Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Milobird »

But I would like to add, that if it's not Mastina, I never said it was Mastina.

-Bell
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why is it mastina?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Milobird »

Tone

Har har.

-Bell
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Towelie »

In post 5226, DkKoba wrote:why is it mastina?
I'm townreading literally everyone else not fullcleared besides pooky. But if i ever am townreading pooky hes probably scum.
f the steelers
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

What about her tone?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Towelie
Towelie
Goon
Towelie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Towelie »

I also could very easily see her role working well in combination with the mirror move role.
f the steelers
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 5228, Towelie wrote:
In post 5226, DkKoba wrote:why is it mastina?
I'm townreading literally everyone else not fullcleared besides pooky. But if i ever am townreading pooky hes probably scum.
In post 5230, Towelie wrote:I also could very easily see her role working well in combination with the mirror move role.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 4128, mastina wrote:Btw lemme know if this is wrong.

Living players:
Milobird (notscience + Bell)
Save The Dragons
Wisdom
imaginality
Gamma Emerald Alexandrite (MegAzumarill+Gamma Emerald+Yume)
WhemeStar
Titus The Goat
chowchow (Anonymous Hydra)
mastina
Truth Innuendos Lies (Nancy Drew + Marashu + Auro)
Malakittens Kitty Trauma Team (kuribo + Malakittens)
PookyTheMagicalBear Ralts
SirCakez
DkKoba Thestatusquo
MathBlade

Milobird has no clear but this is Bell's townplay and also notty looks insanely town af anyway.
Gamma Emerald's the rolestopper who counterclaimed Dwlee and is thus basically conftown here.
Truth Innouendos Lies is both obvtown from play and also the source of the cop guilty on Dwlee and thus IS conftown here.
SirCakez has a clear*, and is thus incredibly unlikely to be scum.
MathBlade has a clear*, and on top of that is a role incredibly likely to be town.
Titus is a friendly neighbor and is thus conftown.

*godfather's not flipped but confirmed to exist so all clears are not 100%

So removing that, it leaves:
Save The Dragons
Wisdom
imaginality
WhemeStar
chowchow (Anonymous Hydra)
Malakittens / Kitty Trauma Team (kuribo + Malakittens)
PookyTheMagicalBear / Ralts
DkKoba Thestatusquo (has roleclaimed but this roleclaim doesn't affect my read)

From there, I still have a townread on STD and Wisdom (I realize this isn't universal) and think that Malakittens and DKKoba are still less likely to be scum from play alone.

Which leaves my personal initial "PoE" (it's not really one since some of the names here aren't so much scumreads as much as "I personally cannot get a read there RIGHT NOW even if others can and think the slot is town") as:
{imaginality, WhemeStar, chowchow, Pooky} for 2 scum remaining.
This post seems too accurate to be real.
I have my doubts of course, I always get nervous because I never see scumstina claim d1 super early.
Also they trust tell'd at me and that makes me nervous.

I'm always nervous btw.
-Bell
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:/
retired
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Milobird »

Though I do appreciate they're
'lmk if this is wrong'
I don't think I've ever seen them talk that way as town before.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Milobird »

their* mgffgh
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@mastina when you see this can you explain the thought process you went through to reach those reads so we can put this tinfoil to rest?
retired
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Milobird »

Hey, you didn't want me to iso people and you didn't want me to try.

This is me not trying.

-Bell
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Milobird »

I think she's flown pretty under the radar off of the Gamma/Nancy townreads.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

i don't really think it's mastina
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Milobird »

In post 5236, DkKoba wrote:@mastina when you see this can you explain the thought process you went through to reach those reads so we can put this tinfoil to rest?
Why would you ever ask this I've read enough walls to last a life time. and scumstina is a waller just as much as townstina is, so what would that even show?

-Bell
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4987, mastina wrote:
Comprehensive List of Claims/Reads
, Version 1.0

T3

Pokemon:
Makuhita
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Bulk Up
Role:
extra attack for evolution
(speculation: evolution was an X-shot vig?)

Actions:
N1, did nothing? (not confirmed, but role wasn't evolved so presumed).
Notes:
(None)

Wisdom

Pokemon:
Huntail
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Dive
Role:
Nonconsecutive Follower (sees type of move target used, from Protective/Killing/Investigative/Misc.; couldn't use two nights in a row)
Actions:
Guess we'll never know, huh?
Notes:
Fuck y'all for extending the game because with Wisdom not speed-limmed we'd have already ended the game in a town win.

