Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Milobird »

Just list it out in a sentence or two. The amount of time you’ve spent refusing is more than an okay would have provided.
chowchow
chowchow
Goon
chowchow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by chowchow »

the chowchows worry about chowbird's eyesight having chowly quoted chow's role in five words but a chow ago
~chowchow
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Milobird »

Don’t underestimate the stupidity and laziness of the human race.

I will gut you like a fish.

Mmmm
Fish.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4867, Malakittens wrote:Chow
Std
Pooky
Sircakez
Mastina
Koba
Titus
Milo
Math
I
chow--has made something vaguely resembling a claim but is deliberately obfuscating the full effects of it.
STD--has claimed pokemon and current role albeit not the flavor for his first/second role actions or the flavor for his current action and hasn't outted his first target (second was MathBlade, but this failed due to Gamma)
Pooky--half of the N1 vig, via a neighborhood with SirCakez. Basically conftown.
SirCakez--half of the N1 vig, via a neighborhood with Pooky, and modconfirmed to be town via being targeted N1 by Firebringer's role.
mastina--Sudowoodo, move Mimic; I gained a 1x copy of the first move (read: role ability) to target me (if targeted by multiple moves during the same phase, which move I got would be randomized, later clarified that the ability needs to
succeed
in order to count so all abilities that targeted me but failed wouldn't be eligible for me to mimic); thanks to Gamma targeting me N1, I got the ability to stop a player from being visited (read; rolestop).
DKKoba--I don't remember the pokemon/flavor but some form of initial-BP? that evolved into a form of delayed rolestopper-of-sorts functioning like a roleblocker (it makes sense when you read DKKoba's iso, so this summary not the best).
Titus--Friendly Neighbor; modconfirmed conftown'd.
Milo--might be unclaimed but is town.
MathBlade--modconfirmed conftown'd by TIL; conftown'd Malakittens.
Malakittens--modconfirmed conftown'd by MathBlade; some form of permanent busdriver between self and target, evolved into new unclaimed role.
chowchow
chowchow
Goon
chowchow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by chowchow »

chowchows have not obfuscated and have quite chowly laid out that chows are chowblockers but not for chowder in chows final form and chowven't chowblocked anyone because chowchows would hinder townchows actions

~chowchow
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Milobird »

Okay and so you’re a role blocker that can only block unevolved Pokémon, but you never used your ability because you thought you couldn’t use it in a townie way?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

what is chowder
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Milobird »

Couldn’t you have blocked scum.
chowchow
chowchow
Goon
chowchow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by chowchow »

chows can chowblock anyone but chows have chosen not to because chows only stop actions but not chowder and chows havent cared to follow chowclaims
~chowchow
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4884, Milobird wrote:Also, no. I'm never clearing Pooky this game without a cop clear. I just can't.
Well then you're doing exactly what scum did because this should be all you need for proof of why Pooky is town:
In post 4341, imaginality wrote:If Pooky literally never buses his buddies D1 doesn't that cross into a trust tell? Like instead of "I'm always town if I say I am" it's "I'm always town if I say 'vote X' and X flips scum D1"?

Ugh. I just don't believe scum target TIL which would mean hoping Gamma targeted someone else. When scum have presumably used Perish Song on someone. Like, who else would Dwlee realistically have used Perish Song on?

And if there's a town power that could direct the scum kill onto Pooky surely someone would have claimed that?

So VOTE: Pooky
In post 4448, imaginality wrote:There must be some games where it would have been more beneficial for Pooky to bus scum D1. If it's just a case that he's not needed to do far, then why do people place so much weight on it? "Pooky has never bussed D1" feels fine to me in a way which "Pooky never busses D1" doesn't.
In post 4456, imaginality wrote:
In post 4455, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 4448, imaginality wrote:There must be some games where it would have been more beneficial for Pooky to bus scum D1. If it's just a case that he's not needed to do far, then why do people place so much weight on it? "Pooky has never bussed D1" feels fine to me in a way which "Pooky never busses D1" doesn't.
You continuing to push Pooky isn’t doing you any favours. He’s practically confitown for the one shot vig thing.
Clearly not everyone agrees with you.
In post 4491, imaginality wrote:I just feel there's something off when people are treating it 100% confirmation of Pooky town. If other people are loudly proclaiming this every game it happens then Pooky not advertising it himself is irrelevant. Effectively town's getting an extra N1 cop inno result in a quarter or so of the games Pooky's in.

