RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:14 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Anything uPick Votecount 1.83:

Gamma Emerald (8): Taly, Ydrasse, Deimos27, Good Luck Buddy, Ircher, T3, Queen, Sakura Hana
Ircher (2): Gypyx, Titus
Deimos27 (1): Datisi
Cheeky Wings (1): Ratmans
Sakura Hana (1): Victorine
Loftwing (1): Gamma Emerald
Victorine (0):
Queen (0):
Good Luck Buddy (0):
Datisi (0):
Jjh927 (0):
Ydrasse (0):
Clemency (0):
Galron (0):
T3 (0):
Gypyx (0):
Titus (0):
Grandpa (0):
Ratmans (0):
Taly (0):

Not Voting: Clemency, Galron, Grandpa, Loftwing, Jjh927, Cheeky Wings

With 20 alive it's 11 to lim.

The day will end in (expired on 2021-11-20 21:00:00).
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2037, GrandpaMo wrote:no that was a different scenerio. u literally even said ur self that u did that whole shit as an act. was that game where i was scum?
I did play it up but I was actually getting frustrated at how you kept missing my points
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2028, Datisi wrote:oh yeah, i am also not sure if i buy jjh's argument for deimos being town. i'm not sure he appeared to actually truly believe what he was saying, considering he didn't even vote there. jjh, if you can elaborate on why you think deimos seemed so certain about the Weak Argument, that'd be cool, because i did not get that impression at all
Did I say Deimos was certain about it? The point is that the bizarre argument was found, believed in, and presented as though it wasn't tinfoil nonsense. Why would scum look for the argument there in the first place? That's the biggest thing, although all three of those things are hurdles for a scum player to replicate for basically no gain since I don't think people other than me tend to acknowledge this as a towntell
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2047, Titus wrote:VOTE: Ircher

I stand with Gamma
What's the position?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2053, Galron wrote:
In post 2047, Titus wrote:VOTE: Ircher

I stand with Gamma
What's the position?
Ircher scum, Gamma town
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2052, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2028, Datisi wrote:oh yeah, i am also not sure if i buy jjh's argument for deimos being town. i'm not sure he appeared to actually truly believe what he was saying, considering he didn't even vote there. jjh, if you can elaborate on why you think deimos seemed so certain about the Weak Argument, that'd be cool, because i did not get that impression at all
Did I say Deimos was certain about it? The point is that the bizarre argument was found, believed in, and presented as though it wasn't tinfoil nonsense. Why would scum look for the argument there in the first place? That's the biggest thing, although all three of those things are hurdles for a scum player to replicate for basically no gain since I don't think people other than me tend to acknowledge this as a towntell
Jjh do you have other reads apart from Deimos town?
~C
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2045, Galron wrote:I am not going to read 80 pages after coming in late. Likely will just vote the biggest wagon.
Would you mind ISOing everyone that isn't GLB/us, just skim to give your thoughts since the hydra probably take up more than half the posts?
~C
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2055, Cheeky Wings wrote:Jjh do you have other reads apart from Deimos town?
~C
I think I've been vocal enough about my reads for you to not need to ask this so I'll throw a few more in

GLB, Cheeky Wings, Deimos, Taly, Datisi, Sakura, Titus, Ratmans, Ydrasse, Ircher are all town

Gamma is probably scum

My reads would benefit from being online at the same time as anyone I haven't mentioned
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Victorine
Victorine
Townie
Victorine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Victorine »

Hibye
Show
My darling is wonderful in their simplicity

-

Alt of somebody
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Here again
Catching up
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2057, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2055, Cheeky Wings wrote:Jjh do you have other reads apart from Deimos town?
~C
I think I've been vocal enough about my reads for you to not need to ask this so I'll throw a few more in

GLB, Cheeky Wings, Deimos, Taly, Datisi, Sakura, Titus, Ratmans, Ydrasse, Ircher are all town

Gamma is probably scum

My reads would benefit from being online at the same time as anyone I haven't mentioned
Could you please expand on you ydrasse and ratmans reads?
~C
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Ydrasse »

I ydrasse
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i feel like i should say more but this game is mind numbing for me atm and i’m just waiting until tomorrow to have more to work with
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Good Luck Buddy »

