :P

~Spiffy
Your location says Delaware, so probably not?

Would be wild tho
Update. At the rehearsal dinner tonight, I did in fact ask if the ordained minister was from Delaware.

(He was not)

Carry on
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #538 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 534, Off The Hook wrote: I did NOT realize CoF was a SM alt lol

-GE
Oh... God...

I misremembered, and mixed up sm and cof. That is 100% my bad x.x

That does make me confused by whatever GL said before tho
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #541 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 468, GuiltyLion wrote:I need to look through that game Luke sent me,
I think I did notice in skimming it that COF missed somebody's claim
so TBD on if it changes my mind at all when I have time to do a proper deep dive, which is not now unfortunately
@GuiltyLion, Child of Fairies was not in this game, meaning you could not have seen anything from them on a skim -- care to weigh in?

Cause I am having a hard time looking at this, and not thinking "this is a bold faced lie"

VOTE: guiltylion
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #543 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 542, Off The Hook wrote:I don’t think that’s as incriminating as you seem to believe.
Also, good with our skybird vote, though a Luke wagon would be nice and spicy imo

-GE
Wild.

There is a discrepancies, but you don't think that it is enough to, let's see:

put someone at E-SEVEN and
ask them to address it

Like ???
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #544 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I very much want guilty lion to respond, and my vote can float there until he does, but atm I have officially reached the point that I am game for Off The Hook to die. Not just placing votes for pressure, they can be voted out. I am ready for that.

Marci's increasingly non-presence - she seems to be at less then 1 post a day for the last 4 days, combined with my earlier issues with her play so far this game.

And now - 542.

That puts them at "I actively want them to be the day 1 flip" levels of certainty (and for the people who apparently could not tell this while reading my earlier posts about dv or gl, they are the first person to actually cross into that area for me)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #553 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 546, Wisdom wrote:
In post 542, Off The Hook wrote:Also, good with our skybird vote, though a Luke wagon would be nice and spicy imo
That's what i thought too, gl vote above your post was awful
How do you people even use your votes Day 1?

Because it sure does feel like every single time I've used my vote to scum hunt, there is someone different appearing shocked and confused.

And this one is coming from the guy who is openly just planting his vote on the largest wagon of the day.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #554 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:04 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 551, Pavowski wrote:Luke has been a little over-fixated on the slot but there's Luke/Marci history so that probably cancels out.

To be fair (to myself) I tried moving on to new places with dv and then gl, but then Off The Hook just keeps claiming scum smh.

The fact that I have started scum reading both heads independently of one another sure does help me feel confident that they should die :good: :good:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #555 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Lukewarm »

That is definitely the most I am bringing to the table today.

Getting ready to spend the next 4.5 hours helping the bride get ready, then attending a wedding, then reception.

So, see you guys tomorrow!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #692 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hello - I am home now. Gonna be catching up soon.

Spoiler:
Was a bit surprised at the prod, but I guess my V/LA did technically end yesterday, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #693 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I see that there is currently a wagon building on Wheme. I remember a Kate Bishop meta dive analysis on Wheme from out last game, and since I don't plan on doing that myself, I just dug up their results.

Apparently as town he averages 15 posts a day, and as scum he averages 5 - and atm he is at 5.5, so I guess I can see what the Notty side of Kate Bishop is pointing to since he just looked at that that game.

But outside of the activity, I had kinda been getting similar vibes from him that I got from him in Isekai (where I scum read him as town), so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

------

Juliet is the other leading wagon, and to be real, I have retained zero thoughts about that slot aside from the poet bits in the beginning.

I will probably do an iso dive on both soon
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #694 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 567, GuiltyLion wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 541, Lukewarm wrote:
so TBD on if it changes my mind at all when I have time to do a proper deep dive, which is not now unfortunately
@GuiltyLion, Child of Fairies was not in this game, meaning you could not have seen anything from them on a skim -- care to weigh in?

Cause I am having a hard time looking at this, and not thinking "this is a bold faced lie"

I had already noticed COF's past game history was sparse, so when you mentioned games together I figured it was a publicly known alt account. Then you linked me to a game where you said COF replaced into your slot, and I saw StrangeMatter replaced into your slot, so I figured it was a StrangeMatter alt. The fact that you might be confused/mistaken didn't even really cross my mind because it's such a massive thing to be mistaken about, I didn't take you to be that careless.

I had skimmed a bit of the first half of StrangeMatter's ISO but wanted to read the game in context when I had the time/energy for it, but alas that hasn't happened yet because I'm lazy and reading a single game that I'm playing in is hard enough work as it is. Kinda glad I don't need to now :] For the record, 1) here and 2) here are the posts I had seen and referenced about missing somebody's claim.

The fact that you're quick to just assume that I would boldly lie about that is somewhat representative of my issues with your play this game, Luke. It just feels so surface level, and I don't remember clocking you as a surface-level player in Divide and Conquer. Why on earth would I just make up such a lie if I were scum?

First off, it's just inherently risky to completely make shit up, because people will notice and call you on things if they try to also look at the meta/ISO you're talking about.

But second, in context of
this game
specifically, you had said you weren't sure if COF was scum (despite what I see as a fairly scummy instance of completely missing thread context) because you'd seen him similarly miss things as town, and I was thinking I should gather evidence so I could both understand your take better and possibly recalibrate on COF if I'm wrong. If I'm scum and COF is town, they are a classically easy slot to push on D1 and not draw any suspicion, very low activity, already done things that appear scummy, nobody is hard townreading them. Why would I go through the effort to try to give myself reasons to doubt my projected fake scumread and have to move elsewhere? How would making up this "bold faced lie" benefit a scum!GL in any way?

If I were scum and I noticed COF wasn't in that game you linked, I'd honestly probably still make the COF=StrangeMatter assumption but my mindset would be to find reasons to keep my vote on COF, not reasons to move it away. And I probably would want to explicitly confirm that they're the same player cause if they're not then it completely invalidates your pushback on my scumread.
Word.

VOTE: Off the Hook

Liked the response.

One thing that I want to say though about my original worry is that I just now looked back at my original post where I linked that game. When I originally started typing that message, I was typing out the things I saw "Cof" (Actually strange matter) do, but decided to just link the game. So, I kinda thought you were just agreeing with me on the part that I originally typed (but then deleted) - which is 1000% something that I have seen scum do. Be pointed to look at something with a description, and just assuming that person was telling the truth and going "okay, yeah I see that." But, looking back I deleted that clearly that is impossible for you to have done lmao. But I was not doing any looking back while on my VLA to catch that the other day

Also, more generalized statement to the group is that at no point was I even all that into the idea of scum!GL, it was just a sudden worry that I had that I wanted to force a response from himabout. And like, being aggressive and including a vote is how you force responses and content from people. To be frank, I wish more people were out there forcing content from other people. And just parking on the biggest wagon for "pressure" is not the most effective use of your vote to achieve that.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #695 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 567, GuiltyLion wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 541, Lukewarm wrote:

I had already noticed COF's past game history was sparse, so when you mentioned games together I figured it was a publicly known alt account. Then you linked me to a game where you said COF replaced into your slot, and I saw StrangeMatter replaced into your slot, so I figured it was a StrangeMatter alt. The fact that you might be confused/mistaken didn't even really cross my mind because it's such a massive thing to be mistaken about, I didn't take you to be that careless.

I had skimmed a bit of the first half of StrangeMatter's ISO but wanted to read the game in context when I had the time/energy for it, but alas that hasn't happened yet because I'm lazy and reading a single game that I'm playing in is hard enough work as it is. Kinda glad I don't need to now :] For the record, 1) here and 2) here are the posts I had seen and referenced about missing somebody's claim.

The fact that you're quick to just assume that I would boldly lie about that is somewhat representative of my issues with your play this game, Luke. It just feels so surface level, and I don't remember clocking you as a surface-level player in Divide and Conquer. Why on earth would I just make up such a lie if I were scum?

First off, it's just inherently risky to completely make shit up, because people will notice and call you on things if they try to also look at the meta/ISO you're talking about.

