Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4416, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 4280, Almost50 wrote:Now here's a theory (out of thin air) which is NO BETTER than the ones I've been shooting down (actually it DOES feel a bit better from my own PoV):

Norwee is Scum (Sorry Enchant). MT is Scum. Scum thus knew at least 3 votes were cast on Norwee, and they saw Noraa was a contender, so they all voted there. Some "claimed" not to have done so (ex: NormalQ) so that the ones that did vote Noraa would take more heat.

Another -altered- theory is MT is Town and that PT was pure, so Scum didn't know Norwee was being voted and that ALSO means Norwee/Enchant isn't necessarily Scum (this why I say the whole theory is no better than nay other, because I don't know if "we're trying" is pure or not, so I don't know if Scum knew Norwee was available or not)
I think enchant has been obv towning and he just owned SS
Wheme might be town.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4474, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4472, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4462, Save The Dragons wrote:Why do you think wheme is scum
RCE basically scumclaimed. Wheme might not be scum.

We only need one flip this phase and I feel very strongly STD is town and don’t want to flip him. I also agree with Math that that Q post points to Tweetie as scum. I’ve been getting not so great vibes from her for awhile now but RCE wanting to flip Enchant then A50 and Math looked the worst. Scum has it in for Koba, it’s blatantly obvious.

If consensus wants to flip Wheme separately next I’m not opposed but not with STD. I think if Tweetie is scum, we lose the least if we lose Spam whatever he is, so I probably prefer that but I think she’s got too many of you pocketed, so probably not happening yet. So my next choice is RCE.
maybe trust the person who has pushed 3 flpped scum and spearheaded it on the veto on rce right now ?

leave rce and MT today.
Why? I hard tr STD and am not sold on Wheme!scum.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4475, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 4416, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 4280, Almost50 wrote:Now here's a theory (out of thin air) which is NO BETTER than the ones I've been shooting down (actually it DOES feel a bit better from my own PoV):

Norwee is Scum (Sorry Enchant). MT is Scum. Scum thus knew at least 3 votes were cast on Norwee, and they saw Noraa was a contender, so they all voted there. Some "claimed" not to have done so (ex: NormalQ) so that the ones that did vote Noraa would take more heat.

Another -altered- theory is MT is Town and that PT was pure, so Scum didn't know Norwee was being voted and that ALSO means Norwee/Enchant isn't necessarily Scum (this why I say the whole theory is no better than nay other, because I don't know if "we're trying" is pure or not, so I don't know if Scum knew Norwee was available or not)
I think enchant has been obv towning and he just owned SS
Wheme might be town.
This post makes me unsure on Wheme. Obvtown reading Enchant especially this phase is protown.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4476, Loki Dokie wrote:

We only need one flip this phase and I feel very strongly STD is town and don’t want to flip him. I also agree with Math that that Q post points to Tweetie as scum. I’ve been getting not so great vibes from her for awhile now but RCE wanting to flip Enchant then A50 and Math looked the worst. Scum has it in for Koba, it’s blatantly obvious.

If consensus wants to flip Wheme separately next I’m not opposed but not with STD. I think if Tweetie is scum, we lose the least if we lose Spam whatever he is, so I probably prefer that but I think she’s got too many of you pocketed, so probably not happening yet. So my next choice is RCE.
maybe trust the person who has pushed 3 flpped scum and spearheaded it on the veto on rce right now ?

leave rce and MT today.
This is where I am at.

I think MT is more likely scum and MT or RCE is much better imho or Spam because there was like no resistance to a double elim.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or

here's a tip:

trust the person who has led town to successfully lim 3 scum in a row off associatives and has read them correctly this game. im on the right track rn and i should be not shut down for 1 or 2 posts
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

