Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia (Game Over)

Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Critter »

In post 2040, Wisdom wrote:And by ok i mean not scummy @venus
Its not ok that you havent voted emmi yet if you want a lim to happen
I will vote whoever is in my PoE when a wagon happens.
Far as I am concerned I am Not Mafia’ing this shit to get an elim done.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2041, Dunnstral wrote:OK.

We can do different things tomorrow
I can get behind this.

It's quite unfortunate that two people I respect are disagreeing so heavily, but I'm going to have to favor the one who's probably going to be dead tomorrow.

Also, I think I agree with the reads here-- I can follow the town reasoning for SM, but Emmi not so much. But of course it's entirely possible LLD sees something I don't.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2047, Critter wrote:
In post 2019, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I agree with like, 3 out of 4 on that list of obvious town. Everyone but Venus.

But sure, let's say I write Venus off at this point.

I think EMMI and Strange are townier than say, Dunn or Mocha. By MILES.

And I don't agree that Venus is that townie.

Like I don't think our reads lists are that far off, it's mostly just that your top suspects EMMI and Strange are in my town pool and my top scum suspect Venus is in your top town pool.

So I can either take my one day alive and in control to take a shot at the person in that pool (Venus) or I can compromise kill someone like Dunnstral with you.

I don't know that compromising gets me anywhere. You will have time to kill EMMI. I have no doubt that if Venus flips town, Strange will die (I think Strange over EMMI first, but you do you).

But I only get one shot.
I disagree with Towelie obvTown here.
I think Mocha is townier than EMMI and Strange. I don’t see scum bears intentionally doing a jester bit and intentionally poking a fight with Gamma. In contrast, EMMI is a null read at best. These past few pages have had almost nothing posted and I get she’s VLA for 2 days now but if I am being generous the last time she posted anything close to content was Wednesday, and even then it wasn’t some shiny beacon of content. It’s something very clear.
Dunn on the other hand I do waffle on. There’s reasons I TR him and reasons I SR him.
Strange is a null entity. I do not remember anything about them.

So my list of those players is
Bears
Dunn/Strange
EMMI

I don’t see how you’re getting Strange or EMMI die at all?

Can you please talk about why you think they’d be a nightkill?
What

what are you talking about man

do you even read posts before you start talking? no one is talking about EMMI or Strange being a night kill, Wisdom is trying to kill those 2 slots and I think those 2 slots are town. That is why they'd die, Wisdom is looking to kill them.

Holy gods I'm so cconfused.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:27 am

I think it's pretty clear what happened; he misinterpreted this section:
In post 2019, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I have no doubt that if Venus flips town, Strange will die (I think Strange over EMMI first, but you do you).
Without context that's a very easy misreading to make.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:29 am

In post 2053, Something_Smart wrote:I think it's pretty clear what happened; he misinterpreted this section:
In post 2019, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I have no doubt that if Venus flips town, Strange will die (I think Strange over EMMI first, but you do you).
The context is... in the post that you took that from though. Like, the context is clearly (once I am dead, people will kill EMMI/Strange, Strange first if VFT is town please).

So I don't get how... well, okay, maybe I do get how he got there. He also thought he was dying tonight for some reason.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2051, Something_Smart wrote:It's quite unfortunate that two people I respect are disagreeing so heavily, but I'm going to have to favor the one who's probably going to be dead tomorrow.
This makes me think youre scum again
Youre better than thinking LLD will die or that you have to sheep her
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:34 am

He's already professed to having some language/idea organization issues, so it could just be that he read that at face value and didn't think of the alternate interpretation.

I probably wouldn't read much into it.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2039, Wisdom wrote:Have they actually actively pushed for a mm lim? Because i dont think so
Youre just saying that based on their vote staying there, which I find ok if they havent found a reason to townread mm
Have they LLD?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:36 am

In post 2055, Wisdom wrote:Youre better than thinking LLD will die or that you have to sheep her
I literally just won us a game by sheeping you, and that's the only game you've seen me play recently. What do you mean, I'm better than that?

(Also why wouldn't she die? She's conftown and a guaranteed kill, and a strong player to boot.)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Wisdom »

Because there are actual prs that can harm scum
If I was scum id def go after those rather than the ic
And what do you mean you sheeped me? You played a good game and limd Imaginality. I dont think you did it because of me
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:47 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 2044, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Btw StrangeMatter where's your head at? I remember noticing you hadn't voted since like your first post pretty much and Gamma seems like a vanity vote even if it's there still in seriousness.

So, who do you suspect (and why)?
If it's not Gamma, why haven't you switched votes yet?
Way too tired.

Right now my top suspect is definitely Wisdom right now. His logic makes initially sense, lurking is generally scummy, that makes sense. Then he pushes an EMMI elim (Someone who hasn't posted right now, gunning for me is a little more understandable from what I've seen from him) which is very odd to me. Normally gunning eliminating lurker slots makes sense to me only if there isn't a better elimination that I would normally want. It really doesn't make sense to me why Wisdom thinks EMMI is scum at this point though.