But second, in context of
this game
specifically, you had said you weren't sure if COF was scum (despite what I see as a fairly scummy instance of completely missing thread context) because you'd seen him similarly miss things as town, and I was thinking I should gather evidence so I could both understand your take better and possibly recalibrate on COF if I'm wrong. If I'm scum and COF is town, they are a classically easy slot to push on D1 and not draw any suspicion, very low activity, already done things that appear scummy, nobody is hard townreading them. Why would I go through the effort to try to give myself reasons to doubt my projected fake scumread and have to move elsewhere? How would making up this "bold faced lie" benefit a scum!GL in any way?

If I were scum and I noticed COF wasn't in that game you linked, I'd honestly probably still make the COF=StrangeMatter assumption but my mindset would be to find reasons to keep my vote on COF, not reasons to move it away. And I probably would want to explicitly confirm that they're the same player cause if they're not then it completely invalidates your pushback on my scumread.
Word.

VOTE: Off the Hook

Liked the response.

One thing that I want to say though about my original worry is that I just now looked back at my original post where I linked that game. When I originally started typing that message, I was typing out the things I saw "Cof" (Actually strange matter) do, but decided to just link the game. So, I kinda thought you were just agreeing with me on the part that I originally typed (but then deleted) - which is 1000% something that I have seen scum do. Be pointed to look at something with a description, and just assuming that person was telling the truth and going "okay, yeah I see that." But, looking back I deleted that clearly that is impossible for you to have done lmao. But I was not doing any looking back while on my VLA to catch that the other day

Also, more generalized statement to the group is that at no point was I even all that into the idea of scum!GL, it was just a sudden worry that I had that I wanted to force a response from himabout. And like, being aggressive and including a vote is how you force responses and content from people. To be frank, I wish more people were out there forcing content from other people. And just parking on the biggest wagon for "pressure" is not the most effective use of your vote to achieve that.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #706 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 560, Skybird wrote:Public service announcement: while my join date is old, I took off some time from the site and just returned a month ago or so. So for me, LLD's naked votes may be something you are used to, I don't remember seeing this. If her style means something to you, great. It doesn't mean anything to me and I have no idea how to read someone like this.
In a prior game I played with LLD, they did not make text posts for most of the game, and they were town. Instead of trying to explain in my own words, here are places where LLD explained it herself

Spoiler:
In post 595, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This will be the one and only text post this game by our slot, because Rhea will be playing this game for us. I am writing this for her, because she doesn't want to break her silence in the game. It's not a post restriction. It's not game mandated, but we won't be breaking it for anything. Rhea wants to play this way, this time. If you want to communicate with her, feel free to find ways.

Any other game related stuff, it'll go through her.

Have fun!

-Niamh
In post 5447, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This game was supposed to be an effort on my part to see if I could play live mafia with people using gestures and a soundboard. Because all my sisters get to do it, but not me

However, they did more then just vote like they have done here. They would answer yes or no questions, and they would link youtube videos to try and get a point across.

Despite that experience (which was plesant to play with, and with a little bit of time I was able to start forming a read on them based on their posting) this does feel a bit different because they are not doing the extra stuff - they yes/no or the youtube videos, so that definitly makes it harder. I am also surprised to see that they do apparently feel comfortable making text posts 461, but they are not responding to any reach outs like my own
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #707 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 701, Bowser Jr. wrote:@luke pls share how it looks the same he feels absolutely flat here.
There were a couple early things that felt familiar, like the public announcement of a lack of reads in 137 and then the apparent confidence that any scum reads on him would be lazy reads in 165. I did not do a ton of meta on him when we were playing isekai, but I did notice that in the scum game I did read on him (I think it was the one that gamma linked to say he was scum) he seemed to approach scum reads on himself with more of a "I can see where you are coming from, but you are wrong" kind of angle.

Both of those posts gave me an early town lean on the slot, and then I have had very few thoughts on him since - likely because he has not been posting as much this game.

So I think I am at: I won't stand in the way of a wheme elim, but I am still thinking that an Off The Hook elim is more likely to flip scum.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #708 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 702, Juliet Capulet wrote:Am I doing something wrong? It's just depressing to be ignored.
Being an alt probably does not help with engagement tbh. I personally am much more likely to engage with people that I have experience with, because I feel like they are people I am more likely to know how to sort.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #709 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 569, Wisdom wrote:I think i like 560 too
Looks like she genuinely wants to read lld
I agree with this, and also like this post coming from Wisdom.

A small number of town points for you both (which is nice, because they were both slots that I had zero thoughts on before this very moment)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #710 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 584, Off The Hook wrote:
@notty
can u link some Luke!scum games for me+marci to look over? I had a thought and it turns out she isn’t really versed in Luke’s scum meta so we’re essentially going to do a study session lol
But I think on initial consideration this looks more tryhard than I’ve seen from Luke before and I know he’s a try hard as scum

-GE
viewtopic.php?t=86874 -- Newbie Game
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=87316 -- Dead Silence
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=87343 -- Popcorn

Thats all of them, I seem to mostly roll town :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #711 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 621, Off The Hook wrote:
@Tamora
, wanna be thread masons?

-GE
This post feels like it came out of absolutely no where and makes me feel icky
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #713 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 711, Lukewarm wrote:
@Tamora

-GE
I did an iso search, and Tamora has not mentioned OTH a single time up to this point, no read on them, and zero engagement between the two slots.

Conversely OTH has not expressed a town read on Tamora at any point before this. This feels weird to me, like not a natural progression.

Gamma, want to comment on your read on Tamora and how it has progressed through the game?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #714 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 604, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 470, Child of Fairies wrote:VOTE: Off the Hook

Let's start here. Most of the iso is fluff from either player, with the only real action being backing an early vote on Galiron without voting it and then voting Wheme with zero explanation whatsoever. Post-wheme they make giant looking posts with pretty much no original content, just mainly quoting things and going agree/disagree. They only ever engage with Wheme once, and it wasn't even related to the wagon on them, and yet while still voting wheme they say they like a post that calls out the wheme wagon and the people on it for being lazy? The skybird vote is similarly completely out of nowhere.

To me it feels like they're trying to appear active and contributing without saying much of anything, and I don't like that.
thats exactly what im doing.
In post 626, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 613, Pavowski wrote:It's like you ISO'd me for exactly those things you were looking for and ignored all this
thats... exactly what i did i cant deny that LMAO
@Marci

I am almost certain that I have seen this before, someone saying you are doing something scummy and then you point blank agreeing with it. However, I have tried to dig through some of our past game to find it to see if that came from Town!Marci or from Scum!Marci, but cannot find it. Do you remember a game where you have done this before?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #715 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 627, Child of Fairies wrote:I wouldn't say there was "basically no pressure" on me when I claimed. I had four votes on me by my count at the time, which isn't nothing. And I didn't want to claim early to try to avoid this thing happening. A claim without any pressure at all doesn't look good, and because I started the game poisoned as opposed to being intentionally poisoned, it couldn't even be used to figure out a poisoner.

I'm the Tempest, from the Tempest. The storm doesn't last the whole play, and thus I'm set to die before the game ends. So I'm poisoned in everything but flavor. There's pretty likely a way to stop it given the whole "parts of a role not yet revealed" and buyable items, but as of right now I don't know what that could be.
I think I buy this flavor claim. I feel like someone fake claiming poisoned would have had easier poisoned choices, then to go for this bit of a stretch on The Tempest.

Once I get caught up, unless someone tells me the answer, I want to check to see if ffery generally provides fake claims for scum

@Bell or Notty, you can probably just answer this one off the tops of your heads if you are around
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #716 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 630, Cephrir wrote:
In post 619, Tamora's Angel wrote:
In post 615, Cephrir wrote:I dont have a very interesting reason for my vote, I just dont have anywhere I feel really good about putting it and I was hoping to get her to do more
This "head" of LLD for lack of a better word is not going to do that. We need to accept them as they are. This means looking at the timing of their votes.
She has not expressly stated that and did post words once, so I'm not 100% sure this is true and would like to find out.
Agreed. I was on board with "this is something that we should just accept and move on" until her text post earlier, that raised questions for me
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #717 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 635, Off The Hook wrote:Luke seeming to be activity reading us (and he hasn't actually engaged that post so for all I know he is still on his bullshit with that point)
What post are you saying that you are looking for a response to?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #718 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 660, WhemeStar wrote:I have to make a joke before voting that’s my post restriction
This is wild.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #720 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 696, Juliet Capulet wrote:
In post 664, GuiltyLion wrote:regardless of what JC flips, you'd want to lim Wheme tomorrow? Why not vote Wheme right now, why say this while your vote is on the same wagon he's voting?
Why do you want Skybird to vote Wheme if you want to wagon me?
I am not a fan of this post.