Alexandrite/Gamma Emerald

Pokemon:
Blissey
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Heal Pulse
Role:
Indecisive Rolestopper (prevents target from being affected by any move/role; cannot target the same player consecutively)
Actions:
N1, rolestopped mastina (granting her a 1x copy of his role); N2, rolestopped Milobird; N3, rolestopped Truth Innuendos Lies (this is the source of the failed nightkill); N4, rolestopped MathBlade; N5, ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

WhemeStar

Pokemon:
Gardevoir
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Imprison
Role:
Fruit Vendor->Strong-Willed Friendly Neighbor
Actions:
N1, ???; N2, ???; N3, targeted PookyTheMagicalBear (nobody targeted Pooky N3), N4 ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

The Goat/Titus

Pokemon:
???
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Splash?
Role:
Combined Jailkeeper Watcher (Targets a player; target is protected but roleblocked; learns whoever visited target)
Actions:
N1, targeted Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens and evolved. N2, Friendly Neighbor'd Milobird. (Milobird confirmed.)
Notes:
(None)

Truth Innuendos Lies

Pokemon:
Absol
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Future Sight
Role:
Informed 3-shot Delayed Cop (targets a player; receives their role the next night; could use this action three times; knew there was a Godfather in the game, later revealed to be
imaginality
)
Actions:
N1,
Dwlee
; N2, investigated SleepyKrew/Valkyrie Dimension/Critter/Mathblade, received the result of them being
town
; N3, ??? (but was killed before results); N4, was nightkilled.
Notes:
Was the N3 nightkill, due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop being the only killstop effect to work that night.

Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens

Pokemon:
Remoraid->Octillery
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
???->???
Role:
Neighborizer-permanent-Busdriver(busdrives self and neighborized target permanently)->???
Actions:
N1, ???; N2, targeted Milobird (this action failed due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop); evolved; N3, ???; N4, ???; N5, ???
Notes:
Was confirmed as town from
MathBlade
using a
Loyal Neighborize
on them N4.

SirCakez

Pokemon:
Solrock
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Wonder Room
Role:
Neighbor-Vigilante with
PookyTheMagicalBear

Actions:
N1, Vigged
Gypyx
Notes:
Firebringer
using a
Loyal Neighborize
on him N1.

SleepyKrew/Valkyrie Dimension/Critter

Pokemon:
Lotad->Lombre->Ludicolo
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Mega Drain->1x Dragon Dance->???
Role:
???->modified 1-Shot Universal Backup (chooses who to back up the role of)->1-shot Loyal Neighborizer (targets a player, forms a neighborhood with them; action fails if targeting scum)
Actions:
N4, neighborized
successfully
Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens
, conftowning them.
Notes:
Truth Innuendos Lies
investigating him N2 and receiving this result N3.

Sharing the Braincell/ssbm_Kyouko

Pokemon:
Azurill
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Attract
Role:
Lovedizer (target takes one more vote to eliminate)
Actions:
N1, ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

Firebringer

Pokemon:
Rayquaza
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Dragon Dance
Role:
1-shot Loyal Neighborizer (once in game, targets a player, forms a neighborhood with them; action fails if targeting scum)
Actions:
N1, neighborized
successfully
SirCakez
, conftowning him.
Notes:
(None)

Ralts/PookyTheMagicalBear

Pokemon:
Lunatone
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Wonder Room
Role:
Neighbor-Vigilante with
SirCakez

Actions:
N1, Vigged
Gypyx
Notes:
Pooky never busses D1 so is basically conftown. Even if he weren't,
Spoiler: consider this
In post 4909, mastina wrote:
In post 4884, Milobird wrote:Also, no. I'm never clearing Pooky this game without a cop clear. I just can't.
Well then you're doing exactly what scum did because this should be all you need for proof of why Pooky is town:
In post 4341, imaginality wrote:If Pooky literally never buses his buddies D1 doesn't that cross into a trust tell? Like instead of "I'm always town if I say I am" it's "I'm always town if I say 'vote X' and X flips scum D1"?

Ugh. I just don't believe scum target TIL which would mean hoping Gamma targeted someone else. When scum have presumably used Perish Song on someone. Like, who else would Dwlee realistically have used Perish Song on?

And if there's a town power that could direct the scum kill onto Pooky surely someone would have claimed that?

So VOTE: Pooky
In post 4448, imaginality wrote:There must be some games where it would have been more beneficial for Pooky to bus scum D1. If it's just a case that he's not needed to do far, then why do people place so much weight on it? "Pooky has never bussed D1" feels fine to me in a way which "Pooky never busses D1" doesn't.
In post 4456, imaginality wrote:
In post 4455, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 4448, imaginality wrote:There must be some games where it would have been more beneficial for Pooky to bus scum D1. If it's just a case that he's not needed to do far, then why do people place so much weight on it? "Pooky has never bussed D1" feels fine to me in a way which "Pooky never busses D1" doesn't.
You continuing to push Pooky isn’t doing you any favours. He’s practically confitown for the one shot vig thing.
Clearly not everyone agrees with you.
In post 4491, imaginality wrote:I just feel there's something off when people are treating it 100% confirmation of Pooky town. If other people are loudly proclaiming this every game it happens then Pooky not advertising it himself is irrelevant. Effectively town's getting an extra N1 cop inno result in a quarter or so of the games Pooky's in.

