Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 5123, Taly wrote:I'm ok with
cakez/ulya/gamma/dwlee
being the first crossers, I mean, I think it's very possible you're all town.
mmmm

that's like

scummy/TOWN/probably on average slightly +town/and ???

to me

why this sort of plan preferable to the one i just laid out
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by ulyana »

ope should have pedited

g'night
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by ulyana »

and now we are carried off by an unsteady boat
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

cakez/ulya/gamma/dwlee
I don't think I can sign off on this just yet.
When I just run it by number of times someone said they were okay leaving someone behind, this is what I get

Gamma, peta - 1 vote to not cross
Taly, Dwlee, gooey, ydra - 2 votes to not cross
ulyana, cakez, skitter - 3 votes to not cross
gypyx - 6 votes to not cross
harley, toog - 7 votes to not cross

so the consensus seems to be that 3 out of 4 of the folks who shouldn't be crossing are harley, toog, and gypyx. The challenge is who the fourth should be. All of the people with 3 people voting to leave behind are also people who are in a 1v1 and are thus people we'd want to cross in the first 4. A first 6 plan is out of the question I think, as that would mandate leaving behind a 2 vote person. So I can't really in good conscience make the decision on my own. I've tried to think my way out of this block but nothing feels right.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

"Perfect Balance"

Statuses 5.0.7
Safely Across [0]
:
Crossing [0]:

Uncrossed [12]
:
petapan, ulyana, Ydrasse, Harley Quinn, SirCakez, skitter30, Gypyx, Toogeloo, Gammagooey, Dwlee99, Taly, Gamma Emerald

The game will end once 4 uncrossed remain.
[/mech]
Decision 5.0.7
Taly [3]
:
Gamma Emerald, Ydrasse, SirCakez

Dwlee99 [2]
:
Taly, Toogeloo

petapan [1]
:
Gammagooey

Not Voting [6]
:
petapan, ulyana, skitter30, Gypyx, Dwlee99, Harley Quinn

With 12 contestants, it takes 7 to send someone across! You may only vote for uncrossed players.

If a decision is not made by deadline, plurality is in effect, broken by seniority. The deadline is in:
(expired on 2021-11-01 18:51:22)
[/mech]

Now playing..

Gangs of Youth - Achilles Come Down

                        
▶ ❚❚ ──────────●──────────────────── 3:07 / 7:02
                       
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 5128, Gamma Emerald wrote:ulyana, cakez, skitter - 3 votes to not cross
two of the three votes you're counting on me here are from gypyx and toogeloo so
j'aurai disparu
ulyana
ulyana
Goon
ulyana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by ulyana »

In post 5130, ulyana wrote:
In post 5128, Gamma Emerald wrote:ulyana, cakez, skitter - 3 votes to not cross
two of the three votes you're counting on me here are from gypyx and toogeloo so
actually i'm unsure about the toogeloo one but one is gypyx who voted me because they felt there was pressure there? like that was the reasoning they provided
j'aurai disparu
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t have anything from Toog because he’s been all about who should cross without giving names of those who shouldn’t cross
Which is like, a very haphazard approach
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

They, oops
<Embrace The Void>

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5128, Gamma Emerald wrote:
cakez/ulya/gamma/dwlee
I don't think I can sign off on this just yet.
When I just run it by number of times someone said they were okay leaving someone behind, this is what I get

Gamma, peta - 1 vote to not cross
Taly, Dwlee, gooey, ydra - 2 votes to not cross
ulyana, cakez, skitter - 3 votes to not cross

so the consensus seems to be that 3 out of 4 of the folks who shouldn't be crossing are harley, toog, and gypyx. The challenge is who the fourth should be. All of the people with 3 people voting to leave behind are also people who are in a 1v1 and are thus people we'd want to cross in the first 4. A first 6 plan is out of the question I think, as that would mandate leaving behind a 2 vote person. So I can't really in good conscience make the decision on my own. I've tried to think my way out of this block but nothing feels right.
thank you for compiling this, i was going to do so (although it'd help if you cited your sources

to be clear, my opinion as of right now is this

HURT: harley
HURT: skitter

and i surrender myself to consensus on the others

i think toogeloo and gypyx are not that likely to flip scum but don't feel i should be trying to hijack the entire gamestate
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 4975, Taly wrote:
Peta
, you are a treat to play with :)
thank you very much taly although this is very atypical for me

just am really invested for whatever reason

you continue to be great
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 4981, ulyana wrote:ydrasse hedging on me and questioning gammagooey reads and feeling uneasy about taly while strongly townreading harley could be like, positioning, trying to sway views

and like, i do think ydrasse would absolutely tie herself to a partner here because i do not think she would want to play this game by herself
this is close to a thought i had about ydrasse but had not yet outed in that i had a similar unease with some of the statements she was making

it is a specific enough thought that this feels mindmeldy even if it is incorrect about ydrasse

my general feeling was that the desire to eliminate had mostly converged around the two least charismatic players in the game and a slot i had forcibly shoved into the PoE and it was discomforting. i thought more likely there'd be scum in someone ydrasse or skitter as people i had less good reasons to townread. i have/had suspicion of ydrasse that i've somewhat telegraphed but instead came to the conclusion that i'd prefer getting skitter after deciding the reasons i was hesitating on her/thinking she might be town are not all that good. i will get into this

so i have a bottom two, i want to settle on my top town and then i will be okay with proceeding with the event
free crypto
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

scawy ydwasse playing supew good scum
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 4982, ulyana wrote:
In post 4981, ulyana wrote:ydrasse hedging on me and questioning gammagooey reads and feeling uneasy about taly while strongly townreading harley could be like, positioning, trying to sway views

and like, i do think ydrasse would absolutely tie herself to a partner here because i do not think she would want to play this game by herself
but also like, i want to believe in infinity's ydrasse read

and!