I think that it is pretty clear that Gl is not trying to get them to move their vote, he is trying to make sense of Skybird's stance.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #722 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 705, Pavowski wrote:Finally people are coming back around on the Wheme wagon

VOTE: Wheme
Pav, can you make a post about your thoughts wrt to wheme?

Scrolling through your iso looking for comments on wheme it is a bit sparce I guess?

Although, I did just see this again
In post 320, Pavowski wrote:
In post 310, WhemeStar wrote:I think I want to vote skybird hmmm
How strange to say this but not do it
And remembered that he definitly did something like this in isekai, and he did not even have a joke gated vote at the time lol

Spoiler:
In post 662, WhemeStar wrote:LLD CAN I PLEASE VOTE MARCISTAR
In post 4002, WhemeStar wrote: Tempted to just vote dunn here

Between this and the other two posts I just pointed out a minute ago, if he does end up flipping scum I feel like that means that he was doing a Greatest Hits run from that Iseaki game lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #723 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

You managed to answer before I got caught up, thanks!

So - no fake claims from ffery. I think that makes me more inclined to believe that CoF is really the tempest, and that they really are poisoned
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #724 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 721, Bowser Jr. wrote:
Spoiler: To Bell
Greetings,

It is my most unfortunate responsibility to inform you that regardless of what his actual alignment is, Lukewarm is more obvious town than you. I do not write this in jest- this is a very serious matter that I believe should be acknowledged. If you believe there to be some sort of error regarding this, you are wrong.

I look forward to breaking bread and sharing some wine with you in the coming days.

Yours truly,
notty
lmao
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #727 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 722, Lukewarm wrote:Between this and the other two posts I just pointed out a minute ago, if he does end up flipping scum I feel like that means that he was doing a Greatest Hits run from that Iseaki game lol
To follow through on this, I wanna do a side by side for you, my eager reader

Spoiler:
In post 137, WhemeStar wrote:I HAVE NO READS RIGHT NOW AHHHHH
In post 954, WhemeStar wrote:I dont think I can really stay caught up with this game and read people
---------
In post 165, WhemeStar wrote:Votes on me are lazy
In post 856, WhemeStar wrote:Votes on me are pepelaugh
---------
In post 310, WhemeStar wrote:I think I want to vote skybird hmmm
In post 662, WhemeStar wrote:LLD CAN I PLEASE VOTE MARCISTAR
In post 4002, WhemeStar wrote: Tempted to just vote dunn here

So, to answer your question notty - these things. And they are like, weird things to purposefully replicate in your scum game, because they are all things that got him scum read as town in that game.

However, scrolling through his iso to find the things that I was thinking about made the tone and energy level differences very apparent.

VOTE: wheme

I don't think that people are gonna follow me onto OTH, and with the deadline approaching, I guess should table that for tomorrow.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #729 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 728, Tamora's Angel wrote:
@Tamora

-GE
Missed this.

We can definitely be thread masons. Lukewarm trying to save JC and objecting to you being town are points in your favor.
When did I try to save JC?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #736 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 733, Juliet Capulet wrote:Tamora do you disagree with Luke's Wheme take?
How are you defining "Luke's Wheme take" because I feel like I was incredibly fence sitty, and then decided that I guess I could see what notty was seeing, and no one seems ready to follow me into OTH, and so I guess I should just compromise sheep my town read (notty)

So it feels weird to ask if anyone agrees with or disagrees with anything I said about him??
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #737 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Every post that juliet has made on this page has given me hives
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #739 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Tamora

-GE
Missed this.

We can definitely be thread masons. Lukewarm trying to save JC and objecting to you being town are points in your favor.
This whole post confuses me really. Like trying to walk through the points between Me, JC, and OTH that then end with you ready to be thread masons with the slot

Are you so sure that JC is scum, that the mere fact that I was floating onto the competing wagon made you sure that I am scum, which in turn means that OTH must be town because I scum read that slot?

Because that is the through line that I think I am seeing?

In which case, why does me not being on the JC wagon so incredibly damning, but you do not seem to be supplying the same scrutiny to Notty who is the one actively out rallying the votes for wheme?

And how does it make you feel that OTH is also on the JC counter wagon?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #740 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like : "Luke joined the Wheme wagon instead of the JC wagon, so he must be scum, and therefore his scum read, OTH (who is also on the wheme wagon instead of the JC wagon) must be town" feels like its got a lot of logical issues baked in lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #755 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 743, Juliet Capulet wrote:
In post 736, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 733, Juliet Capulet wrote:Tamora do you disagree with Luke's Wheme take?
How are you defining "Luke's Wheme take" because I feel like I was incredibly fence sitty, and then decided that I guess I could see what notty was seeing, and no one seems ready to follow me into OTH, and so I guess I should just compromise sheep my town read (notty)

So it feels weird to ask if anyone agrees with or disagrees with anything I said about him??

I thought after reading and you believed Whemestar was scummy because he was trying to replicate his most recent town game that completed[isekai]

I might have misunderstood your point but I thought you meant you thought Whemestar was mafia for trying to replicate his play from an earlier town game.
To the contrary, I actually went into the meta read of the isekai game leaning into a devil advocate for Notty that wheme was town because of those similarities from his town game. I actually think that those would be weird things for him to purposefully replicate, because in Isekai each and every one of those things got him scum read.

So, I was approaching it with "why would scum wheme purposefully replicate the scummy parts of town wheme's game play"

But then I saw the very different energy and effort levels to this game, and I started seeing what Notty was saying more
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #762 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 742, Tamora's Angel wrote:Luke, I have suspected you for ages.
You're acting like my suspicion of you is because of your suspicion of OTH which is false.

I don't like OTH being on the Wheme wagon but I don't find the Wheme wagon to be scumdriven just misguided.
The bolded is not what I was trying to say. I was not implying that you were suspicious of me because of my OTH read at all

I was calling out it weird that a sudden town read on OTH (you have not expressed any thoughts on the slot in thread before you just agreed to be thread masons) appeared to be based on that me voting Wheme > JC and me scum reading OTH. And that it was weird that that played a part in town reading OTH, when they were also voting wheme > JC
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #767 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 764, Tamora's Angel wrote:
In post 762, Lukewarm wrote:you have not expressed any thoughts on the slot in thread before you just agreed to be thread masons
False. I had PoEd them town.
I did a ctrl+f search of your iso, and did not see anything for "oth" and when I searched for "hook" I just saw where you commented on DV's read list, not the OTH slot itself.

If you did POE'ed them as town, that does not mean that you expressed that in the thread my dude
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #768 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think I am good with either a JC or a wheme elim, and just people who are off both wagons should pick a side so we can see where the chip fall.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #770 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 730, Tamora's Angel wrote:
In post 729, Lukewarm wrote:
@Tamora

-GE
Missed this.

When did I try to save JC?
Right now lol. You're shopping everything but JC.
I just scrolled through your iso to see the case on JC because I felt like I must have missed it, and all I saw was "she is lurking" -- and "during his catch up, Luke did not respond to the lurking" is... meh.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #773 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Pavowski, Icebox, Bowser Jr., GuiltyLion

Child of Fairies, Wisdom, Galron, Skybird

Dunnstral, Lady Lambdadelta, Cephrir

Tamora's Angel
Juliet Capulet, WhemeStar, DeasVail

Off The Hook

Doing a quick stock of the table, I think this is about where I am - each line is unsorted
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #774 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 771, Icebox wrote:
In post 768, Lukewarm wrote:I think I am good with either a JC or a wheme elim, and just people who are off both wagons should pick a side so we can see where the chip fall.
I don't like this mentality. But on the otherhand, who cares what I like and don't like.

