Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2021, Wiki wrote:Yeah, im James. This is true
Careful. James is indefinitely banned. :wink:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Shake it up is all that we know
Using the bodies up as we go
I'm waking up to fantasy
The shades all around aren't the colors we used to see
Broken ice still melts in the sun
And times that are broken can often be one again
We're soul alone
And soul really matters to me
Take a look around
You're out of touch
I'm out of time
But I'm out of my head when you're not around
You're out of touch
I'm out of time (time)
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Reaching out for something to hold
Looking for a love where the climate is cold
Manic moves and drowsy dreams
Or living in the middle between the two extremes
Smoking guns hot to the touch
Would cool down if we didn't use them so much, yeah
We're soul alone
And soul really matters to me
Too much
You're out of touch
I'm out of time
You're out of touch
I'm out of time
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1964, Datisi wrote:
In post 1784, Three wrote:
In post 1779, Datisi wrote:"i change my mind, three is scum, i will elaborate a bit later as i don't have time right now"
"wow what a wild progression"

like, you're just looking at the fact that i changed my read without even giving a shit why. so either you think i'm scum regardless of why my eead changed (which is bad) or you're jumping at the opportunity to attack me now that the dorsey wagon is dwindling down (which again, bad)
How can you actually believe I don't give a shit about why you changed your read on me? I asked how you changed your read on me so quickly with zero interaction and little content between you town reading me and then scum reading me. I asked why you think I'm scum and why you believe I spewed Dorsey as town. You're just wrong here.

What makes you think I think you're scum regardless of why your read changed? What makes you think switching votes after getting a reaction to pressure,
which I've literally been begging to happen for days now,
is scum-indicative?
i can believe it quite easily, considering your was seeing me change my read on you, immediately jumping on voting me and calling me full of shit. that doesn't sound very interested in what i have to say. though the answers to those questions should be in and .

again, immediately voting me and calling me full of shit generally gives off that impression. and i'm not sure what you're referring to "switching votes when getting a reaction to pressure", but assuming you're talking about you switching from dorsey to me - that action in a vacuum is fine. the way you did it and your narrative around it is what makes it scummy. don't simplify my arguments to the point of obvious wrongness, please.
Thinking you're full of shit =/= not being interested in your thought process. Stop assuming things.

I don't care that you think the "narrative" is scummy, you're literally making a narrative up here. Again, stop assuming things, your entire read is starting to look more and more like confbias at this point.
and here's the problem i have with you, like it's plainly obvious i meant "i didn't have the most recent progression on you explained yet", because that is clearly what part of my progression you're attacking in

but in , you're taking the literal meaning of progression as a whole (when again, not what we're talking about) and attacking *that* part of my post, despite that not being relevant and not what we're talking about
I'm not a mind reader! I am going to take things literally instead of trying to guess what somebody "really means"! I'm not going to see "I don't have a progression yet" as "I don't have an updated progression yet" because it only makes sense to me that if that's what you'd meant, you would just
say it
! I really don't think that's unreasonable that you should just say what you mean instead of leaving it up to interpretation in a game about communication! And I don't think it's fair that you're attacking me for being literal minded!
i thought i might have been confusing here, but going back to check, no, actually. you were the first one to refer to it simply as "progression". in , you said "This is such a wild progression", clearly referring to me going from "leaning on town!three" to voting you. my response "i haven't had a progression on you yet" was replying to that, saying that i haven't given out my reasoning yet (so it's lowkey unfair to assume the progression is scummy etc), to which you then responded with that i have had a progression on you because i've mentioned you in my iso or whatever.

like, you were the first one to bring up a progression, and i was replying to that. it's not about you being literal minded, it's about you forgetting your own questioning

i'm feeling chiller now so it's not annoying me as much as it was earlier today, but it still doesn't take away from the fact that you kinda voted me and called my progression ~wild~ (implying it's scummy) before even hearing it
Why does it matter that I brought up progression first...? This is a serious question, why does that matter? You still used the word lmao, why is this an argument? If you meant reasoning instead of progression, then maybe you should just...say that?

How am I forgetting my own questioning? You used the word. Again, why is this an argument?

Wild =/= scummy, stop assuming things. I said it's wild because it made no sense and came out of nowhere. Don't get mad at me that you made an outlandish claim and didn't explain it.
In post 1780, Datisi wrote:i'm getting heated because a good part of the game is not playing, so if they're town the game is unnecessarily harder, wiki is being denser than a neutron star and refusing to listen to *anything reasonable* someone else is saying, and i'm seeing so much pussyfooting around my slot but almost nobody is willing to actually go and talk to me or argue

like how tf am i supposed to not get pissed at this game?
???

