Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I mean dwlee flip will enlighten us about Nancy anyway so I dont need to worry about it
Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by Truth Innuendos Lies »

In post 3647, Wisdom wrote:There is because like Gamma said you then talked about D7, as if your role didnt allow you to check each night (which is how I originally imagined your role worked too)
But apparently you are insisting now that you can check every night
I can check 3 times on any night but don’t get results until the following night. I think Critter explained it well.
Hydra of Marashu=TRUTH, Auro=LIES and Nancy Drew 39=INNUENDOS

We can handle the truth, can you?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Wisdom »

ok
Back to liming dwlee
The only thing I want before that is Cakez to tell me if Pooky "inno" is still valid with a gf presence
Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:04 pm

In post 3651, Wisdom wrote:I mean dwlee flip will enlighten us about Nancy anyway so I dont need to worry about it
I was recently scum and I never faked any guilties. I have never faked a guilty. My message told me my N1 target Dweelee, is a member of team Rocket , so unless there’s something unaccounted for in the setup to explain it or mod error, they should flip scum.

Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:08 pm

In post 3651, Wisdom wrote:I mean dwlee flip will enlighten us about Nancy anyway so I dont need to worry about it
I don’t know why you’re suddenly even doubting me. Do you remember the first run of Gameshow when I used the word “we” to refer to scum? Both you and RC accused me of scumslipping but it’s just my dyslexia. I was town in that.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3654, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:My message told me my N1 target Dweelee, is a member of team Rocket , so unless there’s something unaccounted for in the setup to explain it or mod error, they should flip scum.
Did it say "dwlee" in the message or just "your n1 target"?
Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:10 pm

In post 3656, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3654, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:My message told me my N1 target Dweelee, is a member of team Rocket , so unless there’s something unaccounted for in the setup to explain it or mod error, they should flip scum.
N1 target but that was Dweele, so what’s your point?

Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:11 pm

In post 3655, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
I don’t know why you’re suddenly even doubting me. Do you remember the first run of Gameshow when I used the word “we” to refer to scum? Both you and RC accused me of scumslipping but it’s just my dyslexia. I was town in that.
Do you not remember this or do I need to find you the quote?

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 3580, mastina wrote:
In post 3575, Titus wrote:Well please wait to hear from Milobird before any action.
On that note I want DKKoba posting today, too; we shouldn't end the day before they've chimed in here.
What about meee? You forgot meee. :(

On the bus driver discussion, this misses the point:
In post 3542, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
No one knew I could cop check and no one knew I would target Dwlee.
If there is a bus driver who targeted your target they could have done so for any number of reasons.

That said, I agree with mastina:

Spoiler: mastina
In post 3574, mastina wrote:
In post 3562, mastina wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99
(For the record: I'm not
sure
Dwlee is scum here, obviously, but between Gamma claiming that the rolestop I got N1 is his, not Dwlee's, Dwlee claiming a rolestop variant that I did not get, and the guilty claim, I genuinely believe that just on policy, we need to eliminate Dwlee. Dwlee's not lockscum but for Dwlee to be town requires a series of events that are incredibly unfortunate and unlikely. Two rolestoppers both in the game with different modifiers, targeting me, on top of a third player evolving into a rolestopper, on top of whatever would cause a wrong result from the investigation on Dwlee. It's not impossible and if Dwlee flips town we'll know that it did in fact happen in spite of how incredibly improbable they were, but by following Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is Dwlee as scum and anything other than Dwlee-scum is less simple.)

The combination of Dwlee targeting mastina after another rolestopper did the same, plus someone bussing Dwlee so TIL's result was wrong, doesn't seem likely.
I don't know if I'd go as far as to say 'incredibly improbable'. For one thing, with multiple investigative roles it doesn't seem a stretch to imagine there being a bus driver in this game and I remember Dwlee was under some suspicion end of D1 so if Dwlee is town it wouldn't have been a bad idea for scum to bus and hope to frame Dwlee. I just don't think that's
as likely
as Dwlee being scum.

I am kinda interested in hearing the clarification mastina sought about whether she'd get the full power with all conditions. Just because I don't see the scum motive for Dwlee to lie about only being able to target scum if they knew it wouldn't match what mastina got.

But TIL's result is enough to justify us limming Dwlee here even without that clarification, I think.

VOTE: Dwlee99

On Critter/TIL:

Faking a gated investigative role in this game, in general, doesn't seem as risky/foolish as it would be in most games. Perhaps especially as it seems like there are multiple gated investigative roles and multiple blocking type roles.
(a guessing game who's the lying nerfed cop among say four variously nerfed investigative roles is less risky than who's the lying cop among two normal cops).

That said, while I intensely dislike their aggro arrogant play style I don't think TIL is lying in this situation. 1 for 1 seems a bad trade for scum and it is 1 for 1 here because if Dwlee flips town I don't think the hypothetical bus driver theories would be enough to save TIL from being limmed tomorrow.

I think multiple scum are among Dwlee, Titus, and Milobird.

Over the next day I'm going to focus on trying to get a read on the following players cos I currently have no idea about them all and I think if there's scum not in the above three it's among these:

KTT, chowchow, WhemeStar

To varying degrees I lean town on everyone else.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3658, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 3655, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
Do you not remember this or do I need to find you the quote?
I went and checked because I had no recollection I played in a game called "gameshow" and that apparently was because it got rerolled in like 5 pages
But neither I nor RC was serious about your "scumslip" in that game
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3659, imaginality wrote:I think multiple scum are among Dwlee, Titus, and Milobird.

