(2): Dunnstral, Juliet Capulet
Off The Hook
(2): Child of Fairies, Lukewarm
Skybird
(1): Pavowski

Not Voting
(2): Galron, Icebox

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to eliminate.

Deadline: November 3, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-11-03 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

@luke pls share how it looks the same he feels absolutely flat here.
Juliet Capulet
Juliet Capulet
Townie
Juliet Capulet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Juliet Capulet »

In post 698, Skybird wrote:JC, how many players have you tried to engage? I remember from your iso you tried to talk to Cephrir, but that is the only one I remember.
I've tried to talk with you when you asked me about why I was voting GuiltyLion,

I responded but you didn't really respond back to me?

I've tried to talk to Spiffy about his DV read but he just ignored me.

Am I doing something wrong? It's just depressing to be ignored.
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

Spiffy has been awol all weekend

(Dw I know that’s disappointing he’s the fun half)
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Bowser Jr. »

In post 702, Juliet Capulet wrote:I've tried to talk to Spiffy about his DV read but he just ignored me.

Wasn't trying to ignore you, My DV scum read was explained in this post. Not feeling it as much anymore and notty has a confident scum read so I'm good with him going after what he wants.

Haven't read much since going on V/LA, not in much of a mafia mood rn but I'll try to catch up at some point.

~Spiffy
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Pavowski »

Finally people are coming back around on the Wheme wagon

VOTE: Wheme
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 560, Skybird wrote:Public service announcement: while my join date is old, I took off some time from the site and just returned a month ago or so. So for me, LLD's naked votes may be something you are used to, I don't remember seeing this. If her style means something to you, great. It doesn't mean anything to me and I have no idea how to read someone like this.
In a prior game I played with LLD, they did not make text posts for most of the game, and they were town. Instead of trying to explain in my own words, here are places where LLD explained it herself

Spoiler:
In post 595, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This will be the one and only text post this game by our slot, because Rhea will be playing this game for us. I am writing this for her, because she doesn't want to break her silence in the game. It's not a post restriction. It's not game mandated, but we won't be breaking it for anything. Rhea wants to play this way, this time. If you want to communicate with her, feel free to find ways.

Any other game related stuff, it'll go through her.

Have fun!

-Niamh
In post 5447, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This game was supposed to be an effort on my part to see if I could play live mafia with people using gestures and a soundboard. Because all my sisters get to do it, but not me

However, they did more then just vote like they have done here. They would answer yes or no questions, and they would link youtube videos to try and get a point across.

Despite that experience (which was plesant to play with, and with a little bit of time I was able to start forming a read on them based on their posting) this does feel a bit different because they are not doing the extra stuff - they yes/no or the youtube videos, so that definitly makes it harder. I am also surprised to see that they do apparently feel comfortable making text posts 461, but they are not responding to any reach outs like my own
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 701, Bowser Jr. wrote:@luke pls share how it looks the same he feels absolutely flat here.
There were a couple early things that felt familiar, like the public announcement of a lack of reads in 137 and then the apparent confidence that any scum reads on him would be lazy reads in 165. I did not do a ton of meta on him when we were playing isekai, but I did notice that in the scum game I did read on him (I think it was the one that gamma linked to say he was scum) he seemed to approach scum reads on himself with more of a "I can see where you are coming from, but you are wrong" kind of angle.

Both of those posts gave me an early town lean on the slot, and then I have had very few thoughts on him since - likely because he has not been posting as much this game.

So I think I am at: I won't stand in the way of a wheme elim, but I am still thinking that an Off The Hook elim is more likely to flip scum.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 702, Juliet Capulet wrote:Am I doing something wrong? It's just depressing to be ignored.
Being an alt probably does not help with engagement tbh. I personally am much more likely to engage with people that I have experience with, because I feel like they are people I am more likely to know how to sort.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 569, Wisdom wrote:I think i like 560 too
Looks like she genuinely wants to read lld
I agree with this, and also like this post coming from Wisdom.

A small number of town points for you both (which is nice, because they were both slots that I had zero thoughts on before this very moment)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 584, Off The Hook wrote:
@notty
can u link some Luke!scum games for me+marci to look over? I had a thought and it turns out she isn’t really versed in Luke’s scum meta so we’re essentially going to do a study session lol
But I think on initial consideration this looks more tryhard than I’ve seen from Luke before and I know he’s a try hard as scum

-GE
viewtopic.php?t=86874 -- Newbie Game
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=87316 -- Dead Silence
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=87343 -- Popcorn

Thats all of them, I seem to mostly roll town :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 621, Off The Hook wrote:
@Tamora
, wanna be thread masons?

-GE
This post feels like it came out of absolutely no where and makes me feel icky
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 702, Juliet Capulet wrote:
In post 698, Skybird wrote:JC, how many players have you tried to engage? I remember from your iso you tried to talk to Cephrir, but that is the only one I remember.
I've tried to talk with you when you asked me about why I was voting GuiltyLion,

I responded but you didn't really respond back to me?

I've tried to talk to Spiffy about his DV read but he just ignored me.

No, you are not doing anything wrong. Sorry I didn't respond to you. I saw your response and got sidetracked.

Keep trying to engage with others. Sharing your thoughts in thread is a good way to talk with others as well.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 711, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 621, Off The Hook wrote:
@Tamora
, wanna be thread masons?

-GE
This post feels like it came out of absolutely no where and makes me feel icky
I did an iso search, and Tamora has not mentioned OTH a single time up to this point, no read on them, and zero engagement between the two slots.