You're literally scum reading me and saying I'm attacking you for doing exactly what you're asking people to do. Maybe people don't want to deal with you because you're throwing your weight around and lashing out at anyone who dares to try to read you or argue with you?
nope, i'm scumreading and attacking you for cherrypicking and misrepping the everloving shit out of my post when you realized the thread might want to yeet me.
Didn't happen, and it doesn't make it true just because you keep saying it. Thanks for just ignoring the point I made to throw more shade and lie though.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Wiki »

In post 2025, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2021, Wiki wrote:Yeah, im James. This is true
Careful. James is indefinitely banned. :wink:
In this case im not James, i lied
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by Three »

Datisi I genuinely hope I just caught you and that you're not actually this hypocritical and out of touch with reality as town. If you're scum then I understand that you have to do whatever you can to avoid getting eliminated and push mislims forward at any cost. But if this really is your town play then I'm sorry, but I'm likely avoiding future games with you from this point forward. At this point, Wiki is less of a drag to deal with than you.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by Wiki »

So t3 is scum, isnt he?
Who is not agree with that?
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:26 am

Post by Wiki »

Dwlee doesnt agree with t3 elimination...
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:37 am

Post by Wiki »

Salsa doesnt want to elim t3...
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:56 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Votecount 1.13

T3 (3) - Andresvmb, Selynee, Wiki
Three (3) - Datisi, Iconeum, T3
Datisi (2) - Three, Dorsey
Dorsey (1) - Salsabil Faria
Wiki (1) - Almost50
Dwlee99 (1) - geraintm

Not Voting (2) - Looker, Dwlee99

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate someone.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-31 06:52:46)
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 1716, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, I think
T3
is town for the quick wagon formation on them but I'm not confident also.
Yeah, Salsa can be mafia with t3 because of this post.
At that moment there are only 3 votes on t3: andre (salsa trs him), sely (salsa trs her later) and dorsey,about whom it was said that he is town (by andre and salsa).
However:
In post 2017, Salsabil Faria wrote:Deadline is getting close.

I can vote anyone from these people: Looker, Dorsey, Three, Wiki.

I won't vote these people: SF, Sely, Andres, Dwlee, Datisi

I'll vote these people if I have to: A50, T3, gera, Ico
Thinking that Sely and Andre are towns, she cannot accept their position about t3 and Dorsey. With NO EXPLANATION (at least previous explanation about t3 doesnt work now).
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Wiki »

In post 2034, Wiki wrote:by andre and salsa
By andre and sely
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:29 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I would like to see some more meaningful votes from {DW, Looker, geraintm, A50}, and to a lesser extent Salsa. Wiki and DW are definitely not getting executed today, and Looker and DW are just straight up not voting with 2 days to go.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And A50, Wiki is definitely not James. Their posting styles are vastly different.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:00 am

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: salsa
i feel pressured into this
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2036, Andresvmb wrote:I would like to see some more meaningful votes from {DW, Looker, geraintm, A50}, and to a lesser extent Salsa. Wiki and DW are definitely not getting executed today, and Looker and DW are just straight up not voting with 2 days to go.
Ill try to be here tomorrow. No mafia today
I prefer they, thanks :)
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Wiki »

I can smell bussing somewhere in Gera-Salsa-Dwlee. Not sure that all of them are scums with t3.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1972, T3 wrote:
In post 1894, Dorsey wrote:Wow, an explosion of posts and wagon shifts to protect Datisi. That was quick. VOTE: Datisi

I jump off A50 and now all of a sudden he's scum. Datisi is the manipulator. He's also the one calling people "fucking morons" and "purposefully ignorant".
this is going into conspiracy theory level territory
Can you expand on this?
In post 1982, Datisi wrote:
In post 1953, Looker wrote:
  • Are you saying that you would've drawn a different conclusion from that information? Because, when I presented it to you in conversation, all you said was "okay" and stopped talking.
    Spoiler: 1533
    In post 1533, Looker wrote:It's just that I'm skimming through and all of the bigger wagons (Wiki, Selynee, geraintm,
    Almost50
    , Dorsey) have had you on them. You weren't on A50's, though.
here's the bad faith tone again... i'm saying that going "wow, you were on a lot of wagons, therefore you're scum" is an extremely Bad And Simplistic take that's more likely to come from scum than someone who's actually solving the game. i'm not claiming i would've townread myself because of it.
? Looking at the post, it doesn't look like I was saying that at all. It looks like I was asking you why you wagoned that way and why you were so dismissive of the speculation, especially if "patterns and inconsistencies are a way of finding scum".
In post 2036, Andresvmb wrote:I would like to see some more meaningful votes from {DW, Looker, geraintm, A50}, and to a lesser extent Salsa. Wiki and DW are definitely not getting executed today, and Looker and DW are just straight up not voting with 2 days to go.
VOTE: Datisi
In post 2038, geraintm wrote:VOTE: salsa
You sent from one vanity wagon to the next - switch to a bigger wagon.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Looker »

