Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1295, DkKoba wrote:Dropped Gamma - Was discussed in the PT.
MT can you be a darling and tell me what bullshit Koba is smoking that makes them think I’m somehow able to be scum here?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Loki Dokie
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

A Team has been Formed!

Team "Clown"

Firebringer (Captain)
NorwegianboyEE
RCEnigma
Spamton
Whemestar

A special team PT has been set up for you to communicate in.

Votes have not been
reset
because your moderator is lazy.

Players on a Team are no longer able to vote.

We are still looking for
three
two more teams of five!
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda wonder how anyone has reads?

There’s a lot of sorting people into hoods but how are you telling what is scum motivated vs town motivated?

I am kinda sus of anyone with a lot of reads.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1453, MathBlade wrote:I kinda wonder how anyone has reads?

There’s a lot of sorting people into hoods but how are you telling what is scum motivated vs town motivated?

Say my name
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And its because I am able to sort people I've played multiple times before with very fast, at least find town within those people mostly - some slots like norwee I can find as scum even.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by numberQ »

Argh these vote counts are frustrating, no offense bear (maybe some offense). It's just annoying have to jump all over the thread when I'm trying to keep who's on what team straight in my head.
Hey!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1454, DkKoba wrote:

Say my name
Not saying you in specific, it’s more just a wtf?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1455, DkKoba wrote:And its because I am able to sort people I've played multiple times before with very fast, at least find town within those people mostly - some slots like norwee I can find as scum even.
I is robot.

I need like an elim or some like motivation tells to get reads and I can’t see the scumminess
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1455, DkKoba wrote:And its because I am able to sort people I've played multiple times before with very fast, at least find town within those people mostly - some slots like norwee I can find as scum even.
Well you clearly can’t sort me, so stop trying.
<Embrace The Void>

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

weird because the last large normal we played in I correctly PoEd you despite not having you as hard scum, because you gained a little towncred from some busses.
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The closest you’ve gotten was when I was Survivor and you scumread me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1461, DkKoba wrote:weird because the last large normal we played in I correctly PoEd you despite not having you as hard scum, because you gained a little towncred from some busses.
I don’t think it’s fair to count that on any level
But go off, meanwhile you’ve repeatedly scumread me when I’ve been town, with no fucks given in terms of correcting your shitty as read rate on me
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Is this productive? Yes continue if not please be quiet.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Or make it productive. Like please don’t shitfight is my point
GTKAS -- MathBlade
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1371, Noraa wrote:Also everyone, EXPECT THERE TO BE SCUM IN UR PT. What you do with that in mind, idc but 100% you need to expect it.
Yeah agreed. I think it's safest to assume you DO have scum on your team, then once some flips start coming in we can reassess those assumptions later. Most of us have been operating under the goal of stacking town teams vs scum teams, but A) that is mathematically impossible to get 100% right, and B) it's mathematically improbable we'll even hit a team with 5 scum, and C) whether maliciously or just arbitrarily, not everyone has had the same goal - I'm pretty sure that includes our first two captains.

Motivation is absolutely possible to sniff out. I'm feeling the opposite, anyone who says they can't figure out reads in this setup are sus. You don't need vote pressure to scumhunt.
Hey!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we dont have many completed games where i am town - and the one recent one I was correct, and the next one i could find you got mech cleared gamma.

if anyone should complain about my bad reads on them consistently it should be ydrasse because i have a terrible record of reading her
retired
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1465, MathBlade wrote:please don’t shitfight
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like i've scummed with/against you more than i've rolled town in your completed games so
retired
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i exist to be unreadable
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh right normal 2226 lol but i read gamma as playing with too many cards at that point and i was right lmao but still a half point in your favor, you can have it.

you shouldnt have anything to fear because as long as you talk and interact i can read you in the longterm :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1470, Ydrasse wrote:i exist to be unreadable
i have probably a near 100% rate of reading you as the wrong alignment over the course of at least 8 games :lol:
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1466, numberQ wrote:
In post 1371, Noraa wrote:Also everyone, EXPECT THERE TO BE SCUM IN UR PT. What you do with that in mind, idc but 100% you need to expect it.
Yeah agreed. I think it's safest to assume you DO have scum on your team, then once some flips start coming in we can reassess those assumptions later. Most of us have been operating under the goal of stacking town teams vs scum teams, but A) that is mathematically impossible to get 100% right, and B) it's mathematically improbable we'll even hit a team with 5 scum, and C) whether maliciously or just arbitrarily, not everyone has had the same goal - I'm pretty sure that includes our first two captains.

Motivation is absolutely possible to sniff out. I'm feeling the opposite, anyone who says they can't figure out reads in this setup are sus. You don't need vote pressure to scumhunt.
Maybe you don’t but I do. I work off of vibes and this feels like the world’s longest RVS.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Noraa »

Ok Q you got your goal. I am now pocketed. What do we do next?

Ftr my thought process looks like this:
If Q is scum and is trying hard to pocket me, eh ok Q really cant agree with me forever anyways and eventually I will realize its not genuine thought process
If Q is town and legitimately agrees with almost everything I say, that's a pretty rare occurrence might as well let them.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”