Actually, @Wisdom can you explain why you wanted EMMI out, and are still pushing their elimination?

VOTE: Wisdom

As for Gamma, I didn't switch votes yet mostly because I forgot about that all the way back to the start of RVS, but also I just didn't have a suspect until now.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:50 am

In post 2060, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 2044, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Btw StrangeMatter where's your head at? I remember noticing you hadn't voted since like your first post pretty much and Gamma seems like a vanity vote even if it's there still in seriousness.

So, who do you suspect (and why)?
If it's not Gamma, why haven't you switched votes yet?
Way too tired.

Right now my top suspect is definitely Wisdom right now. His logic makes initially sense, lurking is generally scummy, that makes sense. Then he pushes an EMMI elim (Someone who hasn't posted right now, gunning for me is a little more understandable from what I've seen from him) which is very odd to me. Normally gunning eliminating lurker slots makes sense to me only if there isn't a better elimination that I would normally want. It really doesn't make sense to me why Wisdom thinks EMMI is scum at this point though.

Actually, @Wisdom can you explain why you wanted EMMI out, and are still pushing their elimination?

VOTE: Wisdom

As for Gamma, I didn't switch votes yet mostly because I forgot about that all the way back to the start of RVS, but also I just didn't have a suspect until now.

This is scum, Wisdom?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

Yes? Transparently so?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

You have a weak spot for whoever sounds like a newbie and you expect all scum to be masterminds and manipulative, i cant explain it any other way

Guy is obviously scum
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Critter »

In post 2054, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2053, Something_Smart wrote:I think it's pretty clear what happened; he misinterpreted this section:
The context is... in the post that you took that from though. Like, the context is clearly (once I am dead, people will kill EMMI/Strange, Strange first if VFT is town please).

So I don't get how... well, okay, maybe I do get how he got there. He also thought he was dying tonight for some reason.
I do. I was trying to parse your posts for what you’re saying.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:00 am

In post 2063, Wisdom wrote:You have a weak spot for whoever sounds like a newbie and you expect all scum to be masterminds and manipulative, i cant explain it any other way

Guy is obviously scum
I don't expect all scum to be like that and I have crucified my share of newbie scum in the days.

I've just also killed my share of newbie town too, and to me, this feels the later, not the former.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:03 am

In post 2064, Critter wrote:
In post 2054, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

I do. I was trying to parse your posts for what you’re saying.
Okay hold the fuck on, no you blatantly were not.

You asked me why I thought something (which was transparently not possible for me to think if you read any other post I made on that page where I indicated I thought I was dying. And we had a convo about this yesterday.) instead of asking for clarification.

You don't try to parse shit. You ASSUME you know what it means and then tell others what it means and question it at them.

This will happen now and again in a game of arguments but not doing your homework to this level is disrespectful to me. You don't put ANY effort in to trying to meet me half way conversationally. At all.

It's so infuriating and I won't have you claiming that this is somehow attempting to parse. I'm fucking ND too, Math.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Critter »

?? This is indeed what I thought.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Critter »

I am doing my homework and didn’t see how the prior sections reached that conclusion
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Critter »

We are ND in different ways LLD.
Mine I am extremely literal.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:41 am

In post 2059, Wisdom wrote:Because there are actual prs that can harm scum
If I was scum id def go after those rather than the ic
Differing playstyles I guess, but I think most people wouldn't be confident in their ability to snipe an investigative or killing PR specifically on N1. That's quite difficult to do consistently and pretty bad if you mess it up.
And what do you mean you sheeped me? You played a good game and limd Imaginality. I dont think you did it because of me
It was partially because of you.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:27 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Hey my fingers work again and I have some shit to say

Hey! Hey Critter! Fuck you for saying I'm passively following LLD YET AGAIN!

Initially, sure, because I trust her and she's town ANYWAY, I did follow her. Since then I have seen a lot of weird ass fucking twists and turns from VFT that have dropped them from "Eh sure let's call it town" to "basement bullshit scum", THATS WHY I'M HAPPY TO STAY THERE. It looks like scum that don't know how to get out of a hole they put themselves in.

Don't even fucking try and tell me what I'm doing with my own fucking brain ever the hell again. You've done it like 5 times this game MINIMUM and if LLD didn't want you in the town block and I didn't feel confident in VFT I'd wagon your ass in a hot fucking second for that nonsense. I'm sick of it. Don't let it happen another goddamn time, PERIOD END OF STORY DO NOT TRY TO DISCUSS THIS WITH ME KEEP YOUR GODDAMN DISTANCE.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:29 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Moving SWIFTLY along, I hate Wisdom's play here and LLD, you gotta tell me why you're townreading this. It's just scum with a clear mind who doesn't like the bus from the POV of someone who also scumreads VFT.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

Because shes played with me before and you havent
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2071, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:"basement bullshit scum", THATS WHY I'M HAPPY TO STAY THERE. It looks like scum that don't know how to get out of a hole they put themselves in.
What posts indicate this?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”