Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 204, Pavowski wrote:
In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:What makes you feel this way? Why did you not vote this?
In post 140, Pavowski wrote:
In post 137, WhemeStar wrote:I HAVE NO READS RIGHT NOW AHHHHH
You can sheep me in thinking icebox is frozen scum
Nobody got my joke here and it has left me in despair
I got it :)

Also
VOTE: WhemeStar
I talked it over a bit and marci seems okay with this vote tho she also feels bad for wheme

-GE
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 219, Bowser Jr. wrote:You’re a towel
Icebox wrote:You're a towel.

-Bell
Fabric drape of lily white
Reinforced seams to grip so tight
This noble drape, what an insult be
Methinks that this is TvT
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

I call people who scumread me towels regardless of my alignment

Bells due for paranoia just leave him be in enjoying the attention ;)
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 225, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 204, Pavowski wrote:
In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:What makes you feel this way? Why did you not vote this?
In post 140, Pavowski wrote:
In post 137, WhemeStar wrote:I HAVE NO READS RIGHT NOW AHHHHH
You can sheep me in thinking icebox is frozen scum
Nobody got my joke here and it has left me in despair
I got it :)

Also
VOTE: WhemeStar
I talked it over a bit and marci seems okay with this vote tho she also feels bad for wheme

-GE
This actually makes me think this slot is town

Marci feels no remorse

If that damned twerking alien gif comes out, though...
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 227, Bowser Jr. wrote:I call people who scumread me towels regardless of my alignment

I will scumread you for one post if you'll call me a towel
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

You’re a towel
Icebox
Icebox
Goon
Icebox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Icebox »

In post 222, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 220, Icebox wrote:You're a towel.

-Bell
You know damn well I could hit your meta if I wanted to lmao

What do you have for me
The heck am I supposed to do with that
Do something you ass, lol.

-Bell
You are frozen.
Weeee HYDRA!
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

Missed the timing there :/
In post 208, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 197, DeasVail wrote:
In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:I find the "hiding her points as gamma's points" concerning, in a "nervous to call them her own points kinda way"
From your knowledge of Marci, do you think this is more likely to come from her as scum? Why?
Scum!Marci gets nervous. So, if that is a sign that she is nervous, then yeah. However, I am also aware that this is her first ever game in a hydra (I am pretty sure), so there is not really a point of reference to see if that is just how she functions in a hydra.

But between that with Gamma, and the fact that she has a total of 4 posts, and the fact that Gamma is basically a non-presence, and her being somewhat confrontational with me (which she has done in most her scum game with me), it all adds up to Off The Hook being my preferred vote atm
This is feels like you’re misrepresenting the meaning of our play. I don’t think marci would need to hide behind me at all. We’re also trying to conserve posts for the extra coin, so you calling out inactivity is a pretty bad look actually. Also, given marci told me you’d never been the same alignment as her (outside of the NEP game) I don’t like you trying to wave around this bit of “she’s only confrontational with me as scum”.
In post 211, Icebox wrote:If anything, isn't Marci covering for GE.

-Bell
Eh, yes and no. I’m having marci act as my voice for the most part, but I can certainly fend for myself as I’m doing right now.
In post 216, Icebox wrote:VOTE: Bowser Jr.

-Bell
In post 223, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Bowser Jr.
Not feeling this, sorry.

-GE
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 230, Bowser Jr. wrote:You’re a towel
VOTE: Bowser
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Child of Fairies »

In post 161, DeasVail wrote:I have very little idea of what you think. You have asked Juliet for reasoning on the GuiltyLion vote, saying that they seem “fine” to you. But what does this mean? Would you expect GL as scum to be not “fine”?
In post 171, GuiltyLion wrote:I get lots of goodfeels from DV's , I had the same issues with COF's (which was what prompted my ), and while my question to DV was meant more in the spirit of "why vanity vote instead of joining my wagon" I totally resonate with his summary of the bad vibe from COF.