like i don't really know why gammagooey is townread either it's like based on unwnd's entrance into the pt which i don't have access to (but ydrasse does) so it's mostly trust in others for me but that's not so so strong to me

and i also feel uneasy about taly,

so!

it's mostly the harley quinn thing
i think even before the PT posting unwnd was town for the slot but that's based on my experience with unwnd it'd take a lot to get into. i think gammagooey has also been transparently town in his efforts. also unwnd was voting dunn to go into the duel with himself as the counterwagon.

taly also has the slot as town, agreed with dunn and galron being unaligned, kind of want to trust him there, certainly don't think unwnd comes into the game voicing suspicion of taly if teammates so not aligned. just think evidence is there that i want the slot as towncore
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5137, Ydrasse wrote:scawy ydwasse playing supew good scum
when women openwolf i believe them, out of respect

no but really your posts on page 200 are fine there are enough people who feel okay about you that i'm not going to be calling for your head
free crypto
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Okay you know what petapan

i've been sitting here thinking youre scum for no reason for half this game but that made me laugh hard enough that i gave in and ill send it on you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

at this point i dont think i can case harley as town to anyone enough for it to not go through and it sucks

i really think shes town and that both her predecessor leaving + her emotions /reactions post-rep in are Real to her, lack the stiltedness that she can have as scum, and i think the reads that she's made are believable. this does not remind me of her scumgame at all. i dont think im wrong on this read knowing her. even if its not the content people want and shes not catching scum out and pressuring them how people want shes town in my eyes
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

(harley, gamma)
(taly, sircakez, dwlee99)
(skitter, peta, gammagooey)
(ulyana??)
(gypyx, toogeloo)

im somewhere here at the moment but ulyana doesnt feel put in the right place but neither do i know why i feel she's so low
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also re gammagooey i just dont see it but everyone else does so im fine to accept gooey as town
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

~who is the scum i am townreading~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5024, Harley Quinn wrote:I really dislike that you keep shading me but don’t bring up a single one of my posts you take issue with.
shrug, i don't need to be dissecting everything you say to convince people at this point in time so i feel arguingover it would be unproductive. you come to confident conclusions with reasoning i find facile and ultimately don't feel like arguing with you so prefer to just leave you space to work on your own

that doesn't mean i haven't given consideration to everything you've said, necessarily and if i'm wrong on you i'll revisit it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5029, Harley Quinn wrote:Taly/gooyey/Peta: please all regale me with your impressive scumhunting abilities (assuming you’re all town, well still pretty sure Taly still is) and tell me who my hypothetical buddies are?

*crickets*

*bookmarking this post when none of you have an answer*

When people realize that I don’t make sense as buddies with ANYONE, that will be priceless.

I’ll wait.
if you want to anti-alignment case yourself with all 11 other players go nuts but i have several people i would consider
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5038, Gammagooey wrote:oh and LAST THING I probably don't have much time to post until Saturday evening except for tomorrow morning and pop-ins to change my vote as a heads-up.
see this is important because i want to hammer out some form of agreement on who we want crossing, and then organize a time when we can have a majority of people online and try to blitz through crossing votes, because if we get 4 across without a kill that is +town no matter what but the only way it's possible is by not doing it in a way that lets scum prepare a kill
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5053, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5050, Taly wrote:
Gamma
-
Dwlee
Peta
, yourself, or someone in
Skitter/Cakez/Toog/Ulya
?
For first crossing? I think I’m probably the smartest pick in terms of not sending across someone we might end up wanting to leave behind. There’s a few people with 2 votes towards leaving them behind but I’m I don’t have the spreadsheet on me rn
Speaking of which I’m probably gonna stop posting for a couple hours because I’m doing a Halloween party as my first IRL social event in over a year!
i hope you had fun gamma!
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5074, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 5022, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4958, petapan wrote:
In post 4879, Gamma Emerald wrote:they were actually helpful in FFXIV, especially with the flavor claims
here they're just a wet towel
this especially seems a case of engagement with the material/mechanics of that game vs. here although lord that is a big difference, looking at it. but i feel like the range of play and tone here is not that dissimilar to e.g. isekai upick or micro 1017, for towngames as reference. it doesn't feel like mini normal 2197.

i feel like fighting against the tide here might be a losing endeavor though and if i want to do things democratically i have to give up something here, and a flip there is at least useful for that dread term, "resolving the wagons" that lets us know what went on day 2

i'm not significantly convinced that either toog or gypyx are scum though and want to fight to save one though. i think revisiting prism and gypyx's iso needs to be next on my agenda

i'm realizing this event actually sucks, i'd significantly prefer to just flip one player and proceed from there, i am not a person who works via PoE at all

i continue to find almost every harley post suspicious, i don't even see the improvement gammagooey mentions
Then you should quit playing mafia.
In post 5025, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 5023, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ouch? That felt uncalled for.
No, if anything it was an understatement.
I wish to retract both of these statements. I don’t need to post every single thought that goes through my head. I think that both Peta and especially googey talking about me but never affording me the respect of directly interacting with me is not okay but at least Peta bothers to shade me by name but never quotes a single post why but whatever, I’m over it.

Anyway, sorry, that was probably over the top.
i wasn't bothered because i've said far worse things in this game, i'm okay with some level of aggression, and i have blown plenty of mafia games before and will surely lose more in the future

but that being said this does strike me as suspicious, because you sort of came into the game going "it's okay if you flip me" then start barking at us to prove who you're teammates with and insult me for continuing to suspect you. the whole process makse me feel lie your responses are geared toward emotional manipulation into making people not want to leave you behind rather than anything sincere
free crypto

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”