GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now that is going too far.
You can insult me as much as you want.

But insulting my TEAM?
I’ll never forgive you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1823, Gamma Emerald wrote:The specific way he tried to aggrandize his team felt performative as well
Can you elaborate on this?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1825, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But insulting my TEAM?
I’ll never forgive you.
Did anyone actually do that
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1824, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1821, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Using the wording of "scum fatigue" like there is anything more worth saying. We don’t need more bloated pages, we need to start the fucking game. And then Gamma swoops in and tries to frame it as "scum fatigue". Yeah, no.
I disagree with his read but I don’t think that necessarily makes him scum.
Either way, his take is really bad.
Of course, i always think his take on me is bad in almost every single game we have. So the trouble i have is seeing where the town motivation in their read comes from if they are town here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1817, DkKoba wrote:
can we just get a new game thread for next game so we can ISO people more easily
@Pooky
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1828, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1821, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Using the wording of "scum fatigue" like there is anything more worth saying. We don’t need more bloated pages, we need to start the fucking game. And then Gamma swoops in and tries to frame it as "scum fatigue". Yeah, no.
Of course, i always think his take on me is bad in almost every single game we have. So the trouble i have is seeing where the town motivation in their read comes from if they are town here.
Idk, I haven’t understood any of the srs on your slot ftr. Your takes have read - including this one - as pretty genuine to me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we all just agree number is prob just scum
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1831, DkKoba wrote:can we all just agree number is prob just scum
If Q is scum, Noraa looks like she’s distancing him because he wanted me to pick her.

Because I can’t see how anyone would prefer leaving out Q over Loft, so that makes me even more suspicious of Noraa.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1512, numberQ wrote:
In post 1474, Noraa wrote:Ok Q you got your goal. I am now pocketed. What do we do next?

Ftr my thought process looks like this:
If Q is scum and is trying hard to pocket me, eh ok Q really cant agree with me forever anyways and eventually I will realize its not genuine thought process
If Q is town and legitimately agrees with almost everything I say, that's a pretty rare occurrence might as well let them.
Finally, my pocket's been feeling cold without you. Or does pocketing mean I'm in your pocket? idk what the metaphor is

Scum me absolutely can agree with you forever, that almost sounds like a challenge. Also I don't understand what pocketing you even gets scum!me. You're not consensus town, you're not a PR, you're not a captain, you've been highly suspect of my agreeing with you. I don't get it.

What I'd like to happen next is you replacing Gamma on Loki's team
, out of the 5 of us currently voting him. But idk if Cap'n Loki would go for that.
In post 1481, DkKoba wrote:I have reason to believe that scum are not informed of what we are saying in our PT.
I have questions but I feel like probing deeper into this benefits scum more than town, if there truly are no scum on Team "I don't remember their name".
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1830, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1828, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Idk, I haven’t understood any of the srs on your slot ftr. Your takes have read - including this one - as pretty genuine to me.
I’m just guessing here.
But i think it has to do with antiquated notions that my townplay is exclusively high-activity and super solvy in all moments, and the moment i deviate from that i must be scum. Even though i have had a lot of games recently and historically where i can be high activity is mafia, and also towngames where i spend large portions of time not doing much until i see a reason to do something again. (Such as doing almost nothing except fluffing on day 1+2 in Larges, before getting into the groove of the game at an later point)

Either way, i wish this trend would stop. Because solving for me has to come naturally, and sometimes i’m literally just clueless, but i don’t get a chance to prove myself later because by thennsome slots will start pushing for my death because they believe (Either honestly, or trying to frame it maliciously) that i’ve delved into my scum meta.

- Bunno
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1780, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1767, DArby wrote:@Almost50

I’m on my knees here, please vote.
I'm already taken though. WAIT! You don't even have a RING!! :lol:
OMFG

You were so eager to end day 1 early in NEP3 but here you are prolonging it for NO REASON
Hey!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1825, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Now that is going too far.
You can insult me as much as you want.

But insulting my TEAM?
I’ll never forgive you.
It wasn't an insult, just saying the way you were puffing it up as the peak of logical thought was overblown
In post 1826, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1823, Gamma Emerald wrote:The specific way he tried to aggrandize his team felt performative as well
Can you elaborate on this?
kinda just did in the response to norwee
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And as has been said.

It is pretty easy to fake having reads. Because you don’t actually need to consider if you’re correct.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@numberQ:

I do have a reason and I did state my reason. If you don't agree that's your prerogative, but I play to get reads, and to get reads I need info, and to get that info I need to NOT vote now. I want to see what Mafia will do next.

What I don't understand is people eager to rush it NOW though with an idle slot in the game. I want to resolve THAT SPECIFIC SLOT as well. Is that bad?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So you want us to sit here for 3 days.

- Bunno
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1835, numberQ wrote:
In post 1780, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1767, DArby wrote:@Almost50

I’m on my knees here, please vote.
I'm already taken though. WAIT! You don't even have a RING!! :lol:
OMFG

You were so eager to end day 1 early in NEP3 but here you are prolonging it for NO REASON
Q and A50 probably not SvS from this.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by numberQ »

I've given some thoughts in another post on why I think letting scum decide the last team is a bad idea. What information will we get by whoever is left out in a scum-decided team 4? As opposed to it being reasoned through publicly, so everyone's thoughts - especially those actually making the decision - are accountable?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by numberQ »

^ That question directed at Almost

Also, I don't think we're going to get a Loftwing replacement. They've been prodging pretty proficiently.
Hey!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1838, Almost50 wrote:@numberQ:

I do have a reason and I did state my reason. If you don't agree that's your prerogative, but I play to get reads, and to get reads I need info, and to get that info I need to NOT vote now. I want to see what Mafia will do next.

What I don't understand is people eager to rush it NOW though with an idle slot in the game. I want to resolve THAT SPECIFIC SLOT as well. Is that bad?
What if we can’t though because that slot is extremely hard to read? Sure if it gets replaced, awesome but if it doesn’t, that might not happen.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A50 probably town for being that obstinate about it, but it’s also really annoying.

- Bunno
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1842, numberQ wrote:^ That question directed at Almost

Also, I don't think we're going to get a Loftwing replacement. They've been prodging pretty proficiently.
That’s exactly what happened in that game, they gamethrew as well.
Mama Ru
Mama Ru
Goon
Mama Ru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Mama Ru »

Loftwing blessed us with a post as recently as 20 hours ago, and it was a delight.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we wait any more then my "scum fatigue" will kick in.

Can’t even post a single more read. The scum fatigue is really hitting deep now.

I’m gonna need a 5 day "rolling town" recuperation period to handle all of this scum fatigue.

- Bunno
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1846, Mama Ru wrote:Loftwing blessed us with a post as recently as 20 hours ago, and it was a delight.
It was delightfully frustrating
Hey!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:A50 probably town for being that obstinate about it, but it’s also really annoying.
Can people who are sr Norwee explain why he makes these reads as scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”