Vote Count 1-12
[Image

Pistol:
Let vultures gripe thy guts! for gourd and fullam holds,
And high and low beguiles the rich and poor:
Tester I'll have in pouch when thou shalt lack,
Base Phrygian Turk!

Nym:
I have operations which be humours of revenge.

Pistol:
Wilt thou revenge?

Nym:
By welkin and her star!

Juliet Capulet
(7): Skybird, Tamora's Angel, GuiltyLion, Wisdom, Lady Lambdadelta, DeasVail, WhemeStar
Bowser Jr.
(2): Dunnstral, Juliet Capulet
Lukewarm
(1): Off The Hook
Lady Lambdadelta
(1): Cephrir
GuiltyLion
(1): Lukewarm
WhemeStar
(1): Bowser Jr.
Skybird
(1): Pavowski
Off The Hook
(1): Child of Fairies

Not Voting
(2): Galron, Icebox

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to eliminate.

Deadline: November 3, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-11-03 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Last edited by fferyllt on Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Pavowski »

@mod I thought Luke was v/la?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:15 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 676, Pavowski wrote:@mod I thought Luke was v/la?
Verily, thou art correct. The v/la ended yesterday.

Idic
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

I think JC flips green because the wagon feels sketchy.

Those of you writing wheme off for that is lol
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm here but I have a lot of stress going on right now and am struggling to care. Sorry
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

In post 667, Off The Hook wrote:He saw it wasn't me, not who it was
We’re before you in the playerlist. So in a skim, he has to check both our names and then see you aren’t in it

Ninja-
Ceph vote wheme
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Skybird »

Bowser, why did the earlier wagon on Wheme dissolve? I wanted to look at that over the weekend and ran out of time.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 657, Bowser Jr. wrote:Wheme does more as town and less as scum at the very core of things. I will say this is less than I’ve seen from him anywhere, but it’s like he’s not even trying to solve.
huh can u explain..?
whats the difference here vs isekai..? im so confused they look pretty similar to me
In post 670, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 628, Child of Fairies wrote:So maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I said you were scummy for trying to look active without contributing, and your response is just "yeah, that's what I'm doing"? Because that's really not good. This entire thing reads to me like "you're right, but what about it?"
revisiting my off hand comment about , this is a good summary of similar pings I had as well. Makes me feel a lot better about COF being town.
good soup
In post 673, Galron wrote:
In post 670, GuiltyLion wrote:That said, I think I just reflexively scumread marci's tone, whenever I read Gamma posting it gives me townvibes.
crying in pain yall :cry:
In post 678, Bowser Jr. wrote:I think JC flips green because the wagon feels sketchy.
where specifically does it feel sketchy..?

~M★
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Cephrir »

Ok

VOTE: wheme
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

In post 682, Off The Hook wrote:huh can u explain..?
whats the difference here vs isekai..? im so confused they look pretty similar to me
He latched on and pushed things there? Overall frequency of posting? Shit, at least there he was like “I’m just sheeping” whereas here he’s done… nothing?

As for the wagon on Juliet, I have townreads on GL and Skybird (reasons escape me atm, I’m heading back in from lunch break soon so can’t skim again). There is no counter wagon, at all. The day is meandering into this compromise when if it was scum there’d likely be a counterwagon of some sort?

Ninja-
Thanks matey
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Skybird »

I can push on Wheme.

VOTE: Wheme
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Skybird »

That's a good point about a counter wagon.
GTKA Skybird!

Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 684, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 682, Off The Hook wrote:huh can u explain..?
He latched on and pushed things there? Overall frequency of posting? Shit, at least there he was like “I’m just sheeping” whereas here he’s done… nothing?

As for the wagon on Juliet, I have townreads on GL and Skybird (reasons escape me atm, I’m heading back in from lunch break soon so can’t skim again). There is no counter wagon, at all. The day is meandering into this compromise when if it was scum there’d likely be a counterwagon of some sort?
k like im kinda not confident in reading whemestar at all, but ill trust u here i like how u explained : DD

VOTE: whemestar
Spoiler:
its better than a luke vote anyways igurfdlkn
Child of Fairies
Child of Fairies
Townie
Child of Fairies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Child of Fairies »

I really don't love the lack of resistance to either of these wagons
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

hard to have resistance to whemestar wagon when only 5 players have posted in the time it became serious and one of them, you, is providing resistance
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

There was literally people pushing back on it on the last page.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:47 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I feel Wheme is more likely town than scum, I think town is more likely to not pay attention to hydra members than scum is, and I don't agree with Bowser Jr's assumption that Wheme specifically went to the playerlist in the OP to check who is in which hydra earlier in the game. but I'm not gonna really resist that wagon if people want to go there cause I think there's worlds in which Bowser Jr is right and I'm wrong, and at best Wheme is limbait and disengaged enough so far that I wouldn't trust his play/reads in lategame

I think JC's a better wagon however cause Wheme, as erratic as he's been, has been more present and given more reads than she has
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hello - I am home now. Gonna be catching up soon.

