Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

Dwlee... go eat.. drink.. sleep.. play Xbox... or whatever. You're marking down EIGHT scums in a 6-scums team???

I said one scum in your team, and you mark it all green? I said Mama & Q are the scum in my team and you green Mama and red Math?? And you're trying to build a conversation with me this way????

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm marking who I scumread, not the whole team dude

You told me what you think, I told you what I think in response. How do you want me to have a conversation with you about this?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In fact.. let me try and re-do the "thing" and I'll let you know who I think might be scum

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3422, DkKoba wrote:Nah u thinking ppl will vote nora is tmi
I had three people likely to vote Norwee and six people likely to vote Noraa (assuming the choice was between the two of them):
In post 3040, DkKoba wrote:norwee isnt aggro, he is whiny. There is a difference.
In post 3218, Dwlee99 wrote:Noraa I'm starting to maybe lean town on but I am not convinced yet
In post 2077, numberQ wrote:With towniest at the top, people on my team (and thus the order I'd give parachutes, with an unknown line below which I will NOT give parachutes):

Nora
Math
Mama
Almost
Versus:
In post 2906, Firebringer wrote:Im not really worried about scum in my team.
In post 2861, MathBlade wrote:This feels very performative. This could have easily been done in our hood.
In post 2209, Morning Tweet wrote:Personally I'd like to see SS, Noraa, maybe Spamton, maybe Almost50 at the minimum splat
In post 3015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We’ve already established that Noraa is scum.
In post 2376, RCEnigma wrote:My towncore is clown team and Loki and std. So things are going pretty well.
In post 2754, Spamton wrote:NORAA AND MATHBLADE IS [[Obvious Scum Theater]]
But no, being able to read ISO's is TMI. :igmeou:
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3414, Dwlee99 wrote:Also I want a paraphrase of all of team clown's PT
"you scum"
"nah, you?"
"nah we're homies"
"cool, friends for life?"
"Absolutely"

and then the discussion about saving norwee from team trying and possibly voting for math/a50
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:42 am

I don't think it's crazy for team Trying to decide that Norwee is the more likely target for other teams, but it does seem kinda weird to me especially since 2/3 people I found who were in support of it are on that team.

And actually given that Noraa went through when clown team was the one that stacked on them, it makes me think that clown team is likely to be mostly town? Unless Mathblade actually slipped and his team deliberately ganged up on Noraa (in which case whoever was the one who convinced Clown to stack on Noraa is more likely scum).
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:43 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3423, Dwlee99 wrote:tictac*
can i get some light on this read?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:47 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3430, Something_Smart wrote:I don't think it's crazy for team Trying to decide that Norwee is the more likely target for other teams, but it does seem kinda weird to me especially since 2/3 people I found who were in support of it are on that team.

And actually given that Noraa went through when clown team was the one that stacked on them, it makes me think that clown team is likely to be mostly town? Unless Mathblade actually slipped and his team deliberately ganged up on Noraa (in which case whoever was the one who convinced Clown to stack on Noraa is more likely scum).
I convinced clown to stack on nora. kind of. consensus was that norwee was the only other slot in real danger of being voted out via we're trying and everyone agreed it was nora or norwee. Wheme offered up math and a50 and i think dwlee as the other alternative. my argument was that since we cant really communicate with the other teams to coordinate on math or a50 then norwee was just going to eat dirt if we didnt stack on nora. With that said I dont think anyone in clown really wanted to elim nora, our hand was pretty forced.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:54 am

Team We're Trying
Morning Tweet -
NorwegianboyEE

DkKoba -
NorwegianboyEE

Dwlee99 -
NorwegianboyEE

Toogeloo -
NorwegianboyEE

Team Clown
Firebringer -
Noraa

NorwegianboyEE -
Noraa

RCEnigma -
Noraa

Spamton -
Noraa

WhemeStar -
Noraa

Team Avengers
Loki Dokie -
NorwegianboyEE

Save The Dragons -
Noraa

tictac -
Noraa

Something_Smart -
Noraa

Team Queen
Mama Ru -
?

MathBlade -
Spamton

Noraa -
MathBlade?

numberQ -
?

Almost50 -
Noraa

Please fill in the blanks/correct anything that's wrong here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like I don’t get all the sus on me simply because Noraa suspected me?

I haven’t been reading lol

I didn’t even realize Noraa had broken up the Spamton agreeement we had to vote Noraa.

This game is going so fast I am behind on so much.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:05 am

In post 3434, MathBlade wrote:I didn’t even realize Noraa had broken up the Spamton agreeement we had to vote Noraa.
What does this mean?

If you're referring to what I put in my chart for Noraa's vote, it was just a guess.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3435, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3434, MathBlade wrote:I didn’t even realize Noraa had broken up the Spamton agreeement we had to vote Noraa.
What does this mean?

If you're referring to what I put in my chart for Noraa's vote, it was just a guess.
We had a tentative agreement to try to get rid of lurker Spamton there there was like a billion posts (hyperbole) most of them Noraa and so apparently people decided to just shoot me or Noraa?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:08 am

A50 apparently did. I don't know about anyone else in your team, that's what I was asking for.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

rce town
dwlee y u keep having town as your top scumread
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3351, DkKoba wrote:If we get another elimination phase that is anonymous:
RCE
Norwee
Wheme

Is my top 3 im arguing based on whos alive.

