Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

oh shit oops
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: NDMath
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:26 pm

my bad homie
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:26 pm

i cant count that high
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Ah, I should have announced E-1 sorry, I wasn't counting either
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Anyway, party at my place tonight, anyone who doesn't have anything more important to do with their ability should drop by. Unless your ability is murder, no murderers are invited.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m an edgy loner so I unfortunately will not be dropping by
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

If I could I'd exclusively visit your party
I prefer they, thanks :)
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 2.11
NDmath (7) :
Titus ; The Worst ; Skybird ; Gamma Emerald ; Radical Rat ; Morning Tweet ; Pookythemagicalbear
Yuki Takeya (2) :
NDmath ; Enchant
Titus (1) :
Yuki Takeya
The Worst (1) :
Taroumaru
Radical Rat (1) :
Almost50
Dwlee99 (1) :
Hated

Not Voting (1) : Dwlee99

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-10-30 07:57:25), it takes 7 votes to execute someone

White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Gypyx »

NDmath has been executed, he was...

Spoiler:
The Great HuntWelcome ! You are
The Great Hunt

Once during the game, you may anonymously put to reward a 1-shot Bulletproof vest to whoever hammers a player of your choice

You win if one person from both these 2 groups gets executed while you are still alive [REDACTED / REDACTED] and [REDACTED / REDACTED] if you succeed, you will leave the game in a victory

Night 2 ends in (expired on 2021-11-01 02:37:27)
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hi folks, this is mastina here. Like a dummy dum dum, I forgot to coordinate with mollie an N2 message to send to y'all, so this is purely from me and won't contain as in-depth a summary as our N1 message did, because I don't have the time to get mollie to sign off on this meaning I can't send anything mollie doesn't want to be sent.

I'll start by saying one of the reasons I was so negligent is that we'll be joining you in the living at the start of D3. (We could rejoin the living at any time, but once we do, we can die to a scum nightkill. We valued being an immortal IC over being able to talk live given we could message y'all still + I was fairly swamped IRL so me not being required to post every 48 hours actually was good for me, but we both have agreed that interacting in real time is needed. We wanted to in the latter half of D2, which is one of the reasons our D2 message was so delayed, but ultimately we decided we should rejoin the living at the
beginning
of a day phase as to get the most time to interact with y'all.)

Speaking of D2 tho: my originally-planned message was 98 characters, but it contained something from mollie that mollie asked me to remove, and I obliged. It was something that at the time was mostly mollie, but I now believe to be true even MORE than mollie does, but I still need mollie's permission to out it, which as of me sending this, I do not have. (Sorry, again, me = dumdum.)

I'll give the translation of what WAS there though: Subject: AI UPCIK PART II | Night 2
the 2 mastinas wrote:
2mReadsL=N2
Game >rand
DON'T lim Ari
PLEASE lim PTMB
MT=powerwolf OR
gem
We believe the game is more likely than not to be multiball. NDMath's flip seems to confirm that to us.

The lines about not eliminating Aristophanes/the worst and eliminating Pookythemagicalbear are self-explanatory.

But the line about Morning Tweet apparently caused confusion.

pirate mollie's read on MT is a complicated one. Again, I'd elaborate more if I had not been a dummy dum dum and not gotten approval first so I can't talk about mollie's read there in full without first getting mollie's consent so lacking it, can't go into details, buuuuuut, basically:

pirate mollie thought that MT looked insanely town initially, but later thought that MT was very probably scum especially in certain situatons. pirate mollie summed it up as basically what I intended to say in that post:
"Either MT is a power-wolf or is the gem of the town".
As in, regardless of Morning Tweet's alignment, Morning Tweet is making really :goodposting:, is actually trying, is a breath of fresh air for the game. If Morning Tweet were town, that would make MT the MVP of the town by virtue of being so full of energy and investment.

...However, mollie believes there's a very very high chance that in spite of how MT's efforting hard, that Morning Tweet is just scum here in spite of the good effort. This is supported by our theory of the game being multiball, because if the game is multiball as we suspect, then Morning Tweet's effort has an obvious explanation: MT can still be super-town by scumhunting for another scum function.

