Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by DArby »

Why does the vote count equal 20? Who are we missing?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

Ngl at this moment I am very very very convinced Mathblade is scum but I hate myself for thinking that. Honestly regardless of his alignment, I wish I didn't think this.
Tthis is painful. I desperately want him to be town. I really just want him to be town here.

My mind is telling me go expose scum but my heart is telling me noraa do you fucking remember what you did to BM and im torn.
I'll try to flesh out my argument but its basically just that mathblade feels extremely likable here to the point that i feel its fake. Town has their own genuine thought process and they do nothing to please others (for the most part) Mathblade feels like he's saying things just to make people like him. The vibes are just very off from what i remember my uncle bear as. I remember in one of our past games, we got into some tussles over reads as TvT and this just really doesn't remind me of it. It's truly been a while but typically people dont really change from extremely genuine and brutally honest to suddenly extremely easy to talk to and smooth.

If you think of his words as knives, all his words this game have been extremely dull knives. I remember his words in the past being the sharpest of the sharp and it was frustrating at times but it was town and I knew it was/sometimes struggled believing town could be this not cooperative. Here I dont feel even a ghost of that. I dont know I really dont. I feel bad just posting this but I think it's important and most probably right :(

I really desperately want him to be town. Truly. Anyways im done with this stupid post. bye ur getting posted the door is that way
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yknow since we have the fianl captain we want I will reveal what I have deduced thegame is based on who the mod is and based on what we are doing.

So: scum are likely to sac one or 2 of their own here.

The reason I was pushing trying to get all town teams was to hopefully expose which teams have the scum and also flip the most PoE slots as possible fmpov.

I believe the game is going to be:

A Dance Game, a la Dark Waltz - with a caveat. Scum will be allowed to leave the dance to eliminate the other 4 players.

I believe we will be voting for a team to leave - and alternatively, a player on a team may choose to leave in order to kill the other 4 just like Dark Waltz games.

Link to an example : viewtopic.php?f=84&t=86226
Setup info in OP posts.

This is how I have been scumhunting. Because i believe scum want to spread out. And those that are trying to just weasel onto random teams are who I have been most suspicious of + I have been looking for people who are uninformed / playing mostly viable to their town meta, which explains my townreads thus far(loki for example is pretty much locktown based on meta)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1476, Noraa wrote:Ngl at this moment I am very very very convinced Mathblade is scum but I hate myself for thinking that. Honestly regardless of his alignment, I wish I didn't think this.
Tthis is painful. I desperately want him to be town. I really just want him to be town here.

My mind is telling me go expose scum but my heart is telling me noraa do you fucking remember what you did to BM and im torn.
I'll try to flesh out my argument but its basically just that mathblade feels extremely likable here to the point that i feel its fake. Town has their own genuine thought process and they do nothing to please others (for the most part) Mathblade feels like he's saying things just to make people like him. The vibes are just very off from what i remember my uncle bear as. I remember in one of our past games, we got into some tussles over reads as TvT and this just really doesn't remind me of it. It's truly been a while but typically people dont really change from extremely genuine and brutally honest to suddenly extremely easy to talk to and smooth.

If you think of his words as knives, all his words this game have been extremely dull knives. I remember his words in the past being the sharpest of the sharp and it was frustrating at times but it was town and I knew it was/sometimes struggled believing town could be this not cooperative. Here I dont feel even a ghost of that. I dont know I really dont. I feel bad just posting this but I think it's important and most probably right :(

I really desperately want him to be town. Truly. Anyways im done with this stupid post. bye ur getting posted the door is that way
Yep. I have some games I am uncooperative. I have some where I am cooperative and some I don’t give a fuck. I don’t become uncooperative without a trigger though. As scum I am also honest as well. This is a whole lot of nothing. I could easily reverse this to where I am not TLing and “obvTown” therefore I am town. I hate meta arguments like this.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DArby
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
DArby
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by DArby »

It’s S_S. That’s who we’re missing.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

would you like for me to be in a different group? I am 100% willing to die here. I dont see much benefit to me living if most of town dont TR me.

Like the thing is I think my reads are starting to get better but I if end up becoming an addition to a stack of mislims, I would rather just be dead. And tbh ur pt probs has scum so ig just expect all of the scum team to know whatever ur saying in there. Im not trying to sow doubt but it is something you should be thinking about if ur town. I already said this once. I have no reason to say it again as scum who got called out for it last time. I just legitimately think you need to be more careful here especially if you are town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I have reason to believe that scum are not informed of what we are saying in our PT.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1478, MathBlade wrote:Yep. I have some games I am uncooperative. I have some where I am cooperative and some I don’t give a fuck. I don’t become uncooperative without a trigger though. As scum I am also honest as well. This is a whole lot of nothing. I could easily reverse this to where I am not TLing and “obvTown” therefore I am town. I hate meta arguments like this.
Perhaps! But this is a meta tell that has only failed me twice in the past. The only reason I haven't tunneled you is really just because
1) I like you a lot
and
2) This reminds me of the situation with BM and I tunneled him and he flipped town and i felt shit afterwards.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1477, DkKoba wrote:yknow since we have the fianl captain we want I will reveal what I have deduced thegame is based on who the mod is and based on what we are doing.