Conversely OTH has not expressed a town read on Tamora at any point before this. This feels weird to me, like not a natural progression.

Gamma, want to comment on your read on Tamora and how it has progressed through the game?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 604, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 470, Child of Fairies wrote:VOTE: Off the Hook

Let's start here. Most of the iso is fluff from either player, with the only real action being backing an early vote on Galiron without voting it and then voting Wheme with zero explanation whatsoever. Post-wheme they make giant looking posts with pretty much no original content, just mainly quoting things and going agree/disagree. They only ever engage with Wheme once, and it wasn't even related to the wagon on them, and yet while still voting wheme they say they like a post that calls out the wheme wagon and the people on it for being lazy? The skybird vote is similarly completely out of nowhere.

To me it feels like they're trying to appear active and contributing without saying much of anything, and I don't like that.
thats exactly what im doing.
In post 626, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 613, Pavowski wrote:It's like you ISO'd me for exactly those things you were looking for and ignored all this
thats... exactly what i did i cant deny that LMAO
@Marci

I am almost certain that I have seen this before, someone saying you are doing something scummy and then you point blank agreeing with it. However, I have tried to dig through some of our past game to find it to see if that came from Town!Marci or from Scum!Marci, but cannot find it. Do you remember a game where you have done this before?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 627, Child of Fairies wrote:I wouldn't say there was "basically no pressure" on me when I claimed. I had four votes on me by my count at the time, which isn't nothing. And I didn't want to claim early to try to avoid this thing happening. A claim without any pressure at all doesn't look good, and because I started the game poisoned as opposed to being intentionally poisoned, it couldn't even be used to figure out a poisoner.

I'm the Tempest, from the Tempest. The storm doesn't last the whole play, and thus I'm set to die before the game ends. So I'm poisoned in everything but flavor. There's pretty likely a way to stop it given the whole "parts of a role not yet revealed" and buyable items, but as of right now I don't know what that could be.
I think I buy this flavor claim. I feel like someone fake claiming poisoned would have had easier poisoned choices, then to go for this bit of a stretch on The Tempest.

Once I get caught up, unless someone tells me the answer, I want to check to see if ffery generally provides fake claims for scum

@Bell or Notty, you can probably just answer this one off the tops of your heads if you are around
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 630, Cephrir wrote:
In post 619, Tamora's Angel wrote:
In post 615, Cephrir wrote:I dont have a very interesting reason for my vote, I just dont have anywhere I feel really good about putting it and I was hoping to get her to do more
This "head" of LLD for lack of a better word is not going to do that. We need to accept them as they are. This means looking at the timing of their votes.
She has not expressly stated that and did post words once, so I'm not 100% sure this is true and would like to find out.
Agreed. I was on board with "this is something that we should just accept and move on" until her text post earlier, that raised questions for me
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 635, Off The Hook wrote:Luke seeming to be activity reading us (and he hasn't actually engaged that post so for all I know he is still on his bullshit with that point)
What post are you saying that you are looking for a response to?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 660, WhemeStar wrote:I have to make a joke before voting that’s my post restriction
This is wild.
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Bowser Jr. »

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 696, Juliet Capulet wrote:
In post 664, GuiltyLion wrote:regardless of what JC flips, you'd want to lim Wheme tomorrow? Why not vote Wheme right now, why say this while your vote is on the same wagon he's voting?
Why do you want Skybird to vote Wheme if you want to wagon me?
I am not a fan of this post.

I think that it is pretty clear that Gl is not trying to get them to move their vote, he is trying to make sense of Skybird's stance.
Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Bowser Jr.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Bowser Jr. »

Spoiler: To Bell
Greetings,

It is my most unfortunate responsibility to inform you that regardless of what his actual alignment is, Lukewarm is more obvious town than you. I do not write this in jest- this is a very serious matter that I believe should be acknowledged. If you believe there to be some sort of error regarding this, you are wrong.

I look forward to breaking bread and sharing some wine with you in the coming days.

Yours truly,
notty
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 705, Pavowski wrote:Finally people are coming back around on the Wheme wagon

VOTE: Wheme
Pav, can you make a post about your thoughts wrt to wheme?

Scrolling through your iso looking for comments on wheme it is a bit sparce I guess?

Although, I did just see this again
In post 320, Pavowski wrote:
In post 310, WhemeStar wrote:I think I want to vote skybird hmmm
How strange to say this but not do it
And remembered that he definitly did something like this in isekai, and he did not even have a joke gated vote at the time lol

Spoiler:
In post 662, WhemeStar wrote:LLD CAN I PLEASE VOTE MARCISTAR
In post 4002, WhemeStar wrote: Tempted to just vote dunn here

Between this and the other two posts I just pointed out a minute ago, if he does end up flipping scum I feel like that means that he was doing a Greatest Hits run from that Iseaki game lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

You managed to answer before I got caught up, thanks!

So - no fake claims from ffery. I think that makes me more inclined to believe that CoF is really the tempest, and that they really are poisoned
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 721, Bowser Jr. wrote:
Spoiler: To Bell
Greetings,

It is my most unfortunate responsibility to inform you that regardless of what his actual alignment is, Lukewarm is more obvious town than you. I do not write this in jest- this is a very serious matter that I believe should be acknowledged. If you believe there to be some sort of error regarding this, you are wrong.

I look forward to breaking bread and sharing some wine with you in the coming days.

Yours truly,
notty
lmao

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”