-Bell
Both are in my scum leans so either is
fine

(unless you think that I should be going hard to rally the votes for my stronger scum read on OTH, but tbh, that seems like too much effort.

Looking at just the two, I think that notty's wheme case has more meat behind it, and I town read him much more then the TA who is pushing the JC wagon
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #776 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

welp, I have been staring at this game for too long tonight

'night all
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #813 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

UNVOTE:

@Wheme - you claimed IC, but the mod has posted since then without confirming - please explain
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #815 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 777, Icebox wrote:I honestly can't tell if your top town reads are the top people or the bright green color.

pedit: I can relate to too much effort, not gunna try. But at the same time, that narrowness of options makes me ick.

-Bell
Top down. Dark green town reads / light green leaning town
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #816 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 787, Off The Hook wrote: ur so so confident im scum right...? so whos my team then :P
:roll:
hmm i cant remember, maybe this? im not sure
Spoiler:
i have a bad memory i hate u :cry: :cry:
That is not the one I was thinking about - I feel like someone accused you of trying to buddy / pocket someone ? But thanks for trying!
In post 773, Lukewarm wrote:
Pavowski, Icebox, Bowser Jr., GuiltyLion

Child of Fairies, Wisdom, Galron, Skybird

Dunnstral, Lady Lambdadelta, Cephrir

Tamora's Angel
Juliet Capulet, WhemeStar, DeasVail

Off The Hook

Doing a quick stock of the table, I think this is about where I am - each line is unsorted
this is prob hella wrong
why do u have wisdom, galron, skybird so high bestie.
explain the icebox one as well <3 xoxo
I am not sure what you mean by "so high," because all of wisom galron and skybird are in the "better then null" category. Just general town pings here and there for each without anything particularly that stood out to me as a worry. Are you scum reading any of these 3? If so, tell me why and I can look at it?

As for icebox, I have played a few games with bell, and I have been getting similar vibes from him all game, and I have been told that he has pretty distinctive differences between his scum and town games.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #822 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 801, Pavowski wrote:
In post 799, DeasVail wrote:I think that Juliet is the best vote for this day.

Also intriguing that after everyone's talk of posting less to not exceed the "cap", no one is even close.
150 posts is a lot for a single day, even if you post a lot
This is something that definitely varies wildly by game - I have seen plenty of people in this game break that limit in day 1 of other games

In bloodstained LLD hit 162 posts , I hit 200, Cephir(in a hydra) hit 225, the Notty-hydra hit

The
bell-hydra hit 504
and that was a hydra with the mod, yet here she is proactively shaming us for spamming smh.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #827 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 814, WhemeStar wrote:No I can’t activate it yet and I’m not going to explain how I activate it
I don't care for the details, but would like an estimate of a time table. Should we expect it this Day phase? (assuming no). Day 2? Day 3? What are we talking about here?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #831 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 828, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 827, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 814, WhemeStar wrote:No I can’t activate it yet and I’m not going to explain how I activate it
I don't care for the details, but would like an estimate of a time table. Should we expect it this Day phase? (assuming no). Day 2? Day 3? What are we talking about here?
It’s something I can activate at night but I don’t think I’ll do it night 1
I am pretty sure your choices are activate it night 1, or be voted off day 2, so you might want to reconsider that
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #836 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Are you claiming that you don't die if you are voted out?

pedit, I have never seen an IC that can be stopped by scum, so if you are telling the truth, I doubt they would have even considered they could fuck with it until you just that
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #840 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Unless this is just bullshit to stay alive, you probably should not have said it at all - claimed an IC that activates at night and is confirmed the following day, and activated it night 1.

Why even tell them that you can be stopped?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #850 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Page to
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #851 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Heart break
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #968 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

We are down to 1 day left.

VOTE: jc

I think jc should go ahead and claim
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #971 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 969, Icebox wrote:. If anyone points the finger at someone else, but ends up voting one of them because they're more viable look there.

-Bell
(I am in this post and I don't like it)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #975 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 972, Icebox wrote:Is the other person the deadline, because I was just looking at the clock and wondering.

-Bell
What does this question mean?
In post 950, fferyllt wrote:Deadline: November 3, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: 1 day, 2 hours, 7 minutes
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #976 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I'm fine with jc, unless enough people indicate willingness to flash wagon oth.

I don't see my vote ending the day one anyone but one fo those two atp
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #979 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Seeing the claim, I think I would hammer here if I had the ability to do so.

It is not provable, and now that it has been claimed even if true it is functionally useless, so we don't lose a useful ability (compared to suddenly changing gears on someone else and possibly being wrong there)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #982 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Marci, please vote Juliet
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #983 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 981, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 979, Lukewarm wrote:Seeing the claim, I think I would hammer here if I had the ability to do so.

It is not provable, and
now that it has been claimed even if true it is functionally useless,
so we don't lose a useful ability (compared to suddenly changing gears on someone else and possibly being wrong there)
i would rather take a shot for who i think is scum instead of letting someone who i thinks town die :roll:
Oh - was unaware of you having a town read on them
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #984 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@bell

Please vote Juliet
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #985 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Or notty
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #986 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 979, Lukewarm wrote:Seeing the claim, I think I would hammer here if I had the ability to do so.

It is not provable, and
so we don't lose a useful ability (compared to suddenly changing gears on someone else and possibly being wrong there)
i would rather take a shot for who i think is scum instead of letting someone who i thinks town die :roll:
Marci, I was more saying "this claim does not scare me away from the wagon"
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1006 (isolation #101) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:19 am

Post by Lukewarm »

So Juliet, do you know why it took 10 votes to kill you instead of 9?

We're you loved and you just left it off your claim?

Also, LLD - did you realize that you were super hammering her?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1021 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

So many messages.

but yeah, Juliet is nearly confirmed scum imo
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1022 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1016, fferyllt wrote:Day Two has been cut untimely short, and will last but half its appointed hours.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1026 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think juliet did claim the post death letter, but it is weird that she did not acknowledge her non-flip
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1027 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Marci, do you think that Juliet was scum?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1032 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

imo, not flipping is +scum on its own.

Not mentioning it in her post death letter is +++ scum.

Because, if the non-flip surprised her, I would expect her to have mentioned it - if it did not surprise her, then she was almost certainly lying about her role.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1034 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1033, Bowser Jr. wrote:Am I the only one surprised by the wheme kill?
Yeah, I was getting there. Seems like a weird kill.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1044 (isolation #108) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Wait, so notty used an ability that forces bell to call him obvtown? lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1050 (isolation #109) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Thought I would pull together what appears to be Juliet's final reads list

Town Read: Luke, Pav, Bowser Jr.

Town Lean: LLD, Tamora's Angle
------
Scum: Wisdom, Dunn
------
Left off list: Icebox, Off the Hook, GuiltyLion, DeasVail, Cephir, Galron, Child of Faries, Skybird
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1052 (isolation #110) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1049, Off The Hook wrote:i was not surprised tbh,
wouldnt maf wanna kill people who can confirm themselves..?

~M★
Sure? But he also had no reads and no thread control, and with his claim had no investigative abilities. I would have either aimed for a town leader or for someone I thought might have more pressing role.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1054 (isolation #111) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1051, Icebox wrote:How did the mafia know he could confirm himself
-Bell

Bowser jr. is obvtown and not at all insecure about this fact.
He claimed Friendly Neighbor before he died
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1056 (isolation #112) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 867, WhemeStar wrote:I can be mod confirmed town

I have a mod confirmable post restriction

I have dead votes that you guys should sheep because I’m 100% town

And I have a part of my role that’s unknown

If you guys still vote me out after this ur trolling and idrc anymore
In post 885, Bowser Jr. wrote:@wheme- towns who confirm overnight to one person are called friendly neighbors.
In post 886, WhemeStar wrote:Oh then that’s what I am
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1062 (isolation #113) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1057, Icebox wrote:Mod just sent me an urgent message that I actually don’t have to write that bowser jr. is obvious town unless I cast a vote.