So spam scum because there was no resistance? How does that follow?
I prefer they, thanks :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4480, Dwlee99 wrote:So spam scum because there was no resistance? How does that follow?
Yeah. If I am losing a third of my scum team I am fighting tooth and nail for not that elim. I argue a buddy maybe not that. There was no fighting which is odd
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4479, DkKoba wrote:or

here's a tip:

trust the person who has led town to successfully lim 3 scum in a row off associatives and has read them correctly this game. im on the right track rn and i should be not shut down for 1 or 2 posts
That would mean I trust A50 since they led the FB elim I think? I think you’re town I just don’t think Wheme is the proper elim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4481, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4480, Dwlee99 wrote:So spam scum because there was no resistance? How does that follow?
Yeah. If I am losing a third of my scum team I am fighting tooth and nail for not that elim. I argue a buddy maybe not that. There was no fighting which is odd
because we made it pretty clear it was a consensus lim ?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay so I expected that response but

Wheme wasn't around either. MT was and voted the wagon

So why is wheme town and mt and Spamton scum off that info
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're projecting your own play onto others
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there is so much more evidence for MT being town and her being a consideration after we flip others first is a no brainer.
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I am arguing with math in the PT about the pure thing rn

Soo yea wheme die here imo
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4484, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay so I expected that response but

I think StD is town

MT/Spam and RCE/Tictac are all in my PoE

I would rather go for another possible double elim then one likely town and one maybe scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2345, WhemeStar wrote:Noraa im sorry.
shit like this is TMI
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4489, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2345, WhemeStar wrote:Noraa im sorry.
shit like this is TMI
I don’t doubt that I just want to go Wheme after the dance when StD isn’t a casualty.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

big

you're not getting a double kill with my PT math

In suprised I'm still at the bott for u
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

If wheme/STD is S/S I think we have to flip mathblade for this
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4491, Morning Tweet wrote:big

you're not getting a double kill with my PT math

In suprised I'm still at the bott for u
I am surprised more people don’t have you at the bottom.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4488, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4484, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay so I expected that response but

I think StD is town

MT/Spam and RCE/Tictac are all in my PoE

I would rather go for another possible double elim then one likely town and one maybe scum.
cool
overruled on the basis you were sleeping half the game and were barely aware and i have helped flip 3 scum.

you can have your turn if we flip 2 town.

MT/Spam i think can flip double town and thus is a terrible choice because theres plenty of plausbility of them being town

RCE is town as fuck. I don't care what you might want to say - their energy has *increased* not decreased and if they are scum they are deepscum and can be caught later anyways and wont be allowed to win final game anyways.

Tictac is possibly scum - but it comes with removing RCE who i dont want to. StD has more loltown potential and hasn't exactly done anything special thus far or made any significant pushes. For all we know StD is an under the radar scum too. Wheme? just fucking iso the guy and compare it to whats flipped so far.
retired
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 4478, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4476, Loki Dokie wrote:

leave rce and MT today.
This is where I am at.

I think MT is more likely scum and MT or RCE is much better imho or Spam because there was like no resistance to a double elim.
+1

I’m glad we’re mindmelding and I <3 you Koba but I always trust my reads before anyone else’s and Math is mindmelding with me.

Wheme also seemed pretty annoyed with Fire for delaying getting the chute for Spam and I don’t think it looked like scum theatre.

I don’t believe scum would be okay with any alltown hood and that post I quoted from Q where he wanted Noraa, Gamma, me, Koba and Tweetie strongly points to Tweetie as a buddy. I think everyone else on team Tryhard is town. And if we’re still confident on Wheme!scum, it can wait until next phase.

I think both Tweetie and RCE have more scum equity than Wheme nut mostly, I hard tr STD. I don’t sr tictac either but STD has been super active and solvey.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you mindmelding with a math who hasn't flipped any scum themselves is a bad sign not a good one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your assumptions are bad
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4492, Dwlee99 wrote:If wheme/STD is S/S I think we have to flip mathblade for this
Like if Wheme/StD is SvS sure I deserve it but I am pretty sure both are not scum. Like MT Spam RCE and Tictac are all pretty much required PoE elims.

I don’t want to elim a could be scum and a very likely town over a possible SvS
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like its all projection.

i think its perfectly reasonable that the case is that MT is town from all angles.

your theory requires assumptions of play that arent reasonable to be 100% accurate.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”