Spoiler:
Was a bit surprised at the prod, but I guess my V/LA did technically end yesterday, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I see that there is currently a wagon building on Wheme. I remember a Kate Bishop meta dive analysis on Wheme from out last game, and since I don't plan on doing that myself, I just dug up their results.

Apparently as town he averages 15 posts a day, and as scum he averages 5 - and atm he is at 5.5, so I guess I can see what the Notty side of Kate Bishop is pointing to since he just looked at that that game.

But outside of the activity, I had kinda been getting similar vibes from him that I got from him in Isekai (where I scum read him as town), so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

------

Juliet is the other leading wagon, and to be real, I have retained zero thoughts about that slot aside from the poet bits in the beginning.

I will probably do an iso dive on both soon
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 567, GuiltyLion wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 541, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 468, GuiltyLion wrote:I need to look through that game Luke sent me,
I think I did notice in skimming it that COF missed somebody's claim
so TBD on if it changes my mind at all when I have time to do a proper deep dive, which is not now unfortunately
@GuiltyLion, Child of Fairies was not in this game, meaning you could not have seen anything from them on a skim -- care to weigh in?

Cause I am having a hard time looking at this, and not thinking "this is a bold faced lie"

VOTE: guiltylion
I had already noticed COF's past game history was sparse, so when you mentioned games together I figured it was a publicly known alt account. Then you linked me to a game where you said COF replaced into your slot, and I saw StrangeMatter replaced into your slot, so I figured it was a StrangeMatter alt. The fact that you might be confused/mistaken didn't even really cross my mind because it's such a massive thing to be mistaken about, I didn't take you to be that careless.

I had skimmed a bit of the first half of StrangeMatter's ISO but wanted to read the game in context when I had the time/energy for it, but alas that hasn't happened yet because I'm lazy and reading a single game that I'm playing in is hard enough work as it is. Kinda glad I don't need to now :] For the record, 1) here and 2) here are the posts I had seen and referenced about missing somebody's claim.

The fact that you're quick to just assume that I would boldly lie about that is somewhat representative of my issues with your play this game, Luke. It just feels so surface level, and I don't remember clocking you as a surface-level player in Divide and Conquer. Why on earth would I just make up such a lie if I were scum?

First off, it's just inherently risky to completely make shit up, because people will notice and call you on things if they try to also look at the meta/ISO you're talking about.

But second, in context of
this game
specifically, you had said you weren't sure if COF was scum (despite what I see as a fairly scummy instance of completely missing thread context) because you'd seen him similarly miss things as town, and I was thinking I should gather evidence so I could both understand your take better and possibly recalibrate on COF if I'm wrong. If I'm scum and COF is town, they are a classically easy slot to push on D1 and not draw any suspicion, very low activity, already done things that appear scummy, nobody is hard townreading them. Why would I go through the effort to try to give myself reasons to doubt my projected fake scumread and have to move elsewhere? How would making up this "bold faced lie" benefit a scum!GL in any way?

If I were scum and I noticed COF wasn't in that game you linked, I'd honestly probably still make the COF=StrangeMatter assumption but my mindset would be to find reasons to keep my vote on COF, not reasons to move it away. And I probably would want to explicitly confirm that they're the same player cause if they're not then it completely invalidates your pushback on my scumread.
Word.

VOTE: Off the Hook

Liked the response.

One thing that I want to say though about my original worry is that I just now looked back at my original post where I linked that game. When I originally started typing that message, I was typing out the things I saw "Cof" (Actually strange matter) do, but decided to just link the game. So, I kinda thought you were just agreeing with me on the part that I originally typed (but then deleted) - which is 1000% something that I have seen scum do. Be pointed to look at something with a description, and just assuming that person was telling the truth and going "okay, yeah I see that." But, looking back I deleted that clearly that is impossible for you to have done lmao. But I was not doing any looking back while on my VLA to catch that the other day

Also, more generalized statement to the group is that at no point was I even all that into the idea of scum!GL, it was just a sudden worry that I had that I wanted to force a response from himabout. And like, being aggressive and including a vote is how you force responses and content from people. To be frank, I wish more people were out there forcing content from other people. And just parking on the biggest wagon for "pressure" is not the most effective use of your vote to achieve that.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 567, GuiltyLion wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 541, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 468, GuiltyLion wrote:I need to look through that game Luke sent me,
I think I did notice in skimming it that COF missed somebody's claim
so TBD on if it changes my mind at all when I have time to do a proper deep dive, which is not now unfortunately
@GuiltyLion, Child of Fairies was not in this game, meaning you could not have seen anything from them on a skim -- care to weigh in?