-Bell
I was actually just sitting here thinking that every post looked like it would be pretty over the top to keep up with lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1067 (isolation #114) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I actually associate low activity as + town for Dunn :oops:

Plus I felt like he was poking at JC's easy early town reads over her posting style, when he could have just let his partner sit with it
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1069 (isolation #115) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

That is a very very weak read on Dunn though. So if you got something more then "he hasn't done much" hit me with it
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1078 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I feel like Pav stepping into try poke at the idea that me and JC had scum equity was prety +town for him.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1079 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like, scum just let me get linked to their buddy that is getting ready to be voted out I think
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1082 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1081, Galron wrote:VOTE: Tamora
explain?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1086 (isolation #119) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Spoiler:
In post 978, Off The Hook wrote:VOTE: skybird
i do prefer this vote for today, compared to top wagon juliet which im not too confident abt.

goodnight.
~M★
In post 980, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 977, Juliet Capulet wrote:I am a commuter. I can do it two times total by drinking a potion and sleeping - I can buy more potions for quite a lot of gold.

I'm sorry I can't leave you with more. I have another ability that allows me to write a letter to you post-death and I will put more thoughts in there at night - currently I'm just very tired after a long day and would like some rest.
good soup i think

It is not provable, and

Hey Notty, do you think this is too obviously trying to save Juliet for it to actually be coming from her partner? Because on one hand, I want to just tack "tried to save scum" onto my growing reasons to want to kill OTH, but on the other, this is pretty blatant.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1119 (isolation #120) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1117, Skybird wrote:
In post 1116, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 1075, fferyllt wrote:With 15 alive, it takes 9 to eliminate.
Am I missing something? Shouldn't this be 8 votes to lim someone?

~Spiffy
Yeah, I'm thinking that should be 8, but maybe something weird is going on with the shortened day?
Maybe wheme is added to the total. 15 alive, but 16 votes.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1120 (isolation #121) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: off the hook
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1121 (isolation #122) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 977, Juliet Capulet wrote:I am a commuter. I can do it two times total by drinking a potion and sleeping - I can buy more potions for quite a lot of gold.
--
I have another ability that allows me to write a letter to you post-death and I will put more thoughts in there at night - currently I'm just very tired after a long day and would like some rest.
@skybird
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1123 (isolation #123) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1122, Bowser Jr. wrote:I can’t believe I didn’t recognize that claim.
Recognize it?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1127 (isolation #124) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Pooky in tarot?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1129 (isolation #125) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I think that is the only time I have run into a self janitoring role
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1130 (isolation #126) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Lukewarm »

What are you "reading into it"
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1133 (isolation #127) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I disagree. She was scum

I don't think she was a commuter, which gave her more to work with. And self janitoring, by itself, is decently powerful for scum just because it obfuscates any associates in doubt.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1224 (isolation #128) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1179, Galron wrote:It sounds like the voice (maybe Juliet?) is saying tha twheme targetted her, but why would he do that?
Juliet was dead before the night phase started, wheme could not have targetted her.

I read the messages as us having two town criers who are both still alive (in addition to juliet leaving a letter on her way out). One of them was targeted by wheme, and is (rightfully) not just out claiming their role.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1225 (isolation #129) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1219, Galron wrote:Why is no one seeing this?

JC claimed she could write a note. She did.

Wheme claimed he could vote after he died. He is.

Wheme also said he was a friendly neighbor. In that post, it refers to wheme in the 3d person. "Someone" off stage said they received Wheme's FN. Who was that?
Galron, I feel like you are confusing yourself. We received 3 posts while the thread was locked

1013 - which came from Juliet, just like she claimed she would be able to write to us after her death.

1014 - which came from Town Crier A

1015 - which came from Town Crier B

None of those people were wheme - in context none make sense coming form him, but also we have seen his flip. There is nothing about town crier.

However, Town Crier A has claimed that Wheme targeted Town Crier A over night before his death. I am inclined to believe this (regardless of town crier A's alignment) because no one has come back and said "WAIT, wheme actually targeted me and Town Crier A is a liar." This does not do anything to make Town Crier A more likely to be town, it just means that Town Crier A is likely someone that Wheme town read.

So Wheme targetted Town Crier A. Town Crier A put that information in their message.

At this point, there is no reason for Town Crier A to out themselves, because the only info they gained was that Wheme was town, but we literally all were given his flip.

I do not see anything that is concerning about this, or what you are worried about.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1226 (isolation #130) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1204, Tamora's Angel wrote: I'm Titus..
Hi Titus, I managed to not accidentally lead a day 1 miselim on you this game! lmao
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1241 (isolation #131) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Galrons worrying over the messages feel like it comes from town.

Gl's case on galron also feels like it comes from town

I still want to kill OTH
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1251 (isolation #132) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1246, Galron wrote:
That post is still confusing to me. Your take gives it a little more sense. It supposes that one of the current players acted as a Town Crier, which I don't really understand because it starts by saying "My role is a crier, I can send a message every dawn phase. Notably, I can even send such a message the night I am dying. My final monologue, as it were." Then it talks about Juliet not acknowledging her lack of flip and then says that the crier received Wheme's Friendly Neighbor. I don't grok how a dying player can critique Juliet and not be Wheme. It's a dubious post..
Even in what you quoted, it said that they can send it EVERY dawn, including the dawn after they die. The do not claim that this is the dawn after they die.

Also, have you looked at whemes flip? That is not one of whemes abilities
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1273 (isolation #133) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1269, Icebox wrote:I’m at work, but I’m breaking my rule to say that someone loverized me with Galron.

-Bell
:(

VOTE: galron
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1274 (isolation #134) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Lukewarm »

That's 5 votes for galron
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1388 (isolation #135) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I still think that we should kill galron. If that is not happening, I would like to kill OTH
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1390 (isolation #136) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1352, Off The Hook wrote: Titus can u explain this for me bestie

-GE
Gamma are you picking up bestie from Marci? lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1391 (isolation #137) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1389, Titus wrote:
In post 1388, Lukewarm wrote:I still think that we should kill galron. If that is not happening, I would like to kill OTH
No.
Okay, well my vote is almost certainly riding out on one of the two of them for the foreseeable future.

What are you against a OTH kill?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1392 (isolation #138) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think that Gamma's transition to "Dunn has been consistently scummy" when the slot has not expressed a scum read on them a single point before now, right when they likely need to transition away from the potential guilty on their buddy, and dunn is the person who most recently had some thread momentum in his direction is hella sus, and also looks partnery between OTH and the person that likely has a guilty on them now.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1393 (isolation #139) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like, here is the last time OTH has mentioned Dunn - and it was to question a scum read on them
In post 892, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 889, WhemeStar wrote:im wiling to vote skybird or dunn
why dunnstral?

~M★
But, when trying to flow with the momentum going in his direction, now they think he has been "consistently scummy" and have apparently just been keeping that to themselves.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1394 (isolation #140) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: OTH
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1395 (isolation #141) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1364, Off The Hook wrote:i think having this mindset is not a good thing, i think sometimes coincidences do happen
I also don't think that this is a town thought.

This is not a mechanical "maybe we can eek out a result in case we are wrong" it looks more like,

"lets ignore this double track to two different people who had scum lead actions happen to them, because "coincidences happen""

And that quote is coming from marci, who just expressed a weak scum read on the slot BEFORE the track guilty came out.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1396 (isolation #142) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I would also like to point out that Marci did the exact same with JC (who, regardless of what some of you want to say is 1000% scum). As soon as JC claimed, she chimed in to try and steer away from it. Marci had no expressed read on JC, Gamma had JC as "nullscum," but when push came to shove, she tried to steer away into skybird
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1401 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

What are you even talking about, I tracked who did what in the posts that I just made
In post 1396, Lukewarm wrote:I would also like to point out that Marci did the exact same with JC (who, regardless of what some of you want to say is 1000% scum). As soon as JC claimed, she chimed in to try and steer away from it.
Marci had no expressed read on JC
Gamma had JC as "nullscum,"
but when push came to shove,
she tried to steer away into skybird
In post 1395, Lukewarm wrote:And that quote is coming
from marci, who just expressed a weak scum read on the slot
BEFORE the track guilty came out.
In post 1392, Lukewarm wrote:
I think that Gamma's transition
to "Dunn has been consistently scummy" when the slot has not expressed a scum read on them a single point before now, right when they likely need to transition away from the potential guilty on their buddy, and dunn is the person who most recently had some thread momentum in his direction is hella sus, and also looks partnery between OTH and the person that likely has a guilty on them now.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1404 (isolation #144) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like, I saw what you just did with dunn, and I thought it was weird, so I searched back in your iso to see your stances on Dunn. You mentioned Dunn 0 times before your vote, and Marci mentioned him once (to question a scum read on him). And it reminded me of what Marci did day 1 with JC, so I looked back at both of your stances on her throughout the day, and again it looked weird. Marci did not call Juliet town until she was trying to save her, and prior to that you had called her null scum.

