Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4291, RCEnigma wrote:I want to flip enchant. Town!enchant flips then we flip math and A50.
Are you scum claiming already?? If you expect Enchant to flip green, then why flip him (along with DkK)??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4299, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4294, Loki Dokie wrote:SS is obvscum here
Don't even give me this bullshit, you have been townreading me most of the game. What is causing you to go back on that?
I’ve explained it. Fire has a meta of leaving dance partners irrespective of alignment. He was willing to suicide on town!Koba but suddenly he’s not and you saying a completely wtf readslist is “self-explanatory” when it clearly isn’t, is textbook scum you.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4215, Enchant wrote:SS, agree on 2vs2 tradeoff?
In post 4219, Enchant wrote:
In post 4216, Something_Smart wrote:What do you mean?
Leave dance. If you are town, i leave as well.
In post 4229, Enchant wrote:
In post 4224, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4219, Enchant wrote:Leave dance. If you are town, i leave as well.
I mean for one I'm never going to leave, even if I decide FB is scum, because the vote information is valuable. An exception would I guess be if I vote our pair and the wagon mysteriously vanishes and people refuse to explain why.

But regardless, if you're town I don't think you should be leaving, because Koba's one of my top townreads. If you're scum I mean sure you can leave but I doubt you ever actually would.
I actually expected answer "Aha, you are scum wanting 3 kills", but sounds plausable.
Imo i didn't really check FB history, but why you think FB doesh't leave like previous games?
Enchant is bleeding obvtown here.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

I think we all looked bad in front of loki. I dont think that's a terrible thing that is condemning you.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Enchant »

Actually i wondered, what SS thinking.

Like, i am his scumread, walks to him and suggest to kill self with townread.
For this i kill self, with DkKuba. It's up to 3 townies.

It's very bad offer, i should have executed for this, and yet SS just suggest for me to not leave or "Leave if you are scum nah".

Idk about how human processing works, because i am not human, but i really expected from SS to launch on me, because if he really believes i am scum, he probably should search at any "scumtell" to condemn me.

It's very hm.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4300, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4291, RCEnigma wrote:I want to flip enchant. Town!enchant flips then we flip math and A50.
Are you scum claiming already?? If you expect Enchant to flip green, then why flip him (along with DkK)??
He’s frustrated his buddy Fire can’t suicide on Koba. Scum is in clear desperation mode now and leaving associatives everywhere.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4301, Loki Dokie wrote:I’ve explained it. Fire has a meta of leaving dance partners irrespective of alignment. He was willing to suicide on town!Koba but suddenly he’s not and you saying a completely wtf readslist is “self-explanatory” when it clearly isn’t, is textbook scum you.
I mean if Fire acts like he wants to leave but then doesn't then that might be indicative of scum-him, but I don't see how that would have anything to do with me.

And the readlist is pretty self-explanatory if you actually read my posts... most of those people I have talked about and/or they are consensus reads. Textbook scum me is not giving any reads, especially under heavy pressure. What scumgames of mine are you referencing?

I actually can't ever think of a scumgame where I've done this thing that's supposedly "textbook scum me".
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4304, Enchant wrote:Actually i wondered, what SS thinking.

Like, i am his scumread, walks to him and suggest to kill self with townread.
For this i kill self, with DkKuba. It's up to 3 townies.

It's very bad offer, i should have executed for this, and yet SS just suggest for me to not leave or "Leave if you are scum nah".

Idk about how human processing works, because i am not human, but i really expected from SS to launch on me, because if he really believes i am scum, he probably should search at any "scumtell" to condemn me.

It's very hm.
You definitely shouldn’t leave, you’re both obviously T - T.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:51 am

In post 4304, Enchant wrote:i really expected from SS to launch on me, because if he really believes i am scum, he probably should search at any "scumtell" to condemn me.
Why would I do that? Most things that scum post aren't even indicative of scum.

I think this whole investigation is +town for what it's worth.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:53 am

In post 4303, Save The Dragons wrote:I think we all looked bad in front of loki. I dont think that's a terrible thing that is condemning you.
But according to your suggestion I was planning this days in advance so it's not like I would have known this.
Mama Ru
Mama Ru
Goon
Mama Ru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Mama Ru »