DV's follow up is also a super townie post

VOTE: Child of Fairies

I also had a thought that if COF is scum, he might be more likely to say that I "seem fine" if I'm currently pushing on a town!OTS. may be a bit too much of a reach so I'ma sleep on it but the idea has taken hold in my head
He's/you've been active and trying to solve this early, when there's basically nothing to go on. That's fine points in my book. You currently seem to be the most townread player in the game, so I'm curious as to what about me specifically saying this pinged you.

also, UNVOTE:

Don't want an early hammer, and my initial vote on this slot was a joke vote.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Pavowski »

I enjoyed that

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming

VOTE: Wheme
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 232, Off The Hook wrote:This is feels like you’re misrepresenting the meaning of our play. I don’t think marci would need to hide behind me at all. We’re also trying to conserve posts for the extra coin, so you calling out inactivity is a pretty bad look actually. Also, given marci told me you’d never been the same alignment as her (outside of the NEP game) I don’t like you trying to wave around this bit of “she’s only confrontational with me as scum”.
Uh, few things.
Marci and I have both been town before. I know that neighborhood game that also had GuiltyLion in it off the top of my head, but regardless of alignment, I have played more games with Marci then any single player on site save the near omnipresence that is T3. So, I don't like that you are trying to act like I don't have any thing to compare her too.

I am friends with Marci. We chat with one another on Discord several times a week, and like I said, I have played more games with her then basically anyone else. That means that in every game we play, I start our trying to chat with her, regardless of my own alignment. If I am town, I generally don't know where to start and get involved into the thread, so I reach out to her. If I am scum, I do it to hopefully pocket her.

And, with that being my go to entry to all of our games together, I have noticed a pattern that is her being friendly with me when she is town, and her being somewhat confrontational with me if she is scum. I have found town!Marci less likely to scum read me with out a good reason, but scum!Marci has chosen me me as her day 1 scum read target more then once. And, as she said herself - she started the game out shading me.

----

and I call bs on "We’re also trying to conserve posts for the extra coin, so you calling out inactivity is a pretty bad look actually"

We get 150 posts in all of day 1. When I "called you out" as you put it, you had a total of 8 posts combined between the two of you. There is a difference in conserving your post count and not being active.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 209, DeasVail wrote:Thanks, I get what you’re saying but at this point I disagree with those reasons leading to OTH-scum
This feels incredibly disconnected from you sorting the slot yourself. Didn't you have them in your scum list a couple pages ago? (albeit, you said they were the least scummy of the list).

Are you now town reading them? If yes, what caused you to change that from what ever post you scum read them in before?
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Pavowski »

Luke calling out his own scum tactics WRT Marci has to be the biggest towntell I've seen from Luke on d1

I wonder if I will be able to see this game clearly from his pocket
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 236, Lukewarm wrote:and I call bs on "We’re also trying to conserve posts for the extra coin, so you calling out inactivity is a pretty bad look actually"

We get 150 posts in all of day 1. When I "called you out" as you put it, you had a total of 8 posts combined between the two of you. There is a difference in conserving your post count and not being active.
And why the [!!$!] are you activity reading us in the first place? Go look at the activity overview for Final Fantasy XIV mafia, my hydra was one of the top posters overall, and held the top spot until I think D3 when Mandelbrot passed us. I CAN POST JUST FINE AS SCUM, PAL!!!

-GE
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Child of Fairies »

In post 233, Pavowski wrote:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:I enjoyed that

what changed between a single post by neither of these people?
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 239, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 236, Lukewarm wrote:and I call bs on "We’re also trying to conserve posts for the extra coin, so you calling out inactivity is a pretty bad look actually"

And why the [!!$!] are you activity reading us in the first place? Go look at the activity overview for Final Fantasy XIV mafia, my hydra was one of the top posters overall, and held the top spot until I think D3 when Mandelbrot passed us. I CAN POST JUST FINE AS SCUM, PAL!!!

-GE
Am I taking crazy pills? What is the town motivation for this post?

I'm trying to townread your slot GE
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 240, Child of Fairies wrote:
In post 233, Pavowski wrote:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:I enjoyed that

what changed between a single post by neither of these people?
Bowser and I had a gentleman's agreement
Pavowski wrote:
In post 227, Bowser Jr. wrote:I call people who scumread me towels regardless of my alignment

I will scumread you for one post if you'll call me a towel
Icebox
Icebox
Goon
Icebox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Icebox »

This game is so slow I actually reread the entire game. I haven't done that since death curse.
Still waiting for a bite.