So, from my PoV, your actions are not lining up with your reads with respect to the two people that I think are almost certainly scum here.

For JC, you (gamma) had her in null scum and
Marci had never mentioned a read
-- and marci chimed in to save JC when she was in danger.
For Galron, you had galron as a town read and
Marci had galron as a scum lean
-- and marci chimed in to save Galron when he was in danger.

Both look pretty sus for marci,

And then with Dunn, your heretofore unmentioned suspicions on Dunn seemed awfully convenient.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1405 (isolation #145) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Gamma, I second GL's question. What is your read on me?

1297 calls me scummy, and you also called me scummy day 1, but 1402 reads like you are talking to someone who you think / know is town.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1406 (isolation #146) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

ebwop: 1397
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1419 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1413, Off The Hook wrote:Actually looking back at another game Luke could absolutely be town but if so he
SERIOUSLY
needs to go back to the drawing board on how he reads me because this is the second time he’s been this confident in me being scum and been just completely fucking wrong.

-GE
Is you read on me based entirely on my read accuracy on you?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1420 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Spoiler: Just for fun I have looked back at our games together
Isekai, you were my top scum read - you were scum
(✓)

Nini 2226 you were in my town reads - you were town
(✓)

Mini 2213, you were in my town reads - you were town
(✓)

FGO - you were an IC

Yakra - I scum read you, you were town
(X)

-------

I am not getting the feeling that I need to "SERIOUSLY needs to go back to the drawing board on how I read you" :good: :good:

Even if I end up being wrong this game, I will be at a greater then 50% read accuracy on you
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1427 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1421, Off The Hook wrote:you can’t entirely take credit for isekai because Kate hydra did the heavy lifting
I am no longer even sure what we are talking about here? "Heavy lifting"?

I thought we were talking about me reading you, so I pointed out a game that you were my number 1 scum read. Kate (well ffery) actually tried to talk me out of it day 1. And day 2 I was pushing "lets kill Gamma" while Kate were pushing "lets kill dunn" (both right in the end).

So my only completed game experience with scum!Gamma was me nailing you as scum Day 1, and then pushing it until you died.
In post 1421, Off The Hook wrote: lol you must have been speccing 2226 because I don’t remember I in it
Spoiler:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1428 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Spoiler: Notty and Dunn
Remember when scum!Gamma would not vote scum!Dunn in Isekai until I made a big show of pointing out that from his pov Dunn mechanically had to be scum because otherwise scum could have quick hammered him to win the game, and even then he seemed a bit hesitant to bus?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1460 (isolation #151) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1433, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1423, GuiltyLion wrote:Gamma you could make this right by just voting obvscum guiltied Galron
I know you want your role to be useful but Galron is likely what he claimed and not scum. Take a step back.
Do you know something that we don't know?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1462 (isolation #152) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Okay, then things we know:

We know for a fact that scum visited wheme
We know that scum almost certainly visited Skybird
We know for a fact that Galron visited both wheme and Skybird.

So is it "possible" that Galron is what he claimed, and just happened to visit the same people scum visited -yes. But it is not "likely"
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1463 (isolation #153) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I want to kill Galron, unless icebox has a role that they think would be useful toNight, and worth holding off for them.

If icebox does, then I think we should kill oth
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1468 (isolation #154) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I'd that is the case, the town who stole from Skybird should 1,000% out that information since it is currently important to the discussion. Until that happens, I am gonna treat it as a scum activity
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1469 (isolation #155) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Lukewarm »

"guilty lions track is not a guilty because I am the one who stole from Skybird" is definitely worth outing a semi-negative utility role portion of a role.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1487 (isolation #156) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1486, Off The Hook wrote:there's one game I just noticed luke forgot wrt ones we've played together and I kinda wonder what he thinks of it because he never gave a hard stance on me that game lol

-GE
You must have specced that game because I don't remember you in it.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1489 (isolation #157) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am unclear how this conversation is supposed to either help you (or anyone else) sort me, or how it would help me (or anyone else) sort you.

Because so far what I have gained is that we have had a few games together, and in some games I was confidently correct, another game I was confidently wrong, and apparently I forgot a game where I had you as null. And like, yeah? That's like how this game works. Cool talk.

But what does any of that have to do with the fact that you are scum this game?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1491 (isolation #158) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1419, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1413, Off The Hook wrote:Actually looking back at another game Luke could absolutely be town but if so he
SERIOUSLY
needs to go back to the drawing board on how he reads me because this is the second time he’s been this confident in me being scum and been just completely fucking wrong.

-GE
Is you read on me based entirely on my read accuracy on you?
I don't know that you ever responded to this.

Because from my pov, it looks like you started scum reading me because I was confidently scum reading you. Which, is that really the entire basis for your scum read on me?

And then, again from my pov, it looks like you are now walking back the scum read because you remembered that I have scum read you while you were town once before this. Why does remembering that change your read on me? Did you really not know that I had the capacity for scum reading someone who turns out to be town until that moment you looked at the yakra game?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1492 (isolation #159) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, I just went back and looked at the yakra game (since you mentioned it). And yes, I did scum read you day 2. But interestingly, I noticed that you never scum read me that entire game

What is different for you, between that game and this one, that in that game you never tried to push me when I was wrong about you, but that in this game the only thing "holding you back from calling for my head" is that you are in a hydra?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1498 (isolation #160) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1493, Off The Hook wrote:I'm done answering your questions when it's not making a fucking dent with you. We'll just self-resolve and you can be made to eat the crow's egg that'll be on your face.

-GE
What of my questions have you answered that should make a dent? Because these are like The Questions that I matterhave asked that I think the answers would be most helpful in myself (and other people) sorting, and youre skipping it a second time.

Instead of answering my question, you told me that you had to be town because you and Marci are not synched, and appear to be upset that that does not immediately defuse my suspicions on you.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1502 (isolation #161) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1499, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1498, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1493, Off The Hook wrote:I'm done answering your questions when it's not making a fucking dent with you. We'll just self-resolve and you can be made to eat the crow's egg that'll be on your face.

-GE
What of my questions have you answered that should make a dent? Because these are like The Questions that I matterhave asked that I think the answers would be most helpful in myself (and other people) sorting, and youre skipping it a second time.

Instead of answering my question, you told me that you had to be town because you and Marci are not synched, and appear to be upset that that does not immediately defuse my suspicions on you.
whats the questions u had again?

~M★
They were mostly aimed at Gamma, revolving around why he scum read me (was it more then just omgus).
Why remembering yakra made him reconsider his scum read
What is different between that game (where I scum read him) and this game (where I scum read him) that resulted in him scum reading me for it this game, but he didn't scum read me for it that game.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1503 (isolation #162) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1501, Off The Hook wrote:My issue is that I was bringing up the Gensokyo game as a way of having a little bit of coy fun and you tired to be Serious Samuel about it, and in the process acted like there’s a cop guilty outed on us. It’s that last part specifically that pisses me off because I have seen no reason for you to be as confident as you have been about us this game.
That last line was me joking as well. I laughed as I wrote it.
You have basically come into the game prejudiced against us, so I refuse to entertain your bullshit when it’s clear it doesn’t matter, because even if you’re town it’s clear the only thing that will crack through your neutron-star-density skull is our alignment resolving on its own.
I am not sure what made you think that I started prejudiced against you. I just came in and thought Marci was being scummy, and started looking harder, and then thought you independently did scummy things. That is where the "confidence" comes from by the way. The fact that I started scum reading both heads of your hydra independently from one another.