Cause I am having a hard time looking at this, and not thinking "this is a bold faced lie"

VOTE: guiltylion
I had already noticed COF's past game history was sparse, so when you mentioned games together I figured it was a publicly known alt account. Then you linked me to a game where you said COF replaced into your slot, and I saw StrangeMatter replaced into your slot, so I figured it was a StrangeMatter alt. The fact that you might be confused/mistaken didn't even really cross my mind because it's such a massive thing to be mistaken about, I didn't take you to be that careless.

I had skimmed a bit of the first half of StrangeMatter's ISO but wanted to read the game in context when I had the time/energy for it, but alas that hasn't happened yet because I'm lazy and reading a single game that I'm playing in is hard enough work as it is. Kinda glad I don't need to now :] For the record, 1) here and 2) here are the posts I had seen and referenced about missing somebody's claim.

The fact that you're quick to just assume that I would boldly lie about that is somewhat representative of my issues with your play this game, Luke. It just feels so surface level, and I don't remember clocking you as a surface-level player in Divide and Conquer. Why on earth would I just make up such a lie if I were scum?

First off, it's just inherently risky to completely make shit up, because people will notice and call you on things if they try to also look at the meta/ISO you're talking about.

But second, in context of
this game
specifically, you had said you weren't sure if COF was scum (despite what I see as a fairly scummy instance of completely missing thread context) because you'd seen him similarly miss things as town, and I was thinking I should gather evidence so I could both understand your take better and possibly recalibrate on COF if I'm wrong. If I'm scum and COF is town, they are a classically easy slot to push on D1 and not draw any suspicion, very low activity, already done things that appear scummy, nobody is hard townreading them. Why would I go through the effort to try to give myself reasons to doubt my projected fake scumread and have to move elsewhere? How would making up this "bold faced lie" benefit a scum!GL in any way?

If I were scum and I noticed COF wasn't in that game you linked, I'd honestly probably still make the COF=StrangeMatter assumption but my mindset would be to find reasons to keep my vote on COF, not reasons to move it away. And I probably would want to explicitly confirm that they're the same player cause if they're not then it completely invalidates your pushback on my scumread.
Word.

VOTE: Off the Hook

Liked the response.

One thing that I want to say though about my original worry is that I just now looked back at my original post where I linked that game. When I originally started typing that message, I was typing out the things I saw "Cof" (Actually strange matter) do, but decided to just link the game. So, I kinda thought you were just agreeing with me on the part that I originally typed (but then deleted) - which is 1000% something that I have seen scum do. Be pointed to look at something with a description, and just assuming that person was telling the truth and going "okay, yeah I see that." But, looking back I deleted that clearly that is impossible for you to have done lmao. But I was not doing any looking back while on my VLA to catch that the other day

Also, more generalized statement to the group is that at no point was I even all that into the idea of scum!GL, it was just a sudden worry that I had that I wanted to force a response from himabout. And like, being aggressive and including a vote is how you force responses and content from people. To be frank, I wish more people were out there forcing content from other people. And just parking on the biggest wagon for "pressure" is not the most effective use of your vote to achieve that.
Juliet Capulet
Juliet Capulet
Townie
Juliet Capulet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Juliet Capulet »

In post 664, GuiltyLion wrote:regardless of what JC flips, you'd want to lim Wheme tomorrow? Why not vote Wheme right now, why say this while your vote is on the same wagon he's voting?
Why do you want Skybird to vote Wheme if you want to wagon me?

Also which reads are you interested in?

I am happy to provide you with some thoughts but I was honestly feeling quite discouraged from trying because every time I've tried talking to people I just get ignored.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 688, Child of Fairies wrote:I really don't love the lack of resistance to either of these wagons
Do you have an alternate player to push? I don't mind someone not liking the way the wagon is coming about, but I'd like to see involvement in where town should go.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Skybird »

JC, how many players have you tried to engage? I remember from your iso you tried to talk to Cephrir, but that is the only one I remember.
GTKA Skybird!

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:29 am

Post by fferyllt »

Cheerily, bold man!

Idic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”