Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1122, NorwegianboyEE wrote:All i know is that i want fun people to work with in my group PT. I believe Firebringer is town, i will admit that. And therefore we should work well together for whatever team excercise is ahead.
This should more be an question of "who do you want to work with and why" rather than "who ScUm??!"
I take no issue wrt to your reasoning for picking teams, that isn’t my concern at all, I just don’t see why both of you so strenuously object to making reads.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1123, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1120, Loki Dokie wrote:If you’re certain Noraa is scum, then you definitely have something to work with don’t you?
So what do you want to do with it? We don't know if it's advantageous to have Noraa in with a group of other mafia, in with a group of town, or be the one outlier slot. We know nothing.
I don’t know that either but I don’t understand either you or Ydrasse’s objections to giving reads, so I view it as antitown play from both of you.
I'm not gonna post reads because i'm fundamentally opposed to it being an requirement for this game phase, and they will probably be reads i am not very confident in and turn out wrong.

View it as anti-town if you wish. I've given an clear and concise explanation for why i am choosing to not bother myself with reads.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:43 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1124, Almost50 wrote:I wonder if this game is EVER going to get to the fun part? I feel like we're replaying that N_M game where we spent the whole game "preparing" and lost the real game of "suicide bombing".

In other words: Get the teams finalized please. Let's see what pooky (and JINGLE) have hidden for us behind these doors. Thank you
The only reason we came as close to winning that game as we did was because we did some actual scumhunting instead of meme exploding the whole time.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:44 am

Post by numberQ »

And you meme exploding on town did not help :roll:
Hey!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I do have some reads btw, but i'm not gonna share them.

So anyone else wanna join team Firebringer?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Ydrasse »

norwee said it best

i have fleeting thoughts but i’m not motivated enough to dwell on things until we’re doing something meaningful

like idk i thought ppl would wanna be on teams for fun even if that’s silly like why not
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1074, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1043, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Official Vote Count

tictac
(2): tictac, Save The Dragons
Firebringer
(2): Firebringer, NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald
(1): Loftwing

Not Voting
(16): DkKoba, Spamton, RCEnigma, Almost50, Noraa, MathBlade, DArby, Ydrasse, Loki Dokie, DaTacoX, numberQ, Mama Ru, Gamma Emerald, Morning Tweet, Dwlee99, WhemeStar

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-11-05 16:00:00)

Mod Note: Any Questions should be sent to me via PM or Discord as according to the Rules, Questions in the Thread will be ignored
So I need to vote the towniest of Firebringer, tictac and Gamma yeah? That’s the game plan I think I follow from what little bit I was able to skim right?

Gonna read more at lunch but coming back to three pages of this without an answer is pretty disheartening.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Ydrasse »

you’re just voting for a captain math

whoever’s team you wanna be on and hope they pick you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:49 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Official Vote Count

tictac
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Mama Ru
(1): Mama Ru

Deadline
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1132, Ydrasse wrote:you’re just voting for a captain math

whoever’s team you wanna be on and hope they pick you
Thank you.

In that case

VOTE: Tic tac

Good a vote as any while I read and I don’t think I could tolerate nothing but memes.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

one vote closer to being out of this hellish phase
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:56 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1131, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1074, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1043, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Official Vote Count

tictac
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting
(16): DkKoba, Spamton, RCEnigma, Almost50, Noraa, MathBlade, DArby, Ydrasse, Loki Dokie, DaTacoX, numberQ, Mama Ru, Gamma Emerald, Morning Tweet, Dwlee99, WhemeStar

Deadline

Mod Note: Any Questions should be sent to me via PM or Discord as according to the Rules, Questions in the Thread will be ignored
So I need to vote the towniest of Firebringer, tictac and Gamma yeah? That’s the game plan I think I follow from what little bit I was able to skim right?