I am not really sure why me scum reading you gets you this heated tbh. That is true for what ever alignment you are.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1505 (isolation #163) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

And just as like a point of order, you are my strongest scum read, and therefore (up until the tracker guilty) you were the number one person I wanted to kill this day phase. But, just because you are the person I think has the highest likelihood of being scum, does not mean that I am 100% confident that you flip scum. Just that you are more likely to flip scum then shooting someone else.

So, to see me say "I think that OTH is the best kill" and you to turn around with "how can you say that," "how are you so confident," "your acting like there is a cop guilty on me," ect, ect feels like there is a disconnect in how I view mafia games and how you are interpreting me.

The "egg on my face" bits too feels like a disconnect in how I view games. If I end up being proven wrong, do you expect that I will be contrite over having a bad read? Because literally every player in every game has bad reads here or there. So, I am not sure what you even expect me to be feeling if I am wrong. I think that there has been 1 total miselim that I have felt bad about in any of my games I have been in up to this point (Titus in Bloodstained).

This feels almost like an oog conversation at this point, but it feels like you and I almost fundamentally view mafia games differently
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1509 (isolation #164) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

To be real with you, the best way for you to sway my opinion on you is to stop getting pissed that I scum read you, and go out and scum hunt. I read the game, and from what I saw, your slot has the highest red flip percentage. Engaging with me on my scum read of you can only get you so far, like, if I misinterpreted or misunderstood something.

Find something that I missed or that I did not consider, convince me that someone else has a higher percent chance of being scum then you. But so far, I have not seen that from you. I saw you sheep onto a dunn wagon, and act like you have been sniffing up that tree all game.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1510 (isolation #165) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1508, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm coming around to townreading Gamma again but I just hate this Dunn wagon

I would like thoughts from LLD, Wis, DV, etc, on leashing Galron and Galron to publicly confirm under threat of elimination otherwise. It's kinda silly to say it's useful to let him get another report if we don't choose to exercise any input into who he's going to "investigate" (scare quotes intentional cause I still think he's like 90% scum here), and it'd be a useful way of generating more information from everyone else as well
I saw your post earlier, and I was lowkey waiting to see if someone came out and claimed to steal from either skybird or galron, because that would affect who I think he should be leashed on.

But yes, Galron should always be leashed if he is allowed to live
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1526 (isolation #166) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

My computer crashed, and I lost my post response to gamma :(
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1530 (isolation #167) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Have we heard from gif this day phase?

Wouod like to hear what he thinks as well
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1538 (isolation #168) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1512, Off The Hook wrote:...and you aren’t addressing my points on Dunnstral,
WHY??!!?
why? I just wrote up why I thought someone else was scum, if you seriously mean this you should have engaged me on that

-GE

[edited to be less scary]
I was planning on it, but just responded to the things directed at me first. Turns out that is faster then analyzing someone's scum case (especially one that seems to be about in large part meta).

Can you point me towards the games that make you think Dunn is lurk scum? Becuase Scum!dunn was the most active Dunn I have seen, and I have repeatedly seen him be accused of lurking while town
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1541 (isolation #169) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1536, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1521, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 810, fferyllt wrote:WhemeStar (7): Bowser Jr., Cephrir, Skybird, Off The Hook, Pavowski, Lukewarm, Juliet Capulet
Juliet Capulet (6): Tamora's Angel, GuiltyLion, Wisdom, Lady Lambdadelta, DeasVail, WhemeStar
DeasVail (1): Icebox
Bowser Jr. (1): Dunnstral
Off The Hook (1): Child of Fairies

Not Voting (1): Galron
I'd probably want some kind of further confirmation on JC's alignment before diving too hard down this rabbithole but I would say this is a good VC to return to later. If JC was in fact conf!scum, I'd bet there's at least one other scum on the Wheme wagon. I'm hard townreading Bowser Jr and Lukewarm, and we have effectively a mechanical inno on Skybird (in either world of town/scum Galron then Skybird is town), so I'd look in {Ceph, OTH, Pav} for another scum.
I have received info (and no I'm not going to share any more about this so don't @ me) indicating that Juliet will likely be revealed as town by the time we get to Day 3. If she isn't, then it's probably safe to assume she's confscum.
I have received info (and no I'm not going to share any more about this so don't @ me) indicating that Juliet was almost certainly scum -- but we can wait to see if there is a flip Day 3
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1545 (isolation #170) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Don't let the formatting fool you, I seriously do know something that other people don't know that indicates Juliet=scum.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1551 (isolation #171) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Galron, if you really are town, then GL tracking you while you target him, and a doc protects GL means that we get zero information from either one of your abilities lmao.

You die, GL lives, and GL has an inno on a Now Flipped you.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1556 (isolation #172) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, Galron, are you X-shot?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1560 (isolation #173) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1557, Icebox wrote:
In post 1551, Lukewarm wrote:Galron, if you really are town, then GL tracking you while you target him, and a doc protects GL means that we get zero information from either one of your abilities lmao.

Wait what.

-Bell
Galron's recommended targetting was :
GL Tracks Galron
Galron parity cops GL + 1
Doc protects GL.

If Galron is town, that plays out with scum killing Galron (so we never get a result from him) and GL lives with a track result on Galron, who is dead, and therefore the track result on him is useless
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1562 (isolation #174) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1558, Cephrir wrote:this refrain about self resolving doesn't actually mean anything
He has claimed a day 4 IC, so he "self-resolves" day 4
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1565 (isolation #175) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1561, Icebox wrote:
In post 1560, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1557, Icebox wrote:
In post 1551, Lukewarm wrote:Galron, if you really are town, then GL tracking you while you target him, and a doc protects GL means that we get zero information from either one of your abilities lmao.

Wait what.

-Bell
Galron's recommended targetting was :
GL Tracks Galron
Galron parity cops GL + 1
Doc protects GL.

If Galron is town, that plays out with scum killing Galron (so we never get a result from him) and GL lives with a track result on Galron, who is dead, and therefore the track result on him is useless
Why did GL even suggest tracking Galron again then

-Bell
I think that GL was doing that under the asumption that Galron is scum. So tracking him is not terrible. But from a town!Galron pov, that is a terrible plan
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1566 (isolation #176) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1463, Lukewarm wrote:I want to kill Galron, unless icebox has a role that they think would be useful toNight, and worth holding off for them.

If icebox does, then I think we should kill oth
In post 1464, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1456, Off The Hook wrote:I’m a Day 4 IC.

Spoiler:

-GE
for tweedle dum over here

-GE
Him bringing it back up when I said that I still wanted to kill him makes me think that it was supposed to be serious
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1569 (isolation #177) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1568, Cephrir wrote:i think we can probably all agree that galron is the last person whose opinion should count in any discussion of what he should do tonight
Absolutely.

My point was to say "this does not make sense from a town!you PoV, did you think this through?" and see what he said
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1573 (isolation #178) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1571, Cephrir wrote:if i were scum i would never shoot galron tonight under any circumstances, but i guess if they're that scared
I would kill GL every time, but if we are directing the potential doc onto GL, then I would probably take the shot at Galron
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1579 (isolation #179) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1501, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1497, GuiltyLion wrote:Gamma, can you sell me on Dunn? Feel free to use the same points you've given to marci in your private chat. "ur tone sux" doesn't do it for me
I haven’t really detailed it much there but I’ll try to spell out some thoughts
[*]General activity level is bad, with exception of one game where he was deliberately playing against meta he tends to be lurkscum, he’s also lurky as PR but vibes differently when he is
I asked for lurkscum Dunn to compare, because in my experience I saw town dunn with 28 posts day 1 in Guardians, and then I saw town dunn with 14 posts in day 1 of Divide and Conquer. And my only scum!dunn game he had like 150 posts day 1 (isekai)

So, I am not sure that I am convinced that him being lurky day 1 is a scum indicator for him

------------------------
[*]I don’t like some of the stances he’s taken or how it’s sounded when he’s taken them (this is why I say his tone sux)
@Gamma
receipts please

-----------------------
[*]The PR during D1 felt inexplicable and like he was deliberately obfuscating his content, he hasn’t made any allusion to why he hasn’t had to write in the way he did D1 in this day phase
I was under the impression from the beginning that he was just messing around with the "PR" day 1

-----------------------
[*]This isn’t really a point against but I feel good about the wagon on him rn
What does this mean?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1624 (isolation #180) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1580, Off The Hook wrote:it's hard to verify how his posting rate measures to each game without doing some fancy shit I lack the time for
I did fancy shit because why not?

