They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

To shitfling at me*
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

If we get another elimination phase that is anonymous:
RCE
Norwee
Wheme

Is my top 3 im arguing based on whos alive.

Top is rce - so if we have one again i will 100% vote rce and if you vote against that you split vote.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

@team queen - who came in hard pushing the nora vote?

I need answers here because that person is likely the defector
retired
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

I did. But not from the get go.

At first Nora wanted us to vote Mathblade. Math wanted to talk and she said "no". Mama wanted to vote spamton, and I agreed, but then Noraa kept on talking non-stop trying to force our votes unto Math. I got fed up and told her I was voting her and won't change it.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like, honestly if Noraa had some sense I would have agreed to vote spamton instead

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3351, DkKoba wrote:If we get another elimination phase that is anonymous:
RCE
Norwee
Wheme

Top is rce - so if we have one again i will 100% vote rce and if you vote against that you split vote.
I'll eat any amount of hats if any of these flip scum. You townread math and a50?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

wish yall would consider how other teams were gonna vote.
We had people with preferences too but i explained how it was likely me vs norwee.
Team clowm claimimg they didnt vote me is major sus btw i was their top scumread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3355, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3351, DkKoba wrote:If we get another elimination phase that is anonymous:
RCE
Norwee
Wheme

I'll eat any amount of hats if any of these flip scum. You townread math and a50?
cope.
Your team is confirmed not pure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think a50 is town btw i just wanted to intimidate with my question.
Math could go either way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

We stacked 4 votes onto norwee so scum if they had eyes into our chat had the chance to stack there and kill norwee instead - so either;
Our chat is pure and norwee alignment either way
Our chat is compromised and norwee is scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

With another point of evidence that I was calling for norwees head all day - the former is likely to also result in a norwee scum conclusion
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Wheme basically claimed scum to open the day
I prefer they, thanks :)
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3314, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 3291, WhemeStar wrote:Ok A50/Mathblade are 100% scum here
In post 3292, WhemeStar wrote:I think Dwlee's parachute grab for toog was huge scum flag
Okay Wheme is town and yeah, Math and toog are very likely scum here. You maybe right about Dweele because he should have saved D’Arby obviously, he was bleeding obvtown. A50? not sure but if he’s familiar with Marh’s scumgame, it is suspicious that he blindly trusted him. so maybe?

Anyway, Mama is my only strong living tr on Queen. No clue about Q.
Highly agree, so in our pt wheme fought for a math or a50 elim over Nora (not sure how he voted). But the plan was sack Nora since she's likely to get the most votes from other teams to save norwee from team trying.

THERE IS NO WORLD WHERE MATH AND A50 ARE THE DESIGNATED BUSS OVER WHEME if they are scum together. And that's my tedtalk.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:47 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3359, DkKoba wrote:We stacked 4 votes onto norwee so scum if they had eyes into our chat had the chance to stack there and kill norwee instead - so either;
Yeah, because as town there is no way to ever out together that you wanted to kill norwee.....
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

You should learn to read because i explained it further in the next post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

You still townread norwee knowing a town norwee would have heen a stronger target?
retired
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:49 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3359, DkKoba wrote:We stacked 4 votes onto norwee so scum if they had eyes into our chat had the chance to stack there and kill norwee instead - so either;
Okay, if we're going this route and norwee is scum with eyes in your chat who are you putting up as scum from your team?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

No one.
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Literally nobody thought team trying wasn't gonna stack their votes on me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3365, DkKoba wrote:You still townread norwee knowing a town norwee would have heen a stronger target?
Why would i have been a stronger target?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3365, DkKoba wrote:You still townread norwee knowing a town norwee would have heen a stronger target?
Answer that yourself.
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3370, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Answer that yourself.
No. You answer it.

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

I don't answer stupid questions
retired
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:56 am

Post by RCEnigma »

As of right now yes. I think Nora was likely always the elim here and scum would have been the ones in avengers/mamarus team fighting against a noraa elim openly* to a degree.

For example math claiming to vote spamton. Because while the game operates as a scum kill it is mostly based on what other teams would do with the anonymity. Norwee could still be town and scum spun the roulette between him and noraa because whichever way town voted it would be a town elim. There isn't anything that directly destroys that world from existing
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you're not, why did you bring it up in the first place?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”