The reason I was pushing trying to get all town teams was to hopefully expose which teams have the scum and also flip the most PoE slots as possible fmpov.

A Dance Game, a la Dark Waltz - with a caveat. Scum will be allowed to leave the dance to eliminate the other 4 players.

I believe we will be voting for a team to leave - and alternatively, a player on a team may choose to leave in order to kill the other 4 just like Dark Waltz games.

Setup info in OP posts.

This is how I have been scumhunting. Because i believe scum want to spread out. And those that are trying to just weasel onto random teams are who I have been most suspicious of + I have been looking for people who are uninformed / playing mostly viable to their town meta, which explains my townreads thus far(loki for example is pretty much locktown based on meta)
Interesting theory. How would the other games play into it? This said game one?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1481, DkKoba wrote:I have reason to believe that scum are not informed of what we are saying in our PT.
Well I guess I hope you're right but prepare for the worst anyways
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1467, DkKoba wrote:we dont have many completed games where i am town - and the one recent one I was correct, and the next one i could find you got mech cleared gamma.

if anyone should complain about my bad reads on them consistently it should be ydrasse because i have a terrible record of reading her
And how were you reading me before I was mech cleared that game, huh?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wait if that wasn’t 2226 what game was that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Noraa »

also dk, if ur town, i am 100% willing to believe gamma scum. I'm also willing to believe the opposite as well as you both being town. I just never think you are scum together.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1482, Noraa wrote:
In post 1478, MathBlade wrote:Yep. I have some games I am uncooperative. I have some where I am cooperative and some I don’t give a fuck. I don’t become uncooperative without a trigger though. As scum I am also honest as well. This is a whole lot of nothing. I could easily reverse this to where I am not TLing and “obvTown” therefore I am town. I hate meta arguments like this.
Perhaps! But this is a meta tell that has only failed me twice in the past. The only reason I haven't tunneled you is really just because
1) I like you a lot
and
2) This reminds me of the situation with BM and I tunneled him and he flipped town and i felt shit afterwards.
And I don’t have enough digits for “meta” tells. I constantly work to make all scum and town meta posts the same. It’s a hallmark. I despise trust tells or activity tells or anything of the sort and I know you’re wrong this game. Give me time to warm up and get a vibe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1485, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1467, DkKoba wrote:we dont have many completed games where i am town - and the one recent one I was correct, and the next one i could find you got mech cleared gamma.

if anyone should complain about my bad reads on them consistently it should be ydrasse because i have a terrible record of reading her
And how were you reading me before I was mech cleared that game, huh?
i dont fuckin remember it was last year and i hyper posted the fuck out of that game

funny bc i said in that game i was reformed and wouldnt hyperpost and ended up with like 600 posts :lol:

classic town me in mech heavy games
retired
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Noraa »

I scum read gamma but the issue is that I always scum read gamma. So my read on them is never really a reliable one.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im talking about betrayal, i was scumreading ydrasse slot, nora slot, and ABR + that other dude that was blatant scum bc t hey wouldnt give us their item :lol:
retired
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1488, MathBlade wrote:And I don’t have enough digits for “meta” tells. I constantly work to make all scum and town meta posts the same. It’s a hallmark. I despise trust tells or activity tells or anything of the sort and I know you’re wrong this game. Give me time to warm up and get a vibe.
I can accept that. I'll give you some time. I'm not really in a rush this game. I'm literally ready to die so there isn't anything to fear either.
I will wait to see some townie beary mathblade :mrgreen:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1491, DkKoba wrote:im talking about betrayal, i was scumreading ydrasse slot, nora slot, and ABR + that other dude that was blatant scum bc t hey wouldnt give us their item :lol:
I was town
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Noraa »

also when was ydra in that game??!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh yeah and Noraa was obvtown that game
Yeah you honestly just suck lol
<Embrace The Void>

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i literally started with a townread on your slot this game gamma and shifted to a scumread ?

i feel like when u are scum i opposite read you at first and then find you scum later and when you're town its the opposite.

now that i think of it thats actually a pretty correct trend.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but anyways.
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well enjoy blowing that “trend” before you could even exit the gate with it because I’m town.
<Embrace The Void>

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1477, DkKoba wrote:yknow since we have the fianl captain we want I will reveal what I have deduced thegame is based on who the mod is and based on what we are doing.

Setup info in OP posts.

Objection: scum don't know what the game is
I prefer they, thanks :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”