In post 2007, Iconeum wrote:@looker, it's really hard for me to respond to walls

like, physically and mentally
In post 1719, Looker wrote:
In post 1637, Iconeum wrote:@Andres do you honestly like the sheeple you have with you?

Doesn't dorsey look like a juicy wagon to you?
I'd be down running up Looker as an alternative, what do you think about that?
Would you like to explain? Y/N?
So no?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1719, Looker wrote:
In post 1642, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1640, Datisi wrote:it's fair, dorsey's vote feels gross enough to poison the whole well

what's your shotgun reads looking like right now? i have class in about 3 minutes, but i do wanna solve with you a bit, if only our schedules were lining up >_>
datisi/andres/wiki/dwlee town
gera/sely/three/salsa/a50 exist. Wiki's pressure on gera make me wanna defend gera, but he's null. The others i could probably make a case for either allignment if i wanted to.
T3 i really don't like how he's been poking me without really engaging me, but that's like the full extent of suspicion i have there
i really don't like lookers entry
and i didn't like GE before
Dorsey is so bleh and their T3 vote is very opportunistic i feel - now drawing the 'boohoo look at me everyone's mad at me' card is really unimpressive

i'd love a good wagon on either dorsey or looker here
Is it because I questioned your friend?
?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Looker »

In post 2007, Iconeum wrote:@looker, it's really hard for me to respond to walls

like, physically and mentally
Additional question: Are you trying to ride the prod range until deadline?
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Wiki »

Looker, why not t3?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:41 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2041, Looker wrote:You sent from one vanity wagon to the next - switch to a bigger wagon
no.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:48 am

Post by T3 »

In post 2003, Wiki wrote:
In post 2002, T3 wrote:i'm not really sure how to defend
Find a scum instead of you and prove it
three
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:49 am

Post by T3 »

In post 2008, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1960, T3 wrote:
In post 1896, Dwlee99 wrote:How about this....give me your most convincing scumread and like 2 or 3 sentences and I'll tell you if you're town off of it
three

he made some posts that came off as manipulative
he is approaching the game from a pov that assumes stuff
wiki's (trying) to be manipulative
i've made a few manipulative posts
hell, i've been sorting for example Datisi with assumptions - does that make me scum?
it seemed like three wanted to just continually bad shade selynee
and wiki is obvtown
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:51 am

Post by T3 »

In post 2041, Looker wrote:
In post 1972, T3 wrote:
In post 1894, Dorsey wrote:Wow, an explosion of posts and wagon shifts to protect Datisi. That was quick. VOTE: Datisi

I jump off A50 and now all of a sudden he's scum. Datisi is the manipulator. He's also the one calling people "fucking morons" and "purposefully ignorant".
this is going into conspiracy theory level territory
Can you expand on this?
In post 1982, Datisi wrote:
  • Are you saying that you would've drawn a different conclusion from that information? Because, when I presented it to you in conversation, all you said was "okay" and stopped talking.
    Spoiler: 1533
    In post 1533, Looker wrote:It's just that I'm skimming through and all of the bigger wagons (Wiki, Selynee, geraintm,
    Almost50
    , Dorsey) have had you on them. You weren't on A50's, though.
here's the bad faith tone again... i'm saying that going "wow, you were on a lot of wagons, therefore you're scum" is an extremely Bad And Simplistic take that's more likely to come from scum than someone who's actually solving the game. i'm not claiming i would've townread myself because of it.
? Looking at the post, it doesn't look like I was saying that at all. It looks like I was asking you why you wagoned that way and why you were so dismissive of the speculation, especially if "patterns and inconsistencies are a way of finding scum".
VOTE: Datisi
In post 2038, geraintm wrote:VOTE: salsa
You sent from one vanity wagon to the next - switch to a bigger wagon.
he's saying that datisi is scum who has everyone pocketed which is kinda impossible
ish

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”