More than that from mollie will have to wait until D3, but I'll share some of my own thoughts.
In contrast to mollie, I do admit; I had an instant read on Morning Tweet's posts: That MT was a power-wolf, in that MT's posts looked good, looked town, but that MT was still scum in spite of how good her posts looked.

That having been said
, there's something REALLY important to address:

The disingenuous-as-fuck take from Pooky.

Because guess what?

I've got basically zero reads in the game.
I think that the Aristophanes slot is still more likely town than not.
I think that Almost50 is still more likely town than not.
I think that Skybird is still more likely town than not.
I, loosely, still believe RR has a high chance of being town albeit not to the same extent as the above three.
I,
very
loosely, still vaguely think Titus to be town, albeit not to the same extent as the above four.
Per the above, I have an overwhelmingly strong gut read that Morning Tweet is a powerwolf, efforting-scum. (Sorry MT, I don't know
what
gave me that strong of a gut read on you but it's literally one of my strongest gutreads I've ever gotten.)

And I have since come to believe that mollie's theory was spot-on (tho I can't out it). But the theory I believe now which was mollie, I didn't believe at the time of our 1666.

At the time I posted that, guess what?

While I had the 5 moderate-to-weak townreads and the scumread on MT?

The rest, and this is why Pooky's posting was disigenuous-as-fuck, the rest of what was said, the entirety of 1666?

That wasn't from me.

That was from PIRATE MOLLIE.

So Pooky was being disingenuous-as-fuck by trying to say "mastina's reads are never right especially on me"--guess what? I didn't have a read on you at all at that point, Pooky. That read was 100% entirely pirate mollie's read and it wasn't until Pooky pushed it as "mastina is always wrong on me" that I got a scumread on you because again, disingenuous as fuck. I'm not playing solo, here. In fact, pirate mollie has done far more work than *I* have.

I've struggled to get reads of any notable strength in this game; basically most of the game is varying shades of null. Heck, during my most busy time I literally went a full week without reading the game! So OBVIOUSLY I am not the one driving our reads here, and IF it were MY read I'd even agree with Pooky! Not to trust me, because when I'm not operating at 100% capacity, my reads tend to not be as good. So I WOULDN'T trust my reads!

But the "please kill Pooky" wasn't from me.

It was
directly from pirate mollie

Most of our slot right now isn't me. I'm the mouthpiece for pirate mollie. I'm
submitting
the posts, sure! But while I'm writing the posts and submitting them, make no mistake: a good 80% of what is being said is not MY beliefs. Not MY input. It's ~80% PIRATE MOLLIE.

And don't you fucking DARE disrespect pirate mollie by pretending pirate mollie is me and that mollie's reads suck as much as mine do when pirate mollie is this active, this invested. mollie's literally been quoting posts as they happen with commentary as if playing live. They are VERY much in the game, playing it, more than I am, so you DON'T disrespect their reads like that

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Taroumaru has died, he was...

Spoiler:
The Royal Knight of the deeplandsWelcome ! You are
The Royal Knight of the deeplands

Both you and [PLAYER] come from the deeplands, as such you share a special bound and may talk at any time here

Once during the game, you may choose to make someone the king for the day and as such, giving him the sole vote

You win if
The Kingdom
Survive to see all threats to them dead

Day 3 starts now

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 3.0
Dwlee99 (1) :
Hated

Not Voting (11) : Almost50 ; Dwlee99 ; Yuki Takeya ; The Worst ; Gamma Emerald ; Skybird ; Morning Tweet ; Enchant ; Titus ; PookyTheMagicalBear ; Radical Rat

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-11-13 05:30:46), it takes 6 votes to execute someone

bottom text
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:38 pm

In post 1666, the 2 mastinas wrote:
2mReadsL=N2
Game >rand
DON'T lim Ari
PLEASE lim PTMB
MT=powerwolf OR
gem
lol how am I supposed to even tell from this that it's a mollie read and not a mastina read

if i was psychic i'd be like unstoppable

and also has mollie even played with me before
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Morning everyone! Who all showed up to my party?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1909, Gypyx wrote:

