NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 474, Save The Dragons wrote:fun fact: I am a twin :3
Have you and your twin ever asked someone to play with us forever, and ever, and ever?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Vulture »

Pretty sure that redtea’s just scum. The people calling him that are towny and this game has a weak little POE remaining.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 474, Save The Dragons wrote:fun fact: I am a twin :3
:o I was not aware of this!!
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 477, Vulture wrote:Pretty sure that redtea’s just scum. The people calling him that are towny and this game has a weak little POE remaining.
Why do you think redtea is scum
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

Vulture is quickly destroying my TR on Kop. Regardless of redtea's alignment, I now see issues with vulture so maybe voting there today would be better.

I'm not sure but I'll think about it. For now UNVOTE: but I'm 100% there in spirit still.

I guess I still have a lot of issues with most of redtea's posts but that's because redtea has an advantage over vulture in that vulture has a pretty nothing nothing predecessor and has only been here for a little.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

shrug
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Vulture »

In post 75, redtea wrote:
In post 71, Almost50 wrote:
In post 67, Deimos27 wrote:We should set NM to E-1 specifically so he is unable to do his self-vote opening
What makes you think N_M reads before he posts?
wake up babes new scum strat just dropped
In post 73, Dorsey wrote:Is the first elimination always town? Because how are you supposed to know who's who?
I'm a little confused
but no it's not always town, but town is, numbers-wise, always the most likely elimination, as they are the majority
This is the Thing that made me pay attention to redtea initially. The wording is stilted to me ("I'm a little confused") and I guess it feels... dunno, something that's thrown in but it doesn't feel right. It's a weak beginning but having some insight as to what happens later as well (knowing the flips + wagon) made me have more attention on certain slots.
In post 108, redtea wrote:
In post 93, Deimos27 wrote:Two words: temporal scope.

If redtea said that it's likelier for town to be eliminated
today
because
they
are the majority, I'd be jumping for joy. But given that they instead made the generalised claim that town is
always
the likelier elimination, I see "they" as a far more natural and grammatical pronoun than "we", because games where redtea either isn't playing or isn't town-aligned are included in "always".
In post 94, Deimos27 wrote:In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was empirically +scum to use "we" in a context like that because such pronoun tells are fairly popular and something I know I've been self-conscious about before as scum, increasing the probability of making a sentence less grammatical for the sake of using the alignment-consistent pronoun.

My two cents.
oooh. Now I get it.
Well I'm sure glad there's someone smart here to make a concise defense. We would've ended up in a stupid 1v1 where I flail to try to convey this idea.

I feel like I'm usually pretty aware of my language when I'm offering game explanations like that, town or scum. I haven't scumslipped like that yet but ig there's a first time for everything.
This, too, is a stretch, I guess it feels like... pre-emptively defensive? "I would've flailed." Like, an excuse for stuff that didn't even happen which to me carries an implication of some kind of like... unmanifested guilt, is the best way to word this. Also the second part feels the same, maybe a bit cheeky.
In post 127, redtea wrote:
In post 113, Deimos27 wrote:I think redtea got slightly scummier over [their] last few posts btw
i'm just. Going to let people on this list who've played more with me address this. I really don't see anything out of the ordinary, so if nothing else, it'll tell me who to scumread.
This, in conjunction with something else replied to Deimos27, makes me think that redtea is a bit afraid to engage Deimos in general and doesn't want to pick a fight/fall back on others for defense.
In post 128, redtea wrote:
In post 116, Noraa wrote:I haven't read up and dont really plan to but idk what ur on. NM has some pretty sexy reads despite the fact that he doesn't post much. So get ur facts straight.
true facts, he hasn't led me astray yet I think.
Then again I don't know if I've played against scum!NM recently if at all. For all I know scum!NM can't even be found without finding his buddies first. That's the impression I've been getting from others.
In post 121, Dorsey wrote:I want to vote the monkey. There's evidence to suggest he's evil, and his personality is not preferable.

VOTE: Almost50
In post 122, Dorsey wrote:Lol jk VOTE: Kop Let's figure out who's bad
In post 124, Dorsey wrote:I have time, let's talk. What should we discuss?
what made kop seem like a better start over a50?

personally, i keep trying to see if nm can be sorted early but i haven't been able to get that to happen yet.
More attention on NM, not inherently why redtea is scummy to me, but it feels important to highlight the weird stances that they take on him.
In post 154, redtea wrote:
In post 148, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 73, Dorsey wrote:Is the first elimination always town? Because how are you supposed to know who's who?
Because I find it easier to believe that this is scum poorly faking noobtown than town with two completed games already still making such a noobish comment.
to me it seemed like Dorsey brought the question up because of having experienced a repeated pattern with limited data. That's how I understood it.
A small defense of Dorsey which I feel undermines what is already a weak vote on Dorsey.
In post 158, redtea wrote:
In post 155, redtea wrote:
In post 137, Deimos27 wrote:Even for page 6 I think you are concerningly IIoA. There's an obsessiveness with self-meta and a complete absence of any semblance of an attempt to sort another player
Maybe because that's exactly what I was doing? Specifically shooting down weird analysis with easily accessible information?
okay, never mind. You're right. It's only worth anything if meta is something someone wants to or has the time to do. And if they don't then yeah, what I'm saying is useless. If I had accompanying commentary that didn't require that extra reading it would be one thing, but I didn't.

I got annoyed people don't automatically want to play the way I'm playing and it was dumb. If you pings were felt from whatever was in my first few posts you got pings. And if you get pings from THIS post, that's how it is.