-Bell
You are frozen.
Weeee HYDRA!
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 170, GuiltyLion wrote:if you're acting like it's a sufficient explanation, it's not
a) you had to be pushed by Dunn to post it
b) why will it become obvious if Galron is scum? what experiences with him is that based on?
c) you say your "efforts" are better used elsewhere, but you haven't pushed anything or used your vote, so I'm not seeing a lot of effort elsewhere that's preventing you from making a "good vote"
what do u want from me then bestie..?
its fine enough for my uses, idc if i get scumread too much the only thing that worries me is i dont wanna let gamma down :cry:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: effort doesnt mean the same thing for everyone honey!@#!@@!!!!! <3
In post 170, GuiltyLion wrote:Pretty much any first post in the game
could
be faked, I didn't grok why you felt those in particular are more likely than any other post. Do you think scum!Spiff is more likely to use a bunch of question marks/exclamation points to act excited yet town!Spiff is not?
don't know his playstyle, the posts just reminded me of how my friends act when they wanna be sarcastic.
In post 170, GuiltyLion wrote:You're really quick here to use your misinterpretation of my post (which admittedly was phrased poorly as it was late and I was tired) to accuse me of making things up, instead of thinking that you might be misunderstanding me instead.
honestly, yeah i see this bestie. i originally thought i could be misunderstanding but when i thought more i was like "nah". but i see i was wrong there. :-)
In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:I believe you misunderstood him. He stated that HE was leaning town on me and Pav, and that made him not like your posts. (Probably the slightly shading me bit you mentioned)
yeah i understood after his post, thanks for restating tho GRRRRRR :roll:
In post 193, Lukewarm wrote:I agree with the sentiment here, thought the same thing. But it is strange that you are speaking for gamma, instead of either expressing your opinion or leaving it for gamme to comment. (I liked wisdom's response in though)
didnt have an opinion on wisdom so i just posted gammas :shrug:
In post 202, Bowser Jr. wrote:@luke- I actually didn’t like her early I just wanted to give her 72 hours first (so she could play for 24x as long as tarot) and by that point a certain gambit was under way. But I didn’t like her intro, no, nor did I agree with the write offs for her showing emotion

I’d say you could ask my other head but you can’t so
vote me
In post 208, Lukewarm wrote:Scum!Marci gets nervous. So, if that is a sign that she is nervous, then yeah. However, I am also aware that this is her first ever game in a hydra (I am pretty sure), so there is not really a point of reference to see if that is just how she functions in a hydra.

But between that with Gamma, and the fact that she has a total of 4 posts, and the fact that Gamma is basically a non-presence, and her being somewhat confrontational with me (which she has done in most her scum game with me), it all adds up to Off The Hook being my preferred vote atm
its not only scum marci that gets nervous :?
"and the fact she has a total of 4 posts" i think arguing about how active i am, is such a useless point, but i guess i can see where this is coming from based on my lately. i remember a bunch of games where i was so inactive tho, i nearly matched the hosts post counts :/
"her being somewhat confrontational with me" theres no evidence of what im about to say yeah, but this is largely something thats a WACK point. i sus people im closer with.. or did i really never talk to u abt me and meuhs history : - (
In post 228, Pavowski wrote:If that damned twerking alien gif comes out, though...
the... tempations are huge... but does this one make u happier..?
In post 236, Lukewarm wrote:I have noticed a pattern that is her being friendly with me when she is town, and her being somewhat confrontational with me if she is scum. I have found town!Marci less likely to scum read me with out a good reason, but scum!Marci has chosen me me as her day 1 scum read target more then once. And, as she said herself - she started the game out shading me.
ill be honest, i barely remember being town in a game w u can u point out the ones
In post 236, Lukewarm wrote:We get 150 posts in all of day 1. When I "called you out" as you put it, you had a total of 8 posts combined between the two of you. There is a difference in conserving your post count and not being active.
:roll: whatever i see ur point, just keep voting us, i dont wanna argue too much on a useless point.

ill be honest with yall, i barely have reads but im a bit busy rn talking w someone :P ttyl <3
(will mention tho, whemestar wagon is so interesting :eek: :eek: :eek: )

~M★
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Bowser Jr. »

The following players have made me feel good about them at some point in this game: {Pavowski, Lukewarm, marci/Gamma, Bell/GIF, GuiltyLion, Skybird}

I am proud of each and every one of you for your achievements.

Hey Bell or marci you wanna chat? I have nothing in mind but I would like you both to say things to me that will get me more engaged <------- This is an open invitation to anyone itg that happens to be around!

~Spiffy
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Bowser Jr. »

I just realized I have at least vague townreads on all the people that are actually trying and Skybird but idc right now

(Not that Skybird's not trying, just wouldn't put her in the same category as the other five)

~Spiffy
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by fferyllt »

how
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by fferyllt »

how now

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by fferyllt »

heigh-ho

Idic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”