Spoiler:
The Great Hunt

Once during the game, you may anonymously put to reward a 1-shot Bulletproof vest to whoever hammers a player of your choice

You win if one person from both these 2 groups gets executed while you are still alive [REDACTED / REDACTED] and [REDACTED / REDACTED] if you succeed, you will leave the game in a victory

Wincon was to execute one person from these two groups from these two groups. So we have 4 factions? Kingdom, somemagical, aaaaaaaaaaand...
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1915, Enchant wrote:
In post 1909, Gypyx wrote:

Spoiler:
The Great Hunt

Wincon was to execute one person from these two groups from these two groups. So we have 4 factions? Kingdom, somemagical, aaaaaaaaaaand...
No. NDMath's role had absolutely nothing to do with his claim, so we have no longer have any reason to believe magic is associated with a particular faction. We also have no reason to assume his targets were anything other than random.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:48 pm

Post by Enchant »

Well he knew what factions he wanted to execute, so why don't assume one of them is magical? Like yeah, scum always lie, but i don't think condemner have any motivation to lie about that (like if person he accuse of being "dark magic weilder" is from some "Killers of 9999 daggers" and doesh't even wield magic, it distrusts him for whole game and probably get him executed next. It's more sense to accuse real faction of being... real faction.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

im flattered you think im capable of this sort of play as scum but im not really sure where you got the impression I can from. As town I'm very hit or miss on effort and accuracy, it can be anything but when I really try I post my thoughts to the thread live from my brain as to project 100% of myself so there is nothing more that can be done. I did that back when I was caring more trying to win on the previous days

As scum though im very rigid and play pretty much the same, im bound by how stressful i find the experience. I post large walls but in shorter bursts, and I find every excuse i can to avoid the game. you at the very least wouldnt be calling me a gem or mvp.

But it does make me feel good. At least to some extent. I'm not sure my play has been so special, so far I've been wrong and more or less half of the game isnt here anyway
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

This is what I was going to mention to worst. I actually had a discord conversation with him back when he comodded with me on my first game! My play this game is leagues away from how i described my experience of scum to him, as well as all previous games ive ever played really. I'm not saying I throw as scum, I can be townread, but i am saying you can spot a distinct pattern that I am yet to be good at breaking free from

Do I try, yes. but as it stands this game i am certain i exited my range
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I agree that Pooky could be scum but i disagree that it has anything to do with how he approached your reads. Even if he was being disingenuous, which I doubt seeing as there was no way to know which head was writing them
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Something I'm curious about.. why did NDMath claim to investigate people who interact with the dead? How did he know that people would have roles that match that?

Or am I mistaken and was it only Ari? If so I suppose he could've used Ari to base the role off of.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

God, I wouldnt be surprised at almost any player being scum. Like I have many provisional townreads but they're just so paper thin

I dont really know where to go if certain slots dont start playing. Yuki, Gamma, Titus, Enchant... come to mind.

And when it comes to Pooky i dont really have a handle on his alignment and am more or less just hoping he gets resolved

Worst might be scum

But what are ya gonna do
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh and to touch on the multi ball point, I have played a game where I was under the impression it was multi ball and I was scum, didnt change a damn thing. Its Silent Star Lunacy. Kanna and I were werewolves and we thought multiball. Turns out werewolves were town. But that first day was rough
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I do want to apologize I feel like i came off way too harsh when i discredited mastinas reads, it was more because I found it amusing if the bottom 5 or 6 or so were all scum which seemed quite feasible

But I feel like i was being mean. I dont think mastina is a bad player, not at all. There was this one micro where I was dazzled by her scumplay actually. Dont remember which one, but i was stunned and terribly worried to have to play against it.

And her walls are of course the stuff of legend, I strive to make something quite as much of a spectacle as a post that spans over the length of 25 posts.

This game is really kind of a wash for me and I wouldnt hold it against anyone to pretty much have random reads here

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”