I don't know, it just annoys me we've gone from about to lim Pooky to about to lim me just because of this tell that everyone treats as gospel.
Read what imaginality is saying there and read what you're saying now and think about that for a second.

Pooky is town.
That should be enough to elevate him to conftown levels for you.

Milobird

Pokemon:
??? (unclaimed as far as I know)
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Role:
Actions:
N1, ???. N2, targeted Wisdom. N3, targeted Malakittens. N4, ???. N5, ???.
Notes:
Obvtown by play.

mastina

Pokemon:
Sudowoodo
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Mimic
Role:
Reflexive Role-copier (the first player to target me, I get a one-shot copy of their move/role)->One-shot rolestopper
Actions:
N1, received a rolestop (later revealed to be Gamma Emerald's); N2, rolestopped DKKoba.
Notes:
Well I know I'm town but objectively I've technically only got circumstantial evidence clearing me between my interactions with scum, scum's interactions with me, the unlikelihood of scum having both my role and Gypyx's, and that I am out of my scum range, but *shrug*, SOME fucks still don't see me as town so make of it what you will.

Thestatusquo/DKKoba

Pokemon:
??? (for DKKoba having said they've fullclaimed, I can't seem to find their pokemon.)
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Sturdy->???
Role:
Bulletproof->Nonconsecutive Delayed modified-Rolestopper which is a form of Roleblocker (targets a player; anyone targeting that player that night is roleblocked the following night)
Actions:
N1, evolved. N2, self-targeted (this failed due to me, mastina, rolestopping them); N3, could not act; N4, targeted MathBlade (this failed due to Gamma Emerald rolestopping them); N5, couldn't act.
Notes:
Personal townread. Claim doesn't seem like bullshit that was made up, and doesn't seem to be a scum role, either.

Save the Dragons

Pokemon:
Mareep->Flaafy->Ampharos
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Light Screen->Growl->Cotton Spore
Role:
Protection from non-Normal(type) moves (with link to Normal-type moves)->protect from harmful moves, prioritizing non-killing moves (one action stopped/night)->treestumps a player after their death.
Actions:
N1, evolved. N2, evolved. N3, targeted an unknown(unclaimed) but conftown player. N4, targeted MathBlade (however, this failed due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop).
Notes:
Personal townread. This feels like the same STD as I saw in Final Fantasy XIV, although I admit that objectively, he's within the POE.

chowchow

Pokemon:
Allegedly, Wurmple->Cascoon->Dustox (allegedly due to scum flip)
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Allegedly, Confusion?
Role:
Allegedly, Roleblocker that doesn't stop kills?
Actions:
Allegedly, evolved N1; Allegedly, evolved N2; Allegedly, no-action'd N3/N4/N5.
Notes:
The amount of 'allegedly' here should clue you in to chowchow's obstinance here as they've refused to claim without the use of pictures or gimmicks in their words whatsoever. They used pictures, then they used various 'chows' in their terms, so they've stubbornly refused to claim their actions without a gimmick making this hard to lock down for sure.

Is by POE probably just the last scum.

Version 1.0 because it took me an hour and a half to type this (started at 1:30, is now 3), and I am tired, I'm posting it, in spite of how it probably contains factual errors that I'll need to correct in 2.0, butyeah this is everything I think assuming I didn't make any errors.
actually nvm mastina you dont have to ^ milo please this is genuine and town as fuck
retired
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Milobird »

I already read that one and is in fact another reason I get nervous about scumstina.

-Bell
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok atp i dont care because youre being intentionally obtuse about it
retired
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Milobird »

Then again they could've been copying off of Wisdom's townie asf efforts. I thought he trust tell'd with that tracking he was doing, but I never said anything because
I do not defend people named Wisdom. They can defend themselves.
Or get murdered in cold blood before they can I guess.

-Bell
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your tinfoil sux and needs better evidence if you think its going to convince anyone.

show us plausibility of scum mastina doing this

cite a game you saw this in.

im curious where you got this thought process from.
retired
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Milobird »

Why would I ever try to convince anyone of anything, are you mad
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Milobird »

Kill us then

Bell's the easiest player on the site to read and I'm pretty fucking easy too.

I don't have time to tryhard. I'm flying by the seat of my pants, and she's my solve. She was my solve yesterday too.
Milobird
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Milobird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Milobird »

Oh, you misunderstood, I too thought that post was town asf, the massive one you quoted I mean.
I was saying that post made me nervous because I'm not sure scumstina is capable of that at their current evolution.
Given they've kinda been burned out as scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh mathblade is conftown i keep forgetting lol

im paranoid of his scumplay bc this he is the most viable to manipulate this endgame in a way that lets him be assumed conftown but yeah :lol:

yall can have a pet PoE i want to keep myself and STD in it and if yall choose not to lim me twice in a row well

i do have a way to prove myself potentially still
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”