I apologize.
^ This is what I meant by redtea wanting to placate Deimos: the apology and backing down when it comes to people who I think redtea might be afraid of, gamestate-wise. Deimos is townread by I think everyone, but rather than talking about it or going back and forth or anything redtea... tries to explain and apologize. Granted, there's a bit of snark to it, but even so including it at the end feels very... formal.
In post 161, redtea wrote:all I have to say is I'm wary of trying to read Deimos early after our last game so I'm not gonna have anything there for a while.

otherwsie- nope
but I can see how many people I can convince to vote nm with me VOTE: notmafiaVOTE: notmafiaVOTE: notmafiaVOTE: notmafia
In post 178, redtea wrote:looking at Dorsey's iso, I was hella ignored so
VOTE: Dorsey
In post 187, redtea wrote:is nm pocketing me?
In post 185, Dorsey wrote:Nah, I'm good
mod should let me vote twice just for this
(I didn't quote everything from redtea but I feel this little back and forth is giga-fucked.) Like oh, vanity vote on NM, a wagon pops up? Yeah I got ignored, choo-choo let's hop on. It doesn't feel justified given the early comment about Dorsey.
In post 325, redtea wrote:
In post 320, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 315, redtea wrote:if norwee seems town he's probably scum
but trying to sort norwee early doesnt seem to turn out well so don't expect me to go after him
So are you null on him rn or what?
functionally
Day 2 I believe now for this, Deimos dragging out an answer that's clipped, wishywashy basis for the Norwee thing like "well I won't do it but here's some shade."
In post 333, redtea wrote:
In post 331, Tamora's Angel wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
lmao
why
In post 335, redtea wrote:didn't have any better ideas or?
In post 340, redtea wrote:fair enough ig
VOTE: Not_Mafia so he can show up and do something so I can unvote him again
In post 370, redtea wrote:nm death tunneled dunn in true love 1028 from the get go and he was on the money and i never forgot
In post 371, redtea wrote:then again it was like three months ago or something
This is... pretty horrible, honestly. Redtea has been voting NM before, expressed the want, spammed it, and then is like. "Why are you doing that you can't find anyone lol?" Like what in the world? It seems like Redtea forgot the stance or in the moment slipped towards trying to soft-defend NM/question why someone would go there when they... were trying to garner that attention before. And seems gloomy that someone is even testing the waters on it despite D1.
In post 392, redtea wrote:enough
VOTE: Nora's
if you flip town I won't be happy
And then this entire push on you, Noraa, is... it's perhaps the thing Redtea has believed in most during this game, and in a position where they are somewhat-scumread by people as are you, it is beneficial to push you over someone like, TA, Norwee, etc, who would both bite back and most likely not be eliminated over redtea. It's an easy pickings sort of deal as your name has been bandied about.

Basically, not a lot of real opinions, not a lot of want to push said opinions unless they're necessary, on the Dorsey wagon (I believe the people other than your hammer, tbh, were much townier than redtea), afraid of confrontation. In a game where I feel at this time there is a definition between towny people (Norwee, Deimos, and TA) and the rest, redtea stands out as the Worst Offender.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Vulture »

But hey, there you go.

inb4 I was right when I joined it's redtea/Noraa and they both work together to get me elimmed today and 480's the walkback on a partner.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 483, Vulture wrote:But hey, there you go.

inb4 I was right when I joined it's redtea/Noraa and they both work together to get me elimmed today and 480's the walkback on a partner.
That's not how it works because then my scum buddy and i are mega fucked tomorrow but ok king :roll:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 480, Noraa wrote:I guess I still have a lot of issues with most of redtea's posts but redtea has an advantage over vulture in that vulture has a pretty nothing nothing predecessor and has only been here for a little.
there was a typo
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Vulture »

I mean, I've seen it and done it before. I don't think it's a good play, but it is one that's done.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Noraa »

Like the thing is

Lets say im scum with redtea. There is no world in which I draw attention to redtea when he's floating by just fine. Was there pressure on redtea before I came along? Perhaps yes but barely. Not enough to ever have redtea even be considered "on the table" I have ZERO reason to be hard pushing my buddy. It would literally be better to just focus on pocketing town and stay neutral while saying stuff like "IDKK IM SO LOST IDK WHOSE SCUM TOWN COME GUIDE ME" Town are sympathetic. Town have a lot of empathy. Town is easy to fool because of all of that. Rather than taking the AtE route, scum me decides to just brute force my way through everything? sorry what? I'm literally known for my AtE and manipulation lmao.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 486, Vulture wrote:I mean, I've seen it and done it before. I don't think it's a good play, but it is one that's done.
lmao and you think my scum game is bad?
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Vulture »

Looking at the wagon, I think it is a possibility that the scum felt boxed into a degree.

Your scumgame has improved recently, but neither does it make you infalliable/unable to make subpar decisions.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Vulture »

Basically tl;dr because I find arguing with you an exhausting headache at times, you are not a bad scum player but not omniscient, so a 'bad play' is possible. I am not pushing it as the most likely and my comment about your backtracking is mostly snark.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 489, Vulture wrote:Looking at the wagon, I think it is a possibility that the scum felt boxed into a degree.

Your scumgame has improved recently, but neither does it make you infalliable/unable to make subpar decisions.
Ur in an alt therefore you have no rights to talk about my meta
Sorry thats how it works
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Vulture »

I only made that comment because I have already slipped previously on this alt.

(:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Noraa »

Bruh you can't do this. Like now I'm curious as fuck but I don't want to dig thru ur ten games to find it goddamn.
We aren't doing this today. Nahh
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Vulture »

Think carefully about how you want to engage me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Noraa »

Think about what?
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Vulture »

!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Noraa »

All I know is that you don't know me and I don't know you so there's nothing to think about
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Noraa »

exactly
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Vulture »

In post 497, Noraa wrote:All I know is that you don't know me and I don't know you so there's nothing to think about
Lmao.

Return to “Completed Open Games”