I don't know, it just annoys me we've gone from about to lim Pooky to about to lim me just because of this tell that everyone treats as gospel.
Read what imaginality is saying there and read what you're saying now and think about that for a second.

Pooky is town.
chowchow
chowchow
Goon
chowchow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by chowchow »

chows cannot block chowder
~chowchow
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:12 pm

murder?
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Milobird »

Is chowder your word for night killing.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4892, Milobird wrote:You can have this position as scum too tho.
Can?

Yes. (It's within my theoretical capabilities to fake-rage or show real rage at the town's idiocy even if said buffoonery was to my benefit. Theoretically, that's something I'm capable of, so 'can' is accurate.)

Have?

I fucking DARE you to find a scum game where I show rage.

(They don't exist btw.)
chowchow
chowchow
Goon
chowchow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by chowchow »

In post 4912, Milobird wrote:Is chowder your word for night killing.
chow! chow!
~chowchow
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Milobird »

Oh, I didn’t know you don’t rage as scum.

I’m almost the opposite of that. I tend to be a lot meaner as scum.

-Bell
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4903, mastina wrote:
In post 4867, Malakittens wrote:Chow
Std
Pooky
Sircakez
Mastina
Koba
Titus
Milo
Math
I
chow--has made something vaguely resembling a claim but is deliberately obfuscating the full effects of it.
STD--has claimed pokemon and current role albeit not the flavor for his first/second role actions or the flavor for his current action and hasn't outted his first target (second was MathBlade, but this failed due to Gamma)
Pooky--half of the N1 vig, via a neighborhood with SirCakez. Basically conftown.
SirCakez--half of the N1 vig, via a neighborhood with Pooky, and modconfirmed to be town via being targeted N1 by Firebringer's role.
mastina--Sudowoodo, move Mimic; I gained a 1x copy of the first move (read: role ability) to target me (if targeted by multiple moves during the same phase, which move I got would be randomized, later clarified that the ability needs to
succeed
in order to count so all abilities that targeted me but failed wouldn't be eligible for me to mimic); thanks to Gamma targeting me N1, I got the ability to stop a player from being visited (read; rolestop).
DKKoba--I don't remember the pokemon/flavor but some form of initial-BP? that evolved into a form of delayed rolestopper-of-sorts functioning like a roleblocker (it makes sense when you read DKKoba's iso, so this summary not the best).
Titus--Friendly Neighbor; modconfirmed conftown'd.
Milo--might be unclaimed but is town.
MathBlade--modconfirmed conftown'd by TIL; conftown'd Malakittens.
Malakittens--modconfirmed conftown'd by MathBlade; some form of permanent busdriver between self and target, evolved into new unclaimed role.
delayed rolestopper is right.
acquires targets on first night and then roleblocks them the next.

and yes i was a simple 1 shot bp on d1 as phanpy
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Milobird »

Okay so there’s overlap between Koba and Chow’s role
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mastina you didnt start out as Bonsly? (Im not shading you i know youre clear i just find it strange)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my role doesnt have restrictions beyond nonconsecutiveness
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

phanpy: Sturdy
dophan: Earthquake (multihit move ay)
retired
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:19 pm

mareep had light screen could protect non-normal moves and the normal game wiki was linked
flaafy had growl could protect against harmful moves but non-killing moves would be prioritized, i.e. if someone was killed and rb'd i'd only stop the rb i believe
ampharos's is cotton spore or something like that

i'll out my other target if more people want it
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Milobird »

4491: I saw that post and I was like, here is a person that may be weakly arguing as a warning against them being cleared because they think they’re clever.

Also, you’re right that your interpretation is more likely, but math. Makes it so that if you say anyone is more likely to be town they’re more likely to be town just because there’s more town.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Milobird »

I will die on this stupid hill. Pooky is always suspicious.
I love him.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4918, DkKoba wrote:mastina you didnt start out as Bonsly? (Im not shading you i know youre clear i just find it strange)
Nope, just Sudowoodo. Got no evolution, nothing, no prior form, am just Sudowoodo. AKA Usokkie. The imitation pokemon. Pokemon #185. With the move Mimic, which is a move to learn one opponent's move, which is for that battle only.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”