A
n
d
n
o
w

p
r
e
s
e
n
t
i
n
g
t
h
e
c
h
a
l
l
e
n
g
e

w
h
e
r
e
M
a
m
a
R
u

s
h
i
n
e
s
t
h
e
s
p
o
t
l
i
g
h
t

o
n
e
v
e
r
y
c
o
n
t
e
s
t
a
n
t

l
o
o
k
i
n
g
f
o
r
p
o
o
r
l
y
-
b
l
e
n
d
e
d
f
o
u
n
d
a
t
i
o
n
s

l
o
o
s
e
t
u
c
k
j
o
b
s
a
n
d
f
l
a
t
n
o
t
e
s
w
h
i
l
e
l
i
p
s
y
n
'
c
i
n
g
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:55 am

How was I suggesting you were planning days in advance
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4306, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4301, Loki Dokie wrote:I’ve explained it. Fire has a meta of leaving dance partners irrespective of alignment. He was willing to suicide on town!Koba but suddenly he’s not and you saying a completely wtf readslist is “self-explanatory” when it clearly isn’t, is textbook scum you.
I mean if Fire acts like he wants to leave but then doesn't then that might be indicative of scum-him, but I don't see how that would have anything to do with me.

And the readlist is pretty self-explanatory if you actually read my posts... most of those people I have talked about and/or they are consensus reads. Textbook scum me is not giving any reads, especially under heavy pressure. What scumgames of mine are you referencing?

I actually can't ever think of a scumgame where I've done this thing that's supposedly "textbook scum me".
You’re memory needs refreshing then or you’re just straight up lying about that. Doesn’t really matter because I remember it but if your list actually made sense, I would probably consider it to be nia but now RCE suddenly wants to lim Koba partner who seems really townie and earlier Tweetie wanted to suicide on Spam (whatever they are). It looks scummy people are trying to derail this and the fact that you still tr Fire after all of this is also scum indicative.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:57 am

In post 4311, Save The Dragons wrote:How was I suggesting you were planning days in advance
You said that I took the whole "we should vote whoever other people are most likely to vote" angle in order to justify voting Noraa...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:58 am

In post 4312, Loki Dokie wrote:You’re memory needs refreshing then
Then refresh it...?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:59 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Event
Four:

Dance War Part II !

Votecount:

6 - Firebringer / Something_Smart (DkKoba, Almost50, Toogeloo, Loki Dokie, Mama Ru, Save The Dragons)
1 - DkKoba / Enchant (Firebringer)
1 - A50 / Toogeloo (Something_Smart)
1 - WhemeStar / STD (Dwlee99)
1 - Spamton / Morning Tweet (tictac)

With 16 alive it requires 9 votes to remove a pair

Dance Deadline: (expired on 2021-11-15 19:40:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4311, Save The Dragons wrote:How was I suggesting you were planning days in advance
I’m at least glad you didn’t pair with RCE. I’m sr anyone who is trying to flip Enchant because they are chomping at the bit to kill Koba.

Wheme is probably scum too.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:00 am

In post 4312, Loki Dokie wrote:Doesn’t really matter because I remember it but if your list actually made sense, I would probably consider it to be nia
Which parts don't make sense? Just the FB read?

I didn't see why scum-FB would ever try to pair with me, to be honest.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4314, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4312, Loki Dokie wrote:You’re memory needs refreshing then
Then refresh it...?
ISO yourself in your most recent scumgames. I have a good memory.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4317, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4312, Loki Dokie wrote:Doesn’t really matter because I remember it but if your list actually made sense, I would probably consider it to be nia
Which parts don't make sense? Just the FB read?

I didn't see why scum-FB would ever try to pair with me, to be honest.
He was eager to suicide on Koba but apparently not you, despite having a history - irrespective of alignment - of leaving his dance partners.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am good with a Fire/SS flip now. I have some thoughts regarding who to wagon next as I think Dwlee and I disagree on that.

I don’t think enough people are participating in the ordered lists so I can’t do my catch scum trick.

I can’t respond to all I want to at work but I think we’re all migrating towards next flips and there’s no defenders so this reeks of one or both being scum and scum not burning cred.

VOTE: Fire/SS

All that matters now I think is which.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4308, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4304, Enchant wrote:i really expected from SS to launch on me, because if he really believes i am scum, he probably should search at any "scumtell" to condemn me.
Why would I do that? Most things that scum post aren't even indicative of scum.

I think this whole investigation is +town for what it's worth.
Paranoing Koba on Enchant, great move but I see through it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s my hope for dance games in the future this sort of ordered list becomes standard so scum have to be better about connection management rather than this and then can policy those that don’t do it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:07 am

I kinda think S_S has been more townie in his responses but I still like firebringer for scum
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:08 am

In post 4318, Loki Dokie wrote:ISO yourself in your most recent scumgames. I have a good memory.
Are you talking about Radio Buzz?

I explained my reads there.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”