Spoiler:

So, I ran all three games that you linked as well as every game that I can remember playing with Dunn through the spread sheet. Calculated Dunn's percentage of all posts made day 1 compared to how many players were in the game, then did conditional formatting to color his higher post rate games green. (because you are positing that lurk dunn = scum dunn) to then see if there is any corrolation.

The conditional formatting guessed incorrectly 4 times, got it right 1 time, and then it did not give a result on his middle of the road game.

If anything, this is wrong more then it is right, and lurk Dunn = town Dunn.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1627 (isolation #181) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1588, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1580, Off The Hook wrote:viewtopic.php?f=23&t=87781 - Chromatic Ascension, Dunn was Knight Beige
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=87638 - True Love
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=83971 - Forest Fire

some (semi-)recent samples of lurkscum Dunn
there could be others from games I didn't keep tabs on but it's hard to verify how his posting rate measures to each game without doing some fancy shit I lack the time for

-GE
I'm not lurking in the first 2 games, I'm town in the last game.
omg. If you were town in Forest fire, that would eliminate the singular correct guess based on posting habits, and it will have been wrong in every single listed game lmao
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1642 (isolation #182) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1638, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:OTH/Galron/???
Oh look, my current solve
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1650 (isolation #183) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1644, Galron wrote:
In post 1636, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1624, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1580, Off The Hook wrote:it's hard to verify how his posting rate measures to each game without doing some fancy shit I lack the time for
I did fancy shit because why not?

Spoiler:

So, I ran all three games that you linked as well as every game that I can remember playing with Dunn through the spread sheet. Calculated Dunn's percentage of all posts made day 1 compared to how many players were in the game, then did conditional formatting to color his higher post rate games green. (because you are positing that lurk dunn = scum dunn) to then see if there is any corrolation.

The conditional formatting guessed incorrectly 4 times, got it right 1 time, and then it did not give a result on his middle of the road game.

If anything, this is wrong more then it is right, and lurk Dunn = town Dunn.
well then

I did notice he had middling posting rates in a lot of his scumgames though and his posting does tend to ping as distinctly scummy when he is scum, and he's at least fitting that second bill imo
but tbh I think I wanna posit another question to
Galron
, which is: what's the shakespeare quote associated with your parity cop ability?

-GE
The only quote I have is "be not afraid the island is full of noises"
That is a quote from the tempest :? :?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1660 (isolation #184) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: galron
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1668 (isolation #185) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1664, Pavowski wrote:Unless roles are named at random, it doesn't seem a particularly townsided role to draw.
This game is literally a uPick
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1673 (isolation #186) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1667, Gamma Emerald wrote:the thing with why I initially asked for ability flavor was that I felt galron could be a scum invest role who checked skybird and killed wheme, and wanted to see if galron's flavor felt in line with where I'd expect a the scum invest to come from in the flavor

-GE
Why are you jumping to an invest role, when we know that skybird has already claimed that their gold was stolen?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1676 (isolation #187) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1672, Pavowski wrote:
In post 1668, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1664, Pavowski wrote:Unless roles are named at random, it doesn't seem a particularly townsided role to draw.
This game is literally a uPick
This being my first such game I don't actually know what that means but I'm assuming I have once again committed a stupid

I was going to clarify this anyway but "not particularly townsided" =\= scum. Just noting that rosencrantz is at best a useful idiot to the villain of Hamlet and at worst a low level thug in that guy's pocket. (If flavor is at all alignment-indicative.)

But on the other hand you could say he is in the nobility and therefore townsided and look, I'm just happy to have something in my wheelhouse to talk about since I feel out of my depth in the recent discussios ok?
In a uPick, your flavor is completely divorced from your alignment.

You send your flavor choices to the mod. The mod assigns everyone their Flavor. THEN the mod rolls for alignment. Since Flavor is chosen before the mod knows your alignment, it can never be indicative of the other.

A Harry Potter uPick could just as easily end up with a town aligned Voldemort or a scum aligned Harry.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1678 (isolation #188) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1675, Pavowski wrote:I am being dumb again, what I mean is I do not know if a uPick means the names and flavors and inputs from players have anything to do with alignments when they shake out in role assignments.
No. The flavor comes from the players, and then the mod uses a computer to randomize the alignments
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1681 (isolation #189) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am gonna try and stay really vague, and I suggest everyone else does too.

Every one of my ability flavor names are lines that were directly spoken by my character. So, I find it hard to believe that Galron's ability flavor name was spoken by Caliban in The Tempest if he really is Rosencrantz from Hamlet.

It seems more likely that he is fake claiming.

Does anyone have a flavor name that does not match to a quote from their character? Looking for just a simple yes/no here, don't need to tell me what it says
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1685 (isolation #190) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3, fferyllt wrote:
Sample Role PM
You are
Roderigo
, of
Othello

-
Abilities:

All the world's a stage:
Your greatest abilities of all, your voice and your vote
I will make myself known to Desdemona:
Once during the game you can target target a player and write a message for me to deliver to them anonymously. If the player you send the message to is Desdemona, then you will gain a neighborhood with them for that Night.
Slings and Arrows:
You may suffer some.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind:
There may be other aspects of your role of which you are currently unaware.

The jewels you have had from me
  • With nought but truth. I have wasted myself out of my means.:
    You can buy one additional chance to find Desdemona. The cost will be
    3 gold coins
"I will make myself known to Desdemona" - Line spoken by Rodrigo in Othello

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind" -
Line spoken by Helena in Midsummer

"The jewels you have had from me" - Line spoken by Rodrigo in Othello

"With nought but truth. I have wasted myself out of my means" - Line spoken by Rodrigo in Othello

Hmmm. The Sample Role PM has an example of one that does not match, although it also has 3 that do
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1687 (isolation #191) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Okay, for him to be town that means that he needs to have happened to visit the person who was the night kill (but did not kill them) AND happen to have visited a person who had gold stolen from them (but did not steal from them) AND happen to be the only person with a flavor name pulled from a different play (and apparently only one flavor name despite having already claimed two abilities?)

Or, he is just scum.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1691 (isolation #192) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1689, Icebox wrote:I was not owned.

-Bell
I was owned
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1697 (isolation #193) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1693, Icebox wrote:I'm out right going to say that Lukewarm's push on Galron feels really misguided in terms of both rhetoric and disposition. He's arguing backwards.

-Bell
My argument is that he was tracked to the scum night kill and was tracked to a town player that had their gold stolen and he appears to be lying about his flavor. Which is plenty good enough for me. Better then literally any other option on the table imo.

(tbh, the double track was already good enough for me even before the flavor claim shenanigans, but that sure did spark my interest all over again)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1701 (isolation #194) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I believe that it is more likely that he is Caliban in stead of Rosencrantz, and he just lifted the quote from his real role pm.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1704 (isolation #195) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1701, Lukewarm wrote:I believe that it is more likely that he is Caliban in stead of Rosencrantz, and he just lifted the quote from his real role pm.
Or the island itself actually, given the chosen quote
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1705 (isolation #196) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1702, Icebox wrote:I just checked my own and while my character is from mid summer's dream, there are quotes from at least 3 different plays in it. /:

-Bell
Interesting
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1708 (isolation #197) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1702, Icebox wrote:I just checked my own and while my character is from mid summer's dream, there are quotes from at least 3 different plays in it. /:

-Bell
Is this counting "All the world's a stage" and "Slings and Arrows" which seems to be on everyone's role pm (and also the sample role pm) - because I was not considering those two.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1709 (isolation #198) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1707, Icebox wrote:It doesn't sound interesting, I think they just slapped whatever quote they wanted on whatever they thought fit for a descriptor.

Is yours not like that?

-Bell
No. Every single one of my abilities is a line, not just from my play, but lines spoken directly by my character
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1711 (isolation #199) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

My role PM has 6 different bolded lines.

1 is the same as the sample, all the worlds a stage
1 is the same as the sample, slings and arrows

4 are direct quotes from my character

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”