fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 1-6

Perhaps it's not surprising that ancient Anatolia would have been the next area to really embrace road building. This area is part of modern Turkey, and was a physical and cultural bridge from Western/Southern Asia and the earliest known civilizations to Bronze Age Europe. The Hittites and their iron-wheeled chariots gave way to Phrygians, who are thought to have migrated from Bronze Age Greece. And cultural crossroads involve physical crossroads as well.

Val89
(2): Andresvmb, ssbm_Kyouko
yeezys
(1): MBot
floatingmay
(1): kennyk
kennyk
(1): DkKoba
DkKoba
(1): Val89

Not Voting
(3): yeezys, floatingmay, fixer

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: November 13, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-11-13 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- Andresvmb on V/LA through 11/7
- :]
Last edited by fferyllt on Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 200, fferyllt wrote:mine
For the record I saw it was available and didnt take it
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
floatingmay
floatingmay
Townie
floatingmay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by floatingmay »

In post 199, yeezys wrote:anyways can we get some activity
floatingmay why do u think kenny is scum
overexplaining in 147; 148 sounds kind of detached (?); 148 and 165 contain math
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:15 am

Post by kennyk »

In post 181, yeezys wrote:ew ew ew why does mafiascum make me post twice
Maybe you do it deliberately to highten your post count. :wink:
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:25 am

Post by kennyk »

In post 202, floatingmay wrote:
overexplaining in 147; 148 sounds kind of detached (?); 148 and 165 contain math
Post 147 might look a bit overexplained but I have experienced some other games where posts meant to be funny were taken serious. So I thought better safe than sorry and explained it.
Post 148 (you got the wrong post linked there btw.) I don't know what you mean with detached.
Post 165 contains a little math. Math is what got me to playing mafia in the first place (over at greylabyrinth more than 15 years ago). So if using mathematical evidence looks scummy for you I add up 2 and 2 and point a finger of suspicion in your direction.
yeezys
yeezys
Goon
yeezys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:03 am

Post by yeezys »

In post 203, kennyk wrote:
In post 181, yeezys wrote:ew ew ew why does mafiascum make me post twice
Maybe you do it deliberately to highten your post count. :wink:
kekw
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:53 am

Post by fixer »

aw man sorry for not posting, i forgot to come on here for a bit but I've caught up with mostly everything right now

i might respond to some previous posts in the next few hours but I'd like to state my reads first! i have a small feeling there's a mafia between Mbot/Koba, although its not very a very strong feeling so it'll definitely change. i'm nullreading may, val, ssbm, and andre atm.

kenny & yeezys strike me as more towny honestly, i don't really get a pure scum vibe from either of them yet. although i get how kenny's over explaining could be counted as scummy, being cautious with their posts and not trying to be painted in a bad light too early on, their math makes sense to me for the most part and i dont really mind it. im leaning more towards town on them. yeezy's activity and consistently wanting reads/discussion wouldn't be scum behavior imo, it could be used to establish a towny presence early on and be more lenient as scum later, i feel like there's others who could be more scummy than these two :!:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 204, kennyk wrote:
Post 147 might look a bit overexplained but I have experienced some other games where posts meant to be funny were taken serious. So I thought better safe than sorry and explained it.
Post 148 (you got the wrong post linked there btw.) I don't know what you mean with detached.
Post 165 contains a little math. Math is what got me to playing mafia in the first place (over at greylabyrinth more than 15 years ago). So if using mathematical evidence looks scummy for you I add up 2 and 2 and point a finger of suspicion in your direction.
What are your actual thoughts on the game?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 206, fixer wrote:aw man sorry for not posting, i forgot to come on here for a bit but I've caught up with mostly everything right now

i might respond to some previous posts in the next few hours but I'd like to state my reads first! i have a small feeling there's a mafia between Mbot/Koba, although its not very a very strong feeling so it'll definitely change. i'm nullreading may, val, ssbm, and andre atm.

kenny & yeezys strike me as more towny honestly, i don't really get a pure scum vibe from either of them yet. although i get how kenny's over explaining could be counted as scummy, being cautious with their posts and not trying to be painted in a bad light too early on, their math makes sense to me for the most part and i dont really mind it. im leaning more towards town on them. yeezy's activity and consistently wanting reads/discussion wouldn't be scum behavior imo, it could be used to establish a towny presence early on and be more lenient as scum later, i feel like there's others who could be more scummy than these two :!:
why is kenny towny to you?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually.

VOTE: fixer

I have an idea and im going to explain later.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 201, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 200, fferyllt wrote:mine
For the record I saw it was available and didnt take it
giving pagetop hunting mods free page tops is delinquent behavior. dont enable bad mod habits smh.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think [kyouko - yeezys - val - floatingmay] are all town btw
retired
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:05 am

Post by fixer »

why is kenny towny to you?[/quote]

i already posted about why they could be scum but i feel like they give more of a towny vibe for rn, just a feeling
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:06 am

Post by fixer »

wait i formatted that wrong ignore please
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

point what posts give you that vibe.

frankly - i dont think you are genuine with this and seem to be working backwards from a conclusion.
retired
floatingmay
floatingmay
Townie
floatingmay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:18 am

Post by floatingmay »

fixer you're back :D

and you're still using paragraphs wow

can everyone try to formulate one read and justify it using something other than vibes? i think that would be helpful
floatingmay
floatingmay
Townie
floatingmay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:20 am

Post by floatingmay »

In post 204, kennyk wrote:
you can't fos me and vote me at the same time i don't think
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have 100% readrate with kyouko via vibes tho :P

but seriously she is not being wishy washy like she is normally as scum and is showing depth in her thoughts and i just generally can feel when she is town.

could i be being snowed by a kyouko who has put in effort to mimic her town meta better?
sure. but im not going to bother with that tinfoil on d1.
retired
floatingmay
floatingmay
Townie
floatingmay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:22 am

Post by floatingmay »

sorry about that, 148 is here
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

val has a very genuine emotional reaction to being voted that felt like they really believed what they were saying even if it was completely bonkers and wrong - i like to call it the "way too crazy to be scum" tell which has worked for me before.

i honestly dont have a good metric on their meta but using this method i feel confident. if they fall off later i will walk this back but for now it suffices.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeezys well

yeezys is fucking blatant town lmfao

i dont think an explaination is needed
retired
floatingmay
floatingmay
Townie
floatingmay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:24 am

Post by floatingmay »

can you explain anyway?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

and you floatingmay is someone who i feel is genuinely pushing the game forward in a way i dont think a scum of your skill level would be capable of - and youre also showing a depth of thought that is also beyond a newer scum.

Thus I am willing to bin you here as town.

yeezy and you are both 2 people I feel unlikely to need to reeval in the future.
retired
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:25 am

Post by fferyllt »

ascendo
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i dont want to explain yeezys because i want to save the explaination in my back pocket in case anyone tries to push them.

if you think theyre scum then i may explain but otherwise im not interested.
retired

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”