Gonna read more at lunch but coming back to three pages of this without an answer is pretty disheartening.
We don't know exactly what the teams are for, so the game plan has been to try and mitigate risk. And several of us agree that means trying to stack town in some teams and scum in others. So basically, captains should probably be strong town, yes. It doesn't have to be out of those three, anyone can be voted (except MT and her team, they're already locked in)

pedit: Tictac for captain isn't a bad choice imo. But you should also think about who should be on their team and who they're likely to pick for their team.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:57 am

Post by numberQ »

Also note that only people voting for the captain can be picked by the captain for their team. So by voting tictac you're making yourself eligible to be on their team.
Hey!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Team A: Morning Tweet (Captain), DArby, DkKoba, Dwlee99, Ydrasse

tictac (3): tictac, Save The Dragons, Mathblade
Firebringer (2): Firebringer, NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald (1): Loftwing
Mama Ru (1): Mama Ru

Not voting (And elligible to vote): Gamma Emerald, Loki Dokie, Whemestar, RCEnigma, DaTacoX, Almost50, Spamton, Noraa, NumberQ

This is what the VC should look like, ya lazy bear.

- Bunno
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:58 am

Post by numberQ »

Norwee for mod
Hey!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks Ydrasse and Numbers. Not sure if I agree with the whole I should think about teams atm. Seems like that part is out of my hands and more in other people’s hands. Town and scum can probably sort but I don’t know enough about Squid Game to know what would make a good team if that makes sense.

What did teams do in Squid Game?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:04 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1133, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Official Vote Count

tictac
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Mama Ru
(1): Mama Ru

Deadline
Where did my vote go?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1140, MathBlade wrote:Thanks Ydrasse and Numbers. Not sure if I agree with the whole I should think about teams atm. Seems like that part is out of my hands and more in other people’s hands. Town and scum can probably sort but I don’t know enough about Squid Game to know what would make a good team if that makes sense.

The only game that had to do with splitting into teams was one where two teams would be randomly selected out of the bunch to go against each other in a game of tug-o-war, with the losers being eliminated (and dying). Some of the players were secretly informed of this, so they formed a team made out of the strongest men. while the others teams also did pretty much the same. With the weaker players or those who are good friends joining together at the end.

- Bunno
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Noraa »

Vote: mama ru

You can be my mother caretaker bear
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:08 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1142, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1140, MathBlade wrote:Thanks Ydrasse and Numbers. Not sure if I agree with the whole I should think about teams atm. Seems like that part is out of my hands and more in other people’s hands. Town and scum can probably sort but I don’t know enough about Squid Game to know what would make a good team if that makes sense.

The only game that had to do with splitting into teams was one where two teams would be randomly selected out of the bunch to go against each other in a game of tug-o-war, with the losers being eliminated (and dying). Some of the players were secretly informed of this, so they formed a team made out of the strongest men. while the others teams also did pretty much the same. With the weaker players or those who are good friends joining together at the end.
They also teamed up for the marble game, and had to kill each other then. Which is why I think either possibility is likely.
Hey!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1144, numberQ wrote:

They also teamed up for the marble game, and had to kill each other then. Which is why I think either possibility is likely.
That was only one partner though. Now we're forming teams made out of multiple people.

- Bunno
Spamton
Spamton
Townie
Spamton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Spamton »

In post 1129, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I do have some reads btw, but i'm not gonna share them.

So anyone else wanna join team Firebringer?
I WAS ONLY EVER IN IT FOR THE [Freedom]
VOTE: Firebringer
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i hope we have to race to do jigsaw puzzles
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1145, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

That was only one partner though. Now we're forming teams made out of multiple people.

I think a mass elimination event is either once or never. Because of the lack of nightkill and this is still a mafia game wrapped in a theme. It would seem odd to almost never have a traditional elim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:14 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1145, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Yeah but the people in the show also weren't voting to eliminate each other. And the first game wasn't a team up at all. I think it's reasonable to speculate about it going either way, instead of assuming it'll be exactly like the show.
Hey!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”