POWA WOOOOOOF
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ngl i think i might think that i think u could think maybe i think that i think ur scum
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Mhmm.
~C
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 1830, Datisi wrote:i am not impressed with deimos's return

and i dislike his defence(?) of saying that he still thinks i or gamma are the best votes today. like, i already said why i disliked his original sus on me (though i didn't necessarily find him scummy)
I have no recollection of what you said that constituted disliking my sus of you
You used a meta tell to townlean me that should have led you to a scumlean instead
And then said you weren't metareading me because you were going off of a time I did self meta
Which is like I don't care about the semantics of whether it was or was not "meta"; I wasn't acting remotely enthusiastic so your read was the opposite your tell should have indicated so you are tmi
, and uh, yeah, if you're self-proclaimed to be very excited about solving as town, is you not solving a single thing about two slots you sussed at thw very beginning of the game not concerning?
It's pretty normal in mafia for some reason to exaggerate and misrepresent the words of other people to make your argument stronger. I'm quite fed up with it.
I'm not self-proclaimed to be "very excited about solving" as town, I'm self-proclaimed to "enjoy the game" as town.
That has no bearing on how much I'm solving.
I am very much enjoying this game less, either because it's role madness or it's a large, idk, the hyperposting is painful and all the claims are confusing.
This is not something I really knew about myself until I started this game because I play near-exclusively in open queue.
This is why the meta of me doesn't apply anyway in this particular game. (Well it does in the sense I'd be enjoying this even that much less as scum. The prospect is terrifying)
and i think he commented how he can't have the whole playerlist sorted by now or how his reads are more tone/vibe based, which was never my point against him? (if it was gamma's, then /shrug, but.)
Gamma said my reads weren't "nuanced", so that was in response to her yes.
You've complained about me not doing enough sorting which is the relevance of me explaining why I'm finding sorting difficult in this game.
Well just now you said I'm not sorting specifically you and Gamma enough. Which is weird because I already have scumtells I'm working with on you 2 and that makes you > rand scum fmpov compared to everyone else, so unless I think I'm gonna get stronger tells from you I don't see why my analysis should focus on you when I have 10 quadrillion null reads here. As you can see I worked on GLB most recently.

I want to emphasise that I DO think my tells on you and Gamma are good enough. Putting a lot of effort into overanalysing more recent posts which don't jump out at me but look more nullish is just exposing myself to recency bias. I strongly disagree with this philosophy that I should be concentrating my analysis on the slots I already have tells for.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Deimos27 »

My conclusion on the GLB episode is that they are town in every other way apart from the potentially-maybe-scumslip so def not worth limming, more of a permanent igmeoy slot.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 1878, Good Luck Buddy wrote:we have a town role

GODZILLA

anyone who fears us can't kill us.

fear = scumread

so if you quote this post and say "I scumread this"

your nightkill on us would fail

that's why I'm trying to get everyone to scumread me

so I can be NIGHTKILL IMMUNE FROM EVERYONE

also we town af
That said, this post is actually super scummy.
I think I sr them now
Victorine
Victorine
Townie
Victorine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Victorine »

blu
Show
My darling is wonderful in their simplicity

-

Alt of somebody
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Deimos Town
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Ydrasse »

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 2026, Datisi wrote:
In post 2005, Cheeky Wings wrote:But I’m asking if the wagon on me was most likely town, then Gamma if scum, has buddies decided to completely desert him because scum clearly did not try to derail that wagon.
is this really something that can be concluded? what i mean is, a lot of the game is barely playing. scum didn't try to derail the wagon sure, but how many people did even post around that time? like, how many potential scum were even around to do anything?
Furthermore, I mean in Nightless Vanilla we had a team of... 4 scum? I forget. Anyway effectively everyone bussed Clemency D1.
There's an argument to be made that it's different when it's Clemency, but idk sometimes scum just busses and the wagon doesn't have much resistance.
And sometimes the people not bussing don't towncase or try actively to derail but semi-passively hang around with their votes on different wagons, for a variety of reasons, whether low WIM or some situational difficulty in faking reads. Faking towncases of scumbuddies is doable but not easy at least for me.
If you've been paying attention you would notice that I voted there a while ago, and said "I cannot elaborate at this time" because I wasn't sure I should out my presence in the hood or reveal to Fire my motivation for asking about the false memory. I then unvoted when Pooky townspewed. You are correct that the combination of behavioural towntelling and a complete lack of acknowledgement of my scumslip argument in the hood had resulted in me being very unconfident about my case when I posted it in an effort to finally get engagement.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Deimos27 »

I like CheekyWings these days

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”