Over the next day I'm going to focus on trying to get a read on the following players cos I currently have no idea about them all and I think if there's scum not in the above three it's among these:

KTT, chowchow, WhemeStar

This is a good pool
I remember I had Wheme as town but I dont remember why
Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:21 pm

Subject: Gameshow Mafia ~Rerolling~
Wisdom wrote:
In post 107, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 102, Wisdom wrote: scum had minimal info in selecting it, which was the goal
Yes but
we
did have some
in my old days id probably call this a scumslip :lol:
Well I looked up the quote anyway.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Yea that was me recognising it's probably not a scumslip and that I've evolved from my old self who would blindly push it
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3657, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
Also I just asked this because I remembered a game where a gunsmith got a guilty on me by name, and left me no space to argue about redirection
So was just checking
Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:28 pm

In post 3659, imaginality wrote:
In post 3580, mastina wrote:
In post 3575, Titus wrote:Well please wait to hear from Milobird before any action.
On that note I want DKKoba posting today, too; we shouldn't end the day before they've chimed in here.
What about meee? You forgot meee. :(

On the bus driver discussion, this misses the point:
In post 3542, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
No one knew I could cop check and no one knew I would target Dwlee.
If there is a bus driver who targeted your target they could have done so for any number of reasons.

That said, I agree with mastina:

Spoiler: mastina
In post 3574, mastina wrote:
In post 3562, mastina wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99
(For the record: I'm not
sure
Dwlee is scum here, obviously, but between Gamma claiming that the rolestop I got N1 is his, not Dwlee's, Dwlee claiming a rolestop variant that I did not get, and the guilty claim, I genuinely believe that just on policy, we need to eliminate Dwlee. Dwlee's not lockscum but for Dwlee to be town requires a series of events that are incredibly unfortunate and unlikely. Two rolestoppers both in the game with different modifiers, targeting me, on top of a third player evolving into a rolestopper, on top of whatever would cause a wrong result from the investigation on Dwlee. It's not impossible and if Dwlee flips town we'll know that it did in fact happen in spite of how incredibly improbable they were, but by following Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is Dwlee as scum and anything other than Dwlee-scum is less simple.)

The combination of Dwlee targeting mastina after another rolestopper did the same, plus someone bussing Dwlee so TIL's result was wrong, doesn't seem likely.
I don't know if I'd go as far as to say 'incredibly improbable'. For one thing, with multiple investigative roles it doesn't seem a stretch to imagine there being a bus driver in this game and I remember Dwlee was under some suspicion end of D1 so if Dwlee is town it wouldn't have been a bad idea for scum to bus and hope to frame Dwlee. I just don't think that's
as likely
as Dwlee being scum.

I am kinda interested in hearing the clarification mastina sought about whether she'd get the full power with all conditions. Just because I don't see the scum motive for Dwlee to lie about only being able to target scum if they knew it wouldn't match what mastina got.

But TIL's result is enough to justify us limming Dwlee here even without that clarification, I think.

VOTE: Dwlee99

On Critter/TIL:

Faking a gated investigative role in this game, in general, doesn't seem as risky/foolish as it would be in most games. Perhaps especially as it seems like there are multiple gated investigative roles and multiple blocking type roles.
(a guessing game who's the lying nerfed cop among say four variously nerfed investigative roles is less risky than who's the lying cop among two normal cops).

That said, while I intensely dislike their aggro arrogant play style I don't think TIL is lying in this situation. 1 for 1 seems a bad trade for scum and it is 1 for 1 here because if Dwlee flips town I don't think the hypothetical bus driver theories would be enough to save TIL from being limmed tomorrow.

I think multiple scum are among Dwlee, Titus, and Milobird.

KTT, chowchow, WhemeStar

Yeah, I think I lost my Titus tr when she tried to manage me and Critter, which would autospew you town, if she flips scum.

I don’t understand your Milo read however. I was suss on them D1 but I liked them yesterday.

~I

Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:32 pm

In post 3664, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3657, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
Also I just asked this because I remembered a game where a gunsmith got a guilty on me by name, and left me no space to argue about redirection
So was just checking
That’s a really good take. Yeah N1 target is clearer. In Labrynth I was redirected but I was a loud jk in that so obviously different.

Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:36 pm

Let’s hope Dwelee flips gf, then I can locktown Critter.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Wisdom »

How can dwlee flip gf if you got a guilty on them
Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:45 pm

In post 3668, Wisdom wrote:How can dwlee flip gf if you got a guilty on them
Yeah you’re right he can’t. I would have gotten a false inno in that case. So, then it’s only conditional until we lim gf.

Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:47 pm

In post 3669, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 3668, Wisdom wrote:How can dwlee flip gf if you got a guilty on them
Yeah you’re right he can’t. I would have gotten a false inno in that case. So, then it’s only conditional until we lim gf.
They. Until gf is flipped I get hard guilties and only conditional innos.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3659, imaginality wrote:Just because I don't see the scum motive for Dwlee to lie about only being able to target scum if they knew it wouldn't match what mastina got.
tbh that's a good point
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3483, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay and your result? That I visited mastina N1 and didn't go anywhere last night or?
Why didnt you go anywhere last night again?
Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:52 pm

I was told your N1 target is aligned with Team Rocket and that of course was Dwelee. I think I’ve played enough games with them now to be able to decently meta read them now and I felt they were different here from FFIV and when Koba called them scum, I thought they sounded very similar to the King’s Robes game where they were scum and my result confirmed it.

Truth Innuendos Lies
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Truth Innuendos Lies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:55 pm

In post 3672, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3483, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay and your result? That I visited mastina N1 and didn't go anywhere last night or?
Why didnt you go anywhere last night again?
We have no confirmation of Dwelee visiting Mastina but we do have confirmation of Gamma visiting her. so both are lockclear for this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”