Top is rce - so if we have one again i will 100% vote rce and if you vote against that you split vote.
i appreciate that you're reading me correct but this is a pretty drastic flip what changed?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3428, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3422, DkKoba wrote:Nah u thinking ppl will vote nora is tmi
I had three people likely to vote Norwee and six people likely to vote Noraa (assuming the choice was between the two of them):
In post 3040, DkKoba wrote:norwee isnt aggro, he is whiny. There is a difference.
In post 3218, Dwlee99 wrote:Noraa I'm starting to maybe lean town on but I am not convinced yet
In post 2077, numberQ wrote:With towniest at the top, people on my team (and thus the order I'd give parachutes, with an unknown line below which I will NOT give parachutes):

Nora
Math
Mama
Almost
Versus:
In post 2906, Firebringer wrote:Im not really worried about scum in my team.
In post 2861, MathBlade wrote:This feels very performative. This could have easily been done in our hood.
In post 2209, Morning Tweet wrote:Personally I'd like to see SS, Noraa, maybe Spamton, maybe Almost50 at the minimum splat
In post 3015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We’ve already established that Noraa is scum.
In post 2376, RCEnigma wrote:My towncore is clown team and Loki and std. So things are going pretty well.
In post 2754, Spamton wrote:NORAA AND MATHBLADE IS [[Obvious Scum Theater]]
But no, being able to read ISO's is TMI. :igmeou:
nah u tmi bye
A)mt is in our pt , so listing her is ????
B) really reaching with the people saying they townread a group of people
C) you defied an obvtown slot in your pt

the reason nora died is 100% a rat in each pt not our own.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3439, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3351, DkKoba wrote:If we get another elimination phase that is anonymous:
RCE
Norwee
Wheme

Is my top 3 im arguing based on whos alive.

Top is rce - so if we have one again i will 100% vote rce and if you vote against that you split vote.
i appreciate that you're reading me correct but this is a pretty drastic flip what changed?
Your energy coming into this dayphase is much stronger. Also i only was trying to appease dwlee by putting you first - but dwleee is a chronic town tunneler so im not gonna trust their scumreads that much
retired
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

Here goes.. Parachute grabbing order:

1- STD (self)
2- A50 (self)
3- STD (Loki)
4- Wheme (self)
5- Wheme (FB)
6- RCE (self)
7- Norwee (self)
8- S_S (self)
9- A50 (Math)
10- Dwlee (self)
11- Dwlee (MT) <--- failed attempt by FB to grab one for Spamton
12- Noraa (self) <--- another failed attenpt by FB to grab one for Spamton
13- NumberQ (self)
14- FB (Spamton) <=== Team Clowns hammered
15- Mama Ru (self)
16- Dwlee (DkK)
17- Loki (tictac)
18- Dwlee (Toog)

Now here's what I think: FB's "failed attempts" were deliberate to look like he was competing for a parachute. He didn't even care to grab one for himself, but he tried thrice (twice with the wrong format to ensure he doesn't get it) for Spamton. It was always meant to go to NumberQ.

Mama Ru grabbed hers after I failed to even show up to grab her one. Scum had counted on TOWN to grab them parachutes so that TOWN LOOK BAD when Scum flip. She had previously stated she had no time and no stamina for that (twice in main htread and once in the PT. Her statement in the PT was even stronger and someone "appealing" albeit indirectly.)

So that's how I decided NumberQ & Mama Ru were the Scum in my Team, and I believe FB to be Scum too, but I think Spamton might be a Town slot that was meant to grab a parachute to deny stronger Townies from getting them.

In other words, Mama Ru was the 6tht Scum to get a parachute. So, my best guesses are S_S and FB are Scum, yes.. Wheme is a 50-50 chance (it isn't smart to garb a parachute for a Scum p), and on MT's team I DON'T KNOW who is Scum, because while they all look Town the smart move was to include at least 1 scum in each PT. Maybe MT is the deepwolf in there (and she waited on finalizing her team for the Scum PT deliberations on whom to include and whether a second Scumster should be included etc.), but that's a big "maybe".

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

Alright so we can consensus call number obv scum?

We can push mt to particate a lot more later on i want her to start leading more starting now once we flip number etc. Esp.
retired
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If there is scum in We're Trying, I personally think it might be MT. However, I haven't read anything and asked "We're Trying" to catch me up. I firmly believe koba and dwlee are town. MT is very quiet in the private topic though, so I don't have any read on them. I'm 100% just doing what dwlee and job say, and trust them since A) dwlee did NOT have to save me yesterday, and B) they have had the biggest influence on everything I've taken in since repping in.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Toogeloo »

job=koba
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

number i think is more valuable bc it hard spews me town :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

number i think is more valuable bc it hard spews me town :P
retired
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:25 am

In post 3440, DkKoba wrote:A)mt is in our pt , so listing her is ????
It was not a foregone conclusion that your PT was all going Norwee; it was entirely possible that MT would convince you and Dwlee to vote Noraa instead, or just disagree with you and do it anyway.
B) really reaching with the people saying they townread a group of people
How so? A townread is a townread, and both people who said that voted Noraa as I predicted.
C) you defied an obvtown slot in your pt
Yes, because Loki made a judgement call, and I wanted to know more confidently, so I did the research. Just because he's obvtown doesn't mean that his judgement is always correct.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:28 am

So Koba, let me get this straight, you think there's a scum in each PT who manipulated all the teams to vote Noraa, rather than manipulating all the PT's to vote someone different and then having scum all stack up on Loki or someone?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”